Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz

+13
smallal
dezama
EllsBells
Pointed Barbs
GPPGRL
chewet
CuriousPortlander
mooselift
rubyslippers
meandmyshadow
migraine
fullheart
Justice4Jane
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

rubyslippers

chewet wrote:
migraine wrote:Judge Vonda Evans you said it, girl!  You did an amazing job of painting Bob for exactly who he is!  

God Bless Judge Evans for her spot on assessment of that evil psychopath! Of course, it's all lost on the wretched devil, but he is going right where he belongs-- in a cell-- with NO WAY OUT.

Loved hearing her call "Take him out!! Take him out!!"
flower  cheers flower

"Take him out! Take him out!" That and the family remarks were well said.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Very Happy

Thanks...Back at ya.

EllsBells

EllsBells

The Free Press posted today an interesting story about Bob's misbehaviors since 2012 while in prison.  No surprise they include lying, trouble following the rules, stealing, and acting entitled.  Boo-hoo, his toilet wasn't clean enough to his standards.  Laughing

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2015/01/15/bashara-wayne-county-jail-records/21796155/

EllsBells

EllsBells

Again from the FreeP, two jurors talk about what evidence most swayed them.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2015/01/15/jurors-believe-bashara/21784473/

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:I feel the need to breach decorum folks....F#ck this ass clown...just f#ck him.
Off to prison moron...may you have a long and unhappy life...
I hope every one of those days is miserable and sad...
May god love and forgive you...Most of us see little need to do likewise...
It is my devout hope that Jane's family finds peace...
and...if there's any patience left for the legal system...Find a good attorney and go after the ones that supported and sustained Him while they knew he'd lied about the gun....
Make them pay for their evil...
Sorry,had to say all of that.
Time to get some pizza...pretty sure they're not serving that in jail...peace to most.
Thanks all for the comradeship.

Barbs- Your breach of decorum is entirely OK (and appreciated) by me!  I just picked up and finished my celebratory pizza as well.  Peace to you, my friend!  

Go Barbs, GO! You are so LOVED!! Thank you for standing up where it matters most-- you ROCK!!

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:The Free Press posted today an interesting story about Bob's misbehaviors since 2012 while in prison.  No surprise they include lying, trouble following the rules, stealing, and acting entitled.  Boo-hoo, his toilet wasn't clean enough to his standards.  Laughing

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2015/01/15/bashara-wayne-county-jail-records/21796155/

This is great, Ells! Perhaps one of the reasons Boo-hoober's presentencing report was 125 pages, one of the longest his defense attorney was reported to have ever seen? lol! lol!

chewet

chewet

rubyslippers wrote:
"Take him out! Take him out!" That and the family remarks were well said.

BBM

Absolutely Ruby; I know I was not the only one watching in tears as the family spoke...

Still trying to process the amount of strength it would take to be standing there speaking as Julie Rowe so bravely, gracefully, and eloquently did today--Her sister was there with her, no doubt!!  Praying for a new peace for each one in the family. flower

EllsBells

EllsBells

See link below for a nice interview with Amy Lange and articulate juror Regis Johnson, giving a bit of insight into jury deliberations.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27864383/bashara-trial-juror-talks-about-the-verdict

59Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Remembering Sat 31 Jan 2015, 3:54 pm

dezama

dezama

Made it to the walk. I got a little lost in the snow but very grateful to have the walk to remember Jane. Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Imagejpeg

EllsBells

EllsBells

In a Hank Winchester interview linked below, Judge Evans talks about presiding over the Bashara case, saying, "It was like referee-ing  at Wimbledon."  Hmmm, an odd analogy given that it was a murder trial, not a sports event.

She also said,  “You know what was so weird? We never did see the dungeon.”   It's weird that she thinks that "omission" is so weird --- there was zero evidentiary value to the dungeon as it had nothing to do with the murder.  She seemed very curious about the BDSM scene (from her many off-the-wall questions of witnesses in that lifestyle) which was quite tangential to the theory of the case. This remark only reinforces that impression.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/wayne-county-judge-vonda-evans-talks-about-personal-struggles-bashara-case/31632088

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:In a Hank Winchester interview linked below, Judge Evans talks about presiding over the Bashara case, saying, "It was like referee-ing  at Wimbledon."  Hmmm, an odd analogy given that it was a murder trial, not a sports event.

She also said,  “You know what was so weird? We never did see the dungeon.”   It's weird that she thinks that "omission" is so weird --- there was zero evidentiary value to the dungeon as it had nothing to do with the murder.  She seemed very curious about the BDSM scene (from her many off-the-wall questions of witnesses in that lifestyle) which was quite tangential to the theory of the case. This remark only reinforces that impression.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/wayne-county-judge-vonda-evans-talks-about-personal-struggles-bashara-case/31632088

Yes- there were a lot of things about Judge Evans that were hard to take, but she completely redeemed herself in my eyes with her sentencing of Bashara! I had to watch it again last night, and made my daughter and her best friend watch it with me! I love you I love you

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
EllsBells wrote:In a Hank Winchester interview linked below, Judge Evans talks about presiding over the Bashara case, saying, "It was like referee-ing  at Wimbledon."  Hmmm, an odd analogy given that it was a murder trial, not a sports event.

.....(clipped)

Yes- there were a lot of things about Judge Evans that were hard to take, but she completely redeemed herself in my eyes with her sentencing of Bashara!  I had to watch it again last night, and made my daughter and her best friend watch it with me! I love you I love you

BBM

Recall Judge Evans was spot on re Gentz and her dealings with him. She knew what she was dealing with in re to Bashara. She knew Evil when faced with it. Remember, we do not always know what goes on behind chambers. Totally agree with you, Shadow, on her sentencing of Bashara! She rocked!

Last edited by chewet on Thu 12 Mar 2015, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

chewet

chewet

dezama wrote:Made it to the walk. I got a little lost in the snow but very grateful to have the walk to remember Jane. Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Imagejpeg

Dezama, so glad you could make it back to Michigan albeit not one of the state's best times of the year. You can find & like Jane's Walk on Facebook:
JanesWalkGP

Keep in touch! flower

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Bashara moving forward on appeal in murder case

George Hunter, The Detroit News 8:45 a.m. EDT March 19, 2015

...“We’re at the initial stages of this appeal,” said Livonia-based attorney Ronald Ambrose, who was appointed to represent Bashara in the appellate case, which was filed March 9. “The court transcripts are going to be prepared in the next 90 days, and once I get those I’ll be in a better position to move forward.”

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office said Thursday it “will be filing a responsive brief at the appropriate time.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2015/03/19/robert-bashara/25009911/

migraine

migraine

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Bashara moving forward on appeal in murder case

George Hunter, The Detroit News 8:45 a.m. EDT March 19, 2015

...“We’re at the initial stages of this appeal,” said Livonia-based attorney Ronald Ambrose, who was appointed to represent Bashara in the appellate case, which was filed March 9. “The court transcripts are going to be prepared in the next 90 days, and once I get those I’ll be in a better position to move forward.”

The Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office said Thursday it “will be filing a responsive brief at the appropriate time.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2015/03/19/robert-bashara/25009911/

I saw this today, and was just about to post it! Here's hoping that he has no leg to stand on!

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Detroit police overtime investigation includes Bashara case
by NBC25 Newsroom  Posted: 04.20.2015 at 8:03 AM

DETROIT (AP) -- Detroit police are investigating whether officers wrongfully logged court time during the lengthy trial of a man who ended up sentenced to life in prison for arranging his wife's killing.

Read more:  http://www.minbcnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=1193492#.VTV4yJPczIV

(I would have copied more, but it's a very short copyrighted article)

67Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Blob has access to email... Mon 18 May 2015, 10:06 pm

chewet

chewet

Came across something earlier today that made my intuition kick in. "Something must be out there" I figured...

Sure enough, a few googles, and not only did writer Steve Miller report in his April 18 blog about Bashara's prison email communiques, but an anonymous poster asked Miller about these communiques just yesterday- May 17.

Miller assured the poster Bashara only has paid access to email-- yet still-- what havoc can he wreak by accessing slaves etc from prison?!?! Evil or Very Mad

The link to Miller's blog entry and the May 17 poster Q&A is here:

http://killersontherun.blogspot.com/2015/04/bashara-pushes-appeal-forward-insists.html?showComment=1431842291272

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

chewet wrote:Came across something earlier today that made my intuition kick in. "Something must be out there" I figured...

Sure enough, a few googles, and not only did writer Steve Miller report in his April 18 blog about Bashara's prison email communiques, but an anonymous poster asked Miller about these communiques just yesterday- May 17.

Miller assured the poster Bashara only has paid access to email-- yet still-- what havoc can he wreak by accessing slaves etc from prison?!?! Evil or Very Mad

The link to Miller's blog entry and the May 17 poster Q&A is here:

http://killersontherun.blogspot.com/2015/04/bashara-pushes-appeal-forward-insists.html?showComment=1431842291272

Good find, Chewet!  Amazing what these prisoners are allowed to do.

Have you heard anything on Joe Gentz?  Last I heard in January was that his hearing was postponed, and I haven't been able to find anything on it since.

69Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty New Trial ? Mon 24 Aug 2015, 10:10 am

smallal

smallal

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2015/08/11/bob-bashara-murder-trial-grosse-pointe-businessman/31471317/

This sorry tale never ends. Let's see how Vonda deals with this. After an exhaustive search for a legal team, this one just happened to get the wrong verdict for BB ? He's upset with his "dream team" ? Actually he lost the dream team when the judge refused to give the case to the wife and husband team. I think there was something peculiar about that proposition.

Update, Hearing to be live on Sept 15 starting around 9ish Vonda time.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/wayne-county/bob-bashara-back-in-court-on-tuesday-expected-to-request-a-new-trial

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

smallal

smallal

Anyone watching this ? It is beginning to seem like a colossal waste of time. Mr Ambrose is an embarrassment and looks as if he'd make a better jockey than lawyer (weak presentation and weak courtroom skills). On the other hand, Ms Diallo still lacks professionalism whether trying a case or as testifying. IMHO

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Smallal- I agree! Mr. McCarthy did nothing but strengthen the case against Bob. He was professional and compelling. Mr. Ambrose is clearly in waaay over his head, and stupidly drank the kool aid that Bob was offering. He doesn't even seem to understand the proceedings of a criminal courtroom! As far as Ms. Diallo she needs to check her attitude at the door of the courtroom. She's the loose cannon in my opinion, and she worries me a bit to be honest.

73Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Shenanigans! Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:19 am

chewet

chewet

Thank you, Shadow and Smallal for the links and being on top of this! Oh these never-ending shenanigans make me soooo Evil or Very Mad ! Each time Monster Bob stirs up a circus he subjects Jane's mother and family to more living Hell. My thoughts are with them.

ohwow1

ohwow1

Hello! It's been a long time, here we are again!, and it seems I have some catch up to do. Today was interesting at work, Big Slob's mom came and left just seconds before the news aired something about this new court business. I would have enjoyed seeing that hag look at the floor uncomfortably.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

The hearing videos are posted here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

chewet

chewet

Thank you so much, CP! Smile Smile
flower flower

77Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Bob on the Stand? Wed 14 Oct 2015, 9:33 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

thanks.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Ugh...Bob is wearing granny panties...

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Welp..hurry up and wait..More of the same..

GPPGRL

Following @elishaanderson on Twitter. Good notes plus contains links to Freep summaries of first two days of the hearings.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Good GOD! He's is the slimiest, sleaziest, dirtiest creep ever. I hope he rots in hell, and I've never, ever felt that way about anyone. Trying to portray himself as an altruist is making me vomit. BLECH!!!

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

chewet wrote:Thank you so much, CP! Smile Smile
flower flower

You're very welcome, chewet!

This week's hearings are also at that same link:  https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

CuriousPortlander wrote:
chewet wrote:Thank you so much, CP! Smile Smile
flower flower

You're very welcome, chewet!

This week's hearings are also at that same link:  https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

Yes, Thank you, CP!!! Working yesterday and today so wasn't able to follow along

kittygirl

kittygirl

Poor Master Bob...a victim of ineffective counsel from the beginning...Griem making him do those press conferences...and then his dream team not allowing him to testify in his own defense.  Now that he is able to be on the stand I'm sure he will convince everyone he is innocent.

vomit8 vomit8

And my girlcrush on Lisa Lindsey was rekindled yesterday. I love you

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Watching Blob testify he blames everyone INCLUDING Judge Evans for giving him bad attorneys LMAO! He had a RIGHT to cheat on Jane because, after all, she didn't want to give him a BJ! He had a RIGHT to lie to Rachel because, after all, it's hard to find a good slave these days. OMG! What a tool! I literally SLAPPED his face on my computer screen. SLAPPED! On multiple occasions! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No No No pig pig pig pig pig pig vomit5 vomit5 vomit5 vomit5

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Now it's Kreiger's fault he plead guilty to solicitation for Gentz.  It's TIBAUDO'S fault he solicited for Gentz's murder.  He is such a classic narcissist and sociopath it's unbelievable! OH yeah and it's Lindsay's fault he got moved to solitary/level 4 NOT because HE broke the rules.

I love watching how angry he is at Lindsay's questions!!! Narcissistic rage!

88Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Keys Mon 19 Oct 2015, 12:04 pm

smallal

smallal

It always baffles me when BB mentions going home for keys, the one act he neglected to tell authorities about while he described a very detailed account of his every movement that evening, that no one ever asks "why". The judge was more interested in why he took two women to his marital bed. Had they inquired for what reason ie did he need to unlock something? did someone request something opened or unlocked ? Or would BB prefer us to believe he was just sitting there and felt a necessary urge to go home for key(yes the ones his son said he never is without). I think this alibi or lie as I believe it to be should have been exposed. With that the real reason he was home becomes obvious.

EllsBells

EllsBells

As expected, Lindsey is demolishing him, perhaps Bashara now knows why his attorneys advised him not to take the stand. It seems like this is the cross examination she would have done during the trial as its scope seem very much beyond refuting the issue of ineffective counsel. But lovin' it.

Does anyone know who is Popham, the guy Bashara said threatened him and should be a suspect? And Kim Solley was apparently someone Bob stiffed on money owed in 2011, guess only brought up to show Bashara is quick to ask for extra PD surveillance if threatened which he didn't do with Gentz so not really threatened by him.

Maybe he can get a hearing aid before November's continuation, his hearing is awful. Rolling Eyes

smallal

smallal

EllsBells wrote:As expected, Lindsey is demolishing him, perhaps Bashara now knows why his attorneys advised him not to take the stand. It seems like this is the cross examination she would have done during the trial as its scope seem very much beyond refuting the issue of ineffective counsel. But lovin' it.

Does anyone know who is Popham, the guy Bashara said threatened him and should be a suspect? And Kim Solley was apparently someone Bob stiffed on money owed in 2011, guess only brought up to show Bashara is quick to ask for extra PD surveillance if threatened  which he didn't do with Gentz so not really threatened by him.

Maybe he can get a hearing aid before November's continuation, his hearing is awful. Rolling Eyes

His hearing is fine. He's just stalling for more time as he attempts(unsuccessfully) to keep his lies straight. Never having met the man in person, after watching him testify it is now quite obvious why so many people cannot stomach him.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Live feed:
 http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2015/11/13/bob-bashara-trial-jane/75702044/

(Contains live video feed, as well as live blog at the bottom)

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

In part 2 of today's hearing, there were a lot of objections by Lisa Lindsey to the questions Mr. Ambrose was asking because they were outside the scope of the cross-exam.  Since Mr. Ambrose is working from memory, and the court transcripts from previous cross are not yet available, Judge Evans has recessed the hearing until 9:30 am (Eastern) on December 3.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

The two parts of today's hearing can be found here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyJustice2188

GPPGRL

Unable to copy the link - sorry. From today's clickondetroit.com. So the question is how did Bashara manipulate/swing this little deal? He's got more tricks up his sleeve than Kwame!

"Joe Gentz, in his own words, is changing his story again about how he was involved in Jane Bashara's murder.

A sworn affidavit was filed last week. In it, Gentz said the former police chief of Grosse Pointe Park, David Hiller, and the detective who investigated the murder when it happened in January of 2012 allegedly told him to lie. Gentz claims they coached him on what to say when he told them, "I alone did it."

In the affidavit Gentz writes: "That my testimonial statements against Mr. Robert Bashara was the product of coercion and subornation of perjury by Sgt. Reducio and Chief David Hiller."

smallal

smallal

GPPGRL wrote:Unable to copy the link - sorry. From today's clickondetroit.com. So the question is how did Bashara manipulate/swing this little deal? He's got more tricks up his sleeve than Kwame!

"Joe Gentz, in his own words, is changing his story again about how he was involved in Jane Bashara's murder.

A sworn affidavit was filed last week. In it, Gentz said the former police chief of Grosse Pointe Park, David Hiller, and the detective who investigated the murder when it happened in January of 2012 allegedly told him to lie. Gentz claims they coached him on what to say when he told them, "I alone did it."

In the affidavit Gentz writes: "That my testimonial statements against Mr. Robert Bashara was the product of coercion and subornation of perjury by Sgt. Reducio and Chief David Hiller."

Really ? These are JG's actual words ? Quite elegant for an IQ of 57. Methinks the coercion is just beginning

So after he put her in the car, he went in the house to get her handbag to put in the car ? He ain't half that bright and he did not mention it in "his" revised story.

96Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty vocab is completely unbelievable Thu 21 Jan 2016, 6:39 pm

fullheart

Yes, what struck me immediately was the vocabulary being impossible to be real Gentz language. I don't know how Bashara did this but clearly he did. There is nothing about this that makes sense. Gentz would not have had the ability to keep doing all this story twisting even on his own. He is wearing puppet strings. I thought his IQ was 67, and that is not an IQ that can master that kind of language, nor keep making new stories without strings being pulled.
I am horrified. I surely hope this does not get Bashara further down the road to a retrial. How does this stuff keep dragging out? I pray for peace in all of this.

97Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Joe. Thu 21 Jan 2016, 9:10 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Nothing that Joe says matters.
His testimony wasn't used in the trial.

smallal

smallal

Pointed Barbs wrote:Nothing that Joe says matters.
His testimony wasn't used in the trial.

Agreed 100%. Bashara was convicted on the evidence, physical and circumstantial. If you read the affidavit, there are some serious allegations that I am sure the prosecutor, the judge, and GPD will take exception to.

99Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz - Page 2 Empty Sensible and true Fri 22 Jan 2016, 10:31 pm

fullheart

Thanks for the positive reminder. I have been sick and the news threw me. I agree as well.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Wow how convenient right when the media is ALL ABUZZ with the Netflix documentary "Making a Murderer" and police coercing and framing people for murder. Hmmmm. Coincidence? I think not!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum