Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

kittygirl wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????
OMG!!!  
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/frank-murphy-hall-of-justice-on-lockdown-for-possible-escaped-inmate/-/1719418/21845812/-/129ruuy/-/index.html

not related to Monster...

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????
Mrs Barbs is there...I would like to know what's going on!

View user profile
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

An inmate who was scheduled to be sentenced in another case stabbed a deputy and took another hostage and supposedly fled the building...Hope Mrs Barbs is ok!!!!!

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

An inmate who was scheduled to be sentenced in another case stabbed a deputy and took another hostage and supposedly fled the building...Hope Mrs Barbs is ok!!!!!
PB if you go to the live feed from the free press linked above they are showing the people standing outside, maybe you can see Mrs. Barbs in the crowd, they keep on moving the camera around and showing different people

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Barbs, escaped inmate ready to be sentenced in Hathaway's courtroom. Here is the WDIV link
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/frank-murphy-hall-of-justice-on-lockdown-for-possible-escaped-inmate/-/1719418/21845812/-/129ruuy/-/index.html

Meanwhile, the Freep reporter just stated police confirmed he escaped in a 2000 Dodge Voyager and is at large.

Hang in there Barbs...I love you 

kittygirl wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:Thanks for this  CP!

PB if you go to the live feed from the free press linked above they are showing the people standing outside, maybe you can see Mrs. Barbs in the crowd, they keep on moving the camera around and showing different people
Oh my god! Prayers for anyone there!

View user profile
check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief
The woman standing behind the chief is that Rachel?

View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief
The only person I recognized is a lady who does Patch reporting

meandmyshadow wrote:
The only person I recognized is a lady who does Patch reporting
How the hey does a shackled hand cuffed skinny black dude over power a deputy in a court room, unshackle and cuff himself, get the deputies full uniform OFF, put it on himself and get out of the building?  What the heck!!!!! That is so friggin scary!!!!

View user profile
listen now, update with chief!

inmate fashioned a shank from a plastic comb, he stabbed him in the neck multiple times, took the deputies uniform, keys, took the elevator and escaped.

This took place in a holding cell as he was being transferred into a holding area. When the inmate walked out the front door he carjacked a woman and he got abandoned the vehicle at Concord @ Lafayette. Now the police are searching a location on the east side (Jefferson and somewhere else I can't remember) for the escapee.

Building search is finishing up, as soon as that is completed they will open the building back up. The deputy is in serious condition but they expect he will be fine.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Courthouse has been reopened. People being allowed to enter.

View user profile
DETROIT -

A key hearing which was set to begin Monday in downtown Detroit for the prosecution lays out it's case against Bob Bashara will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-basharas-mistress-takes-the-stand-in-murder-case/-/1719418/21842956/-/fo2eftz/-/index.html

View user profile
CuriousPortlander wrote:DETROIT -

A key hearing which was set to begin Monday in downtown Detroit for the prosecution lays out it's case against Bob Bashara will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-basharas-mistress-takes-the-stand-in-murder-case/-/1719418/21842956/-/fo2eftz/-/index.html
So that's why the FreeP feed says "offline" --- thought it was a problem with my computer.

Shocked 

W.H. Auden
View user profile
EllsBells wrote:
So that's why the FreeP feed says "offline" --- thought it was a problem with my computer.    

Shocked 
Laughing Me too, Ells. That and my perpetual tech-impairment....

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:Did anybody catch where the chief said they were looking for the guy at?  The second location...Jefferson and something?
Update: Manhunt For Escaped Prisoner Focused On Neighborhood Near Belle Isle Bridge

Read more:  http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/6320/frank_murphy_on_lockdown_after_prisoner_attacks_deputy_and_flees#.Ui38iD8pfRw

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

View user profile
kittygirl wrote:Did anybody catch where the chief said they were looking for the guy at?  The second location...Jefferson and something?
between Concord and East Grand Blvd, on Jefferson--I've heard Helen/Jefferson, specifically

between Concord and East Grand Blvd, on Jefferson--I've heard Helen/Jefferson, specifically

Thank you!!!! I have people I know right around there and they said there are cops everywhere and helicopters...I was pretty worried when I realized how close they were to where the guy was seen.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

W.H. Auden
View user profile
Mine too ...

W.H. Auden
View user profile
EllsBells wrote:Mine too ...
I have Audio!

View user profile
Another live stream link...

http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/news/news_livestream2

nothing going on yet though, probably why the clickondetroit link isn't showing anything.

View user profile
kittygirl wrote:Another live stream link...

http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/news/news_livestream2

nothing going on yet though, probably why the clickondetroit link isn't showing anything.
That's better!!! Just starting!!

View user profile
Y'all!  It's starting!!!

errr...looks like they are going to talk privately for awhile.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Judge is back on the bench

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:Judge is back on the bench
we can hear testimony but see no faces or photos, etc

View user profile
Shoot--video but poor sound... must dash to another computer for the next half hour... grrr

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:Judge is back on the bench
we can hear testimony but see no faces or photos, etc
Shadow, great video at channel 7. (audio is my computer)

Thank you, Kitty!!cheers (trying to watch on the go & must find a desktop)

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Jane and witness were counting funds for church when Bob came into the room and started having a heated discussion with Jane that lasted 10 minutes. He could not determine what it was about and he tried not to eavesdrop.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
witness dismissed.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
next witness Stephanie Samuel.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
Whoa!!!!Shocked A prosecution witness??? Stephanie??

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:Jane and witness were counting funds for church when Bob came into the room and started having a heated discussion with Jane that lasted 10 minutes.  He could not determine what it was about and he tried not to eavesdrop.
Not much point in having Mr. McQueen from St. Michael'stestify, lots of couples have arguments and he didn't know what it was about.

??????

W.H. Auden
View user profile
gun in safety deposit box!!!

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
No words....

Edited... wait... of course there are:

EVIL SOCIOPATHIC MONSTER!!! Look at him sit there scowling at his cousin. Like it's her fault for testifying... *shudders*

Last edited by chewet on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:can anyone hear the exhibit?
Stephanie identified the gun!!!!! WOW!

View user profile
kittygirl wrote:can anyone hear the exhibit?
Yep, Kitty... he's sitting there telling Dateline all about "poor poor little old me" as he SITS there in the courtroom smirking that sick curled lip and shakes his head back and forth.

He needs to go down. ALL THE WAY.

View user profile
They trusted Griem. DUH!!!!

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
meandmyshadow wrote:Oh My God!!!  He DID have a gun and THEY NEW IT!!!!!  Sick!
Nancy is one psycho Ma Barker....

I always believed him.

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
It's MAMA!!!

Team Justice I love you
View user profile
kittygirl wrote:remember lawman9 kept saying "tip of the iceberg?"  

I always believed him.
WOW! I know I keep saying this, but WOW! That was incredible testimony!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum