Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

701TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 12 Dec 2014, 5:04 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Given that Judge Evans' management of this trial has moved everything as slowly as molasses in January, it's not surprising she can't get anyone to transcribe 4 relatively short testimonies until next Thursday. If so, she should have warned the jury to take detailed notes as they won't have access to any transcripts from this very lengthy trial. What a joke.

702TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:37 am

chewet

chewet

Today's recap...

http://detne.ws/1Dnq7qX

Lord please give to this jury all that YOU see!!! Amen.

703TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 9:50 am

wwjd

chewet wrote:Today's recap...

http://detne.ws/1Dnq7qX

Lord please give to this jury all that YOU see!!! Amen.

Amen

704TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 10:56 am

GPPGRL

Hank W tweet: (deleted)

Last edited by GPPGRL on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought a verdict was forthcoming per Hank W's cryptic tweet. Nope.)

705TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Twitter is Hopping! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 11:34 am

chewet

chewet

Keep praying peeps!

This poor jury...

The pathetic, whining, lying sociopath Blob has, once again, delayed everything with another "illness." Evil or Very Mad  Too bad, Blob, no one feels sorry for you and your pathetic "illness"(es).

While judge is allowing deliberations, any questions cannot be addressed without his presence.

Please God let the jury see what Jane sees! Let them give swift, harsh justice!

Tweets:

George Hunter ‏
@GeorgeHunter_DN  11m11 minutes ago
During a short press conference in the hall, McCarthy said he has no idea what's wrong w Bob, or whether he's in the hospital.

marie osborne
‏@marieosbornewwj  38m38 minutes ago
#BobBashara became ill last night says prosecutor Lindsey. Side bar conference, no one knows what's wrong@WWJ950

George Hunter ‏
@GeorgeHunter_DN  39m39 minutes ago Detroit, MI#bobbashara is sick, his attorney said. The judge said the jury can work, but their questions can't be read without him present.

706TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 12:38 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

chewet wrote:

George Hunter ‏
@GeorgeHunter_DN  39m39 minutes ago Detroit, MI#bobbashara is sick, his attorney said. The judge said the jury can work, but their questions can't be read without him present.[/i]

Judge just dismissed the jury due to Bob being sick and Evans not able to answer a jury question.  Sounds consistent with Fonda-breaks.  Archaic court, couldn't they put him on closed circuit tv to have questions read if need be?

On the other hand, maybe a delay in deliberations will give the transcriber more time to get the requested transcripts.

More tweets 4 hours ago about the Judge's forlorn love life:

vonda evans @JudgeVonda  ·  4h 4 hours ago
"Ending a relationship is like a dying tree, the tree is dead but the roots are alive. Give urself time to Heal! Ur worth it"
"In 2015 I am Only going to believe a persons actions. Words say what u want me to believe ur actions show who u really R"

Can't she send the person who jilted her a private message, rather than subject the public to her disappointing personal life?

Geez, what a circus.

707TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 12:46 pm

chewet

chewet

Ells,
In this situation, earlier, it seemed the attorneys were arguing whether his presence was necessary if the jurors had questions. Defense arguing for his physical appearance; prosecutor arguing judge could answer regardless. Evans ruled he must be present.

IMHO, this is not a case of Evans wanting breaks, but yet another sad attempt on the part of the defense to manipulate/control the jury.  And I hope to God the jury sees through these pathetic shenanigans!

If it continues tomorrow, why I surely hope Lindsey can find some case law to back the prosecution up.

Time to focus back on how many days PsychoBlob has delayed his trial... Three sick days and counting. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by chewet on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos)

708TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 12:55 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

chewet wrote:Ells,
In this situation, earlier, it seemed the attorneys were arguing whether his presence was necessary if the jurors had questions. Defense arguing for his physical appearance; prosecutor arguing judge could answer regardless. Evans ruled he must be present.

IMHO, this is not a case of Evans wanting breaks, but yet another sad attempt on the part of the defense to manipulate/control the jury.  And I hope to God the jury sees through these pathetic shenanigans!

If it continues tomorrow, why I surely hope Lindsey can find some case law to back the prosecution up.

Time to focus back on how many days PsychoBlob has delayed his trial... Three sick days and counting. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Probably is just a delay tactic,  but more likely to just annoy the jury who by now has got BB's number as a manipulative liar.   So much for him looking forward to his day of vindication, what with all his delays.  

If they can hold entire hearings by closed circuit tv, why not airing a jury question?   Seems archaic ....

Last edited by chewet on Mon 15 Dec 2014, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos)

709TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty jury question Mon 15 Dec 2014, 1:55 pm

smallal

smallal

If the jury could not take notes and they do not have a transcript how the hell did they come up with the terms "vitriolic" and "exculpatory" for which none of them knew the meaning ? Wrote it on their sleeve ? A mystery to me, just like his illnesses, a sorry attempt to evoke some sympathy or just impose his obnoxious self as usual ? A NORMAL person would have wore a patch on the eye which had "surgery". I doubt they operate on both eyes. But sunglasses make him look like a blind person and a patch would have made him look like a pirate. His slime just oozes over everything he touches and everything he comes near to. Unbelievable !

710TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 2:25 pm

smallal

smallal

EllsBells wrote:
chewet wrote:Ells,

IMHO, this is not a case of Evans wanting breaks, but yet another sad attempt on the part of the defense to manipulate/control the jury.  And I hope to Godnthe jury sees throughn these pathetic shenanigans!

Probably is just a delay tactic,  but more likely to just annoy the jury who by now has got BB's number as a manipulative liar.   So much for him looking forward to his day of vindication, what with all his delays.  

If they can hold entire hearings by closed circuit tv, why not airing a jury question?   Seems archaic ....

So from the reports I read, he was there in court this morning and went "home" sick ? Anyone there observe him wreathing in pain or vomiting ? Or he just doesn't like Mondays ?

711TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 8:36 pm

chewet

chewet

smallal wrote:
So from the reports I read, he was there in court this morning and went "home" sick ? Anyone there observe him wreathing in pain or vomiting ? Or he just doesn't like Mondays ?

I think you're right, Smallal--- sounds that way from Hank Winchester's report. Now, if someone witness to his perpetual histrionics would just come forward, even as an anonymous source...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/jurors-return-after-weekend-for-deliberations-detroitarea-mans-trial-in-plot-to-kill-wife/30235062

The commenters, btw, are skewering the histrionic lying evil freak-- don't miss the comments section.

Now, for the poor jury to just hang in and realize how they are being played with.... Evil or Very Mad

712TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 15 Dec 2014, 9:54 pm

smallal

smallal

chewet wrote:
smallal wrote:

I think you're right, Smallal--- sounds that way from Hank Winchester's report. Now, if someone witness to his perpetual histrionics would just come forward, even as an anonymous source...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/jurors-return-after-weekend-for-deliberations-detroitarea-mans-trial-in-plot-to-kill-wife/30235062

The commenters, btw, are skewering the histrionic lying evil freak-- don't miss the comments section.

Now, for the poor jury to just hang in and realize how they are being played with.... Evil or Very Mad

In all the movies prisoners try to get sent to the hospital or infirmary where they escape or attempt to escape. Hoping he tries to make a run. Do you honestly believe that Lilian Diallo does not know what's going on or what mysterious ailment has manifested itself in this scumbag ? The continuity of the procedure and trial is being compromised. This jury is sitting at home and not watching TV not speaking to family or friends or other jury members about this trial or BB... Does anyone believe they are doing this ? Defense is probably hoping for a mistrial because they know the government cannot afford to do this again. Lisa Lindsay and her team must be ready to explode.

Speculation: Either a panic attack and hospitalized for bobservation or he overdosed on gregariousness !

713TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:37 am

chewet

chewet

For what it's worth, there is a reassuring comment in this article from UD-Mercy law prof Larry Dubin (besides Todd Flood, frequent media source on local cases):

..."Larry Dubin, a University of Detroit-Mercy law professor, said it's "certainly conceivable" that a lengthy delay could have an impact on jurors' ability to recollect testimony. But he doubts it would lead to a mistrial.

"There have been juries who deliberated for long periods of time with interruptions causing delays and it would seem the judge would be concerned about that going forward," Dubin said. "The judge will have to determine whether this could be an impairment to the jury properly functioning."...

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20141215/bashara-jurors-sent-home-due-to-defendants-illness

Another good article-- don't miss the comments! (The jig is up, FAKER!):
www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/12/15/bashara-trial-deliberations/20423633

Meanwhile, #bobbashara makes for interesting Twitter following-- seems the entire nation gets what an evil sociopath Blob is. And that he must go down.

Last edited by chewet on Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Freep article)

714TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:43 am

chewet

chewet

smallal wrote:

Speculation: Either a panic attack and hospitalized for bobservation or he overdosed on gregariousness !

Someone tweeted he just wants more "little blue pills." Read a great suggestion online-- I think it was a WDIV commentor (?) -- that he ought to be plunked down in his chair with a doc on one side, a nurse on the other. Enough with this nonsense!

715TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:23 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN · 2h 2 hours ago

#BobBashara atty Lillian Diallo says probably no deliberations tomorrow since Bob is still in the hospital. Will update if that changes

716TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 16 Dec 2014, 7:28 pm

chewet

chewet

It changed... Evil or Very Mad

At 5:01 EST:

@HankLocal4: Alert: #BobBashara not "medically competent" to appear in court at this time according to Chief of Jails @Local4News #BobBashara

And here is the Freep article that came out within the past hour:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/12/16/bashara-medicall-unfit-trial/20502555/

While I googled earlier and found cases where an ill or hospitalized defendant prevented a jury from deliberating if a question arose, I could not find a darn thing right now re WTH "not medically competent" or "medically unfit" means...

Drag his pathetic whiny butt in there with a doctor standing guard!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

717TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:36 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Briefly Declared ‘Medically Unfit’ For Trial, Bob Bashara To Return To Court For Deliberations Thursday

December 17, 2014 3:58 PM

DETROIT (WWJ) - The trial of Bob Bashara, charged with arranging his wife’s murder, will resume Thursday.

Court-appointed defense attorney Michael McCarthy Wednesday afternoon said Bashara — who must be present for any jury questions or a verdict — has been cleared to return to court.

Read more:  http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/12/17/officials-say-bob-bashara-is-medically-unfit-murder-trial-on-indefinite-hold/

718TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:39 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Bashara jury to resume deliberations Thursday morning

Published On: Dec 17 2014 02:38:58 PM EST   Updated On: Dec 17 2014 04:20:00 PM EST

DETROIT -

Jury deliberations in the trial against Bob Bashara will resume at 10 a.m. Thursday, according to Bashara's attorney.

Bashara, who is accused of arranging his wife Jane's 2012 murder, had been hospitalized with an undisclosed medical issue. He has been discharged from the hospital and is back in jail, according to Detroit Receiving Hospital.

(BBM)

Read more:  http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bashara-jury-deliberations-to-continue-thursday/30279228

719TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:42 pm

GPPGRL

EllsBells wrote:Given that Judge Evans' management of this trial has moved everything as slowly as molasses in January, it's not surprising she can't get anyone to transcribe 4 relatively short testimonies until next Thursday.  If so, she should have warned the jury to take detailed notes as they won't have access to any transcripts from this very lengthy trial.  What a joke.
Since the trial will resume tomorrow, it is now "next Thursday". What's your guess on whether or not the transcriber was even told to prepare the four testimonies?

720TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 7:55 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

GPPGRL wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Given that Judge Evans' management of this trial has moved everything as slowly as molasses in January, it's not surprising she can't get anyone to transcribe 4 relatively short testimonies until next Thursday.  If so, she should have warned the jury to take detailed notes as they won't have access to any transcripts from this very lengthy trial.  What a joke.
Since the trial will resume tomorrow, it is now "next Thursday". What's your guess on whether or not the transcriber was even told to prepare the four testimonies?

Imo, Judge Evans' poor court management extends to not bothering to order the requested transcripts.  

With this most recent stoppage, the message to the jury is "Don't ask any more questions or this trial will go on and on."

Sounds like Bashara's mommy really is done with him, not even inquiring why her son is hospitalized, from the Free Press.

As for why he was hospitalized, no one will say. Not his lawyers or the sheriff's office. His mother, Nancy Bashara, said she doesn't know."I have no idea why he wasn't in court," Nancy Bashara said in a phone conversation today, declining further comment.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/12/17/bashara-mystery-illness/20551361/

721TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:30 am

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Done with him...though that doesn't absolve her or the rest of the coven from the damage they did on his behalf all along...

722TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 11:57 am

GPPGRL

"I'm tired of this you need to stand up" (yelled behind closed doors in the jury room according to @amylangefox2). Sounds to me like a consensus has been reached...with one "holdout". What do you all think? Maybe after lunch...??? I think we're ALL tired of this and awaiting justice.

723TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:07 pm

chewet

chewet

GPPGRL wrote:"I'm tired of this you need to stand up" (yelled behind closed doors in the jury room according to @amylangefox2). Sounds to me like a consensus has been reached...with one "holdout". What do you all think? Maybe after lunch...??? I think we're ALL tired of this and awaiting justice.

Just saw that too, GPPGRL. Sure hope the lone holdout is not the juror Blob was reported to be staring down early in the trial (think it may have been a George tweet-- may have to go dig during lunch here!*)...

Enough is enough!! CONVICT today!

*well shoot, just scrolled George's tweets-- my app only goes back as far as 11/24 cyclops

724TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:22 pm

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:

With this most recent stoppage, the message to the jury is "Don't ask any more questions or this trial will go on and on." ...

(Snipped and bbm)

Good point, Ells! Now, let's all pray that message means "Hello people, all you need is right here-- in your heads-- like reasonable folks. No need to nitpick!" Get going and convict!

725TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:32 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

That could mean a hung jury...People that don't understand the difference between reasonable doubt and No doubt....

726TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:44 pm

GPPGRL

Pointed Barbs wrote:That could mean a hung jury...People that don't understand the difference between reasonable doubt and No doubt....
But they DID get an explanation of the difference so hopefully after the lunch break/time to consider/full belly - all this will contribute to clarity. (Haha-accidentally wrote "lynch break"...Freudian slip?!)

727TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 12:52 pm

wwjd

I'm glad they're taking their job seriously. We all know he's guilty, but the responsibility to convict is on them. If you've ever served on a jury you'd know how they feel, it's not easy. Keep the faith, they'll figure it out.

728TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

I have ,in fact, served on 4 juries. So much room for errors in judgment....and raised voices is not a good sign.

729TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:That could mean a hung jury...People that don't understand the difference between reasonable doubt and No doubt....

That'll be one reviled juror, Barbs... Evil or Very Mad

730TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:39 pm

GPPGRL

Deputy just announced: We have a verdict!

731TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:40 pm

smallal

smallal

Verdict in, that was quick....

732TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm

wwjd

We have a verdict!

733TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:43 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

VERDICT IN, will it be live streamed and by which stations?

734TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:48 pm

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:VERDICT IN, will it be live streamed and by which stations?

Fox 2 live stream!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27663268/jurors-reach-verdict-in-bob-bashara-trial

(Hang on for more)

735TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 2:50 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

chewet wrote:
EllsBells wrote:VERDICT IN, will it be live streamed and by which stations?

Fox 2 live stream!

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/27663268/jurors-reach-verdict-in-bob-bashara-trial

To be announced at 3 pm est

Thanks so much.

Now let's hope and pray for guilty verdicts.

736TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:14 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES --- WHOA WHO!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

737TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:15 pm

GPPGRL

cheers

738TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:17 pm

chewet

chewet

PRAISE GOD!!!

flower JUSTICE for JANE!!! flower

739TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:23 pm

loc

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Finally Justice For Jane!

Last edited by loc on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

740TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:23 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

chewet wrote:PRAISE GOD!!!

Amen!

The truth prevailed!!!

cheers

741TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

wwjd

Justice for Jane! Peace for her family!

742TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

smallal

smallal

CuriousPortlander wrote:

Amen!

The truth prevailed!!!

cheers

Big Bob went down like a man........... NOT !! like a whimpering child full of pity for himself !

743TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:31 pm

chewet

chewet

Amen, wwjd. May real healing and peace begin for them now. May they feel safe, secure, and loved knowing their mother, their sister, their daughter is with them always--she had this the whole time!

God is good. Good triumphs over Evil. And Truth prevails!

744TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:41 pm

migraine

migraine

Justice For Jane! I screamed out loud for Joy! On my way for purple balloons for my J4J sign! Photos as soon as I get them up!!!! Thank the Lord!

745TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty HALLELUJAH!!!! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:51 pm

fullheart

Tears of joy! This tragedy can finally move to healing for the family.

746TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:53 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Very Happy  cheers loloololololololololololololololololollololollololololollolololollololololololllololololololollolololololooooooooooooooooooooooooooollololololollololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololollolololollololollolololo Razz

Last edited by Pointed Barbs on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

747TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 3:55 pm

chewet

chewet

Barbs, you rock!! cheers

748TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:00 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Back at ya Chewet!

749TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:05 pm

smallal

smallal

smallal wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:

Amen!

The truth prevailed!!!

cheers

Big Bob went down like a man........... NOT !! like a whimpering child full of pity for himself !

Defense Attorney "my client is in shock" I would venture to say he is the ONLY one in this universe that is !!

750TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 15 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:08 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

wait...He went down like a man...Well that didn't take him long!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum