Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice

+30
wonderingwhy
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
pastpast
wwjd
silver1
TheEndIsNear
grace81203
family4ever
GPPGRL
migraine
KZ
justanopinion
Fifteen30
CuriousPortlander
rubyslippers
One Wonders
smallal
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
EllsBells
redhead
chewet
kittygirl
Glorybee
mooselift
Tgrbttrfly
Bricktop
ohwow1
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

JUSTICE FOR JANE

begins a new chapter today following Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy's formal announcement of charges against Jane's husband, including first degree murder, in her death 14-1/2 months ago.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/bashara-announcement-charged-with-1st-degree-murder/

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

ohwow1

ohwow1

Justice4Jane wrote: JUSTICE FOR JANE

begins a new chapter today following Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy's formal announcement of charges against Jane's husband, including first degree murder, in her death 14-1/2 months ago.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/bashara-announcement-charged-with-1st-degree-murder/

I, like everyone else, have been waiting for this new chapter and, while it seemed to take forever, hearing Kim Worthy explain that there are 300 witnesses spread throughout 7 states and 5000+ pages of documents to sort brought the whole situation into focus. So glad it's finally time!

Last edited by ohwow1 on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bricktop

Bricktop

I'm really wondering why the Secret Service was involved in the investigation. Was bob printing his own money? Printing fake checks?

4Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty FINALLY!!! Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:18 pm

Tgrbttrfly

I was so afraid they would lose the opportunity. I think they realized with Joe Gentz' misbehavior in prison, if they didn't act now, he wouldn't be credible long. As it is, he is losing credibility with every bad act.
Bob sure knew how to pick him. I'm so glad he will NOT be getting away with this! I was afraid he was.

mooselift

mooselift

I believe Kym Worthy said the arraignment will be next week...but the question is, what will he plead? A trial with almost 300 witnesses?? And would Bob have even one witness to bring? Would love to hear what his attorney has to say right now...

Glorybee

Glorybee

J4J, You just made my day. Finally! Just what I have been waiting for over 1 year.
Let's all remember Jane's family & friends in Prayers. My heart goes out to her children & family. Thank God her children has her family. RIP Jane.

kittygirl

kittygirl

mooselift wrote:I believe Kym Worthy said the arraignment will be next week...but the question is, what will he plead? A trial with almost 300 witnesses?? And would Bob have even one witness to bring? Would love to hear what his attorney has to say right now...

I swear this morning I read an article that said that Kreiger wasn't even sure he would be representing Monster in this case. I can't find it now though. Am I crazy or did I really read that?

chewet

chewet

Bricktop wrote:I'm really wondering why the Secret Service was involved in the investigation. Was bob printing his own money? Printing fake checks?

Brick, that puzzles me too. I also thought I heard her say "INS" or "ICE" which would go along with any Secret Service investigation of computer fraud if it involved non-US stuff (say Canada?). Did anyone hear "ICE?"

Here's a link to Secret Service. http://www.secretservice.gov/investigations.shtml They also have a forensics unit. *scratches head*

Remember Hank Winchester's piece on "The Ladies and the Library" where he was using computers for God only knows what? Witness tampering? Fund-raising?

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:
mooselift wrote:I believe Kym Worthy said the arraignment will be next week...but the question is, what will he plead? A trial with almost 300 witnesses?? And would Bob have even one witness to bring? Would love to hear what his attorney has to say right now...

I swear this morning I read an article that said that Kreiger wasn't even sure he would be representing Monster in this case. I can't find it now though. Am I crazy or did I really read that?

Bahhhhhhhaaaaaaa......... Razz

Hmmm... maybe "the trust" is working on that. *kicks feet & waves arms at desk*

10Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Bumping from prior thread Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:42 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Bumping this up

KZ wrote:I love Kym Worthy! It took a long time, but I'm sure she did it right.

Big Bobb is done. Lots of charges, all with very long sentenced in addition to his current sentence. Finished. His life will be miserable till the day he dies.

I'm very happy for Jane's family.

KZ, it's wonderful to see you on here friend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

11Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Bump from prior thread Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:44 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

bringing this over...

ohwow1 wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Kym Worthy hit it out of the park ... she's awesome.

Did anyone get when there is an arraignment?

I think she said we'll find out more in the week of April 22

Amazing lady, Ells! Will be checking the docket and posting on the forum.

12Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Bringing over from prior Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Bumping over...

migraine wrote:The J4J Committee is planning a J4J sale of signs, bracelets, car magnets for this Saturday!!!! Info will be posted soon!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Hurrah!!! Hurrah!!!

redhead

This is what Worthy said today quoted from M-Live:
“I’m going to keep my opinions about him to myself,” said Worthy when asked about her interpretation of Bashara’s character. “He was always a person of interest.” Very Happy

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2013/04/breaking_bob_bashara_charged_w.html

EllsBells

EllsBells

Even though he is broke and may be relegated to a public defender --- and even though he pleaded guilty to soliciting the murder of Gentz --- it's hard to see why Blob would agree to a plea with these charges. Michigan doesn't have the death penalty, so bargaining to avoid that isn't an option. And surely Worthy wouldn't agree to a plea involving the possibility of parole given that three of the charges carry sentences of life without parole.

Especially given his pronounced narcissism, why wouldn't MB decide to roll the dice with a jury trial? Despite 300 witnesses against him, his narcissism is so engrained that he probably will always believe he can sweet talk his way out of this. Truly pathetic.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Annnd..Sociopath.So he's not going to do anything for the kids or the cost or sweet charity...His only benefit is to avoid Prison and general population as long as he can.He will ,very probably stretch this out as long as he can. This should be unwinnable...which was the whole point in taking this long.Thank you Kym Worthy.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I am serious peeps! Where's the celebration? Village Grill Bar in the Village maybe? Where? When? We have to do it! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

mooselift

mooselift

The Village Grille would be great. Just don't plan it when there's a major sporting event (like Red Wings playoffs!) happening at the same time, as it gets so crowded then.

kittygirl

kittygirl

You guys have fun at your celebration but when Monster is sentenced we need to plan in advance a party where us out of towners can join in the revelry!

complete with party games like pin the jail bars on the picture of bob

a blob shaped pinata

etc

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

No bodys gonna scramble for what would come out of him if you beat him with a stick...I'm just sayin... pale

20Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Iceberg ahead ! Wed 17 Apr 2013, 2:42 pm

smallal

smallal

Thanks to all those that made this event come to fruition. Now we'll get to see the whole iceberg. Anyone guessing BB will opt for public defender ? If that happens, as in the Steven Grant case, they'll actually pay for an established attorney but there is a procedural hitch. Too bad this POS has no conscience or else he'd plead guilty and save the torment the family will be put through.

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:No bodys gonna scramble for what would come out of him if you beat him with a stick...I'm just sayin... pale

Make it unbreakable then everyone can take turns hitting it with a stick?

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Miss Kitty...I reckon where he's goin...he's gonna get slapped around plenty...stick or no.... Wink

One Wonders

Haven't read yet but this is the best new's I've heard in a long time.
Bless Jane's family.

EllsBells

EllsBells

Just found this statement from Jane's family on ClickOnDetroit:

"Jane's parents, siblings and children are pleased that the investigation into her murder has come to a conclusion. We want to extent our heartfelt thanks to the Grosse Pointe Park police, Detroit police, Michigan State Police, Wayne County Prosecutor's Office and all other law enforcement agencies who have worked so tirelessly and with such dedication to ensure that those responsible for Jane's murder are brought to justice. We also want to thank all media outlets and journalists for respecting our family's privacy during what has undoubtedly been the most difficult time of our lives. We will not be making any other statements or giving any interviews at this time" --

from Julie Rowe, Jane Bashara's sister.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/Murder-charges-announced-against-Bob-Bashara-in-connection-with-wife-s-death/-/1719314/19783872/-/49ak6f/-/index.html

rubyslippers

meandmyshadow wrote:I am serious peeps! Where's the celebration? Village Grill Bar in the Village maybe? Where? When? We have to do it! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

First I hope Jane's children and other relatives feel some sense of relief that charges have now been brought. This is cause to be glad and celebrate. He won't get away with it.

Bricktop

Bricktop

EllsBells wrote:Just found this statement from Jane's family on ClickOnDetroit:

"Jane's parents, siblings and children are pleased that the investigation into her murder has come to a conclusion. We want to extent our heartfelt thanks to the Grosse Pointe Park police, Detroit police, Michigan State Police, Wayne County Prosecutor's Office and all other law enforcement agencies who have worked so tirelessly and with such dedication to ensure that those responsible for Jane's murder are brought to justice. We also want to thank all media outlets and journalists for respecting our family's privacy during what has undoubtedly been the most difficult time of our lives. We will not be making any other statements or giving any interviews at this time" --

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/Murder-charges-announced-against-Bob-Bashara-in-connection-with-wife-s-death/-/1719314/19783872/-/49ak6f/-/index.html

Jane's family has more class than bob ever deserved to marry into. I'm very glad that he was charged, but what a phyrrhic victory for all of them. She's still gone. He makes me sick.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Thank you for posting Ells. My heart breaks for them. While finally seeing Jane's murderer charged, it brings with it grieving anew.

God give them courage, strength and peace.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Justice4Jane wrote:

Thank you for posting Ells. My heart breaks for them. While finally seeing Jane's murderer charged, it brings with it grieving anew.

God give them courage, strength and peace.

You are so right, J4J. Amen

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

I'm so glad to hear that Bob has finally been charged in Jane's murder. Thrilled to hear how many charges there are, and the sentences they might bring. It's been a long time coming, but it sure sounds like they've done a very thorough job to come up with so many witnesses and so many charges. Kudos to all involved!

I've never met Jane, but from what you all have shared, it seems like she was a wonderful, loving person, and my heart goes out to all her friends and family, especially her children. I can't imagine what they have all have gone through, and are still going through. I will keep Jane, her family, and her friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks to everyone here for keeping us all up-to-date, especially those like me who live so far away. Much appreciated!

And a big hello to KZ!

30Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Thankful Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:15 pm

Fifteen30

I got goosebumps when I saw the formidable team of people standing with Kym Worthy! Every person there going the distance and giving 110% (or more!) for our Jane. I am so thankful! I will be attaching purple balloons to my "Justice For Jane" sign on the day blob is arraigned...

justanopinion

justanopinion

The Freight train has arrived... and brings some mighty good news!!

But I feel even sorrier for the two children and Jane's Parents... as now they will have so much more to go through!! My prayers are with them!!

KZ

KZ

I hope Bob is depressed enough from his "taste" of hard prison life to not be so arrogant as to "force" the state of Michigan to go to trial on these charges. He needs to plead guilty and make the best of whatever years he has left.

Surely even Master Bobb must be able to see the inevitable. He is already sentenced to 17 to 28 years. He could potentially die in prison even without these new charges. He is not a young man.

And he faces what, 6 charges, about 3 of which are mandatory LWOP? He cannot win acquittals on all of them at trial, and if he insists on a trial, he will only be f*@$ing with the system. But that might be enough for an arrogant man who is already facing 17-28, to insist on a trial. He has nothing to lose.

The "only" bargaining chip he potentially has, imo, is to plead guilty to murder 1 in exchange for dropping the other charges, and try to barter for incarceration at the prison of his choice, closest to Nancy. Realistically, his only regular visitor will probably be Nancy (mom), and she isn't young. I doubt his kids will be regular visitors. S1 and S2 have pretty much abandoned the fairytale threesome for a hefty dose of reality. The Rotary ex-pals aren't likely to be regular visitors.

Big Bobb is alone. Sleeping on a thin pad, stinky, incarcerated, eating crappy food, crapping on a cold metal potty in full view of the guards, and probably in protective admin seg, alone with his thoughts and memories 23 or so hours a day. He is done. Game over. It is thin comfort for the loss of a vibrant woman who was loved by nearly everyone. There isn't enough misery in the rest of his lifetime locked up, to replace the joy and companionship, and vitality that Jane had left in her life. But that said, I do hope the charges today bring some measure of comfort to her family.

I cannot imagine the emotional and mental torture the kids are going thru. My prayers for them.

And a big snowy happy "Hello" to Curious Portlander and all of the ex-Hinkies! Miss all you guys! Very Happy

KZ

KZ

By the way, did I hear this wrong? I have to go re-listen. I could have sworn I heard Kym Worthy refer to Joe Gentz today as the "shooter" in the press conference. I did a double take when I heard that! There were no gunshots, IIRC.

KZ

KZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLEURXVEvQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J53icczsDjo&list=UUu_26Rfu2fo_exXS6rLethw&index=1

Cannot locate (yet!) a video of the whole press conference. Will keep looking! I'm sure it's archived somewhere.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

KZ wrote:I hope Bob is depressed enough from his "taste" of hard prison life to not be so arrogant as to "force" the state of Michigan to go to trial on these charges. He needs to plead guilty and make the best of whatever years he has left.

Surely even Master Bobb must be able to see the inevitable. He is already sentenced to 17 to 28 years. He could potentially die in prison even without these new charges. He is not a young man.

And he faces what, 6 charges, about 3 of which are mandatory LWOP? He cannot win acquittals on all of them at trial, and if he insists on a trial, he will only be f*@$ing with the system. But that might be enough for an arrogant man who is already facing 17-28, to insist on a trial. He has nothing to lose.

The "only" bargaining chip he potentially has, imo, is to plead guilty to murder 1 in exchange for dropping the other charges, and try to barter for incarceration at the prison of his choice, closest to Nancy. Realistically, his only regular visitor will probably be Nancy (mom), and she isn't young. I doubt his kids will be regular visitors. S1 and S2 have pretty much abandoned the fairytale threesome for a hefty dose of reality. The Rotary ex-pals aren't likely to be regular visitors.

Big Bobb is alone. Sleeping on a thin pad, stinky, incarcerated, eating crappy food, crapping on a cold metal potty in full view of the guards, and probably in protective admin seg, alone with his thoughts and memories 23 or so hours a day. He is done. Game over. It is thin comfort for the loss of a vibrant woman who was loved by nearly everyone. There isn't enough misery in the rest of his lifetime locked up, to replace the joy and companionship, and vitality that Jane had left in her life. But that said, I do hope the charges today bring some measure of comfort to her family.

I cannot imagine the emotional and mental torture the kids are going thru. My prayers for them.

And a big snowy happy "Hello" to Curious Portlander and all of the ex-Hinkies! Miss all you guys! Very Happy

Hi, KZ! Miss you, too!

I think it was Joe Gentz who got 17-28 yrs. for pleading guilty to 2nd degree. Bob's sentence, I believe, was 6-20.

I don't know if anyone would be willing to accept a plea deal from him, where he pleads guilty to only 1 of 6 charges. They've worked so hard on this case, and built up so much evidence that I don't know if they'd settle for just one guilty plea. But I agree that to go through a trial would be torture for Jane's family.

And I agree, it's got to be pretty evident to him now, but he's so self-absorbed, it's hard to know what he'll do next.

But enough about him; justice for Jane!

kittygirl

kittygirl

There is no indication of s2 being as wrapped up in the fairy tale threesome as s1. She was flown to Detroit relatively early on in the investigation. S1 on the other hand had a search warrant served on her house in March. I wonder who cooperated most fully?

The only thing we know about s2 is what s1 has gushed about her. We don't know her level of investment in the relationship. She could have met Monster and been like omg no. We don't know if she was going to move. We don't know if she was onboard with anything that was going on. She has tread softly, she is smart and savvy enough to have remained under the radar for some time, not an attention seeker doing interviews announcing her victimization. Its very likely she was intimidated too by Monster and has felt afraid because of her cooperation with LE. Despite him not having s1 or s2 he still has girls and probably always will...

37Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice Empty Tip of the Iceberg for Sure Thu 18 Apr 2013, 2:23 pm

chewet

chewet

Reading through Ms. Worthy's press release, brings to mind once again the folks who kept reminding us all that this case was so complex. That what we were hearing, or thought might be happening, was just "the tip of the iceberg."

Not sure how to post a pdf of the actual press release, but here's a copy and paste of a portion (emphasis added by Chewet):

..."Today Bashara has been charged with:
    * First Degree Murder
    (Mandatory Life without Parole),
    * Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder
    (Life or Any Term of Years),
    * Solicitation to Commit Murder
    (Life or any Term of Years),
    * Suborning of Perjury During a Capital Trial
    (Life or Any Term of Years),
    * Witness Intimidation
    (15 Years) and
    * Obstruction of Justice
    (Five years).

The investigation into the death of Jane Bashara has taken approximately one year and three months because of the complexity of the case. Numerous tips were tracked down that lead to important evidence in the case. Multiple cell phone numbers and computers were forensically analyzed. There are approximately 300 witnesses and approximately 5000 pages of documents that are involved in the prosecution’s case. The investigation was conducted in Michigan and in Iowa, Illinois, Florida, Kentucky, Oregon and Texas.

There are 15 agencies that contributed to the investigation of the case: the Grosse Pointe Park Public Safety Department, the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office Criminal Investigation Division, the Detroit Police Department, the Michigan State Police, the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the U.S. Secret Service, the Grosse Pointe City Public Safety Department, the Livonia Police Department, Michigan Department of Corrections, the Roseville Police Department, the Fort Lauderdale Police Department, Kentucky State Police - Lexington, Cook County District Attorney’s Office and the Chicago Police Department."...

Major props to all those involved in seeking justice- you people are amazing! I love you

The press release in its entirety can be found at:
http://www.co.wayne.mi.us/prosecutor/index.htm

migraine

migraine

kittygirl wrote:There is no indication of s2 being as wrapped up in the fairy tale threesome as s1. She was flown to Detroit relatively early on in the investigation. S1 on the other hand had a search warrant served on her house in March. I wonder who cooperated most fully?

The only thing we know about s2 is what s1 has gushed about her. We don't know her level of investment in the relationship. She could have met Monster and been like omg no. We don't know if she was going to move. We don't know if she was onboard with anything that was going on. She has tread softly, she is smart and savvy enough to have remained under the radar for some time, not an attention seeker doing interviews announcing her victimization. Its very likely she was intimidated too by Monster and has felt afraid because of her cooperation with LE. Despite him not having s1 or s2 he still has girls and probably always will...

Hi, Kitty! Love the Barbie Avatar--you and I are sistas'!

EllsBells

EllsBells

kittygirl wrote: snipped

... Despite him not having s1 or s2 he still has girls and probably always will...
Any woman attracted to a blubbery, pock-faced, bankrupt, pathologically lying, narcissistic wife-killer who is incarcerated for life without parole and who she can only communicate with across a glass partition is probably the least desirable woman on the planet.

Blob is the definition of "bottom-feeder," it doesn't get much lower for anyone than this. He had it all, now he gets just crumbs, crumbs, crumbs ....

kittygirl

kittygirl

migraine wrote:
kittygirl wrote:There is no indication of s2 being as wrapped up in the fairy tale threesome as s1. She was flown to Detroit relatively early on in the investigation. S1 on the other hand had a search warrant served on her house in March. I wonder who cooperated most fully?

Hi, Kitty! Love the Barbie Avatar--you and I are sistas'!

Yay migraine!!! It is good to see you, Barbie rules!!!! flower

kittygirl

kittygirl

EllsBells wrote:

... Despite him not having s1 or s2 he still has girls and probably always will...
Any woman attracted to a blubbery, pock-faced, bankrupt, pathologically lying, narcissistic wife-killer who is incarcerated for life without parole and who she can only communicate with across a glass partition is probably the least desirable woman on the planet.

Blob is the definition of "bottom-feeder," it doesn't get much lower for anyone than this. He had it all, now he gets just crumbs, crumbs, crumbs

I'm not saying he is going to get the VS angels as pen pals but Bob has had 50+ years of learning what makes people tick. As long as he can get people to do his bidding and who defer to him he'll be happy I think. There are loads of women out there with self esteem issues who put up with less than ideal relationships and Bob has obviously learned and practiced this in his life. Just watch an episode of Prison Wives and it will break your heart!! And it sounded like Bob still has obedient slave...

GPPGRL

kittygirl wrote:
EllsBells wrote:

Blob is the definition of "bottom-feeder," it doesn't get much lower for anyone than this. He had it all, now he gets just crumbs, crumbs, crumbs

I'm not saying he is going to get the VS angels as pen pals but Bob has had 50+ years of learning what makes people tick. As long as he can get people to do his bidding and who defer to him he'll be happy I think. There are loads of women out there with self esteem issues who put up with less than ideal relationships and Bob has obviously learned and practiced this in his life. Just watch an episode of Prison Wives and it will break your heart!! And it sounded like Bob still has obedient slave...
Read a book years ago for a social work class on psychology of women who "date" prisoners and it was eye-opening. The men are manipulators as noted, declaring "love" to get their bidding done, and the women live mainly through fantasy and being needed, and (this cracked me up), she always knows where her boyfriend is : )

migraine

migraine

Today I had the distinct honor of meeting Lisa Lindsey at a local shopping mall as she was stealing a few well deserved minutes for herself. I am so glad I got the opportunity to shake her hand and let her know how much I admire and appreciate all that she and Kym Worthy do for Wayne county! They are one hell of a team! Go Team Lindsey!!! I truly sleep better at night knowing that Lisa and Kym are on the job. Despite the layoffs and the massive caseloads they deal with they were still able to build a strong enough case to throw the book at Big Blob! I never doubted that he would be charged with the dynamic duo on the case!

family4ever

family4ever

migraine wrote:Today I had the distinct honor of meeting Lisa Lindsey at a local shopping mall as she was stealing a few well deserved minutes for herself. I am so glad I got the opportunity to shake her hand and let her know how much I admire and appreciate all that she and Kym Worthy do for Wayne county! They are one hell of a team! Go Team Lindsey!!! I truly sleep better at night knowing that Lisa and Kym are on the job. Despite the layoffs and the massive caseloads they deal with they were still able to build a strong enough case to throw the book at Big Blob! I never doubted that he would be charged with the dynamic duo on the case!

"Like" I love you

kittygirl

kittygirl

family4ever wrote:
migraine wrote:Today I had the distinct honor of meeting Lisa Lindsey at a local shopping mall as she was stealing a few well deserved minutes for herself. I am so glad I got the opportunity to shake her hand and let her know how much I admire and appreciate all that she and Kym Worthy do for Wayne county! They are one hell of a team! Go Team Lindsey!!! I truly sleep better at night knowing that Lisa and Kym are on the job. Despite the layoffs and the massive caseloads they deal with they were still able to build a strong enough case to throw the book at Big Blob! I never doubted that he would be charged with the dynamic duo on the case!

"Like" I love you

This is soo awesome! I would have been celebrity struck and asked for her autograph or something equally lame Smile She is awesome and I can't wait to see her take down Blob's slimey @ss.... I love you

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

KITTY GIRL SAID: This is soo awesome! I would have been celebrity struck and asked for her autograph or something equally lame Smile She is awesome and I can't wait to see her take down Blob's slimey @ss.... I love you

Ulp...yuck...I was eating my lunch here! vomit6

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:
KITTY GIRL SAID: This is soo awesome! I would have been celebrity struck and asked for her autograph or something equally lame Smile She is awesome and I can't wait to see her take down Blob's slimey @ss.... I love you

Sorry PB!!!!

Does anyone know when the arraignment is supposed to be?

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:

Sorry PB!!!!

I read only that they expected it to be sometime this week--after transferring him back to Wayne county

family4ever

family4ever

meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:

Sorry PB!!!!

I read only that they expected it to be sometime this week--after transferring him back to Wayne county

It is looking like it will be next week sometime. Nothing definite yet, that I know of...

family4ever

family4ever

And WDIV put in their own typo! Geez... (original statement said "extend", not "extent" - guess I won't sweat the small stuff!!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum