Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges

+27
KZ
CuriousPortlander
wwjd
silver1
Fifteen30
Bricktop
NoPlunder
GPPGRL
smallal
Freckles
mooselift
family4ever
Lawman9
Copzkid
kittygirl
Toomuchwaiting
pastpast
J4J
dezama
EllsBells
Pointed Barbs
AnalyzeThis
ohwow1
meandmyshadow
chewet
TheEndIsNear
Justice4Jane
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:Andddd....maybe there's a positive reason to bring him back near Detroit...and 4 is just blowing smoke! Smile
That would be awesome news!!!

Speaking of jail behavior maybe he is just trying to be like his "Master," a favorite with prison guards...

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Just saw on Fox 2 News...Bashara home for sale....$515,000....

Copzkid

meandmyshadow wrote:Just saw on Fox 2 News...Bashara home for sale....$515,000....

For sale at $415,000, so NOT a foreclosure. Local 4 is told the home is in a trust and any money from the sale would likely go to the Bashara children.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/Bashara-s-Grosse-Pointe-Park-home-now-up-for-sale/-/1719314/19602676/-/uww0h/-/index.html

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Um...actually I believe the home was bought in a sherriff's sale in November for $83,000.Picked up by Comerica. Not being held in trust for anybody...because Blob and the Coven lost it. Shocked

AnalyzeThis

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/bank-tried-to-sell-bashara-home-in-grosse-pointe-park-for-6386557

SNIPPED:

GROSSE POINTE PARK (WXYZ) - The listing agent for the house where the B ashara fa mily lived in Grosse Pointe Park is not saying if Bob Bashara is behind an attempt to sell his former home for $415,000.

But Action News has learned that someone might have been able to purchase the 2 ,800 square foot home on M iddle sex for just $63,865.57 last November.

According to county records, the mortgage holder, Comerica Bank, foreclosed on 552 Middlesex and tried to unload the property in a sheriff sale, but no one bought it.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

AnalyzeThis wrote:
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/bank-tried-to-sell-bashara-home-in-grosse-pointe-park-for-6386557

SNIPPED:

GROSSE POINTE PARK (WXYZ) - The listing agent for the house where the B ashara fa mily lived in Grosse Pointe Park is not saying if Bob Bashara is behind an attempt to sell his former home for $415,000.

But Action News has learned that someone might have been able to purchase the 2 ,800 square foot home on M iddle sex for just $63,865.57 last November.

According to county records, the mortgage holder, Comerica Bank, foreclosed on 552 Middlesex and tried to unload the property in a sheriff sale, but no one bought it.

Been a lot of vehicles at the former Bashara residence lately...no for sale sign....I find it hard to believe in the "Trust" angle either as the home was refinanced to the hilt and Bashara had wayyyy too much debt.

kittygirl

kittygirl

Zillow says

NOV 15 2012 Foreclosure auction $57,506 unpaid balance Public records data shows the owner of this property has been served a Notice of Sale, and a foreclosure auction occurred on 11/15/12.

NOV 26 2012 Foreclosed $63,865 The lender, COMERICA BANK, assumed this property for $63,865 during foreclosure proceedings and now owns it.

MAR 12 2013 Listed by bank $415,000
This property was foreclosed and now the lender is selling it for $415,000.

Zillow's Foreclosure Estimate predicts this property will sell for $295,594.

Property tax records still show the taxpayer for the property as Robert Bashara.

A quick search through the Wayne County Register of Deeds shows a sheriff's deed on 11/15 or 11/26 for $63,865. searching comerica bank going back that far doesn't show any subsequent transfer of the property to any other party or a trust...

Of course there always is this issue of backlog at register of deeds offices, property transactions may have been completed but not entered into the liber yet...

EllsBells

EllsBells

From the pictures & virtual tour in the real estate listing for the Bashara house, it looks like someone is living there --- a small amount of furniture (queen bed with comforter, dining table, couch and laundry supplies etc). Since the property was foreclosed in November, why would anyone be living there? Perhaps someone for security purposes? Just seems odd that Bashara minions would leave pieces of furniture --- or that Comerica would move some in.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3111841242-552-Middlesex-Rd-Grosse-Pointe-Park-MI-48230#photo-1

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:From the pictures & virtual tour in the real estate listing for the Bashara house, it looks like someone is living there --- a small amount of furniture (queen bed with comforter, dining table, couch and laundry supplies etc). Since the property was foreclosed in November, why would anyone be living there? Perhaps someone for security purposes? Just seems odd that Bashara minions would leave pieces of furniture --- or that Comerica would move some in.

http://www.trulia.com/property/3111841242-552-Middlesex-Rd-Grosse-Pointe-Park-MI-48230#photo-1

No one is living there. It has been staged. minimally. The house is empty. I believe that there were furniture pieces left there.

EllsBells

EllsBells

meandmyshadow wrote: It has been staged. minimally. The house is empty. I believe that there were furniture pieces left there.

Kind of gives staging a bad name --- only the depressing leftovers of killer Master Bob's life there that his minions couldn't bother to remove. One would think Comerica's agent would have a more savvy marketing sense than this, especially "staging" the marital bed. Creepy ...

affraid

Last edited by EllsBells on Sat 06 Apr 2013, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote: It has been staged. minimally. The house is empty. I believe that there were furniture pieces left there.

Kind of gives staging a bad name --- only the depressing leftovers of killer Master Bob's life there that his minions couldn't bother to remove. One would think Comerica's agent would have a more savvy marketing sense than this, especially "staging" the marital bed. Creepy ...

vomit8

couldn't agree more! vomit5

NoPlunder

NoPlunder

Copzkid wrote:
For sale at $415,000, so NOT a foreclosure. Local 4 is told the home is in a trust and any money from the sale would likely go to the Bashara children.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/Bashara-s-Grosse-Pointe-Park-home-now-up-for-sale/-/1719314/19602676/-/uww0h/-/index.html

BBM: Copz, you sound pretty certain. Can you explain how you know this? As for The Defenders being "told" the home is in a trust, am wondering about their source. Hmm? scratch

kittygirl wrote:
Zillow says

NOV 15 2012 Foreclosure auction $57,506 unpaid balance Public records data shows the owner of this property has been served a Notice of Sale, and a foreclosure auction occurred on 11/15/12.

NOV 26 2012 Foreclosed $63,865 The lender, COMERICA BANK, assumed this property for $63,865 during foreclosure proceedings and now owns it.

MAR 12 2013 Listed by bank $415,000
This property was foreclosed and now the lender is selling it for $415,000.

Property tax records still show the taxpayer for the property as Robert Bashara.

A quick search through the Wayne County Register of Deeds shows a sheriff's deed on 11/15 or 11/26 for $63,865. searching comerica bank going back that far doesn't show any subsequent transfer of the property to any other party or a trust...

Of course there always is this issue of backlog at register of deeds offices, property transactions may have been completed but not entered into the liber yet...

A couple weeks ago, I went into the Park's database. Their liber was updated. Curiously, the owners "Robert & Jane Bashara" had been transferred to "Comerica et al" yet the taxpayer is now ONLY "ROBERT BASHARA"

No real estate guru, I am still puzzled by what the "et al" means. Could it mean some sort of "trust" held by Comerica? Like TheEndisNear questioned early on, it seems way hinky that all the steps for foreclosure were met. Including the fact there is no court proceeding on record for this property (if indeed that must be done).

Which brings me back to Copzkid's interesting insistence that the house is in a "trust."

If that is the case, then there would in fact be some hinky dinky stuff taking place. Either by Bob or his minions/coven. Why, didn't the Prosecutor's Office go to court to prevent any of Jane's assets (including the house, which was in both their names until that November "sale") from being sold and her estate meddled with????

Call me overanalyzing, but something just isn't jivin'. Beginning with Bob still listed as the taxpayer and now Copz insistence about a "trust." Question

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

To my recollection the house was encumbered by multiple leans while Comerica was the most prominent I remember it was tied to a bunch of other deals...Someone ,back in the Hinky days,had posted a lot of info...I remember it being for 5 or 6 100 grand...and very underwater...No one in the Coven nor Bob is holding anything for the kids but contempt...because they are all soulless.IMHO.

EllsBells

EllsBells

NoPlunder wrote:snipped

Call me overanalyzing, but something just isn't jivin'. Beginning with Bob still listed as the taxpayer and now Copz insistence about a "trust." Question
I'm just guessing, but it could be that the Bashara "trust" is trying to sell the house during the "Statutory Redemption Period" --- which is a minimum 6 to maximum 12 months after foreclosure when the original mortgage holder can retain possession and try to come up with the funds to buy back the house.(see indent below)

If the house sold during this period, I'm thinking the trust could then pay back the balance owed to Comerica ($63,000 plus other expenses) and retain the remainder. That might explain why Bob is listed as the taxpayer as he still has some rights to the house and is liable for taxes until it is finally sold. Kind of a limbo state ...

Just a guess though, as it seems weird that Comerica holds the deed, but another party is yet entitled to sell the place. Being in the "redemption period" does help explain the remaining Bashara furniture there as they have time yet to remove everything. So why didn't the lackeys leave more furniture rather than some miscellaneous ones and stage it properly? Odd ducks, the whole lot.

In Michigan and several states, after the sale date, the foreclosed owner has a “Statutory Redemption Period” which allows the foreclosed owner to retain possession of the property for a period ranging from 6 months to a year depending on how much of the original loan was paid prior to the default. Some states provide that the right to possession terminates if the property is abandoned by the owner. During the “Statutory Redemption Period,” the foreclosed owner can also “redeem” the property by paying the amount of the bid price at the auction, plus costs, insurance and accrued interest from the sale date. Source: http://financialcrisistalkcenter.com/resource-center/the-foreclosure-process/

The other thing that is odd is that back on the Hinky Meter someone found out that the Middlesex property is seriously underwater as many loans have been taken out over the years including 2006 --- using the house as a kind of ATM --- and there was either no or negative equity in house. Why then is the unpaid balance only $57,500 and the amount Comerica bid at auction only $63,800? [The difference between $57K and $63K is probably real estate taxes which are $5K+ yearly.]

kittygirl wrote:NOV 15 2012 Foreclosure auction $57,506 unpaid balance Public records data shows the owner of this property has been served a Notice of Sale, and a foreclosure auction occurred on 11/15/12.

If the lender forecloses on the house and bids at the sale the amount of the unpaid balance on the Note, the debt is extinguished. In this case, the debt is satisfied because the bid price equaled the unpaid debt. This is commonly called a “Full Credit Bid.” There is no shortfall in this situation and no exposure of being sued by the lender for the difference between the unpaid balance on the note and the value of the property as of the date of the auction sale. Source: see above

Question Question Question

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:
NoPlunder wrote:snipped

snipped for space...

I'm just guessing, but it could be that the Bashara "trust" is trying to sell the house during the "Statutory Redemption Period" --- which is a minimum 6 to maximum 12 months after foreclosure when the original mortgage holder can retain possession and try to come up with the funds to buy back the house....
If the house sold during this period, I'm thinking the trust could then pay back the balance owed to Comerica ($63,000 plus other expenses) and retain the remainder. That might explain why Bob is listed as the taxpayer as he still has some rights to the house and is liable for taxes until it is finally sold. Kind of a limbo state ...

... Being in the "redemption period" does help explain the remaining Bashara furniture there as they have time yet to remove everything. So why didn't the lackeys leave more furniture rather than some miscellaneous ones and stage it properly?

BBM. Well, well well, Ells, very interesting points!! Here I was thinking it also very hinky-- a trust? Monster still the taxpayer? what the heck? how? And then, after looking up the broker, II Elite Real Estate Services ( http://janischiapparo1.point2agent.com ), I see the home is being sold by an REO agent. This firm specializes in "real estate owned property" -- those owned by lenders post foreclosure...

So I log on to share this thinking, nope no trust, it was a foreclosure.

Yet still puzzled by what I too had seen The End post a couple weeks ago about this whole foreclosure thing happening very quickly. scratch

And BINGO!!! It hit me when I read your post just now-- could this so-called "trust" be nothing more than Monster's minions doing his work for him? Forming their own little "trust" somehow to work this? Nothing like a legal-on-paper-trust that we all think of, but rather perhaps the POA and some others just pitching together to buy and sell? Shocked Otherwise, how could a home so underwater have any proceeds leftover after a sale?? Makes absolutely no freakin' sense! None!

Add to that, it explains entirely why some of the things are left in disarray. Laundry supplies? No... those weren't laundry supplies. They just looked like things someone left behind. Same with the bookshelf.

The whole thing is odd & I think you might be on to something, Ells. I agree.

Last edited by chewet on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify wording)

kittygirl

kittygirl

Guess whose asking price dropped to $399,000?

The "staging" is not very...I don't know the word but it does nothing to tempt a buyer into purchasing it. The room with the fireplace there's no furniture, no pictures on the wall...barren except for a bed that looks wrinkly. A couch like 2 feet away from an armoire looking thing...the pictures are poor quality too. The laundry room looks like a mess too, not from laundry supplies but just from stacked up crap. I have my doubts as to if anything they did would make a difference though...when you have a murder that took place in a garage you probably aren't too concerned about how you could arrange your furniture in the living room.

It is possible to live in a house where someone lost their life violently. But from personal experience I can tell you it's rough and you will always be aware of what happened there. It does lessen with time but it's really hard.

What about his commercial property on Mack? What is going on with that, is it rented out?

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:
snipped...

It is possible to live in a house where someone lost their life violently. But from personal experience I can tell you it's rough and you will always be aware of what happened there. It does lessen with time but it's really hard.

Oh (((((Kitty))))) ... I am so sorry... Like many of us here, "been there" brings voice and strength to say "no more evil" You are amazing. I love you

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:Guess whose asking price dropped to $399,000?

The "staging" is not very...I don't know the word but it does nothing to tempt a buyer into purchasing it.

And they are selling this place without a for sale sign in the front yard? Very strange if you ask me...

pastpast

pastpast

I continue to be disgusted by the fact that nothing has happened to bring justice to this case. To use this as leverage to get more budget funds to me is just trying to rally the Grosse Pointe folks with money to push for more funding.
Meanwhile, I do fear something will happen to Gentz. He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen which would really complicate matters.

I listen carefully when I hear others discuss this case. Everyone seems to liken it to the O.J. case--yea, he's in jail but not for what he really did.
I have also heard the suggestion that the fact that his dad was a prominent judge is what is behind all this stalling....that it is being masked to look like something else but the more delays the more likely you lose witnesses and evidence and the better for Bob.

There is simply no excuse. The justice system in Wayne county is just a joke. I know someone very well whose sister was raped multiple times in Wayne county and even though all the evidence was there and the rapist was known it took nearly 3 years of dealys for a trial. Just an outrage. Maybe people need to consider that before they buy that house.

EllsBells

EllsBells

pastpast wrote:I continue to be disgusted by the fact that nothing has happened to bring justice to this case. To use this as leverage to get more budget funds to me is just trying to rally the Grosse Pointe folks with money to push for more funding.
Meanwhile, I do fear something will happen to Gentz. He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen which would really complicate matters.

I listen carefully when I hear others discuss this case. Everyone seems to liken it to the O.J. case--yea, he's in jail but not for what he really did.
I have also heard the suggestion that the fact that his dad was a prominent judge is what is behind all this stalling....that it is being masked to look like something else but the more delays the more likely you lose witnesses and evidence and the better for Bob.

There is simply no excuse. The justice system in Wayne county is just a joke. I know someone very well whose sister was raped multiple times in Wayne county and even though all the evidence was there and the rapist was known it took nearly 3 years of dealys for a trial. Just an outrage. Maybe people need to consider that before they buy that house.

I too agree. Time is all on Blob's side for injustice, not Jane's for justice.

Crying or Very sad

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

meandmyshadow wrote:

The "staging" is not very...I don't know the word but it does nothing to tempt a buyer into purchasing it.

And they are selling this place without a for sale sign in the front yard? Very strange if you ask me...

There has always been an unwritten agreement among GP Realtors Mad ....because they engage in steering to control which people buy where...Certain neighborhoods only get signs at certain times...Or so it's long been rumored.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

EllsBells wrote:

Crying or Very sad

First of all...It's very likely that once Blob goes to general pop....he will be ...preyed upon.He may have thought himself a big man in the little pond of GP...but he was sadly self deluded....He was no kind of hard guy,or made man...Just an uncontrolled ,garden variety, socio pathic bully.Smacking around women and girls for fun,all bluster and bullshit.In prison...they will ,very likely,hurt him.
Perhaps teach Him to embrace his inner submissive...as he famously claimed he'd often done for abused women....Plus,the fact that he put himself behind bars...is such delicious irony...We should not dismiss casually that but for that,he would still be on the streets stinking up Grosse Pointe...So.there's that.
Secondly,There is every reason to believe that the Protection of the long dead judge....is a thing of the past...Finally...In fact,maybe some of those past deferred crimes are part of what has been coming to light...Since rumor has it that Hundreds of more people came forward After he was convicted...
No...I believe that Kim Worthy and her minions have been and perhaps still are building up a Very Thorough case...I have always felt,that the winning strategy here isn't just about the Evil Acts of that night...rather they are going to present EVERYTHING about this poor excuse for a man..to show him for what he is...and how That inevitably led to What He Did!
When they're done...they will throw away the key.

Last edited by chewet on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : by Chewet. Attributed quotes.)

wwjd

Pointed Barbs wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:

There has always been an unwritten agreement among GP Realtors Mad ....because they engage in steering to control which people buy where...Certain neighborhoods only get signs at certain times...Or so it's long been rumored.
reputable realtors don't engage in "unwritten agreements" to manipulate the market, it's illegal. If there is no sign, it's the sellers choice.

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:
EllsBells wrote:

Crying or Very sad

First of all...It's very likely that once Blob goes to general pop....he will be ...preyed upon.He may have thought himself a big man in the little pond of GP...but he was sadly self deluded....He was no kind of hard guy,or made man...Just an uncontrolled ,garden variety, socio pathic bully.Smacking around women and girls for fun,all bluster and bullshit.In prison...they will ,very likely,hurt him.
Perhaps teach Him to embrace his inner submissive...as he famously claimed he'd often done for abused women....Plus,the fact that he put himself behind bars...is such delicious irony...We should not dismiss casually that but for that,he would still be on the streets stinking up Grosse Pointe...So.there's that.
Secondly,There is every reason to believe that the Protection of the long dead judge....is a thing of the past...Finally...In fact,maybe some of those past deferred crimes are part of what has been coming to light...Since rumor has it that Hundreds of more people came forward After he was convicted...
No...I believe that Kim Worthy and her minions have been and perhaps still are building up a Very Thorough case...I have always felt,that the winning strategy here isn't just about the Evil Acts of that night...rather they are going to present EVERYTHING about this poor excuse for a man..to show him for what he is...and how That inevitably led to What He Did!

BBM
I pray you are right Barbs. But man, we gotta stay vigilant here...and I'm glad we have vigilant peeps- no matter what the take! I mean, as for me: well-- if it wasn't for a certain county exec's background, one might start wondering if there was a connection between said county exec's daddio and Monster's, you know? Just sayin, and surely shouldn't, but geez... what does Exec expect when he debilitates one of the country's best Prosecuting Attorney team in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the country? SMH! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by chewet on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

WWJD..I appreciate your opinion...But,Who said there were any reputable Agents dominating the Grosse Pointes....They Steer clients...Always....and a big part of that has involved manipulating the market through strategic use...or non use of signs...So that the 'right' people look at the houses.That is and has always been a factor in the Pointes...one also exploited be sleaze ball Slumlords....Like oh...Um...Bob!

EllsBells

EllsBells

Pointed Barbs wrote:

While I agree that Worthy needs to show enough to convince the jury that BB was hardly the respectable church-going do-gooder mayor of Middlesex --- rather a shady conniver with a history of serial bullying, lying, and cheating, imo it isn't necessary to get convictions on the side crimes as a murder conviction is enough to allow them to "throw away the key."

And a vast amount of that burden is met by his own confession that he tried to have another person (Gentz) killed. If you are willing to kill one person, how much harder is it to believe that you are willing to kill another? Respectable, upstanding pillars of society don't do that.

In fact, going for any other crimes: 1) delays the trial, 2) makes it more expensive thus difficult for the County to prosecute, 3) overwhelms/distracts the jury, or 4) gives more chances in a very long trial for jury misconduct or reversible error --- then it'll hurt justice for Jane. All that really matters is getting a conviction on her murder, getting justice for her and her family. Let's not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Last edited by EllsBells on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:

Except there are at least 3 other homes for sale on Middlesex- I think it has more to do with trying to keep a low profile IMO. I'm guessing there won't be an open house anytime soon...trying to keep out all the curious oglers Question

kittygirl

kittygirl

If Bob committed crimes and there are other victims they deserve justice as well. He ordered two hits in six months. Do you just wake up one morning and decide to do that? He has either been doing it for years and not been caught or his criminal behavior has escalated and he has grown more comfortable with devaluing the lives of others. There was one child that Bob was alleged to have molested, might there be more? What about the witnesses, the women that Bob would go to the public library to try to contact that he had previous encounters with in the BDSM world? I'm sure they were intimidated and other witnesses that Lisa Lindsey has alluded to in previous court proceedings. With him behind bars and with his money pool dwindling I'm sure a lot of people finally were able to come to LE with their experiences without fear. Their cases deserve investigation and proper adjudication as well.

EllsBells

EllsBells

kittygirl wrote:If Bob committed crimes and there are other victims they deserve justice as well. He ordered two hits in six months. Do you just wake up one morning and decide to do that? He has either been doing it for years and not been caught or his criminal behavior has escalated and he has grown more comfortable with devaluing the lives of others. There was one child that Bob was alleged to have molested, might there be more? What about the witnesses, the women that Bob would go to the public library to try to contact that he had previous encounters with in the BDSM world? I'm sure they were intimidated and other witnesses that Lisa Lindsey has alluded to in previous court proceedings. With him behind bars and with his money pool dwindling I'm sure a lot of people finally were able to come to LE with their experiences without fear. Their cases deserve investigation and proper adjudication as well.
I take your point, Kitty, but if adjudicating lesser crimes than murder --- especially white collar ones --- interferes with getting a murder conviction --- that would be a travesty. Imo, there's a real trade-off here and fundamentally we mostly want justice for Jane, not proving that Blob was a slimy character in general.

On the other hand, if the prosecution has any evidence of another murder or attempted murder, then 'yes' that should be tried along with this case. But to date, there's not been a whiff of such a case. It's a balancing act and I say "keep the eye on the ball" --- a murder conviction for Jane. Just follow the Kiss principle --- Keep It Simple, Stupid. JMHO

180Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges - Page 4 Empty um... Tue 16 Apr 2013, 1:49 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Last edited by chewet on Tue 16 Apr 2013, 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adjusted link & fixed my own typo :-))

181Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges - Page 4 Empty Tick tock... Tue 16 Apr 2013, 2:07 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

The end is near... bom

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Very Happy

kittygirl

kittygirl

I will be taking my lunch at 11 tomorrow!! And hopefully celebrating!!!! bounce

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Have a slice of pizza...That's what I will be doing.

AnalyzeThis

YES!!! If anyone has any inkling that this might be a letdown, please give us a hint now. Here's hoping this will finally be THE DAY!!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:Have a slice of pizza...That's what I will be doing.

That is a grand idea!!!

Mmmmmm pizza. I wonder if they have pizza slices at the prison. Maybe obedient slave puts money in his commissary account in case Monster wants a snack.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:

That is a grand idea!!!

Mmmmmm pizza. I wonder if they have pizza slices at the prison. Maybe obedient slave puts money in his commissary account in case Monster wants a snack.

News Van in front of the Bashara home-----HERE WE GO FOLKS!!!!!!!Justice for Jane~!

chewet

chewet

AnalyzeThis wrote:YES!!! If anyone has any inkling that this might be a letdown, please give us a hint now. Here's hoping this will finally be THE DAY!!

Analyze, if you are like me, you read the comments section in the Freep article and got a huge "downer" from the dude who posted something along the lines of how the presser might be an announcement of "no charges." Evil or Very Mad

I get you there, I do... and here's my take:

WHY, on God's green Earth, would an extremely well-educated, intelligent, diligent, highly skilled, nationally-recognized prosecutor EVER schedule a press conference to announce "no charges will be forthcoming" due to whatever... Most ESPECIALLY in light of the Boston Marathon Evil?

Naw.

This is one tough Prosecutorial Team, and I have faith in them. They've proven their mettle again and again.

Keep the Faith. Jane deserves Justice, and they will serve it, to the fullest extent. flower

chewet

chewet

TheEndIsNear wrote:The end is near... bom

For Monster & his Evil, End! Hallelujah!!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:

That is a grand idea!!!

News Van in front of the Bashara home-----HERE WE GO FOLKS!!!!!!!Justice for Jane~!

Please God, grant Jane justice.

Peace, strength, and comfort to her family and friends.

Amen.

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

AnalyzeThis

chewet wrote:
AnalyzeThis wrote:YES!!! If anyone has any inkling that this might be a letdown, please give us a hint now. Here's hoping this will finally be THE DAY!!

snipped...

Analyze, if you are like me, you read the comments section in the Freep article and got a huge "downer" from the dude who posted something along the lines of how the presser might be an announcement of "no charges." Evil or Very Mad

I didn't read those comments and wasn't concerned about charges being dropped. I'm just hoping it's finally TIME and we're not looking at more delays. Can't wait to hear Kym Worthy tell it like it is about BB in her usual direct and powerful way. Go KYM!!

chewet

chewet

AnalyzeThis wrote:

I didn't read those comments and wasn't concerned about charges being dropped. I'm just hoping it's finally TIME and we're not looking at more delays. Can't wait to hear Kym Worthy tell it like it is about BB in her usual direct and powerful way. Go KYM!!

BBM.

Oh Analyze, forgive me please if you were offended... Oh sheesh-- I am so sorry!!! In no way at all did I read your comments thinking "dropped"... nerves are jangling...

At any rate, I'm with you, in that Kym Worthy will be telling it like it IS. GO TEAM WORTHY, GO!!

Last edited by chewet on Wed 17 Apr 2013, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

kittygirl

kittygirl

chewet wrote:
AnalyzeThis wrote:

BBM.

Oh Analyze, forgive me please if you were offended... Oh sheesh-- I am so sorry!!! In no way at all did I read your comments thinking "dropped"... nerves are jangling...

At any rate, I'm with you, in that Kym Worthy will be telling it like it IS. GO TEAM WORTHY, GO!!

I'm on Team Worthy but I can't wait to see Lisa Lindsay hang Monster's @ss out to dry. All while looking fab. queen

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Probably need to mark a spot...because he's all ass..... cheers

AnalyzeThis

chewet wrote:
AnalyzeThis wrote:

BBM.

[/quote]

Chewet - no, not offended even a little. Sorry to give that impression! Surprised

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Thanks for the link to this article.

Fingers crossed here, hoping this is the news we've been waiting for!

KZ

KZ

Hello friends!

I don't comment often, but Jane's justice remains firmly in my sight. I follow her case faithfully. I wish I could have known her, or been lucky enough to have coffee with her. She was a wonderful person, and I am incensed that she was murdered in such a heinous and cold way.

I share with all of you the hope that tomorrow is the beginning of her justice. It's been a long time, and we all know BB should face his truth in the justice system.

Jane's family needs, and deserves, the beginning of closure. It's time. I hope deeply that tomorrow brings charges for BB.

Bring it on. Please. It's time! bounce

SunnyGirl

SunnyGirl

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/wayne_county/wayne-county-prosecutor-to-make-announcement-in-bashara-murder-case-on-wednesday

Looks like four charges are expected, starting with First Degree Murder charges. Finally.

pastpast

pastpast

Anyone besides me planning to be at the trial? I'm saving my vacation time for it. I'm not resting until there is Justice for Jane.

kittygirl

kittygirl

pastpast wrote:Anyone besides me planning to be at the trial? I'm saving my vacation time for it. I'm not resting until there is Justice for Jane.
I'm hoping to make a day or two of it but I don't have that much vacation Sad

Justice for Jane!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum