Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for Chat

+33
rubyslippers
exgpr2
txsage
migraine
ohwow1
Frootloop
redhead
WildChild
EllsBells
Laker
chewet
SpiderMeema
BirdLover
silver1
meandmyshadow
Copzkid
Darkman
family4ever
zeus
GPPGRL
Freckles
Too Close for Comfort
Katie2
dezama
kittygirl
Pointed Barbs
Sockmonkey
stina
inthehood
jan_53
starzinmyeyes2
Nieschk
Justice4Jane
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Just for Chat Empty Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Trying to stay on topic all the time can be difficult (and boring- just saying!). So this thread is where we can share, laugh, and enjoy conversations about anything. This will help keep our blog easy to follow.

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

2Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 4:45 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

migraine wrote:Trying to stay on topic all the time can be difficult (and boring- just saying!). So this thread is where we can share, laugh, and enjoy conversations about anything. This will help keep our blog easy to follow.

Thanks Migraine.... anyone know any good Bob jokes?

3Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:03 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

From the internet...

"Bob" goes to the doctor. He has a string hanging out of his ass.
The doctor says that this is most unusual. "I don't know what to make of it. I have no diagnosis. Perhaps we should just pull the string and see what happens."
The learned doctor proceeded to pull the string. He pulled and pulled, and out came a dozen long-stemmed American Beauty roses.
"My God," proclaimed the doctor, "I've never seen that before. Where do you suppose they came from?"
Bob replies, "I don't know. Is there a card?"

4Just for Chat Empty Sierra Lamar Tue 22 May 2012, 5:22 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/22/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS202521653320120522

I hope I did that right!

5Just for Chat Empty BOBisms Tue 22 May 2012, 5:26 pm

Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

6Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:28 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/22/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-blotter-idUS202521653320120522

I hope I did that right!

starz, you did perfect, and thank you...

7Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:30 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

truthseeker wrote:Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

Why would I hire an idiot to kill my wife?
I would never harm a hair on her head.

8Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:37 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

Nieschk wrote:
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:For those of of "Lost Hinkies" that were following this case, Sierra's alleged kidnapper/murderer was brought into custody last night. Now let's just hope they can recover her body for the family.

I hope I did that right!

starz, you did perfect, and thank you...

You're welcome...I've been kinda lost without thm...so many cases and so little time to check back on them all!

I was shocked to hear that there had been 41 cases of missing teenage girls from that area, and also that the guy they arrested is possibly tied to 3 other cases...one involving a stun gun, another a knife, and the third was able to escape to her car and away. This guy is a POS.

9Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:38 pm

jan_53

jan_53

The worst Bobism of all, IMO

'Sorry baby'

10Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:45 pm

jan_53

jan_53

Of course, that's just hearsay.

11Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:49 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

12Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:54 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

Oh my! I literally sprayed my drink on that one! I don't think he's denying having an "ahem" relationship with her, and I am sure that no cubans were harmed in the act!

13Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 5:59 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
Nieschk wrote:"I did NOT have sex with that woman"..... no wait, that was Clinton

Oh my! I literally sprayed my drink on that one! I don't think he's denying having an "ahem" relationship with her, and I am sure that no cubans were harmed in the act!

I am in one of those silly kinda moods.... happy to have entertained you... And I am sure no cubans were harmed (ewwwww)

14Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 6:12 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

stina wrote:
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:

No Cubans harmed but lots of leather and rubber balls!

At least they're washable and re-usable...them darn Cubans are 'spensive! Did I just go there? vomit

15Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 6:44 pm

inthehood

Greetings! First time poster, long time lurker. I live in the neighborhood and walk past Middlesex every day. My children went to school with the Bashara children. I had the honor and privilege working for and with Jane at many school functions. When our children first started attending the local grade school, BB not only introduced himself as the Mayor of Middlesex, but the Mayor of the grade school. For the Halloween parade, he dressed up as Fred Flintstone and led the children down the street with the principal. I wish I had a photo. I have had the unfortunate experience of having him greet me when I have been on my walks. The next time he inquires of my health (he always is GREAT!) I am going to tell him to have a Yabba Dabba Doo time in jail. I have spoken to many neighbors who have been personally ripped off by Bob at various school auctions. My heart goes out to her children.

16Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 6:55 pm

stina

stina

Welcome inthehood....We should all start a daily power walk... Very Happy

17Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 7:50 pm

Sockmonkey

Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

18Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 7:57 pm

stina

stina

Sockmonkey wrote:Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

Here is a link to the COMPLETE Dateline episode! (sans commercials)

https://youtu.be/LyET6Kwn4cM

19Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 8:13 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

...and ironically...Bob voted for the other guy....

20Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 9:45 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

stina wrote:Welcome inthehood....We should all start a daily power walk... Very Happy

I'm in!!!!!

Last edited by migraine on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

21Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 10:04 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

I'm not a nefarious person.

22Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Sockmonkey

stina wrote:
Sockmonkey wrote:Any link to the dateline thingie? I have searched all over the Internet with no luck.

Here is a link to the COMPLETE Dateline episode! (sans commercials)

https://youtu.be/LyET6Kwn4cM

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the hard work on this Smile

23Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 10:33 pm

dezama

dezama

I really have to share in the collective puke.
vomit
Very OT but I have to say it just for chat. Bob is ugly, so unattractive and unappealing. Please someone in MI, do you have any idea who the chick might have been at the bar in SCS? I say he paid or else he found a new prospective submissive online with a new line of lying BS. There's no end of stupid uninformed people. There's got to be some dumb woman out there with low standards who'd respond to this guy. But seriously, he made out with a chickie in a bar where people would recognize him? Good Lord, but that will have to be the absolute last straw for his mother, kids and cousins. Gross. vomit

24Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 22 May 2012, 11:27 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

When I look at Blobber with his sideburns and sweatervests...his patriotic apron...his turkey hat...I always think of that song "I'm sexy and I know it."

Twisted Evil

25Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 4:55 am

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

Why would I hire an idiot to kill my wife?
I would never harm a hair on her head.

Can't talk about that, I have my children to think about.
Everybody should know how absolutely wonderful this has been for us.
Now I need a new dance partner. (said to Jane's friend on day of funeral)
My Jane ...

Rolling Eyes

26Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 8:25 am

Nieschk

Nieschk

I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

27Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 9:27 am

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

dezama wrote:I really have to share in the collective puke.
vomit
Very OT but I have to say it just for chat. Bob is ugly, so unattractive and unappealing. Please someone in MI, do you have any idea who the chick might have been at the bar in SCS?

Welllll...Let me tell you a story...There was a person...who went by initials on that ALT website.She was very critical of RG...She claimed to have been a playmate of BB and RG.
A while back...oh right before BB noted that he and JB went to counseling...He was seen around certain places with this other woman..not RG but the One who went on that Alt site by her initials...he described her as a tennant...she even brought her kids to this place(church?)...and one of them was heard to say...they were only staying long enough for Momma to 'get' with the big rich guy.....shortly she suddenly stopped showing up...and a certain couple seemed closer then they had been...almost as if they were trying harder,or in counseling...So..if it's her,he was cheating on both JB and RG with this other woman....so maybe she's still around.

28Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 10:04 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:Welllll...Let me tell you a story...There was a person...who went by initials on that ALT website.She was very critical of RG...She claimed to have been a playmate of BB and RG.
A while back...oh right before BB noted that he and JB went to counseling...He was seen around certain places with this other woman..not RG but the One who went on that Alt site by her initials...he described her as a tennant...she even brought her kids to this place(church?)...and one of them was heard to say...they were only staying long enough for Momma to 'get' with the big rich guy.....shortly she suddenly stopped showing up...and a certain couple seemed closer then they had been...almost as if they were trying harder,or in counseling...So..if it's her,he was cheating on both JB and RG with this other woman....so maybe she's still around.
Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...

29Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 10:09 am

jan_53

jan_53

Does anyone (Kittygirl?) have any idea as to how long BB has been into the BDSM scene? We know it has been at least 3 years.

30Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 10:11 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

Awww...shucks!!! Embarassed

31Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 10:13 am

jan_53

jan_53

[quote="migraine"]
Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

I second that!!!

32Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 11:08 am

Katie2

How is our reputation ranked on here, looks as I have 0....can't be a good thing can it...jk

33Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 11:13 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Katie2 wrote:How is our reputation ranked on here, looks as I have 0....can't be a good thing can it...jk

It's a "like" button. In the right upper corner of posts you see a + or - so you can like or dislike a post. reputation just keeps track of how often a poster has a comment "liked"

There- I just liked your last post so now you have a reputation of 1 Very Happy

34Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 11:19 am

Katie2

Oh thank you Migraine for making me feel at home and I do feel better! Smile

35Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 11:46 am

Katie2

DM--I will try to only hit the +, I really like everyones posts...Smile

36Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 11:48 am

Nieschk

Nieschk

starz, I was kinda lost too at first when THM shut down but now am happy once again with this site. Very enjoyable, don'tcha think?

37Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 1:34 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

kittygirl wrote:

Was she with BB before RG came into the picture? I have heard some whispers about a girlfriend of BB before RG that may have been forthcoming with information to the police regarding BB's BDSM interests...

Not sure...but definitely during...On the excerpts from ALT .net that HM originally posted...There was this woman...who went by initials...

38Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 1:36 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

Not sure...but definitely during...On the excerpts from ALT .net that HM originally posted...There was this woman...who went by initials...

anyone have time to go throug the Alt.com thread photos that Stina put in the Archive thread? Maybe we can take a look at them again.

Nieschk

Nieschk

We gotta post some of his stuff since he became BBs lawyer.

"All I know about Rachel is that Rachel and Bob Bashara were friends. For a number of reasons I did not inquire any further about that."

"This isn't an investigation. It's a lynch mob being lead by a rogue cop, and all we're asking for is a fair and impartial investigation,"

40Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 3:12 pm

"He'll talk to his kids about the 'bothersome situation of Rachel' over the weekend."

Regarding the handwriting subpoena: "This dog and pony show was not necessary,"

Regarding why his investigators haven't come up with good leads as GPers won't talk to them: "The most common blow off line is I've already talked to four different police agencies. I'm not going to talk to anybody else."

Regarding the lack of character witness letters and despite allowing many Bobber interviews to media: "I think the number [of letters] would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does."

Razz

41Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 3:15 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

migraine wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

anyone have time to go throug the Alt.com thread photos that Stina put in the Archive thread? Maybe we can take a look at them again.

I spent some time reading thru the blogs....the only names I can come up with so far are "Rose" and "Codelle". I may have missed something tho, I can only take reading so much of RG's writings at a time. I will re-visit them later on tonight, if no one else has come up with anything.

42Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 3:18 pm

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

DanStar wrote:"He'll talk to his kids about the 'bothersome situation of Rachel' over the weekend."

Regarding the handwriting subpoena: "This dog and pony show was not necessary,"

Regarding why his investigators haven't come up with good leads as GPers won't talk to them: "The most common blow off line is I've already talked to four different police agencies. I'm not going to talk to anybody else."

Regarding the lack of character witness letters and despite allowing many Bobber interviews to media: "I think the number [of letters] would be doubled if this case didn't have the media attention that it does."

bbm, Yeah because the wool would still be over their eyes.

Razz

43Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 4:58 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

Yeah, the character witness letters was really good!!! Laughing

44Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 5:10 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Silence is too easily misconstrued.

I'm for the underdog.

45Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 5:23 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

my favorites:

"My s&m name is Shorty and it's not my height"

"you show me yours and I'll show you mine."

"I would never represent a construction worker because
they don't pay their bills- maybe I should check to make sure Bob's
check cleared"

46Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 23 May 2012, 6:02 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2

47Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 1:01 am

Too Close for Comfort

Too Close for Comfort

Wow! Very good Migraine. Cute.

48Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 6:24 am

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

migraine wrote:I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2

More than anything, it's her style of writing...Hard for me to follow. BTW, the photos in that album, all of the tropical settings, where did they come from?

49Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 9:00 am

stina

stina

Nice picture..

Last edited by stina on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

50Just for Chat Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 9:01 am

stina

stina

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
migraine wrote:I know, Starz, reading RG's musings sorta feels like this:

vomit2

More than anything, it's her style of writing...Hard for me to follow. BTW, the photos in that album, all of the tropical settings, where did they come from?

We think it's from her trip to Hawaii that she mentions in her ALT blog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum