Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jane's memory

+22
wonderingwhy
Frootloop
SunnyGirl
Perdamsl
txsage
chewet
Laker
jan_53
Justice4Jane
AuntKKel
Too Close for Comfort
J4J
starzinmyeyes2
GardenElf
Fifteen30
kittygirl
family4ever
Darkman
WildChild
Nieschk
stina
zeus
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 8:54 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

Laker wrote:Hope that it is not presumptuous of me to change my avatar during Memorial Day weekend in honor of Jane.

Beautiful avatar!!!!!!!

52Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 9:18 am

zeus

It is so warm and fuzzy hearing all the wonderful comments and energy flowing here it's as if Jane has joined with us and we have given her voice back.

53Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 9:33 am

Too Close for Comfort

Too Close for Comfort

Kittygirl's avatar would make a nice poster too. I'd consider putting that in my front yard. "Hey, check this out Bob"! "And by the way, put your shirt on when you mow the lawn"!

54Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty BB Sat 26 May 2012, 11:32 am

zeus

He may attend, but he will not be a guest of importance.He is only 1,the supporters of Jane runs in the thousands.I'm sure that women's support groups will attend to support the rights of abused spouses.

55Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 12:03 pm

chewet

chewet

Again, signing on today is heartening just to see the progress you all are making in bringing about the vigil! Y'all rock! To Family, I too feel honored that you shared the eulogy here on this thread. This group strives to do right by Jane and make certain her voice is heard again! In sharing those words, you helped carry that mission forward. Thank you for being here.

56Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Jane's Sat 26 May 2012, 1:04 pm

zeus

Another idea !! Contact Charlie Langton and go on his program to speak of Jane's pep rally.

57Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 2:22 pm

stina

stina

Calling all Supporters Very Happy

Please PM me if you can help in any way with the following:

1. Venue site
2. Music, local band etc.
3. Speaker
4. Table set up to sell signs

58Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 3:06 pm

txsage

Just have to say....WOW from Texas! Jane is gonna be remembered and honored by some wonderful folks! I love you
Peace and HOPE that she receives justice soon!

59Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sat 26 May 2012, 10:54 pm

Laker

Laker

Checkin in today to see the progress and all I can say is you are all incredible. Such effort! I so wish I still lived in GPP so I could proudly display a sign in our yard a block away from BB.

60Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Sun 27 May 2012, 12:34 pm

zeus

Laker wrote:Checkin in today to see the progress and all I can say is you are all incredible. Such effort! I so wish I still lived in GPP so I could proudly display a sign in our yard a block away from BB.
You can still put a yard sign out,after dateline the whole country knows the case.Jane will have an IN. voice

Below is the final design for the Justice for Jane yard signs which were ordered today and previously approved by Jane's family. We are hoping that they will blanket the Pointes and make a visible statement about the community's level of interest in justice for her.

Jane's memory - Page 2 Proof

The cost is $15, stakes included, cash only. After covering expenses and unsold inventory, any remainder will be donated to one of Jane's charities.

Today's order was for 100 signs, but they can be re-ordered as needed. They are screen-printed, durable, and made to last about 18 months outside.

To reserve signs, email the newly created mailbox Justice4Jane@yahoo.com with your real name (not screen name), contact email address, and number desired. After their arrival guaranteed for June 6, the sign coordinator will email you back as to the date, time and location for pickup which will be a few days later.

Other items (tree ribbons, car magnets, & wrist bands) are being sourced, details to follow.

Please feel free to pass the word, put on facebook, or email blast your friends so that there is an impressive show of support worthy of Jane!

Last edited by DanStar on Wed 30 May 2012, 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

62Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Mon 28 May 2012, 11:29 pm

Fifteen30

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you guys used the FORGET-ME-NOT flower. You've tried hard to incorporate everyone's input. You are to be commended!

It gives me goosebumps when people come together and make good things happen. Maybe you can guess my career was in Change Management, Communications, Culture Change, and Behavioral Science! I am so proud of you guys and I know WITHOUT A DOUBT, Jane would be, too!

I have a question: Is the goal to place all the signs and ribbons in GPs/GPP? I can understand that since that's where the attention is directed. If, however, sales are down, I would be happy to buy one or more of each. Although I would like to put it in my yard, I'd be willing to donate it to a GPP lawn if that would help achieve the desired results.

Please advise and then I will place an order.

63Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 6:41 am

Fifteen30 wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you guys used the FORGET-ME-NOT flower. You've tried hard to incorporate everyone's input. You are to be commended!

It gives me goosebumps when people come together and make good things happen. Maybe you can guess my career was in Change Management, Communications, Culture Change, and Behavioral Science! I am so proud of you guys and I know WITHOUT A DOUBT, Jane would be, too!

I have a question: Is the goal to place all the signs and ribbons in GPs/GPP? I can understand that since that's where the attention is directed. If, however, sales are down, I would be happy to buy one or more of each. Although I would like to put it in my yard, I'd be willing to donate it to a GPP lawn if that would help achieve the desired results.

Please advise and then I will place an order.
Thank you, 15/30, that means a lot coming from Jane's close friend. Many people behind the scenes worked to make this tribute as close to Jane's spirit as possible, including spending some time to find the forget-me-not logo.

The main focus for a show of community support for convictions is firstly on the Pointes and secondly on Greater Detroit. That said, there's no limit on the amount of support material that we can purchase and will provide them to anyone who wants them no matter where they live.

As this case has national exposure, there has been interest from supporters who live in other areas of the country too. If someone lives outside of the area, we can arrange to send the materials, with payment by check. Simply add your mailing address to the justice4jane@yahoo.com mailbox and the coordinator will communicate back mailing costs.

Again, thanks for the moral support and pass the word!

I love you

64Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 11:04 am

chewet

chewet

WOW!!The work you all have pulled off in just one week is AMAZING! Love, love, love the design!! I love you

Like Fifteen, I too would like to donate a sign for a local yard-- blanket, blanket, blanket the Pointes ladies!! What a beautiful show of love it'll be! Will be in touch to place an order for both, but would be delighted if you'd place mine on a sunny local spot. Very Happy

65Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 11:46 am

chewet wrote:WOW!!The work you all have pulled off in just one week is AMAZING! Love, love, love the design!! I love you

Like Fifteen, I too would like to donate a sign for a local yard-- blanket, blanket, blanket the Pointes ladies!! What a beautiful show of love it'll be! Will be in touch to place an order for both, but would be delighted if you'd place mine on a sunny local spot. Very Happy

Thanks for the support, Chewet, if you donate a sign, we'll be sure to find a home for it on a very busy GPP street.

66Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 1:58 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

I want to donate too!!! Will be sending an email shortly. That is a great idea for those of us who aren't local but want to help.

67Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 6:24 pm

Laker

Laker

Joining the donation train! Arrow Can I specify an area it might be placed near? Having lived in GPP, I would like a sign as near my old home as possible:)

68Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 6:55 pm

Laker wrote:Joining the donation train! Arrow Can I specify an area it might be placed near? Having lived in GPP, I would like a sign as near my old home as possible:)

Sure, we'd just need to find a land-owner near your old address who's ok with it. Shouldn't be a problem. Just give the address in the J4J at yahoo account.

Idea

69Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Tue 29 May 2012, 6:56 pm

chewet wrote:WOW!!The work you all have pulled off in just one week is AMAZING! Love, love, love the design!! I love you

Sunny spot it'll be, just note that in your order.

Smile

70Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty google Tue 29 May 2012, 10:01 pm

zeus

Just googled Jane's memory four pages all from our blog!!!! Very Happy

71Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 8:00 am

GardenElf

It's amazing what a motivated group of people with a mission can accomplish! Thank you so much ...all of you who pulled this off so quickly. I'm in.

72Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Vigil Wed 30 May 2012, 5:06 pm

The planning is going smoothly for a commemorative vigil on Jane's birthday, Friday June 22, more details to follow in a few days after things are finalized.

Also, all support items (signs, ribbons, car magnets, wristbands) are expected in by June 13. Stina will notify all who reserved items via justice4jane@yahoo.com account of the date, time, location for pickup. We are quite pleased that many J4J forum members who don't live locally are donating signs (contributions)--- that's a big help too. Thanks to all.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

73Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 6:06 pm

Darkman

JG's court appearance is on June 11 ... I wonder where BB will be on June 22.

74Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 6:12 pm

Perdamsl

zeus wrote:Waiting to hear about songs from Jane's family.I was thinking of the Elton John song from Princess Diana's service.

Jane and I also attended last summer's Concert , PAUL McCartney at Comerica Park. We both thought it was the best concert we have ever seen. What a great evening we had and memory I will keep close forever.

75Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Jane's Children Wed 30 May 2012, 6:49 pm

SunnyGirl

SunnyGirl

Can anyone give an update on Jane's children? This must be so hard on both of them. I have children that age - I can't imagine how her children are getting through their days.

Prayers for all of Jane's family. She must have been a very special person - her smile just makes you want to smile back at her.

76Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 8:01 pm

zeus

Perdamsl wrote:
zeus wrote:Waiting to hear about songs from Jane's family.I was thinking of the Elton John song from Princess Diana's service.

Jane and I also attended last summer's Concert , PAUL McCartney at Comerica Park. We both thought it was the best concert we have ever seen. What a great evening we had and memory I will keep close forever.

Do you remember the song she loved best?I located a web site that has all his song lyrics,maybe we could print up lyrics for people attending to sing along instead of Happy Birthday. Smile

77Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 8:32 pm

zeus wrote:
Perdamsl wrote:

Do you remember the song she loved best?I located a web site that has all his song lyrics,maybe we could print up lyrics for people attending to sing along instead of Happy Birthday. Smile

The organizers are considering just that, printing up lyrics for a song or two for vigil attendees to sing. Any suggested McCartney songs?

We are also looking for a few musicians (or a trio) who will volunteer to play as vigil-goers arrive and then about 3 songs during the program, maybe for a few minutes afterwards. We will have a small sound system, still looking for that and someone who can set it up and do sound checks. Could everyone please pass the word through facebook or other social media so we can locate these key players? The vigil is being planned for 7-8 pm on Friday June 22. Thanks for the help.

Jane's memory - Page 2 Drive

Last edited by DanStar on Wed 06 Jun 2012, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

78Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Laker

Laker

Here are a few Beatles' song ideas for the Memorial:

Here Comes the Sun sunny
Till There Was You
Let It Be
All You Need is Love
In My Life
I Will
Here There & Everywhere
Blackbird
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Other Ideas:

You'll Never Walk Alone
On Eagle's Wings
Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Blowin' in the Wind
I'll Fly Away
I Can Only Imagine
Bridge Over Troubled Waters
Wind Beneath My Wings

Hope this helps Smile

79Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Wed 30 May 2012, 11:06 pm

stina

stina

Thank You to everyone for all your input on what was special to Jane....Please keep helping us!

Also, a huge Thank You to all who have already ordered signs, wristbands or given donations in honor Jane.

It is truly wonderful to be part of such a great group of people.

Thank you all for your support!

80Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 11:21 am

Laker wrote:Here are a few Beatles' song ideas for the Memorial:

Here Comes the Sun sunny
Till There Was You
Let It Be
All You Need is Love
In My Life
I Will
Here There & Everywhere
Blackbird
While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Other Ideas:

You'll Never Walk Alone
On Eagle's Wings
Just a Closer Walk with Thee
Blowin' in the Wind
I'll Fly Away
I Can Only Imagine
Bridge Over Troubled Waters
Wind Beneath My Wings

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks, it does help. Someone also suggested closing with "That's What Friends are For."

81Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 11:32 am

Planning for the memorial vigil on the evening of her birthday (Friday, June 22) continues, with details being finalized. Below is the Statement of Purpose for this event and the justice campaign so that participants can understand the intent:

On Jane Bashara's 57th birthday and the first she cannot celebrate on earth, a memorial vigil will be held on Friday June 22 as a community-wide commemoration of her and as a means to convey how very much she is missed in her hometown. The vigil is also intended to show in a dignified manner the level of community desire to bring whoever murdered her to justice. We have full faith in the actions of law enforcement in this matter, and respect its need for a careful and deliberate process. As an event having the blessings of her birth family, everyone involved believes that Jane would be quite proud that a very large circle of people --- many whom she did not know --- would come together to show their support in this positive way. Please join us in commemorating this lovely and deserving woman.

As you talk about this event and the justice campaign with friends, please explain these reasons for them. Thanks.

I love you

Last edited by DanStar on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total

82Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Car ribbon magnets Thu 31 May 2012, 11:43 am

Now available for order are purple ribbon car decals (magnets) which say Justice for Jane, $5 each. A picture will be posted shortly. Due to organizers' maxing out available upfront cash for start-up expenses of the vigil, we have reluctantly decided not to order car ribbon decals at this time. This may well change after money arrives for the items we have already purchased, so if interested, let us know on the yahoo J4J email box.

We do have available to reserve for pickup, or at the vigil, many 8 foot sections of 3 inch wide purple ribbon for tying around a tree. They are unprinted and cost $1 each. An 8 ft section will girth one large tree, or can be cut for 2 smaller ones.

Please reserve by emailing justice4jane@yahoo.com with your real name and quantity desired. They will be available for pickup with other items (signs and wristbands), tentatively scheduled for June 16.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by DanStar on Thu 31 May 2012, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

83Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 12:31 pm

family4ever

family4ever

DanStar wrote:Below is the Statement of Purpose for this event and the justice campaign so that participants can understand the intent:

On Jane Bashara's 57th birthday and the first she cannot celebrate on earth, a memorial vigil will be held on Friday June 22 as a community-wide commemoration of her and as a means to convey how very much she is missed in her hometown. The vigil is also intended to show in a dignified manner the level of community desire to bring whomever murdered her to justice. We have full faith in the actions of law enforcement in this matter, and respect its need for a careful and deliberate process. As an event having the blessings of her birth family, everyone involved believes that Jane would be quite proud that a very large circle of people --- many whom she did not know --- would come together to show their support in this positive way. Please join us in commemorating this lovely and deserving woman.

As you talk about this event and the justice campaign with friends, please explain these reasons for them. Thanks.

I love you

Should we add the time for the event in the statement?

84Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Love Thu 31 May 2012, 12:51 pm

zeus

This event and signs,ribbons,bracelets are all about Love & respect and doing the right thing.I hope that Jane's children will see and feel the love that surrounds their mothers memory and that she is gone but will never be forgotten.And that they have a community family to reach out to for hugs and love,they will never be alone no matter what.

85Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 1:13 pm

Fifteen30

family4ever wrote:
DanStar wrote:Planning for the memorial vigil in the evening of her birthday (Friday, June 22) continues, with details being finalized. Below is the Statement of Purpose for this event and the justice campaign so that participants can understand the intent:

On Jane Bashara's 57th birthday and the first she cannot celebrate on earth, a memorial vigil will be held on Friday June 22 as a community-wide commemoration of her and as a means to convey how very much she is missed in her hometown. The vigil is also intended to show in a dignified manner the level of community desire to bring whoever murdered her to justice. We have full faith in the actions of law enforcement in this matter, and respect its need for a careful and deliberate process. As an event having the blessings of her birth family, everyone involved believes that Jane would be quite proud that a very large circle of people --- many whom she did not know --- would come together to show their support in this positive way. Please join us in commemorating this lovely and deserving woman.

I love you

Should we add the time for the event in the statement?

And the location?

86Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Jane Bashara Memorial Birthday Vigil Thu 31 May 2012, 2:21 pm

stina

stina

stina wrote:

Planning for the memorial vigil on her birthday (Friday, June 22) continues, with details being finalized. Below is the Statement of Purpose for this event so that participants can understand its intent:

On Jane Bashara's 57th birthday and the first she cannot celebrate on earth, a memorial vigil will be held on Friday June 22 as a community-wide commemoration of her and as a means to convey how very much she is missed in her hometown. The vigil is also intended to show in a dignified manner the level of community desire to bring whomever murdered her to justice. We have full faith in the actions of law enforcement in this matter, and respect its need for a careful and deliberate process. As an event having the blessings of her birth family, everyone involved believes that Jane would be quite proud that a very large circle of people --- many whom she did not know --- would come together to show their support in this positive way. Please join us in commemorating this lovely and deserving woman.

As you talk about this event with others, please explain these reasons for holding it. Thanks.

Below is the final designs for the Justice for Jane yard signs and wristbands which were ordered today and previously approved by Jane's family. We are hoping that they will blanket the Pointes and make a visible statement about the community's level of interest in justice for her.

YARD SIGN

Jane's memory - Page 2 Th_j4jlawnsign

WRISTBAND

Jane's memory - Page 2 Th_gd_test_color-filledphp

The cost is $15 for the sign, stakes included and $5.00 for a wristband, cash only please.

After covering expenses and unsold inventory, any remainder will be donated the GP South High School Mother's Club for Jane's fund.

Today's order was for 100 signs and 100 wristbands, but they can be re-ordered as needed.
The signs are screen-printed, durable, and made to last about 18 months outside.

To reserve signs and wristbands, email the newly created mailbox:

Justice4Jane@yahoo.com

with your real name (not screen name), contact email address, and number desired. After their arrival guaranteed for June 6, the sign coordinator will email you back as to the date, time and location for pickup which will be a few days later.

Tree ribbons are also available for $1 each. One ribbon will fit a large trunk. Cut in half it can cover 2 smaller trunks.

Please feel free to pass the word, put on facebook, or email blast your friends so that there is an impressive show of support worthy of Jane!

87Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 3:30 pm

The time will be 7 pm, but arrangements for the location in the Pointes are being finalized; that info to follow in a few days.

88Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 4:28 pm

zeus wrote:This event and signs,ribbons,bracelets are all about Love & respect and doing the right thing.I hope that Jane's children will see and feel the love that surrounds their mothers memory and that she is gone but will never be forgotten.And that they have a community family to reach out to for hugs and love,they will never be alone no matter what.

Well said.

89Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 6:07 pm

Darkman wrote:Will contact local GP newspapers, Radio, TV stations about the vigil?
Sure, those matters are being addressed.

90Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Butterflies Thu 31 May 2012, 7:57 pm

zeus

Just thinking of something for the family,what about butterflies for her family to release at the close of memorial,and balloons for others.

91Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 8:40 pm

zeus wrote:Just thinking of something for the family,what about butterflies for her family to release at the close of memorial,and balloons for others.
That's a very good idea, zeus. We will certainly consider it, may depend on the budget which is a little tight right now, but balloons are not a big ticket item, so probably do-able.

Jane's memory - Page 2 Thumb

92Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty signs Thu 31 May 2012, 9:28 pm

Frootloop

I am new here, but not. Have been following this case from the Hinky Meter through to here. I ordered two signs. When will we get confirmation of our orders from the j4j yahoo address?

93Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 9:39 pm

stina

stina

Frootloop,

We are working on sending out confirmations, neither the signs or the wristbands have been delivered yet.
If you don't hear from us in a day or so let us know.
We are also working on when we will set up a pick up date for all the orders.

Thanks!

94Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Thu 31 May 2012, 9:51 pm

Frootloop wrote:I am new here, but not. Have been following this case from the Hinky Meter through to here. I ordered two signs. When will we get confirmation of our orders from the j4j yahoo address?

Working on them this evening, halfway thru, will finish. Thanks for supporting the campaign and helping to underwrite the vigil.

95Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Fri 01 Jun 2012, 6:52 am

Frootloop

Happy to help.

96Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

Laker

Laker

When it is trial time, perhaps a second wave of support, through the car ribbon decals, could be another effective way to show love and support for Jane's family. I love you

97Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane's memory Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:55 pm

Laker wrote:When it is trial time, perhaps a second wave of support, through the car ribbon decals, could be another effective way to show love and support for Jane's family. I love you

Another good idea.

98Jane's memory - Page 2 Empty Postponed Vigil Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:28 am

POSTPONEMENT OF VIGIL

J4J is postponing the memorial vigil for Jane until later in the summer due to a scheduling conflict. While disappointed not to have it on her actual birthday, postponing it will give us more time to plan the best possible event. If you offered to help with the June vigil, please know that your help will still be needed for the later event.

Of course, we are continuing with the Justice for Jane campaign of yard signs, wristbands, and tree ribbons. The good news is that ribbon magnets for cars are being re-offered as funds are now available to do so. They are $5 each & can be ordered through Justice4Jane@yahoo.com

The first wave of items will available for pickup within about a week. Date, time and place for pickup will be sent by emails from Justice4jane@yahoo.com to those who ordered items.

Also, please note that wristbands are deliverable, no extra charge for mailing, perfect for supporters who live out of the area.

stina wrote:
stina wrote:

Planning for the memorial vigil on her birthday (Friday, June 22) continues, with details being finalized.

Below is the Statement of Purpose for this event so that participants can understand its intent:

In summer 2012 a memorial vigil for Jane Bashara will be held as a community-wide commemoration of her and as a means to convey how very much she is missed in her hometown. The vigil is also intended to show in a dignified manner the level of community desire to bring whomever murdered her to justice. We have full faith in the actions of law enforcement in this matter, and respect its need for a careful and deliberate process. As an event having the blessings of her birth family, everyone involved believes that Jane would be quite proud that a very large circle of people --- many whom she did not know --- would come together to show their support in this positive way. Please join us in commemorating this lovely and deserving woman.

As you talk about this event with others, please explain these reasons for holding it. Thanks.

Below is the final designs for the Justice for Jane yard signs and wristbands which were ordered today and previously approved by Jane's family. We are hoping that they will blanket the Pointes and make a visible statement about the community's level of interest in justice for her.

YARD SIGN

Jane's memory - Page 2 Th_j4jlawnsign

WRISTBAND

Jane's memory - Page 2 Th_gd_test_color-filledphp

The cost is $15 for the sign, stakes included and $5.00 for a wristband, cash only please.

After covering expenses and unsold inventory, any remainder will be donated the GP South High School Mother's Club for Jane's fund.

Today's order was for 100 signs and 100 wristbands, but they can be re-ordered as needed.
The signs are screen-printed, durable, and made to last about 18 months outside.

To reserve signs and wristbands, email the newly created mailbox:

Justice4Jane@yahoo.com

with your real name (not screen name), contact email address, and number desired. After their arrival guaranteed for June 6, the sign coordinator will email you back as to the date, time and location for pickup which will be a few days later.

Tree ribbons are also available for $5 each. One ribbon will fit a large trunk. Cut in half it can cover 2 smaller trunks.

Last edited by DanStar on Sun 03 Jun 2012, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

POSTPONEMENT OF VIGIL

J4J is postponing the memorial vigil for Jane until later in the summer due to a scheduling conflict. While disappointed not to have it on her actual birthday, postponing it will give us more time to plan the best possible event. If you offered to help with the June vigil, please know that your help will still be needed for the later event.

Of course, we are continuing with the Justice for Jane campaign of yard signs, wristbands, ribbon magnets for cars, and tree ribbons. The good news is that ribbon magnets for cars are being re-offered as funds are now available to do so. They are $5 ea and can be ordered at Justice4Jane@yahoo.com.

The first wave of items will available for pickup within about a week. Date, time and place for pickup will be sent by emails from Justice4jane@yahoo.com to those who ordered items.

Also, please note that wristbands are deliverable, no extra charge for mailing, perfect for supporters who live out of the area.

POSTPONEMENT OF VIGIL

Of course, we are continuing with the Justice for Jane campaign of yard signs, wristbands, and tree ribbons. The good news is that ribbon magnets for cars are being re-offered as funds are now available to do so. They are $5 each & can be ordered through Justice4Jane@yahoo.com

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next