Justice For Jane


A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

451TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 12:29 pm

migraine wrote:Wonder how it feels to have everyone laughing at him?  To be a laughing stock has got to be his worst nightmare!

The testimony in total careens all over the place from appalling to hilarious, so he sometimes looks like a revolting sociopath while at others like a hapless buffoon.  Guess the two aren't mutually exclusive now that I think about it.

Shocked

Judge says it'll end at 4 pm, which in Vonda Speak means 3:30. Maybe the lawyers could pool their money and buy the lady a watch.

confused


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

452TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Garage on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:14 pm

Can you guys help me with this ? For the first time I see a diagram of the garage. In this diagram I do not see a door in the garage that leads directly inside the house. I was told there was a door directly into the mud room in the garage but cannot see it in the diagram. It does however show a door to the mudroom from outside. In my mind trying to follow the event I always believed that Jane came into the garage directly from inside the house yelling at Bob about some boxes. The difference being that if she entered the garage from the exterior door of the mudroom, the garage door ( the one the car uses) would had to be opened. If that is the case, someone had to know where and how to close it before the attack. Perhaps I missed the interior door on the diagram. For some reason I always thought the door from the garage to the inside of the house was at the end where the front the car is. Being on the side if there is one there, leaves little room. Too bad the diagram does not show where the drop of mingled blood was found. Or maybe we'll find that out tomorrow. Check out this diagram and tell me where you see a door from the garage to inside the home. Thanks

http://live.freep.com/Event/Live_blog_Bashara_murder_trial_continues

View user profile

453TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm

smallal wrote:Can you guys help me with this ? For the first time I see a diagram of the garage. In this diagram I do not see a door in the garage that leads directly inside the house. I was told there was a door directly into the mud room in the garage but cannot see it in the diagram. It does however show a door to the mudroom from outside. In my mind trying to follow the event I always believed that Jane came into the garage directly from inside the house yelling at Bob about some boxes. The difference being that if she entered the garage from the exterior door of the mudroom, the garage door ( the one the car uses) would had to be opened. If that is the case, someone had to know where and how to close it before the attack. Perhaps I missed the interior door on the diagram. For some reason I always thought the door from the garage to the inside of the house was at the end where the front the car is. Being on the side if there is one there, leaves little room. Too bad the diagram does not show where the drop of mingled blood was found. Or maybe we'll find that out tomorrow. Check out this diagram and tell me where you see a door from the garage to inside the home. Thanks

http://live.freep.com/Event/Live_blog_Bashara_murder_trial_continues

the door from the outside, to the right of the garage door, goes into the mudroom. To the left, you'd walk into the garage, and to the right, you'd walk into the house. This is not a great diagram.

View user profile

454TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Garage on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:36 pm

Smallal- if you look closely between the closet and B in the garage on the mudroom side you will see what looks like a window- it says "STAIRS".  This is where the door is with a step or 2 down into the garage.  This is exactly like our house.  I live in a colonial on Middlesex built right around the same time as the Bashara house, and ours is set up exactly the same.

Embedded image permalink

View user profile

455TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 4:51 pm

meandmyshadow wrote:Smallal- if you look closely between the closet and B in the garage on the mudroom side you will see what looks like a window- it says "STAIRS".  This is where the door is with a step or 2 down into the garage.  This is exactly like our house.  I live in a colonial on Middlesex built right around the same time as the Bashara house, and ours is set up exactly the same.

I thought that might be it but there was no indication of a door and I couldn't make out the word stairs even after downloading the diagram and blowing it up. Perhaps its a pocket door as the do not show it opening out or in. Since its an exit from the house I assume it opens into the garage. Will we find out where the drop of blood was found ?

Thank you so much for that information, I don't recall seeing any photos from inside the garage only from outside looking in. And you could understand the frustration of an "organized" person with the condition of the garage and boxes scattered about. Also recall the Christmas wreath being displayed well past the Holidays but was described as a neighborhood tradition rather than a neglectful homeowner.

Thanks again

View user profile

456TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 8:31 pm

Obviously, the Tibaudo tapes of BB trying to off Gentz to prevent him appearing as a witness is strong support for the witness tampering charge, especially as BB said the hit had to happen before the competency exam because Gentz' testimony would seal his fate ("be a dead man").  If it was revenge for killing Jane as Diallo wants the jury to believe, that hit could happen at any time.  

But indirectly the tapes also support the murder conspiracy charge as anybody can figure out that Boob was desperately afraid of what Gentz could tell the jury about B's involvement and that JG might be believed.

It's now apparent that Bashara did a LOT of idiotic things in his so-called planning the murder, but after seeing that Tibaudo was in phone contact with the FBI and his nemesis investigator Tim M., it takes the idiot-cake that Bob still went ahead with transferring money for the hit!  Guess it just shows how desperate he was to prevent Gentz from taking the stand.

That B was incensed that prosecutors were subpoening his family also goes to his guilt, because an innocent man wouldn't care who prosecutors summoned and maybe even want his family pulled in to support his innocence.

Did anyone get any significance out of the forensic testimony about the car and the dirt smudges?  In a tight garage or parking spot, Jane could have swiped the car entering it from work or exiting it at home. Seemed like a waste of time.

.


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

457TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 8:54 pm

I thought the same thing about the smudges, etc, especially as it was on the driver's side of the vehicle. I know I am constantly brushing up against my car as I maneuver in and out of it. Unless...maybe we will hear that the smudges are not Jane's? Even then, we already know Gentz killed Jane in the garage so even if there is evidence of him on the car it doesn't mean much. So...not sure what significance it has.

View user profile

458TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:03 pm

meandmyshadow wrote:I thought the same thing about the smudges, etc, especially as it was on the driver's side of the vehicle.  I know I am constantly brushing up against my car as I maneuver in and out of it.  Unless...maybe we will hear that the smudges are not Jane's?  Even then, we already know Gentz killed Jane in the garage so even if there is evidence of him on the car it doesn't mean much.  So...not sure what significance it has.

My speculation is that this is witness A of a two part evidence collection and analysis. Witness B may testify what was found on the swabs or anything else sent to the lab for processing. IMO these witnesses were originally listed and were going to be used to corroborate the testimony that JG would have given on the series of events. Perhaps how both he and Blob transferred Jane to her car. Or any other details of Blob's involvement that only JG would know and need to be verified. Had JG testified his story may have needed other testimony or evidence that would make it truly believable.

View user profile

459TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:56 pm

smallal wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:I thought the same thing about the smudges, etc, especially as it was on the driver's side of the vehicle.  I know I am constantly brushing up against my car as I maneuver in and out of it.  Unless...maybe we will hear that the smudges are not Jane's?  Even then, we already know Gentz killed Jane in the garage so even if there is evidence of him on the car it doesn't mean much.  So...not sure what significance it has.

My speculation is that this is witness A of a two part evidence collection and analysis. Witness B may testify what was found on the swabs or anything else sent to the lab for processing. IMO these witnesses were originally listed and were going to be used to corroborate the testimony that JG would have given on the series of events. Perhaps how both he and Blob transferred Jane to her car. Or any other details of Blob's involvement that only JG would know and need to be verified. Had JG testified his story may have needed other testimony or evidence that would make it truly believable.

Yes, I think in the prelim there was either fingerprint or DNA of Gentz inside Jane's car, so the the second part of the forensics should confirm that.  

Don't remember any forensic evidence in prelim that puts Gentz in the Middlesex garage/home. However, Gentz being there can be inferred as phone records show her at home from 4:30-6:30 with car moving out soon after, so how would Gentz have gotten in her car if he wasn't at Middlesex? I suppose the defense could argue the improbable that Gentz hijacked her after she left home after 6:30, found a place to kill her unobserved/unheard, and then left the car at Arnott but that's  a stretch.

Brue, the cell phone expert will testify tomorrow as not available  until much later.  I hope he mentions a phone call from Bob's phone in Oregon to JG to corroborate the "do it now" call and none others to his real handymen.  Remember Bob said in one of his many interviews (paraphrasing) "I would not hire an idiot to kill my wife while I'm in town" implying he would hire an idiot if he was out of town.

Wonder why Lindsey didn't put the time-constrained witnesses re forensics on the stand today rather than Tibaudo who does not seem time sensitive, especially given the judge's fondness for short days of trial.

.


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

460TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 9:26 am

meandmyshadow wrote:I thought the same thing about the smudges, etc, especially as it was on the driver's side of the vehicle.  I know I am constantly brushing up against my car as I maneuver in and out of it.  Unless...maybe we will hear that the smudges are not Jane's?  Even then, we already know Gentz killed Jane in the garage so even if there is evidence of him on the car it doesn't mean much.  So...not sure what significance it has.
Perhaps my imagination working overtime but I would imagine from the smudging one could tell movement by the pressure and feathering (i.e., heavy smudging near bottom feathering up might indicate someone leaning against the car lifting and then standing....) The finger smudges are chilling....If a body had been lifted under the arms could a hand be flung backwards and fingers trailed against the car? And what does the evidence on Joe's jacket show in terms of the composition and pattern of dirt on the back?

View user profile

461TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:02 am

I am posting links to today's proceedings (whenever they actually start that is):
Freep.com
Fox2 Amy Lange

...and of course, follow along with the eloquent George Hunter on Twitter!

while waiting I decided to watch the Dateline show again to try and rid my memory of that awful acting on the show Scorned, Love Kills from Saturday Night. A link to the Dateline show if anyone is interested:

Bashara on Dateline

View user profile

462TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:18 am

Gina just posted a link to all of the blogs from the beginning of the trial in one place! Thanks, Gina!
Bashara Trial Blogs

View user profile

463TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:23 am

From George Hunter: "...Lawyers here. Awaiting Judge...." Duh.

View user profile

464TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:25 pm

I am getting so sick of these witnesses like Steve, etc!  Oh My God they are a bunch of flipping morons!  They confuse everyone, and Blob should be put away for life for even having an association with these BOOBS! Of course, one thing the jury is certainly seeing is that Bob has VERY poor judgement. THis is what I see as a saving grace from all this testimony! They can see that he really is King of the BOOBS...AKA MASTER BOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!



Last edited by meandmyshadow on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

465TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm

and SHAME ON JOE GENTZ for refusing to testify! He DESERVES mandatory life in prison since he committed murder , and DID NOT HOLD UP HIS END OF THE PLEA!

View user profile

466TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:29 pm

I am getting so mad with Judge Evans constantly interrupting testimony and making it hard to follow anything in a clear fashion!

View user profile

467TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:14 pm

GPPGRL wrote:From George Hunter: "...Lawyers here. Awaiting Judge...." Duh.

And the judge was spotted at Subway during this time, buying cookies.  At this point, I'll send her a platter of them for her desk if that will keep her on task and on time. Maybe pair it with a pretty girlie muzzle to keep her from interrupting with useless questions. Geez ...


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

468TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 3:29 pm

Master Boob strikes again!

Bob told dispatcher: "I went out in the garage and looked, and I didn’t see anything scattered about.”

Jane was killed in the garage.-- George Hunter Twitter

View user profile

469TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 3:36 pm

meandmyshadow wrote:Master Boob strikes again!

Bob told dispatcher: "I went out in the garage and looked, and I didn’t see anything scattered about.”

Jane was killed in the garage.-- George Hunter Twitter

Dumber than dirt. Guilty as heck. No other explanation.

View user profile

470TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 4:06 pm

Not since the day I heard that Jane was found murdered have I felt this sick to my stomach. We've all been waiting a long time to see justice for Jane, and to me, this trial is a joke. From the conduct of this judge (poor scheduling, off-color questions to witnesses etc) to the disorganized way the prosecution is presenting their case, I'm beginning to wonder if the jury will be able to convict. I've been reading recaps of the live blogs, and putting my prejudice aside, the phone pings are the only evidence so far that puts Bob at the scene. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong!

View user profile

471TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm

wwjd- I think the prosecution witnesses that are not Boob's crazy confederates are very convincing witnesses. Steve Tibaudo seems to be the witness that has been the biggest problem, and far, far too much time has been wasted on his testimony- Everything else the prosecution has laid out has been very clear that Bob is a liar, witness manipulator, self serving SOB who wanted to get rid of Gentz and keep prosecutors from talking to his family and his mistress. None of these things are the mark of an innocent man. Then today the call to dispatch...mentioning at least 3 times that he wasn't home (alibi) and that he checked the garage (why?) and found nothing amiss. And I firmly believe he left NO voice messages for Jane because he KNEW she wouldn't answer. The reason the police so quickly SUSPECTED that Jane was killed in her own home- and then the garage- without even going to see the scene was BECAUSE of his suspicious behavior on the phone to dispatch. He LAID it out for the cops- unwittingly-and it turned out their suspicions were correct about the scene of the murder. I have been reminded, quite a few times, that the live blogs are much more fractured than the trial actually is. I am clinging to that hope. But Steve Tibaudo is there to demonstrate that Bob is willing to hire for murder to serve his own end--i.e., NOT because his precious wife was killed by Gentz, but rather because Gentz was making a deal. That is clear from the tapes. Also remember he has already ADMITTED that he did try to hire Tibaudo to have Gentz killed so that is a FACT. Making Steve's testimony mostly about why he did it- not IF. The audio tapes show that he was concerned about what investigators would do TO HIM if Gentz pleaded out and also if his family talked. And Motive has also been estabished in the He TRIED to get a loan without Jane, and couldn't- he needed Jane's 401K and her co-signature on his "love nest". Last but not least he was thinking if all else fails I can hire these idiots to do the job so if it falls apart no one will believe THEM. More evidence is to come!!!!! Have faith!

View user profile

472TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 5:19 pm

wwjd wrote:Not since the day I heard that Jane was found murdered have I felt this sick to my stomach. We've all been waiting a long time to see justice for Jane, and to me, this trial is a joke. From the conduct of this judge (poor scheduling, off-color questions to witnesses etc) to the disorganized way the prosecution is presenting their case, I'm beginning to wonder if the jury will be able to convict. I've been reading recaps of the live blogs, and putting my prejudice aside, the phone pings are the only evidence so far that puts Bob at the scene. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong!

I agree that the judge is jeopardizing the trial by massive time-wasting and inappropriate questions, as well as the prosecution's presentation of witnesses being disjointed, thus hard to follow. However, besides the phone pings and alibi shot to hell, there are other things on the plus side:

1) There is an abundance of evidence that Bob was desperately trying to cover-up his actions and thwart justice --- something an innocent man does not do.

2) It is clear that his own children, his in-laws, and probably his own mother & cousins do not support him.  If those closest to him believe he murdered her, why shouldn't the jury?

3) He has shown a propensity to hire hits for murder when people cross him(Gentz, later testimony Tibaudo and someone else) so doing same to Jane is believable.

4) It's evident from the testimony that he is a compulsive liar who feels entitled to whatever, so the jury is unlikely to believe his protests of innocence.

Any others?



Last edited by EllsBells on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

473TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 6:05 pm

EllsBells wrote:
wwjd wrote:Not since the day I heard that Jane was found murdered have I felt this sick to my stomach. We've all been waiting a long time to see justice for Jane, and to me, this trial is a joke. From the conduct of this judge (poor scheduling, off-color questions to witnesses etc) to the disorganized way the prosecution is presenting their case, I'm beginning to wonder if the jury will be able to convict. I've been reading recaps of the live blogs, and putting my prejudice aside, the phone pings are the only evidence so far that puts Bob at the scene. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong!

I agree that the judge is jeopardizing the trial by massive time-wasting and inappropriate questions, as well as the presentation of witnesses being disjointed thus hard to follow.  However, besides the phone pings and alibi shot to hell, there are other things on the plus side:

1) There is an abundance of evidence that Bob was desperately trying to cover-up his actions and thwart justice --- something an innocent man does not do.

2) It is clear that his own children, his in-laws, and probably his own mother & cousins do not support him.  If those closest to him believe he murdered her, why shouldn't the jury?

3) He has shown a propensity to hire hits for murder when people cross him(Gentz, later testimony Tibaudo and someone else) so doing same to Jane is believable.

4) It's evident from the testimony that he is a compulsive liar who feels entitled to whatever, so the jury is unlikely to believe his protests of innocence.

Any others?

IMO. His own words will convict him. The last testimony of the day has been the most damaging in my opinion. His recorded words were not of a man who is missing his wife but setting into motion what he thinks will be the discovery of his wife fallen victim to Detroit street crime.

1. He claims he last spoke to her at 4:30. Phone records show he did not.

2. He does not suspect foul play but for some reason only known to him he tells the dispatcher he checked the garage of all places. And did not see any evidence of foul play. He never expected JG to confess and give the location of the attack.

3. He inquires if the search area will include Detroit. He already knew where the car was dumped.

4. He gives an alibi when it's not necessary or needed information in the process of finding his wife.

5. He neglects to tell the dispatcher that he was home around 6-6:30 to retrieve keys. This is the same time his wife was home. But he doesn't mention that he saw her car then or spoke with her then. This timing was corroborated by  the cell phone locations. And his own testimony that he had run home to retrieve some more keys for whatever reason(another lies ie. for what reason did he need the keys at 6:00 if he was busy picking up trash around the Mack property, who were they for ? His daughter said he always carries a big ring of keys, how many more keys does he need? especially since he had to be back home at 8 for the tax meeting) The story of the meeting for tax purposes is basically irrelevant.

6. He claims the neighbors encouraged him to call the police. What neighbors ? He said he only had some of Jane's friends with him and of course Mom.

7. His own daughter thought it was strange to be calling when she was only gone for a short time. This was part of his set-up to show his concern.

8. According to phone records his phone only called Jane's phone 3 times in that time period and is unknown if he left a voice message. I am guessing he did not. Not the several times he claimed to have called her going crazy over her disappearance.

When these facts are brought to light, its a big piece of the evidence that Blob lied and orchestrated the  act exactly as JG tells the story in his confession. And we haven't gotten to all the lies, such as denying he owns a firearm and has Mommy hide it in the safe deposit box. Seriously, would an innocent man act like this ?

One more thing, if it was my wife missing, I'd be inquiring about accidents. Had there been any involving a Mercedes SUV. Not jumping immediately to foul play. She may have had car trouble and her cell was dead. Get in your car and go looking. Not making a missing person's report after a few hours. There are things someone can do in attempting to locate someone who is late besides call 911. Unless you already know where she is and want her to be discovered by LE. And not found by you. He pointed the finger at JG but never contacted him to ask if he came to the house or had any contact with his wife.



Last edited by smallal on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one more thing)

View user profile

474TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 6:17 pm

You guys are GOOD! Thanks, I feel much better! I love you

View user profile

475TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty No need to worry! on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:21 pm

wwjd wrote:Not since the day I heard that Jane was found murdered have I felt this sick to my stomach. We've all been waiting a long time to see justice for Jane, and to me, this trial is a joke. From the conduct of this judge (poor scheduling, off-color questions to witnesses etc) to the disorganized way the prosecution is presenting their case, I'm beginning to wonder if the jury will be able to convict. I've been reading recaps of the live blogs, and putting my prejudice aside, the phone pings are the only evidence so far that puts Bob at the scene. Please, someone tell me I'm wrong!

The way the witnesses are being called here it is not at all unusual.  For whatever reasons witnesses get shuffled.

Testimony just needs to get into the record and then in closing arguments the pros will weave it all together into a tapestry for guilty of murder.

There is plenty of evidence already he orchestrated this. If it weren't for him, Jane would be alive. He doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

View user profile

476TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 8:37 am

Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

View user profile

477TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:19 am

migraine wrote:Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

Great idea, just wish I lived near enough to come.

Does anyone know if B is also being charged with attempting a second hit on Gentz, plus one on Tibaudo while in prison as told by his cell mate? Below are the charges, so does solicitation of murder refer to this prison attempt to arrange a hit?

1. Murder First Degree - Premeditated (Conspiracy)
2. Murder First Degree - Premeditated
3. Solicitation of Murder  
4. Obstruction of Justice
5. Witness bribing and intimidation
6. Perjury - Subornation


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

478TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:35 am

EllsBells, this solicitation to murder charge has to do with soliciting Joe to kill Jane. He does not even have to have been at the murder scene for this to stick. The Blob is GOING DOWN, folks.

View user profile

479TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:39 am

migraine wrote:Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

Great idea, Migraine. I'm in and would be happy at either place.

View user profile

480TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:46 am

Bricktop wrote:
migraine wrote:Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

Great idea, Migraine.  I'm in and would be happy at either place.

Jane probably would have loved the idea of supporting the Park so how about Atwater?

View user profile

481TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:54 am

meandmyshadow wrote:
Bricktop wrote:
migraine wrote:Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

Great idea, Migraine.  I'm in and would be happy at either place.

Jane probably would have loved the idea of supporting the Park so how about Atwater?

Perfect. Maybe we can get the back room?

View user profile

482TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:59 am

(An aside....) Anyone else having problems with Amy Lange's live feed? I keep getting "Day 10" and nothing beyond that. Was never able to access Day 11 yesterday at all. ?

View user profile

483TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 9:59 am

View user profile

484TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:13 am

Lillian walked up to her client and put her hands on his shoulders. "This Bob here? This soft person?"

If this whole thing wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable.

View user profile

485TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:53 am

Bricktop wrote:
migraine wrote:Good Morning, J4Jers!  We still have many lawn signs, wrist bands and car magnets left from our initial J4J campaign.  Stina and I are planning to have a "meet and greet" where anyone interested can come and catch up, talk about the case, and pick up a free lawn sign, bracelet, car ribbon--First come first serve!  We are thinking Next Tuesday the 11th in the evening at a local bar/grille.  Any suggestions as to a place?  I love the new Gilberts in St Clair Shores.  Or, keeping it in the Park we could meet at the Atwater Brewery?  Thoughts?

Great idea, Migraine.  I'm in and would be happy at either place.

Yay!! Me too! Time and and place and will see you all there... flower


____________________________________________________
You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result. ~ Ghandi
View user profile

486TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:58 am

Bricktop wrote:Lillian walked up to her client and put her hands on his shoulders. "This Bob here? This soft person?"

If this whole thing wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable.

She makes me ill, Bricktop. The arrogant, annoying thing...


____________________________________________________
You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result. ~ Ghandi
View user profile

487TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:02 am

chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:Lillian walked up to her client and put her hands on his shoulders. "This Bob here? This soft person?"

If this whole thing wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable.

She makes me ill, Bricktop. The arrogant, annoying thing...

I agree! The 'judge' too. I very deliberately filled in every circle on the ballot yesterday but hers.

View user profile

488TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:14 am

Bricktop wrote:
chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:Lillian walked up to her client and put her hands on his shoulders. "This Bob here? This soft person?"

If this whole thing wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable.

She makes me ill, Bricktop. The arrogant, annoying thing...

I agree!  The 'judge' too.  I very deliberately filled in every circle on the ballot yesterday but hers.  

LOL! Bricktop I did the EXACT same thing with my ballot! I was tempted to write in "anyone but Evans" !

View user profile

489TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:27 am

New nickname for Boob--- "BASHER BASHER"- Very Fitting!

View user profile

490TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:37 am

Depending on the day and time I may be able to make it. It would be nice to say hello to everyone. Smile


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

491TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty J4J Rally on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 11:59 am

Ok How does Tuesday, November 11th anytime after 6pm at the Atwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park sound for everyone? I am excited to see some old friends! Spread the word and also that we have J4J merchandise to give away, first come first serve!

I will call to see if we can use the back room, but without an idea of how many will be there I am not sure if we can do that.

SPREAD THE WORD! LET'S GET OUT TO SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR JANE!

Kitty- can you make it?????


____________________________________________________
Peace and Love I love you
View user profile

492TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:09 pm

Just noticed: Someone adjusted the courtroom clock - but they moved it up an hour, not back. So it now reads 1:55 p.m.

#waynecounty  SOURCE

Oh George Hunter you are the best!

It HAD to be JUDGE VONDA!

"one thir-TAY, one thir-TAY, one thir-TAY!"



Last edited by migraine on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________________________
Peace and Love I love you
View user profile

493TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:19 pm

It is looking good for Tuesday night Smile


____________________________________________________
Team Lisa Lindsey

Team Justice I love you
View user profile

494TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:26 pm

kittygirl wrote:It is looking good for Tuesday night Smile

WONDERFUL! Let's get the word out!


____________________________________________________
Peace and Love I love you
View user profile

495TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 4:06 pm

Twelfth day, 35 witnesses done, just a shade under 3 per day.  I'm assuming Evans' time slacking is well known in Wayne County justice department,  so how was she assigned one of the lengthiest and most complicated cases in years?  Put her on short slam dunk DUIs and small claims cases, leave the big cases to someone who knows how to run a tight ship.

What did anyone make of B addressing his realtor as "bitch?"  Beyond obnoxious.

Overall good day for the prosecution.  Thought Lorna's testimony was very powerful, albeit coming from someone who files her nails while on the witness stand.  The cast of characters gets weirder and weirder.

Very Happy


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

496TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 9:50 am

Can anyone find links that work to freep and myfoxdetroit, neither of mine work.

p.s. never mind up and running.



Last edited by EllsBells on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

497TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 9:58 am

EllsBells wrote:Can anyone find links that work to freep and myfoxdetroit, neither of mine work.

http://live.freep.com/Event/Live_blog_Bob_Bashara_murder_trial_Nov_6

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27308407/follow-live-bob-bashara-trial-continues-thursday

https://twitter.com/GeorgeHunter_DN

Don't think the myfox is live yet.

View user profile

498TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:01 am

Thanks to everyone who's posting their updates and very insightful comments! I'm having to get away from following along all day - just wasn't getting enough done!

View user profile

499TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:03 am

Oh my gosh!  It's started?  I can't believe it's already noon!!  Wink

View user profile

500TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 10 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! on Thu 06 Nov 2014, 11:38 am

Boob even botched the reaction to being notified. It's a knee jerk reaction when told a family member was found dead to ask immediately questions like "What happened? Was it a car accident? Are you positive it was her?  How did she die?  Where was this?"  Just imagine what you would ask if police notified that a loved one had just been found dead?

Remember that's the mistake OJ made, not asking straight away how his ex-wife died. Big red flag.


____________________________________________________
Murder is unique in that it abolishes the party it injures, so that society has to take the place of the victim and on his behalf demand atonement or grant forgiveness.

W.H. Auden
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum