Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges

+27
KZ
CuriousPortlander
wwjd
silver1
Fifteen30
Bricktop
NoPlunder
GPPGRL
smallal
Freckles
mooselift
family4ever
Lawman9
Copzkid
kittygirl
Toomuchwaiting
pastpast
J4J
dezama
EllsBells
Pointed Barbs
AnalyzeThis
ohwow1
meandmyshadow
chewet
TheEndIsNear
Justice4Jane
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Are there still Justice for Jane signs for sale? Car magnets? Bracelets? Where would they be purchased from?

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

meandmyshadow wrote:Are there still Justice for Jane signs for sale? Car magnets? Bracelets? Where would they be purchased from?

Hi shadow......yes there are still items available
I will talk with the J4J committee members and have a sale date!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

EllsBells

EllsBells

Finally ...

Gratefully ...

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Thoughts and prayers to Jane's children and family!

Also to the witnesses and friends who have helped the prosecutor make their case......

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:
pastpast wrote:Anyone besides me planning to be at the trial? I'm saving my vacation time for it. I'm not resting until there is Justice for Jane.
I'm hoping to make a day or two of it but I don't have that much vacation Sad

Justice for Jane!!!

Right there with you both and any of our J4J friends!

(thanks for the press link, Kitty I love you )

KZ

KZ

Thank you, Kittygirl for the livefeed link!

I'm watching.

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

Watching Live...thanks for the link!

ohwow1

ohwow1

Thank god I just heard 'starting in 5 minutes,' I'm so anxious I've had to use the bathroom but I didn't want to run and miss anything :p

migraine

migraine

A long time coming. Hello there to all my old friends on J4J!!! I couldn't not be here with you all in this moment!

Kym Worthy talking now! Thanking the attorney for Joe Gentz.

ohwow1

ohwow1

300 witnesses!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

300 witnesses!!!!!!!!

migraine

migraine

1st degree murder
conspiracy to commit murder
solicitation of murder
perjury during capital trial
witness intimidation (examples given)
Obstruction of Justice

ohwow1

ohwow1

I am officially having a beer in celebration. Thank god for all of those mandatory life sentence charges! cheers cheers cheers

migraine

migraine

The J4J Committee is planning a J4J sale of signs, bracelets, car magnets for this Saturday!!!! Info will be posted soon!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Hurrah!!! Hurrah!!!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

"He was always a person of interest..."

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Yahoo. We have been waiting so long for this day!

migraine

migraine

Investigation covered MI, IA, IL, KY, FL, TX, and OR States!!!!!!!!!! Over 5000 pages of documents! Kym is confident that this case is closed. Lisa Lindsey will prosecute.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Justice 4 Jane! Hip, Hip Hurrah!
Where is the celebration going to be?

dezama

dezama

WOW and worth the wait, especially since the sorry POS is locked up.
Loving that she charged him with perjury.

Satisfying news for a depressing week.

AnalyzeThis

She's said "if there's a trial" at least twice. I'm hoping they can reach an agreement to lock him up for life without a trial...just to spare the family.

KZ

KZ

I love Kym Worthy! It took a long time, but I'm sure she did it right.

Big Bobb is done. Lots of charges, all with very long sentenced in addition to his current sentence. Finished. His life will be miserable till the day he dies.

I'm very happy for Jane's family.

EllsBells

EllsBells

Kim Worthy hit it out of the park ... she's awesome.

Did anyone get when there is an arraignment?

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow wrote:Justice 4 Jane! Hip, Hip Hurrah!

Someone just suggested to me the bar at Village Grill on Kercheval in the Village. What do you all think?

ohwow1

ohwow1

EllsBells wrote:Kim Worthy hit it out of the park ... she's awesome.

I think she said we'll find out more in the week of April 22

chewet

chewet

Justice for Jane!!

sunny flower sunny

KZ

KZ

meandmyshadow wrote:Justice 4 Jane! Hip, Hip Hurrah!

I'm too far away to come, but if I was there I'd buy the first 3 rounds!

pastpast

pastpast

Maybe we need a prayer vigil....to pray for justice as the end result and to pray for this family that will now be subjected to re-living all the details of this horrific crime. And to pray for these kids. A show of support ....

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:Kim Worthy hit it out of the park ... she's awesome.

Kym said she would announce the arraignment once it's set

chewet

chewet

Justice4Jane wrote:Thoughts and prayers to Jane's children and family!

Also to the witnesses and friends who have helped the prosecutor make their case......

Peace and strength. God bless them all. I love you

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

chewet wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:Thoughts and prayers to Jane's children and family!

Peace and strength. God bless them all. I love you

We need to start a new thread! "Big Bobb Bashara Charged with First Degree Murder"

232Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges - Page 5 Empty ALL HAIL KIM WORTHY Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:29 am

inthehood

Did everyone hear the resounding cheer from all over Grosse Pointe? Now that I am done crying with relief, I wish I could cover Middlesex in purple ribbons and forget-me-nots. This beautiful sunny day is for you Jane.

KZ

KZ

pastpast wrote:Maybe we need a prayer vigil....to pray for justice as the end result and to pray for this family that will now be subjected to re-living all the details of this horrific crime. And to pray for these kids. A show of support ....

Much as I'd like to see a trial, I hope BB pleads guilty and all we have is sentencing.

I'll pray he sees that it's inevitable that he will die in prison, and pleads guilty to spare the emotional cost of trial to his kids and Jane's family, as well as sparing the $$ of a circus trial.

pastpast

pastpast

I had not thought about him pleading because his ego is so big...but he did plead on the other case so maybe he will.

chewet

chewet

KZ wrote:
pastpast wrote:Maybe we need a prayer vigil....to pray for justice as the end result and to pray for this family that will now be subjected to re-living all the details of this horrific crime. And to pray for these kids. A show of support ....

Much as I'd like to see a trial, I hope BB pleads guilty and all we have is sentencing.

I'll pray he sees that it's inevitable that he will die in prison, and pleads guilty to spare the emotional cost of trial to his kids and Jane's family, as well as sparing the $$ of a circus trial.

Couldn't agree more KZ, especially in light of the fact he has zero funds to mount a defense against 300 witnesses and 5K pages of discovery. Only thing is, I pray there is nothing less than life without parole. Nothing!

chewet

chewet

pastpast wrote:I had not thought about him pleading because his ego is so big...but he did plead on the other case so maybe he will.

Past, I'm just praying his lawyer will make him see the light as there simply are no funds for this. It'd be the definition of insanity. Can you imagine the fees for an attorney to even peek at discovery of that magnitude? Oy!

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
We need to start a new thread! "Big Bobb Bashara Charged with First Degree Murder"

Yes indeed! And a new header!! sunny

(whooops -- header's there-- now on to new thread!)

238Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges - Page 5 Empty BASHARA CHARGED! NEW THREAD STARTING! Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:45 am

chewet

chewet

Ok, everyone...

Finally! The wheels of justice are really starting to roll....

We're going to lock this thread in a moment and begin a new one.

Thank you, Team Worthy!!

Justice for Jane!! flower

kittygirl

kittygirl

inthehood wrote:Did everyone hear the resounding cheer from all over Grosse Pointe? Now that I am done crying with relief, I wish I could cover Middlesex in purple ribbons and forget-me-nots. This beautiful sunny day is for you Jane.

I thought the same thing when I stepped outside today and looked up at the blue sky and then sun shining brightly. I love you

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Yes indeed, a new chapter has begun. Time for a new thread. Locking this one, friends, and will be bumping some of your comment over to the new thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum