Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice

+30
wonderingwhy
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
pastpast
wwjd
silver1
TheEndIsNear
grace81203
family4ever
GPPGRL
migraine
KZ
justanopinion
Fifteen30
CuriousPortlander
rubyslippers
One Wonders
smallal
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
EllsBells
redhead
chewet
kittygirl
Glorybee
mooselift
Tgrbttrfly
Bricktop
ohwow1
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

kittygirl

kittygirl

kittygirl wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????
OMG!!!  
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/frank-murphy-hall-of-justice-on-lockdown-for-possible-escaped-inmate/-/1719418/21845812/-/129ruuy/-/index.html

not related to Monster...

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Current feed is scrolling "Breaking News: The Frank Murphy Hall of Justice is on Lockdown" Here come sirens.....What a Face WTH????
Mrs Barbs is there...I would like to know what's going on!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

An inmate who was scheduled to be sentenced in another case stabbed a deputy and took another hostage and supposedly fled the building...Hope Mrs Barbs is ok!!!!!

kittygirl

kittygirl

kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

An inmate who was scheduled to be sentenced in another case stabbed a deputy and took another hostage and supposedly fled the building...Hope Mrs Barbs is ok!!!!!
PB if you go to the live feed from the free press linked above they are showing the people standing outside, maybe you can see Mrs. Barbs in the crowd, they keep on moving the camera around and showing different people

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:
Thanks for this  CP!

Barbs, escaped inmate ready to be sentenced in Hathaway's courtroom. Here is the WDIV link
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/frank-murphy-hall-of-justice-on-lockdown-for-possible-escaped-inmate/-/1719418/21845812/-/129ruuy/-/index.html

Meanwhile, the Freep reporter just stated police confirmed he escaped in a 2000 Dodge Voyager and is at large.

Hang in there Barbs...I love you 

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

bom 
kittygirl wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:
chewet wrote:Thanks for this  CP!

PB if you go to the live feed from the free press linked above they are showing the people standing outside, maybe you can see Mrs. Barbs in the crowd, they keep on moving the camera around and showing different people
Oh my god! Prayers for anyone there!

kittygirl

kittygirl

check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief
The woman standing behind the chief is that Rachel?

ohwow1

ohwow1

meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:check out live feed now they are doing interview with police chief
The only person I recognized is a lady who does Patch reporting

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

ohwow1 wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:
The only person I recognized is a lady who does Patch reporting
How the hey does a shackled hand cuffed skinny black dude over power a deputy in a court room, unshackle and cuff himself, get the deputies full uniform OFF, put it on himself and get out of the building?  What the heck!!!!! That is so friggin scary!!!!

kittygirl

kittygirl

listen now, update with chief!

inmate fashioned a shank from a plastic comb, he stabbed him in the neck multiple times, took the deputies uniform, keys, took the elevator and escaped.

This took place in a holding cell as he was being transferred into a holding area. When the inmate walked out the front door he carjacked a woman and he got abandoned the vehicle at Concord @ Lafayette. Now the police are searching a location on the east side (Jefferson and somewhere else I can't remember) for the escapee.

Building search is finishing up, as soon as that is completed they will open the building back up. The deputy is in serious condition but they expect he will be fine.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Courthouse has been reopened. People being allowed to enter.

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

DETROIT -

A key hearing which was set to begin Monday in downtown Detroit for the prosecution lays out it's case against Bob Bashara will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-basharas-mistress-takes-the-stand-in-murder-case/-/1719418/21842956/-/fo2eftz/-/index.html

EllsBells

EllsBells

CuriousPortlander wrote:DETROIT -

A key hearing which was set to begin Monday in downtown Detroit for the prosecution lays out it's case against Bob Bashara will be held at 1:30 p.m. on Monday.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/bob-basharas-mistress-takes-the-stand-in-murder-case/-/1719418/21842956/-/fo2eftz/-/index.html
So that's why the FreeP feed says "offline" --- thought it was a problem with my computer.

Shocked 

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:
So that's why the FreeP feed says "offline" --- thought it was a problem with my computer.    

Shocked 
Laughing Me too, Ells. That and my perpetual tech-impairment....

kittygirl

kittygirl

Did anybody catch where the chief said they were looking for the guy at? The second location...Jefferson and something?

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

kittygirl wrote:Did anybody catch where the chief said they were looking for the guy at?  The second location...Jefferson and something?
Update: Manhunt For Escaped Prisoner Focused On Neighborhood Near Belle Isle Bridge

Read more:  http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/6320/frank_murphy_on_lockdown_after_prisoner_attacks_deputy_and_flees#.Ui38iD8pfRw

Last edited by CuriousPortlander on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

ohwow1

ohwow1

kittygirl wrote:Did anybody catch where the chief said they were looking for the guy at?  The second location...Jefferson and something?
between Concord and East Grand Blvd, on Jefferson--I've heard Helen/Jefferson, specifically

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 5 Map_bm11

kittygirl

kittygirl

ohwow1 wrote:
between Concord and East Grand Blvd, on Jefferson--I've heard Helen/Jefferson, specifically

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 5 Map_bm11
Thank you!!!! I have people I know right around there and they said there are cops everywhere and helicopters...I was pretty worried when I realized how close they were to where the guy was seen.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Is it on yet? Mine says "We will be right back".

EllsBells

EllsBells

Mine too ...

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:Mine too ...
I have Audio!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Another live stream link...

http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/news/news_livestream2

nothing going on yet though, probably why the clickondetroit link isn't showing anything.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:Another live stream link...

http://www.wxyz.com/subindex/news/news_livestream2

nothing going on yet though, probably why the clickondetroit link isn't showing anything.
That's better!!! Just starting!!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Y'all!  It's starting!!!

errr...looks like they are going to talk privately for awhile.

kittygirl

kittygirl

Judge is back on the bench

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:Judge is back on the bench
we can hear testimony but see no faces or photos, etc

chewet

chewet

Shoot--video but poor sound... must dash to another computer for the next half hour... grrr

kittygirl

kittygirl

try both links chewy and see which one is the best!

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
kittygirl wrote:Judge is back on the bench
we can hear testimony but see no faces or photos, etc
Shadow, great video at channel 7. (audio is my computer)

Thank you, Kitty!!cheers (trying to watch on the go & must find a desktop)

kittygirl

kittygirl

first witness church member. I didn't catch the name. Testifying about events of Jan 22.

kittygirl

kittygirl

Jane and witness were counting funds for church when Bob came into the room and started having a heated discussion with Jane that lasted 10 minutes. He could not determine what it was about and he tried not to eavesdrop.

kittygirl

kittygirl

witness dismissed.

kittygirl

kittygirl

next witness Stephanie Samuel.

chewet

chewet

Whoa!!!!Shocked A prosecution witness??? Stephanie??

kittygirl

kittygirl

It is getting good already!!!

EllsBells

EllsBells

kittygirl wrote:Jane and witness were counting funds for church when Bob came into the room and started having a heated discussion with Jane that lasted 10 minutes.  He could not determine what it was about and he tried not to eavesdrop.
Not much point in having Mr. McQueen from St. Michael'stestify, lots of couples have arguments and he didn't know what it was about.

??????

kittygirl

kittygirl

gun in safety deposit box!!!

chewet

chewet

No words....

Edited... wait... of course there are:

EVIL SOCIOPATHIC MONSTER!!! Look at him sit there scowling at his cousin. Like it's her fault for testifying... *shudders*

Last edited by chewet on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

kittygirl

kittygirl

can anyone hear the exhibit?

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:can anyone hear the exhibit?
Stephanie identified the gun!!!!! WOW!

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:can anyone hear the exhibit?
Yep, Kitty... he's sitting there telling Dateline all about "poor poor little old me" as he SITS there in the courtroom smirking that sick curled lip and shakes his head back and forth.

He needs to go down. ALL THE WAY.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Oh My God!!! He DID have a gun and THEY NEW IT!!!!! Sick!

kittygirl

kittygirl

They trusted Griem. DUH!!!!

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:Oh My God!!!  He DID have a gun and THEY NEW IT!!!!!  Sick!
Nancy is one psycho Ma Barker....

kittygirl

kittygirl

remember lawman9 kept saying "tip of the iceberg?"

I always believed him.

kittygirl

kittygirl

It's MAMA!!!

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:remember lawman9 kept saying "tip of the iceberg?"  

I always believed him.
WOW! I know I keep saying this, but WOW! That was incredible testimony!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum