Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just for Chat

+33
rubyslippers
exgpr2
txsage
migraine
ohwow1
Frootloop
redhead
WildChild
EllsBells
Laker
chewet
SpiderMeema
BirdLover
silver1
meandmyshadow
Copzkid
Darkman
family4ever
zeus
GPPGRL
Freckles
Too Close for Comfort
Katie2
dezama
kittygirl
Pointed Barbs
Sockmonkey
stina
inthehood
jan_53
starzinmyeyes2
Nieschk
Justice4Jane
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

101Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty look over shoulder Sat 16 Jun 2012, 5:26 pm

zeus

BB is looking over his more because we are unknown

102Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 19 Jun 2012, 7:25 am

Freckles

stina wrote:Last week, J4J had to form a team because we have so much to do with the sales, media,mailings etc.

Migraine is not justice 4 Jane, she stepped down June 6 as administrator .
She had the basic computer knowledge (and the confidence) to take on setting this forum up and thoroughly enjoyed that challenge, but never wanted to be the primary administrator.
She has asked the J4J team, as a whole, to take over the administration of this forum because of all the "jobs" that this has taken on and 3 people was just not enough.
Migraine has transferred the founder account to the new J4J Team of people. J4J email and passwords, etc have all been changed.
Migraine would like to be now what she was before- a user and general member of the forum--as she was at hinky. We can still call her for technical advice, and she still supports the J4J campaign.
Migraine, along with the founding members of this site, have done an incredible job of setting this site up, running it, and maintaining. it! Big shout out and a friendly wave! cheers

103Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 19 Jun 2012, 8:20 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Hi Freckles....I miss ya!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

104Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 19 Jun 2012, 12:36 pm

chewet

chewet

Freckles wrote:Migraine, along with the founding members of this site, have done an incredible job of setting this site up, running it, and maintaining. it! Big shout out and a friendly wave! cheers

Freckles, I am amazed at the GOOD these ladies have accomplished!! We should all be very proud of them! I love you

105Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 19 Jun 2012, 6:28 pm

Laker

Laker

If organizers have a moment, I would love to know how many signs, magnets, etc. have been purchased to date. Being out pf town, it would be great to get a sense of the response. Thanks! Wink

106Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 27 Jun 2012, 4:01 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Nieschk wrote:
EllsBells wrote:
Freckles wrote:
zeus wrote:
I enclosed some coupons for you.
LOL! Razz

Some
pictures of a pretty young girl bending over in bondage wear,
seductively licking her lips while getting ready to bite into the
luscious slice.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Someone get his mailing address, I want to send him some pizza deal coupon from Texas. Twisted Evil

Wayne County Jail
525 Clinton Street
Detroit, MI 48226

http://prisonhandbook.com/2622/wayne-county-jail-detroit-mi/

107Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:41 pm

WildChild

WildChild

With all the investigative reporting on this case, we have seen the familiar faces of reporters several times. Two WDIV reporters were featured in the "Dateline" show. I am sad to 'report' that today is MARC SANTIA's last day at WDIV. He's a local guy who grew up in Macomb County and has lived in the area while working at the news station. He will be moving to WNBC in New York.

Lucky day for WNBC, bittersweet day for us in the Detroit area.

Best of Luck Marc Santia!!

(And thank you for all your hard work on the Blob Bashara case. We hope you can make it back to Detroit the day BB is sentenced to life in prison for being the mastermind behind his wife's murder)

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/877/wdiv_s_homegrown_star_leaving_for_wnbc_in_new_york

108Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 29 Jun 2012, 6:06 pm

chewet

chewet

WildChild wrote:With all the investigative reporting on this case, we have seen the familiar faces of reporters several times. Two WDIV reporters were featured in the "Dateline" show. I am sad to 'report' that today is MARC SANTIA's last day at WDIV. He's a local guy who grew up in Macomb County and has lived in the area while working at the news station. He will be moving to WNBC in New York.

(And thank you for all your hard work on the Blob Bashara case. We hope you can make it back to Detroit the day BB is sentenced to life in prison for being the mastermind behind his wife's murder)

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/877/wdiv_s_homegrown_star_leaving_for_wnbc_in_new_york

Thanks for posting, Wild Child. Let's hope with all of Santia's stellar reporting on this case WNBC might just "lend" him to Dateline as it continues its coverage in the coming months.

Congratulations, Mark Santia!! cheers
With this new chapter may you find only happiness, success, and a bright, bright future! sunny

109Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 29 Jun 2012, 6:20 pm

redhead

WildChild wrote:With all the investigative reporting on this case, we have seen the familiar faces of reporters several times. Two WDIV reporters were featured in the "Dateline" show. I am sad to 'report' that today is MARC SANTIA's last day at WDIV. He's a local guy who grew up in Macomb County and has lived in the area while working at the news station. He will be moving to WNBC in New York.

I was thinking the same thing, that Marc Santia is leaving in the middle of this case and he knows so much about it and I do hope that he still can play a part in it to the end. I wish him well but will miss him!

110Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:23 am

Nieschk

Nieschk

Hey Blob... GPP just called, they DO NOT want their idiot back.

111Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty That's funny Tue 03 Jul 2012, 5:46 pm

Frootloop

Nieschk wrote:Hey Blob... GPP just called, they DO NOT want their idiot back.

lol! lol! lol!

112Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 12:57 am

zeus

I just want to let everyone know how much this blog and everyone connected with it to know how much I've enjoyed this site,and how fond I've become of each and everyone of you and the quest for justice for Jane.But my time to say farewell is coming quickly and I know that no one will fail Jane.I hope that when you see rainbows you will know that it's Jane and I smiling to you.God bless all of you.

Last edited by zeus on Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewording)

113Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:03 am

family4ever

family4ever

zeus wrote:I just want to let everyone know how much this blog and everyone connected with it to know how much I've enjoyed this site,and how fond I've become of each and everyone of you and the quest for justice for Jane.But my time to say farewell is coming quickly and I know that no one will fail Jane.I hope that when you see rainbows you will know that it's Jane and I smiling to you.God bless all of you.

Zeus - please check your pm box.

114Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 1:36 pm

ohwow1

ohwow1

zeus wrote:I just want to let everyone know how much this blog and everyone connected with it to know how much I've enjoyed this site,and how fond I've become of each and everyone of you and the quest for justice for Jane.But my time to say farewell is coming quickly and I know that no one will fail Jane.I hope that when you see rainbows you will know that it's Jane and I smiling to you.God bless all of you.
This sounds kind of scary, everything ok?

115Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 4:10 pm

Freckles

zeus-
Huh? Something I said?
Please don't leave! I am hanging on to the bottom of your coat ... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

116Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 09 Jul 2012, 6:05 pm

migraine

migraine

Zeus- I sent you a PM just now. XO

117Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:25 am

chewet

chewet

Zeus, you are so loved! Your words encouraged so many. God's peace be with you.

118Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

silver1

May all God's blessings be with you, Zeus.

119Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:48 pm

Freckles

Zeus,
Peace and blessings be yours in your travels.
Like a Star @ heaven

120Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Thank you Tue 10 Jul 2012, 6:42 pm

zeus

Bless all that have sent blessings,I have been truly lucky having had this time with all of you.I am so exited that BB's charges may even be this week so that I will be able to read and rejoice with this forum.

121Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 11 Jul 2012, 7:57 am

txsage

Peace and HOPE, zeus. Don't know what's going on, but.... ALL who want Justice for Jane are going to see it soon!!

122Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Peace and Hope Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

zeus

Thank you for the good wishes.

123Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 11 Jul 2012, 12:16 pm

exgpr2

Thinking of you, Zeus. I've always enjoyed your many contributions and will think of you when I see that rainbow.

124Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 17 Jul 2012, 9:27 pm

rubyslippers

jan_53 wrote:The worst Bobism of all, IMO

'Sorry baby'

I have to agree with you there.....the first time I read that account of when Bob said "Sorry Baby" to Jane's corpse it made me sick to my stomach. Truly crude, heartless and lower than low.

125Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 17 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

rubyslippers wrote:
jan_53 wrote:The worst Bobism of all, IMO

'Sorry baby'

I have to agree with you there.....the first time I read that account of when Bob said "Sorry Baby" to Jane's corpse it made me sick to my stomach. Truly crude, heartless and lower than low.

Apparently he used that phrase often! IMO, Joe did not make that up and there will be others to testify that Bob used the same words often!

Keep the faith!

126Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty A sign.... :) Wed 18 Jul 2012, 5:19 pm

WildChild

WildChild

I was in GPP today - very close to Jane's house. I wanted to drive by, but decided against it. On my way home, I passed a driveway on Moross near Ridge that had a J4J sign very near to the street! That's the first sign I've actually seen with my own eyes as I don't get to GPP/GPW often. I took that as a 'sign' from Jane and said a little prayer for her.

JUSTICE FOR JANE WILL PREVAIL!!

127Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 8:59 am

Freckles

Prayers for the victims of the Aurora, Colorado shooting:

" Ten people died in the theater, two more died at nearby hospitals. The Police Department previously released a preliminary number of 14 dead, but only 12 can be confirmed at this time. Approximately 50 total persons were shot, including the deceased, police said."

Gunman is James Holmes, 24 yrs old. Arrested with out incident. He was dressed in black, with a bullet prrof vest, gas mask, etc..

He had thrown what is believed to be tear gas into the theater right before he started shooting. One victim was a child of @ 6 yrs old who was shoot multiple times through her back. An infant of just months was raced to a trauma hospital.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/aurora-colorado-century-movie-theater-dark-knight-rises-shooting-at-least-39-people-shot

BTW, IF you or friends, relatives, can donate blood, wherever you are, please do so. The person rec it will be forever appreciative.

128Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:51 am

Freckles

129Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:57 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Freckles....that is just a horrible incident. My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families.

Senseless tragedy....

130Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty shootings in Co Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:40 pm

zeus

I heard on Dr.Drew the vast amount of ammo the shooter purchased 3000 of one type bullet,4000 of another and 300 shotgun shells.Thank God the arrested him.
They also stated it would be days before they can disarm all the devices in his apartment.What a tragedy total of 70 victims including the 12 deaths and 10 are still critical,20 others still in hospital.My mind is numb at the sheer numbers.

131Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

Freckles

zeus wrote:I heard on Dr.Drew the vast amount of ammo the shooter purchased 3000 of one type bullet,4000 of another and 300 shotgun shells.Thank God the arrested him.
They also stated it would be days before they can disarm all the devices in his apartment.What a tragedy total of 70 victims including the 12 deaths and 10 are still critical,20 others still in hospital.My mind is numb at the sheer numbers.
Sick, sick actions.Senseless. WHY?
Listening to talk radio and a witness who held a dead woman in her arms.She slipped in the blood. Her bf threw her down and covered her with his body. He sprained his ankle and this poor young woman is falling apart. I wish my arms were big enough to gather in her pain, frustration, her lack of comprehension. No one is prepared for this let alone the very young.

132Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 23 Jul 2012, 3:46 pm

Laker

Laker

A friend of my daughters, Nick Taylor of Berne IN, was killed in Afghanistan recently. Asking for prayers for his family and friends who have been devastated by this 20 year old's death. He was an amazing guy and role model for a community.

133Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Mon 23 Jul 2012, 4:59 pm

chewet

chewet

Laker, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are going out to Nick's family and friends as I type. May God grant them strength, courage, and peace in the days ahead. I love you

134Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:16 am

Freckles

Stats for today, July 31st: 10:16 AM:

" In total there are 77 users online :: 15 Registered, 3 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots"

135Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Tue 31 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

JayNJoel

I have been watching this since day one. I am a former michigan resident and I told my partner as soon and I heard about this her husband did. I came back to michigan in april and I had to take a drive by the house one middlesex and who do we see BB looking in the big trash bins and yes I did take a picture of it lol.

The other things thats weird is Nancy gave Janes mother a key and then the cousin changed the lockes whats up with that? You never hear anything about the kids getting or taking anything just the cousin and from what I have been reading she is just taking everything.

I am glad this forum is on here I am really in to reading all about this case. Thank you everyone for posting

136Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:32 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

JayNJoel wrote:I have been watching this since day one. I am a former michigan resident and I told my partner as soon and I heard about this her husband did. I came back to michigan in april and I had to take a drive by the house one middlesex and who do we see BB looking in the big trash bins and yes I did take a picture of it lol.

The other things thats weird is Nancy gave Janes mother a key and then the cousin changed the lockes whats up with that? You never hear anything about the kids getting or taking anything just the cousin and from what I have been reading she is just taking everything.

I am glad this forum is on here I am really in to reading all about this case. Thank you everyone for posting

Thank you for posting!

137Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:12 am

silver1

I'm afraid to ask, but has anyone heard from Zeus?

138Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:25 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

silver1 wrote:I'm afraid to ask, but has anyone heard from Zeus?

No Silver1....I have been wondering how she is.

139Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:43 am

Laker

Laker

I smell a rat! Suspect

140Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:44 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Laker wrote:I smell a rat! Suspect

Yes you do!

141Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:59 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

chewet wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:
Laker wrote:I smell a rat! Suspect

Yes you do!

Well, I'll be da$%ed. Evil or Very Mad

SICK SICK SICK....the problem with sociopaths is that they think everyone believes them, they really have no idea how ridiculous they sound!

142Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty zeus is still here Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:09 pm

zeus

Justice4Jane wrote:
silver1 wrote:I'm afraid to ask, but has anyone heard from Zeus?

No Silver1....I have been wondering how she is.
Just dicharged from hospital today have been treated to lower liver enzyemes,thsey would not let me have my computer.Told them I had important business that still needed done.I can only keep liquids down but I'm still kicking mad for Justice4Jane.

zeus

I know that there must be people who are lurking her that have the goods and just need a thred to publish them.I know of 1 female tenant that has had run-ins with blob.My thinking caps back on for awhile.Love all of you here.

144Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:51 pm

chewet

chewet

((((Zeus)))) It is so good to hear from you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

145Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:13 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Hi Zeus, so glad you came over to say hello!
We have missed you....

146Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty missing all of you Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:24 pm

zeus

Justice4Jane wrote:Hi Zeus, so glad you came over to say hello!
We have missed you....
Same here, I feel connected to each of you and loved.I want to continue fighting for Jane she deserves no less.I was appalled when I read of the fight over her ashes,the Bashara's deserve no good wishes they have no limits to the evil the entire family commits.And the fact they are doing this to Jane's children is beyond words.Let us find people who can and will disclose Evil's deeds.
Love you all
zeus
good to be back

147Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

Freckles

zeus! I have been thinking about you!!!
So good to hear from you today.
You have the love and support from your friends here.
Warm fuzzies being sent to you... cheers

148Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:41 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Zeus...so glad you are back online!

149Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Thanks Thu 02 Aug 2012, 10:43 pm

zeus

meandmyshadow wrote:Where did PB&J go? And...Zeus...so glad you are back online!
Glad to be back missed you guys!!

150Just for Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Just for Chat Thu 02 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

Hopeful

Zeus, So glad to see you back - hang in there. You have a concerned family here on J4J.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum