Justice For Jane


A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th....

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Pointed Barbs wrote:The use of his house for such things would not be allowed under GPPark zoning laws...and Bob would be entirely aware of that.So even his contemptible offer of his house in exchange for a letter...was pure bullshit.

He is truly not just a narcissistic-sociopath...He's also an idiot!

Not to mention, he promised a deed to a house that is in foreclosure --- he doesn't even own it at this point, the bank does!

If there's an annual award for the Most Stupid Crook of the year, I nominate Boober for the 2012 honor. Seriously.


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile
EllsBells wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:The use of his house for such things would not be allowed under GPPark zoning laws...and Bob would be entirely aware of that.So even his contemptible offer of his house in exchange for a letter...was pure bullshit.

He is truly not just a narcissistic-sociopath...He's also an idiot!

Not to mention, he promised a deed to a house that is in foreclosure --- he doesn't even own it at this point, the bank does!

If there's an annual award for the Most Stupid Crook of the year, I nominate Boober for the 2012 honor. Seriously.

You got that right, Ells! jocolor I wish we had a "duuuuuuhhhh" smiley!

View user profile
rubyslippers wrote:
Toomuchwaiting wrote:When Bob spoke did he offer any motive for trying to kill Gentz? Did he say it was because Gentz had killed Jane and he wanted revenge? Did Bob ever mention his children or his family or did he just mention the loss of his friends? Didn't have the stomach to watch the stream...

Correct me if I am wrong but Bob only talks about the impact on his life, not how his decisions and actions have impacted anyone elses life. Clearly Narcissistic sociopathic behavior IM amateur O.

He never mentioned a motive in his remarks, but prior to that during the remarks by Prosecutor Moran regarding why Bob should get the maximum penalty, Bob was shaking his head "yes" as in agreement when Moran said something like "Mr. Bashara would like people to think that he ordered the hit out of vengeance and grief over the death of his wife (Bob starts nodding yes as in agreement)but his actions and things he said in phone calls indicate that Mr. Bashara tried to hire the hit only to protect himself from prosecution and to kill the person who would stand in the way of Mr. Bashara protecting himself and getting what he wanted." (Bob was not shaking his head "yes" in agreement with the last part of Mr. Moran's statement). Toward the end of his comments to the court, Bob did make an attempt at apologizing to his family and friends and Mr. Gentz, more or less as an afterthought. His earlier comments were all about how he didn't admit it before because he feared losing the respect of the community and his friends who have now turned on him anyway. I did not hear him mention anything about his children specifically, just the word "family" in general without elaborating on who he includes in that category. Much of what he said was all about him, and the good things he thinks he did in his life and how things are impacting him, although he made an attempt to apologize to the court and his family and friends. I do believe he is sorry about one thing.....only that he got caught. Only that his life, what's left of it is going to be a pretty sad mess for him. I still don't believe he feels for others in any significant way.
Bob just got himself outsmarted. Or, in another manner of speaking, he was out gunned! Prosecution may now bring up his guilty plea to a felony relating to a hiring of a hitman. And, of course, this is exactly what Joe Gentz has said Bashara had hired Gentz to do in the murder of Jane many months before.

No wire, Bashara. Just brains!


____________________________________________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven True power lies not in tearing down but in building up. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile
BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)


____________________________________________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven True power lies not in tearing down but in building up. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

"Local realtor Rachel Gillet, 50, also told police that she was Bashara's girlfriend and that Jane Bashara had discovered their relationships just weeks before her murder."


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Freckles wrote:BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)

I had the exact same thought!

View user profile
Bricktop wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)

I had the exact same thought!

Enjoy your pizzas Very Happy peeps, because they sure don't serve 'em in Jackson!

This was added just over an hour ago: (bolded by chewet)

"Grosse Pointe Park businessman Bob Bashara was booked in the Michigan Department of Corrections reception center in Jackson today, just hours after being sentenced to serve 80 months to 20 years in prison for an attempted hit-for-hire.

MDOC spokesman Russ Marlan said Bashara was being processed into the prison system this afternoon, had been assigned an MDOC number and had his booking photo taken."...

http://www.freep.com/article/20121210/NEWS05/121210025/Bashara-sentenced-80-240-months-plot-kill-handyman


____________________________________________________
You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result. ~ Ghandi
View user profile
chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)

I had the exact same thought!

Enjoy your pizzas Very Happy peeps, because they sure don't serve 'em in Jackson!

This was added just over an hour ago: (bolded by chewet)

"Grosse Pointe Park businessman Bob Bashara was booked in the Michigan Department of Corrections reception center in Jackson today, just hours after being sentenced to serve 80 months to 20 years in prison for an attempted hit-for-hire.

MDOC spokesman Russ Marlan said Bashara was being processed into the prison system this afternoon, had been assigned an MDOC number and had his booking photo taken."...

http://www.freep.com/article/20121210/NEWS05/121210025/Bashara-sentenced-80-240-months-plot-kill-handyman


He definitely won't be arriving at Jackson to find a delicious pizza, but hopefully, he gets a double serving of sausage later tonight


____________________________________________________
affraid oh, it gets weirder
View user profile
ohwow1 wrote:He definitely won't be arriving at Jackson to find a delicious pizza, but hopefully, he gets a double serving of sausage later tonight

A meat-lovers for sure!!!

(can't stop laughing over the double sausage) lol!


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
cheers cheers cheers WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Happy, happy day!!! Missed the whole live stream, but THANK YOU to all for the play by play. Going to watch the archived stuff when kids go to bed.

BTW-- rubyslippers (imo) deserves the post of the day for coining the most excellent term "assholishness"!! Gawd, I love THAT! (I'd like to borrow that from time to time!)

Sentenced to MORE than prosecutors asked for!! See- I got my BD wish! (Even if it wasn't 30 years-- 80-240 is pretty darn good.)

As for pizza....maybe BB's hoping for STUFFED CRUST on arrival! Lol! affraid

Bring on the murder charges! Murder 1, if you please!

View user profile
Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Regardless, it will surely be a memorable one.

Shocked


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile
chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
Freckles wrote:BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)

I had the exact same thought!

Enjoy your pizzas Very Happy peeps, because they sure don't serve 'em in Jackson!

This was added just over an hour ago: (bolded by chewet)

"Grosse Pointe Park businessman Bob Bashara was booked in the Michigan Department of Corrections reception center in Jackson today, just hours after being sentenced to serve 80 months to 20 years in prison for an attempted hit-for-hire.

MDOC spokesman Russ Marlan said Bashara was being processed into the prison system this afternoon, had been assigned an MDOC number and had his booking photo taken."...

http://www.freep.com/article/20121210/NEWS05/121210025/Bashara-sentenced-80-240-months-plot-kill-handyman

He's finally in Jackson!!! Have fun Big Bobbbbbb! My whole family and eveyone I know had pizza for dinner! Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user profile
kittygirl wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

"Local realtor Rachel Gillet, 50, also told police that she was Bashara's girlfriend and that Jane Bashara had discovered their relationships just weeks before her murder."


BBM.

Rachel Gillett is a realtor?? (Are we talking about the SAME RG?)

She worked at the university in the alumni relations office, IIRC, before she was terminated for job abandonment following her outing as his BDSM partner/ GF. I thought she moved out of state??

She's a local realtor now? Really?

If this is true, is she managing BB's properties?

View user profile
EllsBells wrote:Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Regardless, it will surely be a memorable one.

Shocked

ummm- Ells? I am laughing so hard at the double entendre in your post.................... What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid pale

View user profile
KZ wrote:
kittygirl wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

"Local realtor Rachel Gillet, 50, also told police that she was Bashara's girlfriend and that Jane Bashara had discovered their relationships just weeks before her murder."


Rachel Gillett is a realtor?? (Are we talking about the SAME RG?)

She worked at the university in the alumni relations office, IIRC, before she was terminated for job abandonment following her outing as his BDSM partner/ GF. I thought she moved out of state??

She's a local realtor now? Really?

If this is true, is she managing BB's properties?

Honestly I think it's just inaccuracy due to sloppy reporting.....
BBM.

View user profile
pizza...and none for Bob
Attachments
pizza2.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(24 Kb) Downloaded 13 times

View user profile
Pointed Barbs wrote:pizza...and none for Bob

Ohhh that looks soooo good!

View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:pizza...and none for Bob

Ohhh that looks soooo good!

Gilbert's in Harper Woods,half off Pizza Night..(Who Knew?)

5 good people celebrating Bob's first night in Jack Town....

View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Regardless, it will surely be a memorable one.

Shocked

ummm- Ells? I am laughing so hard at the double entendre in your post.................... What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid pale

Hi, Me! I didn't read anything into EllsBells comment until I read your comment. You really should post a warning for a comment like this. I laughed so hard I had a coughing fit!!! Too funny!

View user profile
Pointed Barbs wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:pizza...and none for Bob

Ohhh that looks soooo good!

Gilbert's in Harper Woods,half off Pizza Night..(Who Knew?)

5 good people celebrating Bob's first night in Jack Town....

I love Gilbert's! How about we celebrate there on the day of the charging since we don't have Dylan's?

View user profile

171 Gilberts... on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 6:09 am

Which is St Clare Shores,of course...Is a great place to celebrate..The sooner the better.

View user profile
IMO, anything BB does is suspect and will ALWAYS benefit him the greatest!
Little late in the day to attempt to appear charitable.
So I have to wonder if he was hoping to appear generous (in exchange for a kind letter to the court) AND to have a tax write-off. Specially as Obama is wanting to raise tax base levels for those earning over $250,000.

He was looking to kill THREE birds with that one stone, IMO.

Don't trust that gift horse said a wise Trojan to a Greek!


____________________________________________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven True power lies not in tearing down but in building up. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile
Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?



Last edited by Freckles on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________________________
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven True power lies not in tearing down but in building up. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
View user profile
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

can't wait to see the picture, hope they post it soon!


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

This is a good find!!

Good for many laughs as well. I wonder what he used to bribe/persuade these individuals to write these letters...


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

can't wait to see the picture, hope they post it soon!

The photo was on the Patch article, which I would imbed if I knew how. Smile

Just read all of those letters... I'll just bet he was happy to babysit his small cousins for free. That wonderful guy with a "heart the size of a truck".

View user profile
Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

Great link. These letters make me gag, and I can sum them up in one word - "DUH." There was nothing the least bit out of character about his actions.

View user profile
kittygirl wrote:http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

can't wait to see the picture, hope they post it soon!

View user profile
exgpr2 wrote:
kittygirl wrote:http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

can't wait to see the picture, hope they post it soon!


UCHHHHH DIS-gusting!


____________________________________________________
affraid oh, it gets weirder
View user profile

180 Gray very soon on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:51 pm

The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

See gray hair described: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile
EllsBells wrote:The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

See gray hair described: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

That's a nice, Hitler-esque hairstyle, too


____________________________________________________
affraid oh, it gets weirder
View user profile
Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

The bolded part is by me...This is a mistake...only 2 of the letters have any association with the church..The rest are strangers..the support from there is almost exclusively for the kids and of Course Jane's family!

View user profile
EllsBells wrote:The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

See gray hair described: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

I missed that tomorrow is his birthday! I'd sure love to see the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office celebrate with an arrest!

View user profile

184 Bob's Birthday Dinner Menu on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 12:30 am

Let's see.....Bob's Birthday Menu
A menu that celebrates all the things that Bob is or soon will be
All of these actually exist in one of my cookbooks:

Appetizer: DEVILed Eggs
Soup: PRISONER'S Sauerkraut Soup
Salad: CHICKEN Salad
Main Dish: COOKED GOOSE
Dessert: HUMBLE Pie

After dinner celebratory adult beverage:
Maybe we should just save this for J4J members
(drumroll please)

How about a Vodka SLAMMER!!

View user profile
Ok. So I finally brought myself to listen to the full 5 min- blubbering- Bobber- insincere- non-apology- apology to the court.

GMAB.

Doesn't even MENTION Joe Gentz till 4:55-ish-- and then in a very disconnected way. (Ummm....did he even run this statement by his attorney?? This was just some little "thing" he did, that he has to repay society for....like swiping a candy bar in the grocery checkout line....)

I-I-I-.....me-me-me....it's STILL all about meee....

Joe who?

Sorry he got caught. Not a single molecule of his being is sorry for what he did. A complete Robert Hare- scale psychopath.

(That's 5 min of my life I'll never get back....what a waste.)

Looking forward to the NEXT round of charges for Big Bobb. Murder one, please.

View user profile

View user profile
Pointed Barbs wrote:
Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

The bolded part is by me...This is a mistake...only 2 of the letters have any association with the church..The rest are strangers..the support from there is almost exclusively for the kids and of Course Jane's family!

I just took the time to read these letters about Blob. You would think the man is a saint! I can guarantee that I would have flatly refused to write such nonsense given the terrible things Bob has done since last January. Who cares about his contribution to the community - he had his wife killed and hired a hitman to take out the man he hired to kill his wife. Hello you eloquent writers, would you really want to have Bob back on the streets? I hope he is locked up forever! Maybe he can organize some do-gooder projects in his prison community.

View user profile
KZ wrote:
This is really good!

View user profile
Hopeful wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

The bolded part is by me...This is a mistake...only 2 of the letters have any association with the church..The rest are strangers..the support from there is almost exclusively for the kids and of Course Jane's family!

I just took the time to read these letters about Blob. You would think the man is a saint! I can guarantee that I would have flatly refused to write such nonsense given the terrible things Bob has done since last January. Who cares about his contribution to the community - he had his wife killed and hired a hitman to take out the man he hired to kill his wife. Hello you eloquent writers, would you really want to have Bob back on the streets? I hope he is locked up forever! Maybe he can organize some do-gooder projects in his prison community.

BBM- What a great idea! If he wants to help those less fortunate....should I hold my breath?

View user profile
KZ wrote:

Razz Laughing


____________________________________________________
affraid oh, it gets weirder
View user profile
KZ wrote:
This just made my day!!!

So I wonder what obedientslave will be getting Monster for his birthday...


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:
KZ wrote:
This just made my day!!!

So I wonder what obedientslave will be getting Monster for his birthday...

Tucks?

View user profile
KZ wrote:


KZ you made my day... Razz bounce


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com
Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
KZ wrote:
This just made my day!!!

So I wonder what obedientslave will be getting Monster for his birthday...

Tucks?

Oh Barbs...LMAO...doughnut pillow and sitz bath as well perhaps?


____________________________________________________
Jane's voice grows stronger everyday!
View user profile http://justice4jane.forumotion.com
Some appropriate gifts for the birthday boy in prison?

View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:Some appropriate gifts for the birthday boy in prison?


LOL, good ones. Some more ---

.







____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile
Happy Birthday, Big Bobb!!
(12-12-12.....That's roughly twice as bad as 666, right?)

Welcome home, Bobb! The guys at your new place are so excited you're coming!

Bubba bought you for 3 cigarettes and a pack of ramen noodles!

View user profile
EllsBells-- I love the prison calendar and the shirt!

View user profile
Yes-- Big Bobb is on Vinelink already!

View user profile
Link to Big Bobb's "yearbook photo" sentencing and information for Jackson State prison. Big Bobb's prisoner # is 856261 if you want to look him up.

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261





I just have to comment that I'm so glad Big Bobb is being warmly welcomed at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center. He does need a nice reception, and some guidance, no? (Snark.)

I'm sure he will be in some kind of solitary confinement for his own safety, at least for a while. And I think they usually are in intake for about 2 weeks before being assigned to a more permanent "apartment".



Last edited by KZ on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum