Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for Chat

+33
rubyslippers
exgpr2
txsage
migraine
ohwow1
Frootloop
redhead
WildChild
EllsBells
Laker
chewet
SpiderMeema
BirdLover
silver1
meandmyshadow
Copzkid
Darkman
family4ever
zeus
GPPGRL
Freckles
Too Close for Comfort
Katie2
dezama
kittygirl
Pointed Barbs
Sockmonkey
stina
inthehood
jan_53
starzinmyeyes2
Nieschk
Justice4Jane
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

silver1

Zeus, so happy to see you back.
The nerve of those pesky hospital people taking your computer away... they didn't know how much we missed you here.

152Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 03 Aug 2012, 1:15 am

ohwow1

ohwow1

Justice4Jane wrote:
chewet wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:
Laker wrote:I smell a rat! Suspect

Yes you do!

Well, I'll be da$%ed. Evil or Very Mad

SICK SICK SICK....the problem with sociopaths is that they think everyone believes them, they really have no idea how ridiculous they sound!

I hope her 'live acting' skills are more believable than her 'print acting' skills! The unbelievable nature of content of PBaJ's post, delivered in that over-the-top, fake buddy-buddy tone, was as see through as cellophane.
I also didn't find it to be a coincidence that, like Finchy, PBaJ had settings disallowing others to contact her.
WHaaa Whaaaooow, fail!
Nice to see you back, Zeus, it's so frustrating wanting to catch up here at J4J and not being able to, huh?!

153Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:25 am

dezama

dezama

zeus wrote:I know that there must be people who are lurking her that have the goods and just need a thred to publish them.I know of 1 female tenant that has had run-ins with blob.My thinking caps back on for awhile.Love all of you here.

Zeus,

It is wonderful to have you back and I'm hopeful that all of the catch-up reading was interesting and helpful in keeping your brain busy while you recover. Very Happy (Ditto the thought about pesky hospital people who wouldn't let you have your computer. Maybe they're afraid you were going watch and report them!)

Do you know if the female tenant's run-ins with Blob were sexual harassment or jerky landlord domination intimidation? Would love to see that discussion on the main thread.

154Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:59 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Zeus it is so nice to see you back! You have been missed; you have such a beautiful, fighting spirit that shows in all your posts. I love you

155Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty A memory of Jane Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:56 am

legaleagle12

legaleagle12

Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to share this, but this whole Blob Bashara thing is making me sick. I have a very fon memory of Jane... I was an intern teacher at GPS and had to go to the Mom's club to ask for money for a school function. I also suffer from panic disorder (not something I normally share with people) and wa really nervous about giving my presentation. Just as I was about to give my presentation, I had an awful panic attack and had to walk out. Jane, who I didn't know was Jane Bashara at the time, came and made sure I was ok. She was truly an angel and such a comfort in my moment of distress...I subsequently got to get to know her bettter, as one of her lovely kids was in one of my classes...but she never knew how she touched my heart when she reached out to me that day and with her continued positivity and kindness...they say angels walk among us...if she hadn't encouraged me and been so kind to me, I probably would have given up on being a teacher...She is a true angel now and is truly missed....I believe everyone is seeing the evil the poor woman had to deal with and most hopefully she WILL get justice and I pray for her sweet children that they are given the strength to deal with all of the horrible confusion and betrayl they must be feeling. I saw how someone had mentioned raising money for the children and I think that is a wonderful idea...they are going to need money once their father is ***hopefully*** convicted of their mother's murder to sort out the estate...JMO Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven

156Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:23 pm

Freckles

LE12:

What you have written is a powerful and loving tribute.
Thank you for sharing.

Wouldn't it be nice if each of us had such warm memories written about us?

157Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 6:54 pm

Laker

Laker

LE12:

I'm so glad you were courageous and continued on to receive your teaching license. It is amazing how small gestures (Jane's) can make such a large impact in the world. Something we should all remember!

158Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Hi all Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:22 pm

zeus

Still kicking been in hospital with no computer access.Why so quite nothing to chat about?Whats happening at Blobs house?

159Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 01 Sep 2012, 4:46 pm

Hopeful

zeus wrote:Still kicking been in hospital with no computer access.Why so quite nothing to chat about?Whats happening at Blobs house?

Welcome Back Zeus - hope you are feeling better. It has been fairly quiet, I guess everyone is awaiting the November trial.

160Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm

wwjd

Hopeful wrote:
zeus wrote:Still kicking been in hospital with no computer access.Why so quite nothing to chat about?Whats happening at Blobs house?

Welcome Back Zeus - hope you are feeling better. It has been fairly quiet, I guess everyone is awaiting the November trial.
the yard is looking a little shabby; weeds growing up through the shrubs. Someone has mowed the lawn, but at two in the afternoon the porch lights were still on. Very depressing.

161Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sun 02 Sep 2012, 3:27 pm

Freckles

This reminds me of how JG tried and tried to talk with the PD.
He, as we know, was not taken seriously and was actually turned away. What is wrong with LE? Why not take a person seriously, take the statement, video it BEFORE dismissing the person as not important? Detroit, AGAIN, is the one turning away the confessors! (I have to wonder just how thoroughly LE DOES investigate based upon this.)

Sep 2, 2012 2:19pm
Murder Suspect Tries Twice to Turn Himself In

clipped--
" Detroit police are investigating why a murder suspect had to turn himself twice before he was arrested.

The 36-year-old man walked into a fire station two hours after he allegedly shot four people at a party early Saturday morning, police said in a statement. Two of the victims died, while the other two were seriously wounded, police said."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/murder-suspect-tries-twice-to-turn-himself-in/

162Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sun 02 Sep 2012, 6:00 pm

ohwow1

ohwow1

Freckles wrote:This reminds me of how JG tried and tried to talk with the PD.
He, as we know, was not taken seriously and was actually turned away. What is wrong with LE? Why not take a person seriously, take the statement, video it BEFORE dismissing the person as not important? Detroit, AGAIN, is the one turning away the confessors! (I have to wonder just how thoroughly LE DOES investigate based upon this.)

Sep 2, 2012 2:19pm
Murder Suspect Tries Twice to Turn Himself In

clipped--
" Detroit police are investigating why a murder suspect had to turn himself twice before he was arrested.

The 36-year-old man walked into a fire station two hours after he allegedly shot four people at a party early Saturday morning, police said in a statement. Two of the victims died, while the other two were seriously wounded, police said."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/murder-suspect-tries-twice-to-turn-himself-in/
Amazing! What could LE have been so busy dealing with that they couldn't address a multi-person shooting that resulted in a double homicide??! As if Detroit needs any other bad press, period. This place is going to hell in a handbasket!

163Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 03 Sep 2012, 12:07 pm

chewet

chewet

Hopeful wrote:

You've been missed Zeus, and you've been in my thoughts... Glad to know you are back!! I love you

164Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 03 Sep 2012, 11:00 pm

family4ever

family4ever

So glad to see you on the forum Zeus!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

165Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:41 am

Freckles

Big shout out to Zeus!
Glad to see you posting.

Like a Star @ heaven

166Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 22 Sep 2012, 5:50 pm

Freckles

Off topic and good news:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/Group-planting-1-100-trees-in-Detroit-this-fall/-/1719418/16701772/-/p4i0o5/-/index.html

Group planting 1,100 trees in Detroit this fall
Greening of Detroit
Published On: Sep 22 2012 06:57:15 AM EDT

-- They hope to plant 7,000 trees this year! Yeah!

167Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:29 am

dezama

dezama

Amazing as it is, I have to be in Michigan in January. I will definitely drive through Grosse Pointe to see the sites and think good Justice4Jane thoughts. Maybe Blob will be convicted by then and I can send him a pizza. Is there an alternative to Dylan's for the J4Jers? I'd really like to stop by to see the goings on.

Other item: does anyone know if there are nice winterized vacation rentals in the areas north or south of Port Huron, say within 30 miles of Port Huron? I'm not looking for the sort of property Blob would have rented; rather, I'm looking for the kind of place that Jane would have enjoyed. There seem to be lots of summer homes...but I'm thinking that ice-fishing, ice-boating types might have winterized cottages. I'd be grateful for a lead to a vacation real-estate agency in the area.

168Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 24 Sep 2012, 12:13 pm

chewet

chewet

dezama wrote:Amazing as it is, I have to be in Michigan in January. I will definitely drive through Grosse Pointe to see the sites and think good Justice4Jane thoughts. Maybe Blob will be convicted by then and I can send him a pizza. Is there an alternative to Dylan's for the J4Jers? I'd really like to stop by to see the goings on.

Other item: does anyone know if there are nice winterized vacation rentals in the areas north or south of Port Huron, say within 30 miles of Port Huron? I'm not looking for the sort of property Blob would have rented; rather, I'm looking for the kind of place that Jane would have enjoyed. There seem to be lots of summer homes...but I'm thinking that ice-fishing, ice-boating types might have winterized cottages. I'd be grateful for a lead to a vacation real-estate agency in the area.

Dezama, as it gets closer let's see where you're gonna be when in the metro area. Great idea for a January J4J get together! A welcome to Michigan gathering for our out-of-state J4J friend!!

On the rental note, wish you had time to head a bit further north, as there are awesome winter spots north near Gaylord. There's also a huge festival called "Tip Up Town" (I'm thinking you'd really like this!) in Houghton Lake the end of January. (that's where the ice fishing and snowmobiling is). But 30 miles from Port Huron will place you smack dab in Michigan's thumb. Great spots on Lake Huron. Will inbox Just PM'd you some links, including vacation rental sites within your distance across the bridge in Ontario...

Have a great week!

Last edited by chewet on Mon 24 Sep 2012, 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished sending links ;-)

169Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

migraine

migraine

dezama wrote:Amazing as it is, I have to be in Michigan in January. I will definitely drive through Grosse Pointe to see the sites and think good Justice4Jane thoughts. Maybe Blob will be convicted by then and I can send him a pizza. Is there an alternative to Dylan's for the J4Jers? I'd really like to stop by to see the goings on.

We DO need a new J4J hang out. There is Rustic Cabin in the Park......

170Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:28 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

MIGGY Triple Crown!!!!!

171Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

Freckles

Just FYI:
John Goodman (Scott Wilson death( is back in court in Florida 10 AM re revocation of his 7 million dollar bond. The idiot attempted to tamper with the ankle monitoring device!

What is with this attitude money seems to breed?

172Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:58 pm

Freckles

What is going on in Detroit?
May I suggest, readers take blankets to the local fire departments that can be given away to the homeless, especially those who have just been burnt out. (I gather stuffed animals year long and give them to our EMTS and local fire depts to give to children who need a "special friend" when disaster strikes.I buy these on sale after Easter, Valentine's Day, etc..)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/paramedic-punished-giving-blanket-cold-elderly-fire-survivor-174434660.html;_ylt=Akf6R8k3k.qt6.YPOwPPVEbzWed_;_ylu=X3oDMTVxOGpwampnBGNjb2RlA2dtcHRvcDEwMDBwb29sd2lraXVwcmVzdARtaXQDQXJ0aWNsZSBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5ld3MgZm9yIFlvdSB3aXRoIE1vcmUgTGluawRwa2cDNGRjMGFmZTMtYjk5MC0zNTg0LTlmMDItY2ZmY2RhYWYzZjM4BHBvcwMyBHNlYwNuZXdzX2Zvcl95b3UEdmVyAzgyNWRkOTAwLTE0OTQtMTFlMi05N2ZmLWRkNzIzOTc0NmZjZA--;_ylg=X3oDMTJtM3M2cGE5BGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDYTA2YjY3NWItNGU4NC0zM2FiLWFmMjItZTE3Nzg0MjNlYWM5BHBzdGNhdAN1LXMEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

Clipped--

Paramedic Punished for Giving Blanket to Cold Elderly Fire Survivor

"Two weeks ago, a house caught fire, and the elderly man who lived there was brought outside wearing only his underwear. Paramedic Jeff Gaglio gave him a blanket. Then on Tuesday, Gaglio was informed that the department was bringing him up on charges for his action. Jerald James, chief of the Emergency Medical Service (EMS), who is responsible for Gaglio's punishment, said in defense of the charges, "We can't have an employee who feels that they have a right to give away state property without getting prior approval." In fact, his department and the city of Detroit are strapped for cash. However, it has also been revealed that the department did not pay for the blanket. The one that Gaglio gave away had been donated."

173Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

ohwow1

ohwow1

SPECIAL GPPS BOARD MEETING REGARDING RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT
tonight at Brownell, 8 PM
!
After ALEADY fulfilling registration requirements for your student, do you want to have to obtain an affidavit (for a fee per child) to prove your residency so your kids can remain in school?? (This will apply to both homeowners and renters)
No??
You may want to attend this meeting!

174Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:03 am

Freckles

Missing Zeus.
Has she been updated on the activities?

175Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:06 am

Freckles

ohwow1 wrote:SPECIAL GPPS BOARD MEETING REGARDING RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT
tonight at Brownell, 8 PM
!
After ALEADY fulfilling registration requirements for your student, do you want to have to obtain an affidavit (for a fee per child) to prove your residency so your kids can remain in school?? (This will apply to both homeowners and renters)
No??
You may want to attend this meeting!

Heck, no! I would home school! Take that money away from the schools, remove my child from the vicinity of bullies, and enjoy the precious days of being with my child. Besides, I really don't need anyone telling me what I may or may not feed my child for lunch! Or whether dodge ball is safe to play. Gimme a break!

176Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 28 Nov 2012, 12:54 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any information on how any unsolved murder of a child could get some airtime on a Dateline type TV show? I mean if they give an episode to Monster I should think they would put on a show about a really tragic story that the family has no closure in. Send me a PM if you can offer any help. Thanks.

177Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 28 Nov 2012, 5:34 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any information on how any unsolved murder of a child could get some airtime on a Dateline type TV show? I mean if they give an episode to Monster I should think they would put on a show about a really tragic story that the family has no closure in. Send me a PM if you can offer any help. Thanks.

Wish I could help, Kitty! I totally agree!
BTW has anyone heard anything on Zeus? I miss her so much. Crying or Very sad

178Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 08 Dec 2012, 1:36 pm

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
BTW has anyone heard anything on Zeus? I miss her so much. Crying or Very sad

Shadow, I've been thinking about Zeus too. Crying or Very sad Wish I knew.... Just hope she sees this and knows she is in our hearts.

179Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:53 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

Miss you Zeus! Thinking of you!!!!! <3

180Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 11 Dec 2012, 8:11 am

Freckles

Hope you are smiling, Z!

181Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 21 Dec 2012, 2:40 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Happy Holidays to all my J4J peeps!!! I hope the season brings you peace, love and joy. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you. You make me smile and laugh and in a world that is oftentimes full of great darkness knowing that there are people out there committed to goodness and justice and with a passion for things beyond their own self-interest is a blessing indeed. I love you I love you I love you I love you

182Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 22 Dec 2012, 1:48 pm

Freckles

kittygirl wrote:Happy Holidays to all my J4J peeps!!! I hope the season brings you peace, love and joy. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you. You make me smile and laugh and in a world that is oftentimes full of great darkness knowing that there are people out there committed to goodness and justice and with a passion for things beyond their own self-interest is a blessing indeed. I love you I love you I love you I love you
Hope your "end -of-the year-" holidays are peaceful and memorable.

I would agree, kg. There a a lot of nice people in this world and many are here at J 4 J.

183Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 22 Dec 2012, 7:33 pm

Freckles

Off topic but of interest:

Threat Made Against Missouri Governor; Man Offered $100,000 for Hit

" A Springfield,
Mo., man and his wife are scared for their lives after someone
disguised as a utility worker allegedly requested the man assassinate
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon for a $100,000 fee. KSPR reveals a complete stranger knocked on the man's door on Tuesday. Within 24 hours, the Missouri Highway Patrol launched a full investigation into the matter. The person who offered the money threatened the man's wife with harm if he went to authorities with the story.
"
http://news.yahoo.com/threat-made-against-missouri-governor-man-offered-100-145500280.html;_ylt=AwrHgTUXT9ZQXW4AzQC1qHQA;_ylu=X3oDMTVxZWY4bWowBGNjb2RlA2dtcHRvcDEwMDBwb29sd2lraXVwcmVzdARtaXQDQXJ0aWNsZSBNaXhlZCBMaXN0IE5ld3MgZm9yIFlvdSB3aXRoIE1vcmUgTGluawRwa2cDMmZmZGZmMjgtZTk5Ni0zOGQ4LWI5MjAtOWY2ZmU2ZGJjNTM1BHBvcwM2BHNlYwNuZXdzX2Zvcl95b3UEdmVyAzUxOTUxZmUxLTRjNDgtMTFlMi1iMDdiLTZkOGUxYjMyMTgyZA--;_ylg=X3oDMTJqb2hqc2piBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDZTAwM2I5YjYtMDIyOC0zYWVjLWFlZjMtMGE4ZTFjOGI3ZjJkBHBzdGNhdAMEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdl;_ylv=3

184Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 12 Jan 2013, 4:23 pm

dezama

dezama

Is there a new spot popular among J-for-Jers since the closing of Dylans? It seems that I'm really going to be in the vicinity later this month. A drive-by of Grosse Pointe is on my agenda.

185Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sun 13 Jan 2013, 12:32 am

Freckles

Found this to be of interest:

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/20572473/family-searches-for-answers-3-years-after-grosse-pointe-womans-death

Is this one of the deaths BB referenced when he tried to place the blame for Jane's death on others? Dunno.

186Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Griem's troubles continue~ Mon 18 Feb 2013, 8:41 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I saw this link on another blog--I would love to see him get smacked with more consequences!

http://courthousedish.blogspot.com/2012/12/griem-may-still-face-more-consequences.html

187Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 17 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

silver1

In addition to Jane's children, family and friends, thinking of Zeus today. We'll be watching for those rainbows.

188Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:00 pm

chewet

chewet

silver1 wrote:In addition to Jane's children, family and friends, thinking of Zeus today. We'll be watching for those rainbows.

Am missing Zeus too, Silver. Have been thinking about her often these past few weeks. Rainbows and spring flowers... flower

189Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:54 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Yes!!! Zeus is missed!!!

190Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:13 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:Yes!!! Zeus is missed!!!

I wish Zeus could have been online with us all today...... Sad

191Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 Apr 2014, 1:29 pm

GPPGRL

Hey...when were the kids Christmas trees cut down? Thought the house looked different but took me awhile to figure out why....

192Just for Chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

Freckles

Poking my head in for quick HI! Be back in Oct when this finally goes to trial.
Stay cool... nasty summer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum