Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for Chat

+33
rubyslippers
exgpr2
txsage
migraine
ohwow1
Frootloop
redhead
WildChild
EllsBells
Laker
chewet
SpiderMeema
BirdLover
silver1
meandmyshadow
Copzkid
Darkman
family4ever
zeus
GPPGRL
Freckles
Too Close for Comfort
Katie2
dezama
kittygirl
Pointed Barbs
Sockmonkey
stina
inthehood
jan_53
starzinmyeyes2
Nieschk
Justice4Jane
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

51Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 9:28 am

Too Close for Comfort

Too Close for Comfort

The Basharas used to have a boat that was named "Bobbin' along". At the time I thought it was funny. Now that know what an egotistical, and arrogant SOB Big Bob is it's kinda creepy.
I also heard that for Bobs 50th birthday He went to Vegas where he wore a shirt that said BOB. Jane wore a shirt that said BOB'S WIFE, His Mom wore one that said BOB'S MOM, and his sister wore one that said BOB'S SISTER. I think his Mom had them made, but the fact that they wore them. Hell would have had to freeze over for me to wear something like that outside the house.
Also, It was said that the you're the man glass was given to him for his 50th. Normal people open the gag gifts and have a good laugh. The next day they box them up for Good Will. Maybe but the glass up on a shelf on the bar with a couple swizzle stix in it and let it collect dust. They dont actually use it. At least not on National T.V.!

52Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 2:04 pm

Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

Cheers to Migraine & Mod's!
Just for Chat - Page 2 King-033

53Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 2:14 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Painted Pony wrote:
Nieschk wrote:I just wanted to say that this forum has been the most refreshing forum I have seen in a long time. I lurked for a long time at other sites and never felt like posting much. People here seem very light-hearted, fun to post with, dedicated, intellegent, and nice online friends. It's a fun place to be and communicate.

Thanks again to Migraine and the mods who have done a wonderful job picking up where THM left off.

Cheers to Migraine & Mod's!
Just for Chat - Page 2 King-033

wow! so cute! Now that's a smilie! Very Happy

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

54Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 11:38 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

DanStar wrote:
starzinmyeyes2 wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Look at my life... I mean, really look at it.
I am innocent.
Go Tigers!
I quit football 'cause I didn't like hitting people.
I did not have an affair... oh wait yes I did, but just once... but wait...
I lost my wife, my partner, my girlfriend.
I'm a pacifist.
I'm a good person.
Service Above Self.

anymore???

Why would I hire an idiot to kill my wife?
I would never harm a hair on her head.

Can't talk about that, I have my children to think about.
Everybody should know how absolutely wonderful this has been for us.
Now I need a new dance partner. (said to Jane's friend on day of funeral)
My Jane ...

Rolling Eyes

You've missed my personal favorite...though he may have only said it in the first couple of days...he uses it(always inappropriately)in real life..."We've got a time frame here!" stupid.

55Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 24 May 2012, 11:42 pm

stina

stina

Barbs...a personal favorite from Griem

"Anyway, this case has more twists and turns than a python in heat."

56Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 25 May 2012, 7:43 am

Freckles

Wow! You got a real nice place and fixed it up fast! cheers

Came by to see what the latest news is on Blob.
Will poke back when others are home.

Have a good day!

57Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 25 May 2012, 7:44 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Freckles wrote:Wow! You got a real nice place and fixed it up fast! cheers

Came by to see what the latest news is on Blob.
Will poke back when others are home.

Have a good day!

Thanks, Freckles! I've been missing your presence...... Razz

58Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 25 May 2012, 5:40 pm

DM -- You often post on many other sites re: Jane Bashara in addition to this one. That entails a lot of time & research. Does this mean you're happily retired? How do you find the time to breath fresh air? scratch

59Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 26 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Darkman wrote:PP .. just on 2 other sites currently ... and it's mostly C/P (copy / paste) .. so to post something elsewhere can take only seconds....

so you're unemployed?... Razz

Just for Chat - Page 2 Computer-20

60Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty OMG...I've finally found you!! Sun 27 May 2012, 10:39 pm

GPPGRL

When thehinkymeter shut down, an enormous part of my life for a few months disappeared! (Dang...BB was RIGHT! Blogs are for people who have no life ; )
No, "but, seriously, folks..." I am so happy to have discovered this blog. Thanks, Migraine! When I dog-walk down Middlesex, I will ensure my dog does not poop on your lawn!! A few "irregularities" were observed at the BB manse a few weeks ago and I had nowhere to report them. A sad day....

61Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sun 27 May 2012, 11:18 pm

zeus

GPPGRL wrote:When thehinkymeter shut down, an enormous part of my life for a few months disappeared! (Dang...BB was RIGHT! Blogs are for people who have no life ; )
No, "but, seriously, folks..." I am so happy to have discovered this blog. Thanks, Migraine! When I dog-walk down Middlesex, I will ensure my dog does not poop on your lawn!! A few "irregularities" were observed at the BB manse a few weeks ago and I had nowhere to report them. A sad day....
TELL US...take all the space you need.... Question

62Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 28 May 2012, 9:43 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

zeus wrote:
GPPGRL wrote:When thehinkymeter shut down, an enormous part of my life for a few months disappeared! (Dang...BB was RIGHT! Blogs are for people who have no life ; )

Yes- do NOT leave us hanging.....

63Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Come to rally Mon 28 May 2012, 3:55 pm

zeus

DM you should fly in and join us,you have spent so much time and effort in Jane's case.

64Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 28 May 2012, 5:07 pm

family4ever

family4ever

migraine wrote:
zeus wrote:

We have been hanging all day! I am so curious as to what gppgirl has to report!

65Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 28 May 2012, 6:13 pm

Darkman wrote:It's not so easy any longer ... just to "fly" to US (even if you are in Canada).

Gotto have your passport in order etc.. -- mine, I think, expired some time last year. (it used to be good for 7 years, now they cut it down to 5 years... but just to go to USA, no passport was even needed -- just a Citizenship Card, Birth Certificate etc)

That reminds me ... I should get a new passport some day - applications needed to be filled, pictures to be taken, fees to be paid ... and then wait a couple of weeks or so, by the time they have it ready for you.
Unless I wait until there is a real need to go somewhere abroad.

One can drive to US i guess.. but still ... even then either passport or special add-on to the Driver's licence is needed (which costs almost as much as the passport, only good to drive or sail and to US only and probably takes the same amount of time, if not longer, to wait for as if getting the passport).
What about how 'vested' you are in this case? You're self-employed, have freedom..Why the reluctance? Crying or Very sad

66Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 1:08 am

Darkman

Noticed this before also ... but i see that they are, more or less, keeping up with "Jane Bashara Murder" case updates over at TruTV boards / forums:

http://boards.library.trutv.com/showthread.php?304157-Murder-of-Jane-Bashara-Grosse-Pointe-Mi

and i see they also talk about the case here: http://www.sportsinferno.com/threads/106110-Jane-Bashara-murder

also something else i came across: http://www.proteacher.net/discussions/showthread.php?t=389453

-------

Some other minor case related stuff i found on the net:

"...Anyone been following the Jane Bashara murder? Joe Gentz and his late dad were long time friends and have worked for me. Joe is not 'all there' but his dad kept him in line. If Joe did the alleged murder, someone had to plan it and tell him what to do. He has been arrested, arraigned, and a competency hearing scheduled, which is needed as one charge is 'conspiracy.'

My home land line phone exists only to support my DSL, one phone and an answering machine, no caller ID, etc. Most times the machine gets the call before me. (Mostly marketing calls.)

I haven't seen or talked to Joe since a couple months after his dad's death some three years ago.

It was somewhat surprising that Joe called the day after his 3 day hold, and left a message on the machine to call back. Trouble is, he left no number, so with no caller ID and other calls after his, I couldn't use the 'call back last caller' feature. Oh well.

Two other bits; last I knew, Joe lost his driver's license over thousands in unpaid fines, so I'm not sure if the alleged promise of a used Cadillac would have done him any good. He was married for a while, so maybe she got his tickets and finances straight, but maybe not as news reports say a friend is driving him.

News reports say the car and body were found near Seven Mile and Hoover, supposedly near one of his friend's properties. What they aren't saying, if they know, is that location is is about four blocks W and a block or two S of where Joe grew up."

Source: http://www.robingehood.com/viewtopic.php?p=165686#p165686

"Got my haircut a few weeks ago, the girl said Joe Gentz had been in there the day before, sounding like he was bragging about being in the spotlight, etc. I'd believe he's not 'all there'. That's my two cents."

Source: http://www.robingehood.com/viewtopic.php?p=165691#p165691

Some more talk about the case at that forum is here: http://www.robingehood.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7370

-------
-- 1a judge needs to put a gag order on David Griem

-- A judge can't go ahead and put a gag order on an everyday citizen just because he feels like it. There are no charges, there's no trial, no judge assigned to any case.

-- I heard from a vey reliable source that old Bob was playing blackjack at the St. Joan of Arc fair last night. ( Mack south of 9 mile)

Source: http://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34586&start=30

--------

Joe Gentz' father Richard Gentz passed away in 2009 - http://www.lakestclairwalleyeassociation.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=1608&forum_id=3

--------

-- I've known Joe for at least 15 years, we both belonged to the same club. Joe has a bad temper, is as big as a grizzly bear and as dumb as a bag of rocks. He is easily manipulated to do things he would never think of on his own. I can’t see him as the master mind in planning a murder. I could see him getting in a bar fight and really hurting someone, but not murder. As far as conflicting stories he is giving, he couldn’t give the same story about going to the corner store twice. He is that dumb.

-- Having known his entire family for over 30 yrs(same school and church) I can attest to the accuracy of your description. I would add that the entire family suffers from a diminished mental capacity yet Joe was the only one who showed an aggressive nature. He also was known to 'stretch' the truth for the sake of attention which may be one of the reasons for the delay in charging him.

-- I only had the pleasure ( Rolling Eyes ) of meeting Joe and his father so I don't know about the rest of the family. His father was no angel and had his own anger issues which he would vent in Joe's presence.

Source: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410016&page=2

67Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 9:48 am

GPPGRL

family4ever wrote:
migraine wrote:
zeus wrote:

We have been hanging all day! I am so curious as to what gppgirl has to report!

SORRY! Did NOT mean to keep you hanging. Problem with mobile device constantly disconnecting so now back home on laptop. Irregularities not as in something as skeezy as the reported sighting of some crazy B being dumbass enough to go to the house with BigB. Nicely attired young gentleman in suit in dark late model car parking a few doors down for a few moments. Checking address? Apparently first visit to 552. Then drove and parked in front of the home. Got out of the car clutching leather document case, went to door, rang bell. (HOPED it was underemployed process server ; ) but no...because he was invited in by the Bobber.) So...thoughts swirling...youngest member of new law firm? representative of publishing company or t.v./movie contract pusher? insurance firm representative with paperwork? Sigh. Will never know. Probably.

68Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 3:12 pm

Copzkid

Darkman wrote:Another fresh ad by Bob:

storage bin for pickup - $195 (grosse pointe park)

Date: 2012-05-21

black hard molded storage unit that fits on bed of most and pickup truck

in good condition and ready for immediate sale
call bob at 313-410-7113

Source: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/3029960645.html

Grammar still sucks, but the spelling is much better. I give Bobby a B+ for an improved Craigslist listing.

69Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 5:11 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

70Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 5:21 pm

Darkman

hehe... thanks for the tip, kitty...

In case that pic dies there at twitter... Here is it's backup:

Just for Chat - Page 2 Au_Bzldj_CQAAh_Rg_A

Source: https://twitter.com/Kimburlee_Zaybo/status/207292670278778881/photo/1

71Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 7:16 pm

Darkman

Maybe Joe Gentz' relatives can sell or swap Joe's fishing rod(s) and equipment, as he won't be needing them any time soon: (see below)

-----------

Grosse Pointe Woods to Hold Boater Swap Meet

Event is the place to shop for or sell boating and fishing gear.

By Heidi Bitsoli, the author, 4:00 pm

-----------

Read at the Source: http://grossepointe.patch.com/articles/gpw-to-hold-boater-swap-meet

72Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 9:22 pm

family4ever

family4ever

Darkman wrote:
GP wrote:what are some of the biggest questions people are looking for anyways?
GP,
Again, not sure if that one is "the biggest", lol .. but maybe you know... :

Which one is BB on those pics?
... or are those two pics = the same person? Smile

Just for Chat - Page 2 152129819display Just for Chat - Page 2 Clipboard03w

I think it's him in both - definitely him in the photo on the left.

73Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 29 May 2012, 10:04 pm

Darkman

thanks f4e

74Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty BB friends Wed 06 Jun 2012, 7:20 pm

zeus

Glad to see that BB quiet is being distrubed again...Just hope all his futher
roommates tune in... Very Happy

75Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 06 Jun 2012, 8:33 pm

zeus

Darkman wrote:zeus .... lol .. not too clear what you said.. but i think i know what you mean Smile
He will learn to be submissive,they will all know him,JG's been there all this time the stories on going for them like a favorite soap opera with no reruns.They have been waiting to give a friendly welcome. Very Happy

76Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm

zeus

Darkman wrote:Maybe JG will be his new boyfriend you mean? .. or girlfriend? Smile)))
They will keep them apart,JG might react badly and who could blame him.

77Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Found this video Fri 08 Jun 2012, 9:15 am

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

Please delete if deemed inappropriate, but I thought it was fitting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrLRe6bpMfU

78Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 08 Jun 2012, 1:06 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:Please delete if deemed inappropriate, but I thought it was fitting.

pretty funny!

79Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 08 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

starzinmyeyes2 wrote:Please delete if deemed inappropriate, but I thought it was fitting.

Great find!!! Can't stop laughing! Smile

80Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 09 Jun 2012, 10:15 am

Nieschk

Nieschk

Pretty funny...

81Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm

silver1

Noticed that as well, as I'm sure everyone has. Let's hope the news/media attention brings in many more donations for the J4J campaign!!

82Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:26 pm

stina

stina

We had a few orders today from all the traffic....Yahoo....I would love to see the Pointes adorned with J4J....!

83Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 5:33 pm

zeus

stina wrote:We had a few orders today from all the traffic....Yahoo....I would love to see the Pointes adorned with J4J....!
Watch out tonight, I think the orders will start rolling in.But keep watch of the signs in the yards BB's going to be manic with all the media attention today about justice for Jane he is going to have a temper storm ...lol...wish I could watch. Smile

84Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

silver1

Hope you're right, Zeus.

85Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:34 pm

zeus

silver1 wrote:Hope you're right, Zeus.
The number of abused women in the metro area is mind boggling,the more money they have the more they have they hid the abuse,they can relate to Jane they may not talk about themselves but will support Jane and feel stronger for it.

86Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

Copzkid

zeus wrote:
stina wrote:We had a few orders today from all the traffic....Yahoo....I would love to see the Pointes adorned with J4J....!
Watch out tonight, I think the orders will start rolling in.But keep watch of the signs in the yards BB's going to be manic with all the media attention today about justice for Jane he is going to have a temper storm ...lol...wish I could watch. Smile

Someone who is friends with GrossePointey on Facebook should put a link on his wall.

87Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 12 Jun 2012, 7:48 am

BirdLover

BirdLover

Copzkid wrote:
zeus wrote:

Someone who is friends with GrossePointey on Facebook should put a link on his wall.

DONE

88Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:53 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

You guys are amazing. Good people who fight for a cause give me so much hope when we are in a world filled with unspeakable evil. I love you

89Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 12 Jun 2012, 1:15 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Darkman wrote:Anyone wants to say hello to Valhall (from The Hinky Meter) ... maybe now is your chance:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3799p700-hinky-meter-refugees#152454

Thank you for posting this and letting us all know that Val had posted there.

90Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 12 Jun 2012, 1:58 pm

stina

stina

Last week, J4J had to form a team because we have so much to do with the sales, media,mailings etc.

Migraine is not justice 4 Jane, she stepped down June 6 as administrator .
She had the basic computer knowledge (and the confidence) to take on setting this forum up and thoroughly enjoyed that challenge, but never wanted to be the primary administrator.
She has asked the J4J team, as a whole, to take over the administration of this forum because of all the "jobs" that this has taken on and 3 people was just not enough.
Migraine has transferred the founder account to the new J4J Team of people. J4J email and passwords, etc have all been changed.
Migraine would like to be now what she was before- a user and general member of the forum--as she was at hinky. We can still call her for technical advice, and she still supports the J4J campaign.

91Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 12 Jun 2012, 2:15 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Darkman:

The J4J Team is leaving the board as is.

92Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 13 Jun 2012, 3:35 pm

LOL! Nothing could be more appropriate.

93Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Always there, Mr.BB Sat 16 Jun 2012, 10:13 am

SpiderMeema

I hope good 'ol BB feels dear Jane around him. And I hope each unexplainable noise, action and bump in the night reminds him that she won't go away until justice prevails. I hope it drives him totally insane.

94Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 16 Jun 2012, 10:49 am

zeus

SpiderMeema wrote:I hope good 'ol BB feels dear Jane around him. And I hope each unexplainable noise, action and bump in the night reminds him that she won't go away until justice prevails. I hope it drives him totally insane.
No, He has to be sane to be put on trial.

95Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty sanity??!! Ha! Sat 16 Jun 2012, 12:07 pm

SpiderMeema

You got a point there, he's got to be sane to stand trial.........I just hope he is so uncomfortable that he feels like crawling out of his skin.

96Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 16 Jun 2012, 12:10 pm

zeus

SpiderMeema wrote:You got a point there, he's got to be sane to stand trial.........I just hope he is so uncomfortable that he feels like crawling out of his skin.
a good case of dermatitis bounce

97Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

Nieschk

Nieschk

zeus wrote:
SpiderMeema wrote:You got a point there, he's got to be sane to stand trial.........I just hope he is so uncomfortable that he feels like crawling out of his skin.
a good case of dermatitis bounce

A good case of the heebie jeebies would be a nice touch. tongue

98Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Bad BB Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm

SpiderMeema

It is sad how many people I know personally that are affected by Jane's death. You know that thing, 6 degrees of separation? Well in Jane's case it is true. I knew of her from going to the same high school that she and her siblings did. Then I come to find out she was good friends with my sister in law, BB's parents were friends with my inlaws, and then my best friends son was a co-worker of Jane's and he almost had nervous breakdown from Jane's passing. But the creepiest of all was my son's ex-wife's Dad had Thanksgiving at his house last year, and his estranged sister showed up with a 'friend' for the dinner. The friend turned out to be none other than Joe Gentz!!! They had taken family pic's at the dinner, and when it was later found Joe Gentz was the one who killed Jane, man did everyone flip out!! To think this scum was any where close to my son and grandson makes my blood boil!! I hope BB get's all the worst there is to get in life........using a dim witted jerk to do his dirty work. The Seven Deadly Sins is pretty much a caricature of BB's entire life! Jane will get her justice, and we will all rejoice right along with her!! Patience is a virtue, and boy it sure is hard to be patient when Creepola BB is still able to walk the streets without a care in the world. I have faith that he will be going down hard and I hope it is soon. Until then I hope he gets major heebee jeebies 24/7 !!

99Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Just for Chat Sat 16 Jun 2012, 4:24 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

It's more like 2 degrees with this case!

100Just for Chat - Page 2 Empty 2 degrees? Sat 16 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

SpiderMeema

I better look over my shoulder with a mad man running about!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum