Justice For Jane


A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for Chat

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Trying to stay on topic all the time can be difficult (and boring- just saying!). So this thread is where we can share, laugh, and enjoy conversations about anything. This will help keep our blog easy to follow.


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

2 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 4:45 pm

migraine wrote:Trying to stay on topic all the time can be difficult (and boring- just saying!). So this thread is where we can share, laugh, and enjoy conversations about anything. This will help keep our blog easy to follow.



Thanks Migraine.... anyone know any good Bob jokes?


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

3 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:03 pm

From the internet...

"Bob" goes to the doctor. He has a string hanging out of his ass.
The doctor says that this is most unusual. "I don't know what to make of it. I have no diagnosis. Perhaps we should just pull the string and see what happens."
The learned doctor proceeded to pull the string. He pulled and pulled, and out came a dozen long-stemmed American Beauty roses.
"My God," proclaimed the doctor, "I've never seen that before. Where do you suppose they came from?"
Bob replies, "I don't know. Is there a card?"


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

4 Sierra Lamar on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:22 pm

For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/22/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS202521653320120522


I hope I did that right!

View user profile

5 BOBisms on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:26 pm

Guest


Guest
Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

6 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:28 pm

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/22/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS202521653320120522


I hope I did that right!

starz, you did perfect, and thank you...


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

7 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:30 pm

truthseeker wrote:Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

Why would I hire an idiot to kill my wife?
I would never harm a hair on her head.

View user profile

8 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:37 pm

Nieschk wrote:
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/22/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS202521653320120522


I hope I did that right!

starz, you did perfect, and thank you...

You're welcome...I've been kinda lost without thm...so many cases and so little time to check back on them all!

I was shocked to hear that there had been 41 cases of missing teenage girls from that area, and also that the guy they arrested is possibly tied to 3 other cases...one involving a stun gun, another a knife, and the third was able to escape to her car and away. This guy is a POS.

View user profile

9 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:38 pm

The worst Bobism of all, IMO

'Sorry baby'


____________________________________________________
Butterflies...a symbol of hope.
View user profile

10 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:45 pm

Of course, that's just hearsay.


____________________________________________________
Butterflies...a symbol of hope.
View user profile

11 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:49 pm

"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

12 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:54 pm

Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

Oh my! I literally sprayed my drink on that one! I don't think he's denying having an "ahem" relationship with her, and I am sure that no cubans were harmed in the act!

View user profile

13 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 5:59 pm

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

Oh my! I literally sprayed my drink on that one! I don't think he's denying having an "ahem" relationship with her, and I am sure that no cubans were harmed in the act!

I am in one of those silly kinda moods.... happy to have entertained you... And I am sure no cubans were harmed (ewwwww)


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

14 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 6:12 pm

stina wrote:
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

Oh my! I literally sprayed my drink on that one! I don't think he's denying having an "ahem" relationship with her, and I am sure that no cubans were harmed in the act!

No Cubans harmed but lots of leather and rubber balls!

At least they're washable and re-usable...them darn Cubans are 'spensive! Did I just go there? vomit

View user profile

15 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 6:44 pm

Greetings! First time poster, long time lurker. I live in the neighborhood and walk past Middlesex every day. My children went to school with the Bashara children. I had the honor and privilege working for and with Jane at many school functions. When our children first started attending the local grade school, BB not only introduced himself as the Mayor of Middlesex, but the Mayor of the grade school. For the Halloween parade, he dressed up as Fred Flintstone and led the children down the street with the principal. I wish I had a photo. I have had the unfortunate experience of having him greet me when I have been on my walks. The next time he inquires of my health (he always is GREAT!) I am going to tell him to have a Yabba Dabba Doo time in jail. I have spoken to many neighbors who have been personally ripped off by Bob at various school auctions. My heart goes out to her children.

View user profile

16 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 6:55 pm

Welcome inthehood....We should all start a daily power walk... Very Happy


____________________________________________________
JUSTICE FOR JANE
View user profile

17 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 7:50 pm

Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

View user profile

18 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 7:57 pm

Sockmonkey wrote:Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

Here is a link to the COMPLETE Dateline episode! (sans commercials)

http://youtu.be/LyET6Kwn4cM


____________________________________________________
JUSTICE FOR JANE
View user profile

19 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 8:13 pm

Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

...and ironically...Bob voted for the other guy....

View user profile

20 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 9:45 pm

stina wrote:Welcome inthehood....We should all start a daily power walk... Very Happy

I'm in!!!!!



Last edited by migraine on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

21 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 10:04 pm

truthseeker wrote:Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

I'm not a nefarious person.


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

22 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 10:09 pm

stina wrote:
Sockmonkey wrote:Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

Here is a link to the COMPLETE Dateline episode! (sans commercials)

http://youtu.be/LyET6Kwn4cM

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the hard work on this Smile

View user profile

23 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 10:33 pm

I really have to share in the collective puke.
vomit
Very OT but I have to say it just for chat. Bob is ugly, so unattractive and unappealing. Please someone in MI, do you have any idea who the chick might have been at the bar in SCS? I say he paid or else he found a new prospective submissive online with a new line of lying BS. There's no end of stupid uninformed people. There's got to be some dumb woman out there with low standards who'd respond to this guy. But seriously, he made out with a chickie in a bar where people would recognize him? Good Lord, but that will have to be the absolute last straw for his mother, kids and cousins. Gross. vomit


____________________________________________________
"I'll put a case to you. Mind! I admit nothing."
View user profile

24 Re: Just for Chat on Tue 22 May 2012, 11:27 pm

When I look at Blobber with his sideburns and sweatervests...his patriotic apron...his turkey hat...I always think of that song "I'm sexy and I know it."

Twisted Evil


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

25 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 4:55 am

Guest


Guest
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

Why would I hire an idiot to kill my wife?
I would never harm a hair on her head.

Can't talk about that, I have my children to think about.
Everybody should know how absolutely wonderful this has been for us.
Now I need a new dance partner. (said to Jane's friend on day of funeral)
My Jane ...

Rolling Eyes

26 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 8:25 am

I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

27 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 9:27 am

dezama wrote:I really have to share in the collective puke.
vomit
Very OT but I have to say it just for chat. Bob is ugly, so unattractive and unappealing. Please someone in MI, do you have any idea who the chick might have been at the bar in SCS?

Welllll...Let me tell you a story...There was a person...who went by initials on that ALT website.She was very critical of RG...She claimed to have been a playmate of BB and RG.
A while back...oh right before BB noted that he and JB went to counseling...He was seen around certain places with this other woman..not RG but the One who went on that Alt site by her initials...he described her as a tennant...she even brought her kids to this place(church?)...and one of them was heard to say...they were only staying long enough for Momma to 'get' with the big rich guy.....shortly she suddenly stopped showing up...and a certain couple seemed closer then they had been...almost as if they were trying harder,or in counseling...So..if it's her,he was cheating on both JB and RG with this other woman....so maybe she's still around.

View user profile

28 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 10:04 am

Pointed Barbs wrote:Welllll...Let me tell you a story...There was a person...who went by initials on that ALT website.She was very critical of RG...She claimed to have been a playmate of BB and RG.
A while back...oh right before BB noted that he and JB went to counseling...He was seen around certain places with this other woman..not RG but the One who went on that Alt site by her initials...he described her as a tennant...she even brought her kids to this place(church?)...and one of them was heard to say...they were only staying long enough for Momma to 'get' with the big rich guy.....shortly she suddenly stopped showing up...and a certain couple seemed closer then they had been...almost as if they were trying harder,or in counseling...So..if it's her,he was cheating on both JB and RG with this other woman....so maybe she's still around.
Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

29 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 10:09 am

Does anyone (Kittygirl?) have any idea as to how long BB has been into the BDSM scene? We know it has been at least 3 years.


____________________________________________________
Butterflies...a symbol of hope.
View user profile

30 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 10:11 am

Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

Awww...shucks!!! Embarassed


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

31 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 10:13 am

[quote="migraine"]
Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

I second that!!!


____________________________________________________
Butterflies...a symbol of hope.
View user profile

32 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:08 am

How is our reputation ranked on here, looks as I have 0....can't be a good thing can it...jk

View user profile

33 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:13 am

Katie2 wrote:How is our reputation ranked on here, looks as I have 0....can't be a good thing can it...jk


It's a "like" button. In the right upper corner of posts you see a + or - so you can like or dislike a post. reputation just keeps track of how often a poster has a comment "liked"

There- I just liked your last post so now you have a reputation of 1 Very Happy


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

34 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:19 am

Oh thank you Migraine for making me feel at home and I do feel better! Smile

View user profile

35 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:46 am

DM--I will try to only hit the +, I really like everyones posts...Smile

View user profile

36 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 11:48 am

starz, I was kinda lost too at first when THM shut down but now am happy once again with this site. Very enjoyable, don'tcha think?


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

37 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 1:34 pm

kittygirl wrote:

Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...

Not sure...but definitely during...On the excerpts from ALT .net that HM originally posted...There was this woman...who went by initials...

View user profile

38 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 1:36 pm

Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...

Not sure...but definitely during...On the excerpts from ALT .net that HM originally posted...There was this woman...who went by initials...

anyone have time to go throug the Alt.com thread photos that Stina put in the Archive thread? Maybe we can take a look at them again.


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com
We gotta post some of his stuff since he became BBs lawyer.

"All I know about Rachel is that Rachel and Bob Bashara were friends. For a number of reasons I did not inquire any further about that."

"This isn't an investigation. It's a lynch mob being lead by a rogue cop, and all we're asking for is a fair and impartial investigation,"


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

40 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 3:12 pm

Guest


Guest
"He'll talk to his kids about the 'bothersome situation of Rachel' over the weekend."

Regarding the handwriting subpoena: "This dog and pony show was not necessary,"

Regarding why his investigators haven't come up with good leads as GPers won't talk to them: "The most common blow off line is I've already talked to four different police agencies. I'm not going to talk to anybody else."

Regarding the lack of character witness letters and despite allowing many Bobber interviews to media: "I think the number [of letters] would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does."

Razz

41 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 3:15 pm

migraine wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...

Not sure...but definitely during...On the excerpts from ALT .net that HM originally posted...There was this woman...who went by initials...

anyone have time to go throug the Alt.com thread photos that Stina put in the Archive thread? Maybe we can take a look at them again.

I spent some time reading thru the blogs....the only names I can come up with so far are "Rose" and "Codelle". I may have missed something tho, I can only take reading so much of RG's writings at a time. I will re-visit them later on tonight, if no one else has come up with anything.

View user profile

42 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 3:18 pm

DanStar wrote:"He'll talk to his kids about the 'bothersome situation of Rachel' over the weekend."

Regarding the handwriting subpoena: "This dog and pony show was not necessary,"

Regarding why his investigators haven't come up with good leads as GPers won't talk to them: "The most common blow off line is I've already talked to four different police agencies. I'm not going to talk to anybody else."

Regarding the lack of character witness letters and despite allowing many Bobber interviews to media: "I think the number [of letters] would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does."

bbm, Yeah because the wool would still be over their eyes.

Razz

View user profile

43 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 4:58 pm

Yeah, the character witness letters was really good!!! Laughing


____________________________________________________
tongue "I am innocent, Go Tigers".
View user profile

44 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 5:10 pm

Silence is too easily misconstrued.

I'm for the underdog.


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

45 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 5:23 pm

my favorites:

"My s&m name is Shorty and it's not my height"

"you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

"I would never represent a construction worker because
they don't pay their bills- maybe I should check to make sure Bob's
check cleared"




____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

46 Re: Just for Chat on Wed 23 May 2012, 6:02 pm

I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com

47 Re: Just for Chat on Thu 24 May 2012, 1:01 am

Wow! Very good Migraine. Cute.

View user profile

48 Re: Just for Chat on Thu 24 May 2012, 6:24 am

migraine wrote:I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2

More than anything, it's her style of writing...Hard for me to follow. BTW, the photos in that album, all of the tropical settings, where did they come from?

View user profile

49 Re: Just for Chat on Thu 24 May 2012, 9:00 am

Nice picture..



Last edited by stina on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________________________
JUSTICE FOR JANE
View user profile

50 Re: Just for Chat on Thu 24 May 2012, 9:01 am

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
migraine wrote:I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2

More than anything, it's her style of writing...Hard for me to follow. BTW, the photos in that album, all of the tropical settings, where did they come from?

We think it's from her trip to Hawaii that she mentions in her ALT blog.


____________________________________________________
JUSTICE FOR JANE
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum