Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice

+30
wonderingwhy
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
pastpast
wwjd
silver1
TheEndIsNear
grace81203
family4ever
GPPGRL
migraine
KZ
justanopinion
Fifteen30
CuriousPortlander
rubyslippers
One Wonders
smallal
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
EllsBells
redhead
chewet
kittygirl
Glorybee
mooselift
Tgrbttrfly
Bricktop
ohwow1
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

EllsBells

EllsBells

A labyrinth in Jane's memory, organized by her church --- what a lovely and fitting honor.

I love you 

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

It will be on our property,but it's for the whole community!

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:

A labyrinth in Jane's memory, organized by her church --- what a lovely and fitting honor.

I love you

Pointed Barbs wrote:It will be on our property,but it's for the whole community!

This is awesome!!!

154Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 4 Empty Misguided.... Tue 16 Jul 2013, 9:09 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

The plot thickens... (or "thinnens", depending on your viewpoint!! jocolor )

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/convicted-murderer-joe-gentz-to-ask-judge-to-withdraw-plea/  Puh-leeze!!
Rolling Eyes 

chewet

chewet

TheEndIsNear wrote:The plot thickens... (or "thinnens", depending on your viewpoint!! jocolor )

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/convicted-murderer-joe-gentz-to-ask-judge-to-withdraw-plea/  Puh-leeze!!
Rolling Eyes 

What the heck? So who put him/his attorneys up to this? Why? confused 

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:

I love you 

This is wonderful! I love you I love you I love you 

rubyslippers

Pointed Barbs wrote:It will be on our property,but it's for the whole community!

Very nice. A labyrinth walk is very therapeutic, healing, peaceful, thoughtful....very appropriate way to remember Jane.

GPPGRL

Is Bashara's preliminary exam still scheduled for tomorrow (per a note on my calendar) or have I lost track due to all the changes? Tx.

silver1

I'm pretty sure it's scheduled now for September 9.

AnalyzeThis

GPPGRL wrote:Is Bashara's preliminary exam still scheduled for tomorrow (per a note on my calendar) or have I lost track due to all the changes? Tx.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-bashara-scheduled-to-appear-in-court-via-video-monday/-/1719418/21516020/-/p7emffz/-/index.html

Looks like it's tomorrow.

Snipped:

DETROIT -
The Grosse pointe park man who is charged with the murder of his wife, after he allegedly paid someone to kill her, is scheduled for a pre-examination hearing tomorrow.

Bob Bashara will attend the hearing that is set to start at 9 a.m. Monday via video conference.

silver1

I have a friend who received a subpoena as a witness for September 9.
Who knows...

kittygirl

kittygirl

I thought today was the pretrial conference...

I guess I will have to get on twitter...

ishi

Thank you, CP!

chewet

chewet

Thank you, CP!! God Bless Lisa Lindsey!

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

You're welcome!

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon 19 Aug 2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typo)

chewet

chewet

Oh man, why couldn't they just let the Idiot Demon carry on in public... if just for broadcast entertainment? Twisted Evil 

kittygirl

kittygirl

YOUR HONOR CAN YOU HEAR ME?

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:I thought today was the pretrial conference...

I guess I will have to get on twitter...
Hi Kitty! Did you get any updates from twitter? I had a hard time hearing and was in and out...

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:YOUR HONOR CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Twisted Evil Shocked Mad Rolling Eyes What a Face Razz 

ohwow1

ohwow1

chewet wrote:Oh man, why couldn't they just let the Idiot Demon carry on in public... if just for broadcast entertainment? Twisted Evil 
He's such a fool and still feels entitled to speak. Back to the slammer for you, eventually you'll learn your place.
My feed audio went out for the ruling, GRRRR, what happened?

chewet

chewet

ohwow1 wrote:
chewet wrote:Oh man, why couldn't they just let the Idiot Demon carry on in public... if just for broadcast entertainment? Twisted Evil 
He's such a fool and still feels entitled to speak. Back to the slammer for you, eventually you'll learn your place.
My feed audio went out for the ruling, GRRRR, what happened?
King cited Michigan Court Rules (go Judge King!) and everything was admissible as far as I gathered. Thing is, I missed the motions, dammit!

(My audio jumped right back up when Monster started blubbering, Ohwow... Ya, go back to the slammer & suck on your prison hooch you douche)

kittygirl

kittygirl

it was so hard to hear the judge but when Bob spoke it was like full blast...ugh...

I think the motions were granted and as far as I could tell (I took a risk and listened at work because I cannot help myself) most of them were going toward the admissibility of certain evidence relating to the conspiracy charge.

Of note

Bob and Joe spoke a TON before the murder and then after the murder it dropped off. And then he started calling Joe from his mommy's phone. Hmmmmm.

In Dec 2011 Joe texted someone about what should he do he knew someone was going to have a hit on them and that he was scared and didn't want to die (this was a big piece in terms of the admissibility of this going to Joe's state of mind and I think the topic of one of the motions as Bob has asserted Joe accused Bob and murdered Jane due to rage over money).

Lisa talked a lot about Blobber trying to do other hits (remember the hit and run?) back in November of 2011 on Jane and also talked about the procurement of insulin

Bob delivered a check to Joe day after murder that a witness will swear to

Surprise surprise Bob now was not just working on the parking lot at the Hard Luck Lounge he was having drinks at the time of the murder with a "prominent Grosse Pointe" attorney

It was fascinating

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Prosecutors: Gentz was scared of Bashara
11:43 AM, August 19, 2013

Snipped:
-----
Despite an objection by the defense, a judge allowed evidence regarding Joseph Gentz’ state of mind during a hearing this morning for a Grosse Pointe Park man charged in his wife’s death.

A probable cause hearing is scheduled for Sept. 9.
-----

Read more:  http://www.freep.com/article/20130819/NEWS02/308190034/Bob-Bashara-Jane-Bashara-court-murder

kittygirl

kittygirl

CuriousPortlander wrote:Prosecutors: Gentz was scared of Bashara
11:43 AM, August 19, 2013

Snipped:
-----
Despite an objection by the defense, a judge allowed evidence regarding Joseph Gentz’ state of mind during a hearing this morning for a Grosse Pointe Park man charged in his wife’s death.

A probable cause hearing is scheduled for Sept. 9.
-----

Read more:  http://www.freep.com/article/20130819/NEWS02/308190034/Bob-Bashara-Jane-Bashara-court-murder
Oh my word, read the comments.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Prosecution Alleges Big Bob Bashara Approached Several People About Killing Wife
August 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM

Snipped:
-----
It's hard to be surprised these days by new allegations involving Bob Bashara, the Grosse Pointe Park businessman who had a fondness for his sex dungeon.

So the latest allegations come as little shock. The prosecution on Monday claimed big Bob tried to hire several people to kill his wife, Jane, before settling on his handyman, Joseph Gentz, according to a report in the Detroit News.
-----

Read more:  http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/6092/prosecution_alleges_big_bob_bashara_approached_several_people_about_killing_wife#.UhJO2z8pfRw

GPPGRL

What is so f***ing SAD to me is that not only did Joe have an opportunity to prevent Jane's death by going to the authorities, but SEVERAL people had that same opportunity...and did nothing. Does this say more about social apathy or about a lack of trust in law enforcement? (Off topic I guess but of concern to me in this case.)

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Prosecutor: Desire for kinky sex led Bashara to have wife killed
August 19, 2013 at 1:13 pm

Snipped:
-----
Detroit— Prosecutors said Monday they plan to introduce evidence showing Bob Bashara’s penchant for kinky sex was a motive for murdering his wife, and that he contacted several people about having her killed before settling on his handyman, Joseph Gentz.

Assistant Wayne County Prosecutor Lisa Lindsey said during a hearing at Frank Murphy Hall of Justice Monday that in the months leading up to Jane Bashara’s Jan. 24, 2012, murder, Bob Bashara asked several friends if they knew anyone who would kill or “rough someone up” for money. Among those he allegedly contacted was an acquaintance from the BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadomasochism and masochism) lifestyle.

At Monday’s hearing, a noticeably thinner Bashara appeared via video from the Oaks Correctional Facility in Manistee. He interrupted the proceedings several times until he was admonished by the judge.

“Excuse me sir, you have attorneys here; we don’t need to hear from you,” King said to Bashara.
-----

Read more:  http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130819/METRO01/308190061/-1/rss33

EllsBells

EllsBells

Bashara's attorney Rene Cooper said, “We’ve taken such strong measures to have this matter sealed so the media can’t get to it, and in three sentences, (Lindsey) has aired it all out.”  What planet is Cooper living on if he doesn't think the media already knows about the BDSM stuff?  BB's kinky lifestyle been reported frequently, including nationally on Dateline and Nancy Grace.  Try to keep up,  Mr. Cooper.

Is this the same Detroit Legal Aid attorney by the name of Rene Cooper who was arrested in 2005 for indecent exposure, having had 3 prior arrests for similar acts in 1995?  How does he still have a law license if it's the same guy?
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Rene-Cooper/443225208

As if this trial needed more sensationalism ....

bestguess

kittygirl

kittygirl

EllsBells wrote:Bashara's attorney Rene Cooper said, “We’ve taken such strong measures to have this matter sealed so the media can’t get to it, and in three sentences, (Lindsey) has aired it all out.”  What planet is Cooper living on if he doesn't think the media already knows about the BDSM stuff?  BB's kinky lifestyle been reported frequently, including nationally on Dateline and Nancy Grace.  Try to keep up,  Mr. Cooper.

Is this the same Detroit Legal Aid attorney by the name of Rene Cooper who was arrested in 2005 for indecent exposure, having had 3 prior arrests for similar acts in 1995?  How does he still have a law license if it's the same guy?

bestguess
Ohhhhh him and BB, a perfect match!

http://www.adbmich.org/coveo/opinions/2010-02-23-07o-175.pdf

183Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 4 Empty Cooper Wed 21 Aug 2013, 3:37 pm

smallal

smallal

Is this a court appointed attorney or did BB find this guy on his own ?

ohwow1

ohwow1

kittygirl wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Bashara's attorney Rene Cooper said, “We’ve taken such strong measures to have this matter sealed so the media can’t get to it, and in three sentences, (Lindsey) has aired it all out.”  What planet is Cooper living on if he doesn't think the media already knows about the BDSM stuff?  BB's kinky lifestyle been reported frequently, including nationally on Dateline and Nancy Grace.  Try to keep up,  Mr. Cooper.

bestguess
Ohhhhh him and BB, a perfect match!

http://www.adbmich.org/coveo/opinions/2010-02-23-07o-175.pdf
It couldn't be any more perfect LOL!

Laker

Laker

kittygirl wrote:http://www.ask.com/answers/227821241/is-it-true-that-bob-bashara-went-to-albion-college

a little story about Master Bob's college days...
Oh no!  I was a Sweetheart of Sigma Chi!!!  Shocked I'm  going to have to turn in my "sweetness".  Very Happy

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Does anyone know what time this starts on Monday?

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

CuriousPortlander wrote:
9:00 cheers 

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

TheEndIsNear wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Lol...cheers sunny 

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

TheEndIsNear wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
Thank you!

chewet

chewet

TheEndIsNear wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

BBM: Snipped from the above-

"UPDATE: The Wayne County Prosecutor's Office shortly after 4 p.m. Wednesday issued a release stating the hearing is adjourned and will be held on Sept. 9 prior to Robert Bashara's preliminary examination, which is expected to last five days.

DETROIT — Robert "Bob" Bashara, 55, accused of killing his wife, Jane Bashara, is scheduled to appear before Judge Kenneth King in Detroit's 36 District Court at 9 a.m. Thursday.

King is expected to hear arguments from the prosecution requesting the court-ordered release of evidence so far withheld by the defense."... (emphasis added by Chewet)

Does anyone know what type of evidence the ethically-challenged (among other "issues" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) defense has withheld??

Go Team Lindsey, Go!! cheers  sunny 

kittygirl

kittygirl

Probably all the crap that Griem and Monster's PI dug up when they were searching for the real killer. *eyeroll*

Which was stupid if Bob thought Joe did it all along? And thought it enough that he was so overcome with agony that he tried to put a hit on Joe?

194Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 4 Empty Gentz may not testify... Sun 08 Sep 2013, 4:07 pm

WildChild

WildChild

ohwow1

ohwow1

Everyone's gearing up for the prelim, for sure. From today's paper:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013309080068

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander wrote:Bob Bashara's mistress takes the stand in murder case; Rachel Gillet to reveal intimate details
Published On: Sep 09 2013 12:16:59 AM EDT

Snipped:
-----
Local 4 Defenders confirmed Rachel Gillet is in town, and for the first time in a courtroom will reveal intimate details about her relationship with Bashara in a preliminary exam.

Gillet will help prosecutors show that they believed Bashara was in a hurry to have his wife killed, removing Jane Bashara from the picture so Bob and his mistress, Gillet, could begin a new life.

The defenders spoke with Gillet exclusively, months after Jane's murder. Gillet's story and testimony is key because she can help speak to a possible motive for murder.
-----

Read more:  http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-basharas-mistress-takes-the-stand-in-murder-case/-/1719418/21842956/-/fo2eftz/-/index.html

kittygirl

kittygirl

If anyone sees links of the preliminary examination that I can watch after the live feed please post...I cannot catch all of the live feed due to work and errands. Thanks Smile

chewet

chewet

Thanks for this CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????

kittygirl

kittygirl

chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????
OMG!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum