Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

551TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:56 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

When the judge was only 10 minutes late to start yesterday (a record for her), it seems she was finally realizing the need to pick up the pace. However, then the lunch scheduled for 1 hour 15 minutes went to 2 hours 30 minutes!!! See two tweets below from George Hunter about this:

There's a lot of grumbling in the courtroom about the lack of punctuality.

And now, the judge just came back on the bench - exactly 1 hour, 15 minutes late.

When the judge returned from her leisurely lunch there was no explanation and no apology --- like the restaurant was unusually slow, there was a problem at home etc. --- NOTHING.  When she first realized she couldn't return on time, she should have the courtesy to have a clerk notify the courtroom and jury so they could make use of their time and not just wait indeterminately. Other than being incredibly rude, she continues to astound with her disrespect for everyone else involved with this case and for the taxpayers' dollars.

To make matters worse, because of her extreme tardiness, Therese Giffin had to miss her plane back to Chicago, delay return to her son perhaps needing to scramble for new child care arrangements, and forego whatever she had scheduled for Wednesday.

When told by Giffin that she was going to  miss her plane, the judge cavalierly and coldly blew her off per George Hunter tweet:

Judge told Giffin: "You're going to have to wait on that plane." Giffin was crying as she walked out of the room.      

Clearly if the judge hadn't wasted doing whatever for the extra 75 minutes of lunch, Ms. Giffin could have made her flight.   Again, the judge had no apology and certainly no concern for the effect of her dereliction on this witness.  

On this score, Evans is a disgrace to the profession.

Last edited by EllsBells on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

552TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 10:55 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

EllsBells wrote:When the judge was only 10 minutes late to start yesterday (a record for her), it seems she was finally realizing the need to pick up the pace. However, then the lunch scheduled for 1 hour 15 minutes went to 2 hours 30 minutes!!! See two tweets below from George Hunter about this:

There's a lot of grumbling in the courtroom about the lack of punctuality.

And now, the judge just came back on the bench - exactly 1 hour, 15 minutes late.

When the judge returned from her leisurely lunch there was no explanation and no apology --- like the restaurant was unusually slow, there was a problem at home etc. --- NOTHING.  When she first realized she couldn't return on time, she should have the courtesy to have a clerk notify the courtroom and jury so they could make use of their time and not just wait indeterminately. Other than being incredibly rude, she continues to astound with her disrespect for everyone else involved with this case and for the taxpayers' dollars.

To make matters worse, because of her extreme tardiness, Therese Giffin had to miss her plane back to Chicago, delay return to her son perhaps needing to scramble for new child care arrangements, and forego whatever she had scheduled for Thursday.

When told by Giffin that she was going to  miss her plane, the judge cavalierly and coldly blew her off per George Hunter tweet:

Judge told Giffin: "You're going to have to wait on that plane." Giffin was crying as she walked out of the room.      

Clearly if the judge hadn't wasted doing whatever for the extra 75 minutes of lunch, Ms. Giffin could have made her flight.   Again, the judge had no apology and certainly no concern for the effect of her dereliction on this witness.  

On this score, Evans is a disgrace to the profession.

She really is a disgrace. I think she revels in her little power trip, and I, for one, can't stand people like that!

553TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Therese Giffin is a piece of work, a former cop who doesn't realize that agreeing to someone's request to help him obstruct justice and intimidate witness is a crime.  Asked if she knew giving false information could derail an investigation, she said she "was just a beat officer who responded to scenes and didn't know where things go from there." Any layman knows that, and in fact derailing the investigation was Bob's whole reason for asking her to do those things in the first place.

To the jurors, it must make BB look worse that he called his daughter "a spoiled little girl" and answered "yep" when Therese called her a bitch.  Blows out of the water his self-description as "the world's nicest guy."

554TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 6:53 pm

wwjd

I can't remember what the ruling was.. is the hidden gun allowed in?

555TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

wwjd wrote:I can't remember what the ruling was.. is the hidden gun allowed in?

Yes, will hear from mommy that she found it in her safety deposit box, per the prelim.  Prosecutors wanted to charge him with possessing an unregistered gun but that was thrown out.

556TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 9:47 am

wwjd

EllsBells wrote:
wwjd wrote:I can't remember what the ruling was.. is the hidden gun allowed in?

Yes, will hear from mommy that she found it in her safety deposit box, per the prelim.  Prosecutors wanted to charge him with possessing an unregistered gun but that was thrown out.

Thank you!

557TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 3:19 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

Think the witness tampering charges will stick? GEEEEEEZ, Blob!!!

558TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:09 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Evans apparently has no self-awareness. From George Hunter tweet, end of day Thursday:

Judge: "We want to do 6 [witnesses] a day. We're only doing 4-5 a day, and that's just not adequate."

And it's all her fault that it's not adequate, she's the one who doesn't allow enough testimony hours every single day --- late starts, double length breaks, 1.5-2 hour lunches, always ends early.  She is a piece of work, too bad there isn't a recall process for judges.

She's not fooling anyone except herself --- everybody in the courtroom and everybody watching the trial knows fully well that the only reason for the inadequate witness count is Judge Fonda-breaks!  Wake up, Judge, or keep looking like a fool.

No No No

Last edited by EllsBells on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

559TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:16 pm

wwjd

All in all, I think today was a good day for the good guys. I sure don't see the defense scoring any points on cross.

560TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 4:51 pm

smallal

smallal

meandmyshadow wrote:Ok J4jers Pointed Barbs took a thrashing on the Freep.com blog today from obvious Stephanie supporters.  Kudos to Barbs for standing up for justice!  And to Smallal for backing him up!

IMO there was a troll among us, obviously someone who knew very little history other than what's been blogged the past few weeks.

Is anyone getting the idea that Gentz was never a handyman for Blob. I cannot recall any specific job or any mention of which property he performed any duties. IIRC there was a story about Bob and Joe knowing each other in a bowling league. I know that Steve supposedly has remorse for introducing JG to BB but he also claims to know some dudes that can rough people up. What doesn't make sense is that Blob went back to him for help in finding a "hit man" for JG after he had initially provided no help in finding someone to rough up a tenant. If he introduced JG to BB with a wink, like "here's the guy that may be able to assist in that deed". Not knowing the "tenant" was Jane. Of course he would feel even worse if that was the case. The fact that Steve tells BB, here is a guy that can do some work for you but he never really does any handyman chores. None of the other handyman knew he was working with BB, nor did his daughter. JG was around for months but no one knows of any work he did. The story of him meeting Jane or not meeting Jane while he did work in his yard could be fabricated(like that would surprise anyone). Does anyone think its strange that none of the other workers or even BB's daughter knows of JG ? I think his association from the beginning was for the purpose of being BB's tool. If they had a witness that observed JG actually doing work for BB they ought to be testifying for the defense because I think the only thing JG did was the favor BB wanted. And he conspired that by signing for his utility which would be a defense in case things went wrong. "Hey, I was helping this guy and look he turned on my family." Even though BB never expected the staged car jacking crap was going to come back to bite him. I have my suspicions about that introduction and the reasons he went to Steve for help in keeping JG quiet. Maybe it was an advantage to both BB and Steve.

What if JG never did any work for the Blob ? Defense theory that BB owed him money came to the house... blah blah blah .. Owed him for what work ? Specifically, what did JG do that was worth thousands of dollars ? Tells us exactly the job he did for which he was owed money. All we ever hear is about this "handyman". What properties did he work at ? He doesn't have a car or drive. This is all a lie. No one knows about JG except BB. JG had other job. He never did any handyman jobs for BB. No one ever heard of him or saw him working for BB.

561TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:10 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Smallal that makes a lot of sense! I bet you are right on the money there. If Steve said no to roughing up the tenant then why WOULD Bob go back and ask him to find someone to get Joe killed? Unless- as you say- Steve had a reason to be helpful as in, wink wink, here's Joe he is a good "handyman". I don't know of any jobs Joe did for Bob either, other than those times he supposedly worked at Bob's house. Interesting observation!

562TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:17 pm

smallal

smallal

meandmyshadow wrote:Smallal that makes a lot of sense!  I bet you are right on the money there.  If Steve said no to roughing up the tenant then why WOULD Bob go back and ask him to find someone to get Joe killed?  Unless- as you say- Steve had a reason to be helpful as in, wink wink, here's Joe he is a good "handyman".  I don't know of any jobs Joe did for Bob either, other than those times he supposedly worked at Bob's house.  Interesting observation!

Been searching for a time frame when this occurred : Did Jane ever meet Joe ? first he said "no" and then---

“He had did some yard work out back, he had met Jane out in the back,” Bashara said. “She brought us iced tea one day while we were cleaning up some shrubbery and preparing the back yard for winter.”

Who drinks iced tea in October/November?December ?

Another lie but not sure why.

563TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 6:50 pm

GPPGRL

meandmyshadow wrote:Smallal that makes a lot of sense!  I bet you are right on the money there.  If Steve said no to roughing up the tenant then why WOULD Bob go back and ask him to find someone to get Joe killed?  Unless- as you say- Steve had a reason to be helpful as in, wink wink, here's Joe he is a good "handyman".  I don't know of any jobs Joe did for Bob either, other than those times he supposedly worked at Bob's house.  Interesting observation!

There are TWO Steves involved here: Steve Virgona, Joe's friend, who turned Joe down to rough up a tenant, and Steve Tibaudo, the appliance store guy who Bob solicited to kill Gentz.

564TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 7:38 pm

smallal

smallal

GPPGRL wrote:

There are TWO Steves involved here: Steve Virgona, Joe's friend, who turned Joe down to rough up a tenant, and Steve Tibaudo, the appliance store guy who Bob solicited to kill Gentz.

Bob previously solicited Steve T. for the troublesome tenant.

"Bashara had come to him looking for someone to take care of a tenant.

Bob had said "she's making my life hell," Tibaudo said.

'He says do you know anybody that will run her over or t-bone her," Tibaudo said, adding that after hearing that, his hair on the back of his neck stood up."

I believe he mentioned two police officers and Bob declined or said something to that affect.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27022242/testimony-in-bob-bashara-trial-monday-includes-witness-who-wore-police-wire

565TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 13 Nov 2014, 7:47 pm

GPPGRL

smallal wrote:
GPPGRL wrote:

Bob previously solicited Steve T. for the troublesome tenant.

"Bashara had come to him looking for someone to take care of a tenant.

Bob had said "she's making my life hell," Tibaudo said.

'He says do you know anybody that will run her over or t-bone her," Tibaudo said, adding that after hearing that, his hair on the back of his neck stood up."

I believe he mentioned two police officers and Bob declined or said something to that affect.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27022242/testimony-in-bob-bashara-trial-monday-includes-witness-who-wore-police-wire
Aha! I stand corrected. Tx.

566TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Owed, loan or just BS ? Fri 14 Nov 2014, 11:11 am

smallal

smallal

So just what was JG's reason to come looking for BB as the defense will try to prove.
In different statements Bob has claimed he was hounding him for more money that he owed him for "work" he had performed. What work could he have possibly done that exceeded the ? $800.00 check ? In handyman land, that's a week's work. Does anyone believe Gentz was competent enough to work unsupervised at repairing anything and if its for sweeping up and cleaning shrubbery, that's quite a gig. He just gave him a sizable check that he cashed at Art's. Then he tells Steve,

"As far as I'm concerned Joseph Gentz is a terrible, terrible man who killed my wife," Bashara told Tibaudo on June 18, 2012. "Because I wouldn't loan him money. Because I wouldn't help him get more work."

I am hoping the prosecutor can demonstrate or reveal what a line of BS this is. The Blob has given all these explanations and of course none of them are true.

Was it a loan JG was after ?
Was it an amount you agreed to and paid him less ? What task did JG perform ? Let us judge how much he should have been paid. BB can't because there was none or something so menial he was grossly overpaid, which I think is not BB's history.
Was it because you had no more "work" for him ?

These are the motive BB wish us to buy but he cannot decide which one it is. Can't keep your lies straight BB ?

567TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 17 Nov 2014, 10:07 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Anyone able to get the Fox 2 blog up and running? I can't seem to get it to connect.

568TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:47 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

meandmyshadow wrote:Anyone able to get the Fox 2 blog up and running?  I can't seem to get it to connect.
If you mean Amy Lange's blog, I went to myfoxdetroit and saw a prominent link,  clicked it and there it was.  Sometimes chunks of her blog are missing, just need to reload and it reappears.

Good morning for the prosecution once they got off the lovenest, bdsm parties and slaves ---- on to the attempted hit arranged in prison with his cell mate.  Somebody must remind me who is the person with mental deficiencies in this mess, Gentz is looking a distant second.

Prosecution cut 20 witnesses, that seems like a lot, close if not more than half the remaining. Still waiting to hear from Steve Virgona who JG spilled all the beans to, and of course Mom and cousin.  

Beginning to think the witness seeing a "car ballet" was a false leak to flesh out BB's hastily corrected time line re being at home 6-6:30, too bad really wanted to hear that testimony.

Despite confessing in court to trying to arrange the murder of Gentz and convicted to serve 6 to 20 yrs, BB told his cellmate, "I'm not a criminal." Hmm, --- is that the same logic as "a Rotary president could not kill his wife," so in BB's warped mind a Rotary president could not be a criminal?

It was powerful testimony that his own mother is shunning him, you know things are bad when even mom thinks you are guilty. If mom does, why shouldn't the jury?

569TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm

migraine

migraine

Good Day for the Prosecutions!! The hackles on my neck were raised hearing the LONG list of people that Blob wanted dead...that is very, very scary stuff.

The weather seems to be looking uncooperative for tomorrow so I am going to say that the get together of J4Jers scheduled for tomorrow at Atwater in the Park needs to be delayed once again, sigh, who knew we would get all this snow so EARLY! GRRR

570TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 17 Nov 2014, 10:41 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I just read this while reviewing the blog from today!!! Say it isn't so!

@DetroitMandi
To our loyal #bobbashara #BobBashara blog followers I was just made aware that @freep canceling the blog @ginadamron @elishaanderson TY all!

Source

571TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 18 Nov 2014, 8:04 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

Any explanation given by the Free Press for canceling Gina's blog? Could this be censorship by Wayne County court?

572TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 18 Nov 2014, 8:12 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:Any explanation given by the Free Press for canceling Gina's blog? Could this be censorship by Wayne County court?

Well they can't stop them from tweeting like George!

573TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 18 Nov 2014, 9:52 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Apparently there will be a freep blog today after all!
Freep.com link

574TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 18 Nov 2014, 11:47 am

migraine

migraine

@kitty girl- anything you can find on fetlife.com regarding Cat Purr?

575TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 18 Nov 2014, 11:54 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

migraine wrote:@kitty girl- anything you can find on fetlife.com regarding Cat Purr?  
nada.  But I'm looking.  It is really really easy to get on and off there. You can make your profile go away and reappear, etc.

Rick is looking mighty hot in his leathers on fetlife  vomit8

576TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:37 am

GPPGRL

kittygirl wrote:
migraine wrote:@kitty girl- anything you can find on fetlife.com regarding Cat Purr?  
nada.  But I'm looking.  It is really really easy to get on and off there.  You can make your profile go away and reappear, etc.  

Oh Kitty...screenshot, please, oh pleeeeeze

577TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 10:31 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Amy Lange:
It looks like she gave Bob a little wink - he smiled at her.
She is Bob's aunt and godmother

EWWWW

578TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 10:38 am

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:Amy Lange:

EWWWW

Yep! Certain bloggers will be wall from the Freep today. See yah, (insert cereal name here)!
Mad Mad Mad

579TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:25 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

chewet wrote:

EWWWW

Yep! Certain bloggers will be wall from the Freep today. See yah, (insert cereal name here)!
Mad Mad Mad

AWOL you mean?

580TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:34 am

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
chewet wrote:

EWWWW

Yep! Certain bloggers will be wall from the Freep today. See ya, (insert cereal name here)!
Mad Mad Mad

AWOL you mean?
Razz Razz  AWOL yes!!! Stupid auto-correct Razz Razz

Last edited by chewet on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

581TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:42 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

GPPGRL wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
nada.  But I'm looking.  It is really really easy to get on and off there.  You can make your profile go away and reappear, etc.  

Gotta remember how to upload things then I promise I will share, I shouldn't keep such a vision of manliness all to myself.

582TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:46 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

kittygirl wrote:
GPPGRL wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

Gotta remember how to upload things then I promise I will share, I shouldn't keep such a vision of manliness all to myself.

Ha! Waiting with bated breath. Razz

583TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 1:30 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Ok y'all control yourselves...

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Sexxxy2_zpsce9b6a24

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Sexxxy1_zps226dedbe

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Sexxxy3_zps61a10a20

584TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 2:12 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

LMAO KITTY!!!! What a Face

585TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Missed the point Wed 19 Nov 2014, 6:04 pm

smallal

smallal

Perhaps someone can help me out on today's testimony. The prosecutor was questioning Stephanie Samuels about the voicemail left on BB's phone from JG. There appeared to be a discrepancy with the date and time from the defense. I am not sure what the significance of the whole scenario is. Is the prosecution saying that BB came up with JG's name before he became a POA ? Before JG was even in the news ? Did he tell his family that JG was looking for money BB owed him but not reveal that bit of information until much later, like after JG confessed to LE ? Someone remarked it was "huge" did BB ever tell the investigators when he met with them at 5pm the same day ?Did anyone ask what the money was for ? Was this after he paid him the $432.00 ?

On another note, for some reason I don't think I will ever attend a Renaissance festival. This lifestyle thing resembles their attire too closely. And I believe they address each other with Lordly titles like Sir, Master, Mistress, Maiden, Slave ! Too much bowing down and dark dungeons. And to say that Americans fought and died for the freedom to flog each other at the VFW is a bit of a stretch.

586TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 7:08 pm

wwjd

I've read the blogs from today's testimony, and I'm glad I don't have the time or inclination to join in on the discussions on the freep blog. So many people having too much fun, imo. I know they get bored, and perhaps I should cut them some slack because they don't know the people involved, but still, I'd love to tell some of them to stfu! I come on here for a sense of comradery; we here either knew Jane or care about her and her family. I hope they don't make their way onto this site. I am looking forward to hearing from Steve Virgona, I think it will complete the picture of what happened that horrible night. May Jane rest in peace. I believe justice is coming soon.

587TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 19 Nov 2014, 8:52 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

wwjd wrote:I've read the blogs from today's testimony, and I'm glad I don't have the time or inclination to join in on the discussions on the freep blog. So many people having too much fun, imo. I know they get bored, and perhaps I should cut them some slack because they don't know the people involved, but still, I'd love to tell some of them to stfu! I come on here for a sense of comradery; we here either knew Jane or care about her and her family. I hope they don't make their way onto this site. I am looking forward to hearing from Steve Virgona, I think it will complete the picture of what happened that horrible night. May Jane rest in peace. I believe justice is coming soon.

WWJD I also found the jocularity of many of the posters on the Freep blog distasteful. It seemed particularly raucous today. They seem to be all excited to be cool kids going to the after party. It"s like Pointed Barbs keeps saying on the blog- remember that Jane"s family and friends are reading. i am glad you feel a comradery on J4J! we have a special group here! xoxo

588TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 20 Nov 2014, 5:28 am

GPPGRL

meandmyshadow wrote:LMAO KITTY!!!! What a Face
I think I'm awake at this ungodly hour due to nightmares! (Shudder...) Although the shirt as a "one off" of the drape color is an interesting fashion choice cyclops
Am bothered by BB's statement (paraphrasing here) that Jane told him to do what he wanted and just not to embarrass the family...total fabrication (like everything else out of his mouth), right?
And totally agree re the tone of the Freep comments as inappropriate. A daughter/mother/neighbor/friend was murdered. Even when the guilty verdict is brought in, I cannot publicly celebrate it because the tragedy leading up to it is foremost in my mind.

589TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 20 Nov 2014, 8:39 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

smallal wrote:Perhaps someone can help me out on today's testimony. The prosecutor was questioning Stephanie Samuels about the voicemail left on BB's phone from JG. There appeared to be a discrepancy with the date and time from the defense. I am not sure what the significance of the whole scenario is. Is the prosecution saying that BB came up with JG's name before he became a POA ? Before JG was even in the news ? Did he tell his family that JG was looking for money BB owed him but not reveal that bit of information until much later, like after JG confessed to LE ? Someone remarked it was "huge" did BB ever tell the investigators when he met with them at 5pm the same day ?Did anyone ask what the money was for ? Was this after he paid him the $432.00 ?

On another note, for some reason I don't think I will ever attend a Renaissance festival. This lifestyle thing resembles their attire too closely. And I believe they address each other with Lordly titles like Sir, Master, Mistress, Maiden, Slave ! Too much bowing down and dark dungeons. And to say that Americans fought and died for the freedom to flog each other at the VFW is a bit of a stretch.

Smallal- I went back and read the transcript of Amy Lange's blog, and it appears that the call from Joe demanding money came BEFORE Bob's "appt" with the police on Friday the 27th.  Despite Gwen's insistence that he report it at his "appt" he didn't say a word.

Amy Lange: The defendant had an appointment for a police interview at 5 or 5:30
12:51

Amy Lange: I overheard Bob telling my mother , Gwen, that he had received a voicemail message from Joe Getnz - he said he needed his money and he needed it soon -
12:54

Amy Lange: Gwen told him - she widened her eyes and said you make sure you tell the police that when you go in later today - that's huge!
12:55

Amy Lange: LL - but the letter attorney Bruestarr wrote was after he went in for that appointment

EXCEPT the interview with the GPP was on the 26th- did he also have an interview on the 27th?  The date is key.  But the time of the voicemail will tell if it occurred before or after the first interview.  I am assuming it shows that the voicemail was on the 26th?  Still digging to try and sort this out.

12:49
Amy Lange: I have racked my brain I have tried to come up with as much speculation and thought about what happened to her - I just don't know
12:49
Amy Lange: Never mentions Joe Gentz or that Joe was threatening him or anything

AHA! There was another interview on the 27th
11:09

FOX 2 News: Another interview was set up for Friday January 27th over at GPP Public Safety - Special Agent O'Riordan conducts the interview - Olson is watching through the glass

OMG, Smallal!! Here it is ! The crux of this line of questioning! ANOTHER lie by Bashara! He claims the call from Gentz was on the 28th!!!! But Stephanie testified it happened on the 27th!!!! WOW!!! Another LIE by the BLOB! Why lie about that if you are innocent?

FOX 2 News: McCarthy says - the fact is the call made on the 28th is the one identified in the letter.
Yes
So in your discussions on the 26th - Bob said he had no clue what happened to his wife.
true
When he left the police station on the 27th he was a person of interest - so in your mind he's been declared a suspect?
Correct
So now it's the following day - on the 28th that he receives this call from Joe Gentz and the next day on the 29th the letter comes identifying this phone call on the 28th.
Yes
WIthin a few days - 30th or 31st of January Joe Gentz shows up at GPP Public Safety and is interviewed
yes

590TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 20 Nov 2014, 9:58 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Achatz is going to be a strong witness for the Prosecution.  First couple of questions has already established that Joe couldn't stay on task for menial jobs unless someone "worked along side him"

9:54

Amy Lange: Joe was not focused on work -he was always on his phone - they always had to tell him to get back to work. He lost concentration quick - he always had a business deal with his attorney and was always trying to get his job back, You'd chuckle and say - okay - put your phone away and get back to work

Amy Lange: If you worked with Joe alongside him he could do his task

Amy Lange: But if he was cleaning a pot he might mix chemicals thinking that would be better. He always went against the system.

Amy Lange: He couldn't concentrate
9:55
Amy Lange: He couldn't always perform the same task the same way from day to day

Also established he was DESPERATE to get his daughter back. BINGO! for a predator like Bashara Gentz was the perfect mark.

Achatz said Gentz said he had to talk to his attorney, was trying to get his daughter back.
by Gina Damron 9:55 AM↑0

591TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 20 Nov 2014, 4:09 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Also- Virgona was a strong witness. The only chink in the armor that I could see is that some of the statements he made- specifically that the man was "Bob" and "wife" was mentioned when Gentz was discussing the "hit"- he did not make in his official statement, but is saying it now. Steve did testify that he has diabetes that was not controlled at the time, making it harder then for him to communicate effectively everything that he was trying to say in that statement. It also appears that Virgona volunteered to drive Gentz to the Bashara home on the night of the murder for a "job" of "cleaning the garage", indicating that Bob would have been expecting Gentz to be at the home that night.

592TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 20 Nov 2014, 6:03 pm

wwjd

meandmyshadow wrote:Also- Virgona was a strong witness.  The only chink in the armor that I could see is that some of the statements he made- specifically that the man was "Bob" and "wife" was mentioned when Gentz was discussing the "hit"- he did not make in his official statement, but is saying it now.   Steve did testify that he has diabetes that was not controlled at the time, making it harder then for him to communicate effectively everything that he was trying to say in that statement. It also appears that Virgona volunteered to drive Gentz to the Bashara home on the night of the murder for a "job" of "cleaning the garage", indicating that Bob would have been expecting Gentz to be at the home that night.

Agreed

593TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 21 Nov 2014, 10:46 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

Judge Evans shows lots of signs of Attention Deficit Disorder --- poor time management, off the wall questioning and comments, lots of last minute schedule  changes, need for frequent breaks, poor impulsive control like tweeting during bathroom breaks, and generally appearing not to have her act together.   This latest incident of impromptu decision to hold court on Friday without any checking of feasibility is another example.  It's not a good trait in a judge, sure hope it doesn't hurt justice for Jane.

594TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 12:46 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

A good morning for the prosecution. Carmody was especially strong, particularly his statement, "If Bob's lips are moving, he's lying." Thought the defense had nothing to discredit any of this morning's witnesses, grasping at straws.

I think it isn't right that the defense can bring up BB's fund-raising as supposed do-gooding while the prosecution can't bring up the instances of BB's 'light fingers' around loosely monitored cash with the fundraisers. It's a fact that his high school reunion committee settled out of court for $$thousands when he was its treasurer.

Judge Evans back to scheduling 1 hour 40 minute lunches. Why does she need that long of a lunch break --- more time for tweeting? Geez, she'd be fired in any private line of work for so much time wasting. No wonder Wayne County is in such bad financial straits.

595TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Defense ? Mon 24 Nov 2014, 4:34 pm

smallal

smallal

IMO, without the benefit of witnessing the jury's reaction or the constant head shaking by Blob followed by the eye rolling of Ms Diallo its difficult to say if this poor excuse of a defense has had any affect. One they never actually dispute anything but bring up irrelevant points ie was the gun analysed, what media reported the car ballet, "assisted" or gave opinion on what lawyer BB may chose... etc. Two, they attempt to paint the prosecution on witch hunt while it's BB's own words that convict him. For the life of me, I cannot imagine the defense actually having a list of witnesses. Perhaps they will have a few that attempt to discredit the witnesses that have testified or their credentials. In other words some character assassinations. Did the defense really intend to call Joe Gentz or was that a ploy knowing he was going to refuse to testify for the prosecution with out receiving a sentence reduction ? Sort of an in-your-face move by the defense.

596TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 5:31 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

smallal wrote:IMO, without the benefit of witnessing the jury's reaction or the constant head shaking by Blob followed by the eye rolling of Ms Diallo its difficult to say if this poor excuse of a defense has had any affect. One they never actually dispute anything but bring up irrelevant points ie was the gun analysed, what media reported the car ballet, "assisted" or gave opinion on what lawyer BB may chose... etc. Two, they attempt to paint the prosecution on witch hunt while it's BB's own words that convict him. For the life of me, I cannot imagine the defense actually having a list of witnesses. Perhaps they will have a few that attempt to discredit the witnesses that have testified or their credentials. In other words some character assassinations. Did the defense really intend to call Joe Gentz or was that a ploy knowing he was going to refuse to testify for the prosecution with out receiving a sentence reduction ? Sort of an in-your-face move by the defense.

I totally agree- Smallal! Can't imagine what "witnesses" the defense might have... I was working today so read the blogs after closing, but thank you for standing up for Pointed Barbs!

597TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 5:37 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Defense?
This Tweet by "Ebola" George, IMO, sums up the defense strategy:

George Hunter
‏@GeorgeHunter_DN
Diallo: "(Bob) looked you in the face and lied; how do you know he didn't look Rachel in the face and lie?"
Objection: Combative. Sustained

SO- Let me get this straight--BOB'S LYING IS WHAT YOU ARE USING AS A DEFENSE????????

EYE ROLL AND HEAD SLAP!!!!!!!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

598TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 9:13 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

meandmyshadow wrote:Defense?

George Hunter
‏@GeorgeHunter_DN
Diallo: "(Bob) looked you in the face and lied; how do you know he didn't look Rachel in the face and lie?"

SO- Let me get this straight--BOB'S LYING IS WHAT YOU ARE USING AS A DEFENSE????????

EYE ROLL AND HEAD SLAP!!!!!!!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Exactly, by now everybody knows if BB's lips are moving, he's lying --- every family/friend witness has confirmed that BB lies constantly, blatantly and shamelessly.  

But seriously, what difference would it make if this witness believed he lied to Rachel or not --- after all RG herself confirmed that he massively lied to her for years. Wish Lindsey hadn't objected to the question as the witness Debbie Breen would probably respond, "Yes he probably lied to Rachel, he lies constantly to everyone."

Loved it when McCarthy asked Stratelak if she still considered Bob a friend in March 2012 to which she responded, "No, I considered him guilty."  Zing! ---bet McCarty wanted to take that question back.  It is surprising that he continues to ask questions he doesn't know the answer to and gets bitten by  damaging responses.

Hope we've heard the last of BB and RG's love nest plans, it's long past tiresome and overly well proven.

Very surprised that Lindsey stipulated to testimony of jail employee who allowed BB to use her cell phone to call cousin to relay threat to disinherit Jessica if she didn't support him.  Imo, it would have been much more powerful coming from the source herself, especially if able to describe any emotion or anger in BB.  At least it does show how desperate BB was for anyone to stand behind him as almost everyone had jumped ship.

Wonder how many more people the defense is going to throw under the bus when it presents its case.  My guess is their main defense is going to be character assassination against those who incriminated BB, from Gentz down to his nearest and dearest.

Neutral Neutral Neutral

599TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 9:30 pm

smallal

smallal

EllsBells wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:Defense?

George Hunter
‏@GeorgeHunter_DN

Exactly, by now everybody knows if BB's lips are moving, he's lying --- every family/friend witness has confirmed that BB lies constantly, blatantly and shamelessly.  

But seriously, what difference would it make if this witness believed he lied to Rachel or not --- after all RG herself confirmed that he massively lied to her for years. Wish Lindsey hadn't objected to the question as the witness Debbie Breen would probably respond, "Yes he probably lied to Rachel, he lies constantly to everyone."

Loved it when McCarthy asked Stratelak if she still considered Bob a friend in March 2012 to which she responded, "No, I considered him guilty."  Zing! ---bet McCarty wanted to take that question back.  It is surprising that he continues to ask questions he doesn't know the answer to and gets bitten by  damaging responses.

Hope we've heard the last of BB and RG's love nest plans, it's long past tiresome and overly well proven.

Very surprised that Lindsey stipulated to testimony of jail employee who allowed BB to use her cell phone to call cousin to relay threat to disinherit Jessica if she didn't support him.  Imo, it would have been much more powerful coming from the source herself, especially if able to describe any emotion or anger in BB.  At least it does show how desperate BB was for anyone to stand behind him as almost everyone had jumped ship.

Wonder how many more people the defense is going to throw under the bus when it presents its case.  My guess is their main defense is going to be character assassination against those who incriminated BB, from Gentz down to his nearest and dearest.

Neutral Neutral Neutral

There's another saying, "Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too." Hope this gets mentioned.

600TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 12 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 24 Nov 2014, 10:11 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

smallal wrote:

There's another saying, "Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too." Hope this gets mentioned.

Not to worry, Smallal, it's well established by now that BB has no problem lying about ANYTHING whether little (his whereabouts, watching porn, having a dungeon etc.) or big (being married, owing money, having a girlfriend, hiring various hitmen etc.). He's clearly on the pathological spectrum for lying, so much so that he seems to believe his own lies.  

No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum