Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

651TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:03 am

GPPGRL

chewet wrote:Prayers going out to Jane's family, especially her children, her mother, and her siblings.

God grant them peace. Bring the Justice Jane needs.
Absolutely. These are the moments WE have all been waiting for. BB: "It is what it is." I plan to release a purple helium balloon when the verdict comes in. (We've got this, Jane.)
Are any JForJ folks in the courtroom today?

652TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

chewet wrote:Prayers going out to Jane's family, especially her children, her mother, and her siblings.

Amen!

653TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 12:12 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I was gone all morning at a doctor's appt for my daughter. If anyone finds a link to replay the Prosecution's closing arguments please post it hear! Thank you all!!!

654TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm

mooselift

mooselift

Fox 2 is streaming live on you tube -- but now this morning's video is available to view there:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1UHY1fc0CY&feature=youtu.be

655TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 1:44 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Ugh this closing... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

656TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 1:48 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Joe Gentz framed Bob for murder. With his sub-100 IQ. Yeah. That happened.

657TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:Ugh this closing... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Painting everyone else as the crazy ones.. The evil, evil sociopath... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

658TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Deliberations Wed 10 Dec 2014, 2:58 pm

silver1

Hi all,

Have beeen following as time permits.   I read on a blog today, perhaps freep, that deliberations will not start until Friday at 9 a.m.?  Can anyone confirm that?   If closing arguments are finished today -- but who knows with the amount of breaks this judge takes -- It's been one hour into defense arguments and she needs to take a break.  Probably needs to check out her Twitter account!

So, back to my question:  Why in the world would they need to wait until Friday to start deliberations?  Her instructions to the jury certainly can't take all day Thursday, or can they? I don't know.  If she started on time, I'm sure she would be done by noon, and they could at least start deliberations tomorrow afternoon.   She is so inconsiderate to these jury members.

659TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 3:00 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

silver1 wrote:Hi all,

Have beeen following as time permits.   I read on a blog today, perhaps freep, that deliberations will not start until Friday at 9 a.m.?  Can anyone confirm that?   If closing arguments are finished today -- but who knows with the amount of breaks this judge takes -- It's been one hour into defense arguments and she needs to take a break.  Probably needs to check out her Twitter account!

So, back to my question:  Why in the world would they need to wait until Friday to start deliberations?  Her instructions to the jury certainly can't take all day Thursday, or can they?  I don't know.  If she started on time, I'm sure she would be done by noon, and they could at least start deliberations tomorrow afternoon.   She is so inconsiderate to these jury members.
Instructions are going to be tomorrow and I think there are some legal issues that need to be ironed out before the instructions can be presented to the jury.

660TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

silver1

Thanks, Kitty

I thought the reason for the postponement of arguments from Tuesday til Wednesday was so they could iron out instructions.

661TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 5:46 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I am working my way through the Prosecution closing right now then will start on the Defense. I think that Lisa Lindsey did an amazing job of laying all the testimony out, and tying all of the witnesses together to tell a very clear story. What is getting to me is LILLIAN DIALLO shaking her HEAD NO AT EVERYTHING LIKE IT'S ALL BALONEY! ALL of this is either in Blob's OWN WORDS or a PHONE record. SHAKE YOUR HEAD ALL YOU WANT LITTLE MISS! No amount of head shaking can change that "IT IS WHAT IT IS!"

662TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 8:05 pm

catscratchfever

In reviewing press reports, I read where the killer has a plot in the garden at St. Michaels.  My whole family is there. I'm going to end up there.  I do not want him anywhere near me or my family! The thought to just too revolting.

I can only hope his ashes are never claimed, or maybe end up in a cardboard box in a dungeon somewhere.

663TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:04 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

kittygirl wrote:
silver1 wrote:Hi all,

So, back to my question:  Why in the world would they need to wait until Friday to start deliberations?  Her instructions to the jury certainly can't take all day Thursday, or can they?  I don't know.  If she started on time, I'm sure she would be done by noon, and they could at least start deliberations tomorrow afternoon.   She is so inconsiderate to these jury members.

Tomorrow, the prosecution still has a 55 minute rebuttal to present - Rob Moran's turn. Then a break, I'm sure. Then jury instructions - with a few breaks, no doubt. There may be some more "legal issues" the attorneys have to iron out in between the breaks - don't want to give him a reason for his appeal to be heard. Then, possibly, the jury will go into deliberations. 50/50 that deliberations will start tomorrow with the glacial pace the court has been keeping. Very much looking forward to Rob Moran's rebuttal to the defense's closing arguments...

Last edited by TheEndIsNear on Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quotes)

664TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Bob Bashara Closing Arguments - Part 1

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju_X-hHQDSQ

Bob Bashara Closing Arguments - Part 2

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKCIPuIiQQ

Bob Bashara Closing Arguments - Part 3

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJaLUdJj6Uc

Bob Bashara Closing Arguments - Part 4

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpjcvO8gFw0

665TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 11:11 pm

GPPGRL

Diallo--OMG the woman is driving me nuts! Rolling her chair back & forth, bouncing up & down, flipping through papers, shaking her head, rolling her eyes....ALMOST feel bad for BigB having to sit next to that whirling dervish for hours...and hours.... Almost. Hahahahaha! bounce bestguess

666TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 10 Dec 2014, 11:27 pm

wwjd

Diallo can shake her head, and drag down the defense further with Ferguson references all she wants, there's still no murder of Jane without Bob Bashara. They did their best to provide him defense in this case, but after Moran' s rebuttal tomorrow, I'm confident the jury will convict the SOB. Gentz had no motive to kill Jane on his own. Justice for Jane is just days away!

667TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 7:15 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

kittygirl wrote:

Tomorrow, the prosecution still has a 55 minute rebuttal to present - Rob Moran's turn. Then a break, I'm sure. Then jury instructions - with a few breaks, no doubt. There may be some more "legal issues" the attorneys have to iron out in between the breaks - don't want to give him a reason for his appeal to be heard. Then, possibly, the jury will go into deliberations. 50/50 that deliberations will start tomorrow with the glacial pace the court has been keeping. Very much looking forward to Rob Moran's rebuttal to the defense's closing arguments...

If Judge Evans yesterday had managed her court efficiently --- such as started at 9:30 instead of 10:15, kept to a 15 minute morning break rather than 30 minutes, scheduled a 1 hour lunch rather than longer, and ended at 4:30 rather than 4:00 --- Moran could have easily gotten in the prosecution rebuttal.   Emblematic of her bumbling pace and quixotic decisions for this entire trial, now she's caused a delay in the rebuttal until today and decided it won't be live streamed for some strange reason. Odd duck for sure.

Btw, People Magazine had a piece on the trial --- albeit superficial, focused on the salacious and somewhat inaccurate.

http://www.people.com/article/robert-bashara-shocking-double-life-murder  

George Hunter's tweets reported one male juror who for some time appeared not to be paying attention to Lindsey's closing (not looking at her or exhibits and holding head in his hands). That is not a good sign.

Glad the trial is ending Thursday as with BB's birthday on Friday, I'd hate to have off-the-wall Evans around to wish him happy birthday, would much prefer him sweating it out waiting for the verdict.

Shocked

668TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 7:32 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Maybe we'll get lucky, and he will be one of the 4 jurors released!

669TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty "I can't breathe..." Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:01 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

If the judge's admonishments not to watch the news have been heeded by the jury, they won't even know what this means.

670TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:02 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

Meant to ask if there really is no live feed today?

671TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:20 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM CONVICTED ON HIS BIRTHDAY!

672TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:24 am

migraine

migraine

Ok- so the Defense postulates that the murder didn't even occur in the garage.  But that makes NO sense at all because if she was killed somewhere else then she would not have come in contact with Gentz. So is the defense trying to say that Joe is innocent too?  If that's the case and Joe lied about committing the murder, and confessed to a crime he didn't commit then why would he also feel the need to frame Bob?  He already framed himself! How stupid is the defense, and I hope Moran drives that point home!

673TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:40 am

migraine

migraine

And the Defense says that Bob wasn't at the house, but rather the cell towers have crossover. OK. Fine. So you just conveniently forget that BOB ADMITTED HE WAS AT THE HOUSE AT AROUND 6:30? OK that's bull!

674TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:16 am

migraine

migraine

oh my god Lillian Diallo is the most annoying woman on earth!

675TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:26 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

migraine wrote:And the Defense says that Bob wasn't at the house, but rather the cell towers have crossover.  OK. Fine.  So you just conveniently forget that BOB ADMITTED HE WAS AT THE HOUSE AT AROUND 6:30?  OK that's bull!

Exactly, Bob got tricked into admitting he was home during the critical time, and while both his and Jane's phone were pinging off the same towers.

McCarthy trying to pull a sleight of hand by telling jurors of all the people who saw BB at the Mack property, conveniently forgetting to say that the sightings were no earlier than 6:55, not the critical 6:30 time frame. Hope Moran hammers that home.

Also BB's lying about the gun gives credence to Gentz's statements that it happened in the garage under gun point. If it happened elsewhere by Gentz alone, why would BB make such a big fuss (lie #389) about not owning a gun?

All in all, why would an innocent man tell so many lies, have so many changed stories, try so many times to obstruct the investigation, and engage in so much witness intimidation? An innocent man wouldn't and that person isn't BB.

676TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:30 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

EllsBells wrote:
migraine wrote:And the Defense says that Bob wasn't at the house, but rather the cell towers have crossover.  OK. Fine.  So you just conveniently forget that BOB ADMITTED HE WAS AT THE HOUSE AT AROUND 6:30?  OK that's bull!

Exactly, Bob got tricked into admitting he was home during the critical time, and while both his and Jane's phone were pinging off the same towers.

McCarthy trying to pull a sleight of hand by telling jurors of all the people who saw BB at the Mack property, conveniently forgetting to say that the sightings were no earlier than 6:55, not the critical 6:30 time frame.  Hope Moran hammers that home.

Also BB's lying about the gun gives credence to Gentz's statements that it happened in the garage under gun point.  If it happened elsewhere by Gentz alone, why would BB make such a big fuss (lie #389) about not owning a gun?

All in all, why would an innocent man tell so many lies, have so many changed stories, try so many times to obstruct the investigation, and engage in so much witness intimidation? An innocent man wouldn't and that person isn't BB.  

The good news is that the prosecution had all night to go over every little detail of the defense's closing and now can refute the whole thing. So sorry, Blob, Lillian the jitterer, and the other guy who looks a bit like Jack Kevorkian.

677TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:31 am

mooselift

mooselift

Bricktop wrote:Meant to ask if there really is no live feed today?

Not looking good for the possibility of a live stream. I really wanted to watch Moran wrap this all up.... and to think he has almost an hour to do so! Also - Amy Lange is at her grandmother's funeral.... no live blogging from her today. Really depending on George Hunter to fill us in with all the details....I know he will.

678TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 9:39 am

migraine

migraine

mooselift wrote:
Bricktop wrote:Meant to ask if there really is no live feed today?

Not looking good for the possibility of a live stream. I really wanted to watch Moran wrap this all up.... and to think he has almost an hour to do so! Also - Amy Lange is at her grandmother's funeral.... no live blogging from her today. Really depending on George Hunter to fill us in with all the details....I know he will.

Fox 2 has a live stream pending HERE

679TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 10:05 am

migraine

migraine

Please slap Lillian Diallo silly!

680TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 10:55 am

wwjd

migraine wrote:Please slap Lillian Diallo silly!

Last edited by wwjd on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

681TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 12:00 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

GPPGRL wrote:

Absolutely. These are the moments WE have all been waiting for. BB: "It is what it is." I plan to release a purple helium balloon when the verdict comes in. (We've got this, Jane.)

I was there yesterday and today. Rob Moran knocked it out of the park! Go Team Lindsey!!!!

682TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 12:26 pm

migraine

migraine

TheEndIsNear wrote:
GPPGRL wrote:

I was there yesterday and today. Rob Moran knocked it out of the park! Go Team Lindsey!!!!

yess!!!!!!!!

683TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Judge Vonda's twitter Thu 11 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm

silver1

I thought Rob Moran did a fabulous job today!

Justice for Jane.

Last edited by chewet on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Focus on Justice for Jane)

684TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:17 pm

mooselift

mooselift

Didn't realize it as I had been out all morning... but it must have been streamed live. If you missed it (like me) - here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9frA1LZRQo&list=UUOGa-48fFt4cW0UnW5WSdRg

685TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 2:31 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Free Press just reported that final jury is 9 men, 3 women -- 6 black, 6 white.

BANNER on top of story
www.freep.com/story/news/local/2014/12/11/bob-bashara-jane-bashara-murder-trial/20237091/

686TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 4:43 pm

GPPGRL

TheEndIsNear wrote:
GPPGRL wrote:

Just watched it - agreed!! We know it, and looking at the Blob, he knows it, too. Crying or Very sad

687TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 6:52 pm

mooselift

mooselift

Currently watching today's final argument. Not being familiar with many trials - how common is it for the defense attorney to shake her head through the entire rebuttal?? Seems so completely inappropriate!!! I can compare it to the "outbursts" the judge was adamant about not happening today.....there has to be some respect!

688TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:49 pm

dezama

dezama

Thank you to all for keeping up the posts. I could not stomach it myself. I am just revolted by Bob, the judge, the defense, that this ever happened to Jane, her family and her community. I am praying for a swift and firm verdict of GUILTY. He so did this, that selfish a-hole.

Last edited by dezama on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

689TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 10:58 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

mooselift wrote:Currently watching today's final argument. Not being familiar with many trials - how common is it for the defense attorney to shake her head through the entire rebuttal?? Seems so completely inappropriate!!! I can compare it to the "outbursts" the judge was adamant about not happening today.....there has to be some respect!

Diallo's distracting behaviors during the prosecution's closing did indeed shock one's sensibilities.

Even most grade schoolers know that it is rude to create distractions while someone else is speaking --- but this was not a grade school presentation, it was the summation of a murder trial.

Hopefully the jury learned the lessons of common courtesy in grade school and will see Diallo's very blatant rudeness as a very desperate attempt to win a losing case --- and something that points only to BB's guilt.

Last edited by chewet on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed discussion extraneous to Justice for Jane)

690TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:52 pm

wwjd

I'm sure you'll all join me in praying for Jane's family..

Dear Lord I thank you for sending Jesus to save us from our sins. Because Jane believed in Him; in His death and resurrection, she gets to live forever! I ask Lord that you bless Jane's family, especially her children. Give them peace. Help them live their lives in a way that pleases you. Comfort and strengthen them. I know you will make sure there is justice done for Jane, and I thank you for your faithfulness. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

I believe the jury will convict Bob,but more important, I believe God will hold him accountable for his actions.

691TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 12:18 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

wwjd wrote:I'm sure you'll all join me in praying for Jane's family..

Dear Lord I thank you for sending Jesus to save us from our sins. Because Jane believed in Him; in His death and resurrection, she gets to live forever! I ask Lord that you bless Jane's family, especially her children. Give them peace. Help them live their lives in a way that pleases you. Comfort and strengthen them. I know you will make sure there is justice done for Jane, and I thank you for your faithfulness. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

I believe the jury will convict Bob,but more important, I believe God will hold him accountable for his actions.

Amen!

692TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:14 am

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

migraine wrote:Please slap Lillian Diallo silly!

I said the exact same thing myself! She's a piece of work.

693TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:35 am

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Amen!  Keeping Jane, and her family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

May the truth prevail!

694TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 10:26 am

GPPGRL

What happens now? I know the jury deliberates but when they reach a consensus, is the court notified and it will be publicized? Is sentencing a separate session? Don't know the procedure....???

695TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:44 am

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:

Amen!

Amen.

696TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 11:48 am

chewet

chewet

GPPGRL wrote:What happens now? I know the jury deliberates but when they reach a consensus, is the court notified and it will be publicized? Is sentencing a separate session? Don't know the procedure....???

GPPGRL -- if you download the Free Press app to your mobile device and allow push notifications, it will alert you when a verdict is reached, according to the Freep blog yesterday. Have been checking George Hunter's Detroit News Twitter today-- he is in the courtroom. All attorneys, plus Blob are there, and the jury recently asked for word clarification ("vitriolic"; "obfuscate"; and "exculpatory") Now, why all attorneys + Blob are present is unknown at the moment...

697TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:05 pm

Fifteen30

I just want to share that when the guilty verdict comes in, I am attaching purple balloons to my JUSTICE FOR JANE sign, which has been in the middle of my lawn for nearly the last 3 years. I loved the way Moran ended his rebuttal with "....JUSTICE FOR JANE."

698TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:28 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Fifteen30 wrote:I just want to share that when the guilty verdict comes in, I am attaching purple balloons to my JUSTICE FOR JANE sign, which has been in the middle of my lawn for nearly the last 3 years. I loved the way Moran ended his rebuttal with "....JUSTICE FOR JANE."

I am doing the same!

699TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 1:51 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

A guilty verdict on Big Bob's birthday would be such amazing Karma! Fingers Crossed!Cool

700TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 14 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 4:18 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN  ·  14m

No verdict yet in #BobBashara case. Back at it Monday. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum