Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice

+30
wonderingwhy
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
pastpast
wwjd
silver1
TheEndIsNear
grace81203
family4ever
GPPGRL
migraine
KZ
justanopinion
Fifteen30
CuriousPortlander
rubyslippers
One Wonders
smallal
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
EllsBells
redhead
chewet
kittygirl
Glorybee
mooselift
Tgrbttrfly
Bricktop
ohwow1
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

silver1 wrote:"Inside Bob Bashara's secret dungeon Sunday at 11 p.m. - For the first time, Defender cameras roll as a former mistress of Bob Bashara's walks us through his secret dungeon."

Heard this on WDIV this morning.

ick vomit2

kittygirl

kittygirl

meandmyshadow wrote:
silver1 wrote:"Inside Bob Bashara's secret dungeon Sunday at 11 p.m. - For the first time, Defender cameras roll as a former mistress of Bob Bashara's walks us through his secret dungeon."

Heard this on WDIV this morning.

ick vomit2

I'm itching to comment but I'm gonna wait till I see it. I hate that they are gonna air it on Mother's Day and seriously it is news that really doesn't need to be aired. Wow, Blob had a dungeon? Old news.

wwjd

Do Jane's children really need to deal with this? On Mother's day..really?

chewet

chewet

wwjd wrote:Do Jane's children really need to deal with this? On Mother's day..really?

BBM

Evil or Very Mad Disgusting! Wish I'd have been able to see this much earlier, why I'd have phoned them. Just to complain!

What could possibly be the point on a day like today?

Hello, WDIV??? Poor, poor choice. Don't ever mess with mothers. We usually trust you. But this? Eww. No!

ohwow1

ohwow1

Shame on them, I find it completely tasteless. Were their crappy, fuzzy and distorted images of the 'yesterday's news' dungeon worth possibly hurting an already hurt mother's feelings on Mother's Day?? Hell no!! Lame Evil or Very Mad
Bad call, Channel 4!

kittygirl

kittygirl

I kept thinking "I stayed up late to watch this crap?"

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

kittygirl wrote:I kept thinking "I stayed up late to watch this crap?"

Wait- did it air? I thought it was preempted by the Red Wings....Ugh. Makes me want to puke. vomit I just found the link and watched it.

pastpast

pastpast

The timing of Mother's Day just didn't make sense. They probably did not think that through. But one of the points in this story was that this was the reason behind her death. And that, in and of itself, is just so disturbing I guess they think they need to keep it out there as we push for justice. The report seemed to believe that this was the motive...to keep up this secret lifestyle. I guess he feared that if Jane knew about it she would leak that to others and his reputation in the community would be compromised????? Because otherwise why wouldn't he just get divorced? So, for that reason the dungeon is still in the mix. And they seemed to emphasize how arrogant it was to LEAVE IT still intact...which I did find surprising. Why in the world didn't he try to un-do that?

That is the horror of this case....that this is the reason a lovely, classy lady was killed. Not really money, but to hide this. I pray that Jane really didn't know any of this. And all I can think of is those poor kids....

ohwow1

ohwow1

Oh joy, they're airing even more today Rolling Eyes
One question, Channel 4, if this dungeon is still such an integral part of the investigation, why are they letting you paw around down there?

kittygirl

kittygirl

ohwow1 wrote:Oh joy, they're airing even more today Rolling Eyes
One question, Channel 4, if this dungeon is still such an integral part of the investigation, why are they letting you paw around down there?

And why did they have to use hidden lame cameras so really you can hardly see anything during their daring expose? Rolling Eyes Seriously Hank just go to a real dungeon, meet a real Mistress and get it over with. I will even help you find a good one with nice references. Embarassed

EllsBells

EllsBells

Why would the dungeon play any role at all in the trial, much less a key role as Winchester states? Most likely prosecutors will try to downplay anything that can look prejudicial --- like the S&M scene and a private dungeon --- which could be grounds for an appeal. Besides, it's motive enough that he had an increasingly impatient mistress, one with whom he was planning to buy a house just a few blocks from Middlesex the same month Jane was murdered.

It's not surprising that BB didn't clean out the dungeon as he probably was still using it and didn't expect to get arrested without notice. Remember Griem said he had an "agreement" with investigators that they'd notify him about an impending arrest and he'd bring the creep into the police station and that he stated his annoyance with the authorities when this "agreement" wasn't honored.

Does anyone know whether the building for sale (former site of Dylan's) is also underwater or heavily mortgaged? In other words, is he likely to have something like $500K if it sells before August to hire an private attorney? I think Wayne County wouldn't have declared him indigent if he had such a sizable asset, but perhaps so.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Last edited by chewet on Sun 19 May 2013, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

"the house didn't kill anyone"

Last edited by chewet on Sun 19 May 2013, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)

Hopeful

pastpast wrote:The timing of Mother's Day just didn't make sense. They probably did not think that through. But one of the points in this story was that this was the reason behind her death. And that, in and of itself, is just so disturbing I guess they think they need to keep it out there as we push for justice. The report seemed to believe that this was the motive...to keep up this secret lifestyle. I guess he feared that if Jane knew about it she would leak that to others and his reputation in the community would be compromised????? Because otherwise why wouldn't he just get divorced? So, for that reason the dungeon is still in the mix. And they seemed to emphasize how arrogant it was to LEAVE IT still intact...which I did find surprising. Why in the world didn't he try to un-do that?

That is the horror of this case....that this is the reason a lovely, classy lady was killed. Not really money, but to hide this. I pray that Jane really didn't know any of this. And all I can think of is those poor kids....

Bob didn't want a divorce because he couldn't support his new found lifestyle on half the money - he needed it all.

Blessings to Jane's family for all they have been through. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

115Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty August 19 Preliminary Exam Wed 12 Jun 2013, 1:06 pm

Toomuchwaiting

Toomuchwaiting

Park police were serving subpoenas this week to prosecutor witnesses for the preliminary exam on August 19.  Things are moving forward.

chewet

chewet

Toomuchwaiting wrote:Park police were serving subpoenas this week to prosecutor witnesses for the preliminary exam on August 19.  Things are moving forward.

Good to know-- thanks for the post toomuch!! My heart goes out to witnesses, may they continue to be strong and courageous.

family4ever

family4ever

Today is Jane's 58th birthday... Sad  I miss her.

chewet

chewet

family4ever wrote:Today is Jane's 58th birthday... Sad  I miss her.

((((Family)))) All of you--Jane's family, children, and close friends--are in my prayers right this very moment. Please God let those who loved Jane know she is safe in your arms; let them know she is watching over them, will never leave their side, and most of all, that You are right there with them, always. Give them peace, dear Lord. Peace and comfort this day and during the difficult months ahead.

Know you are loved and not alone!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

What she said....Also,there will be a white rose on the altar tomorrow from Mr and Mrs Barbs.

EllsBells

EllsBells

NBC's "Dateline" apparently re-aired on June 23rd its program on Jane's case, with a reported "huge update."   It is posted online in 6 segments, see link below.

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/5335/secrets_in_the_suburbs_dateline_nbc_dives_into_bob_bashara_murder_case#.Ucm7dJy2-So

122Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Bob being Bob Tue 25 Jun 2013, 5:00 pm

wonderingwhy

wonderingwhy

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....what? No pizza?
Wink

124Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Speechless... Tue 25 Jun 2013, 11:08 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

So...bigbobb is reduced to stealing napkins and ketchup? Was he taking it to trade with other inmates? Or, is it as simple and sad as hoarding? And - he lied to prison officials? How out of character!  Wow...just wow...  silent

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/bob-bashara-finds-trouble-while-behind-bars/-/1719314/20711998/-/bnd6gb/-/index.html

Last edited by TheEndIsNear on Tue 25 Jun 2013, 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)

chewet

chewet

TheEndIsNear wrote:So...bigbobb is reduced to stealing napkins and ketchup? Was he taking it to trade with other inmates? Or, is it as simple and sad as hoarding? And - he lied to prison officials? How out of character!  Wow...just wow...  silent

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/bob-bashara-finds-trouble-while-behind-bars/-/1719314/20711998/-/bnd6gb/-/index.html
Oh no.... it's way more than simple hoarding and I am sitting here just LMAO!!! Go read the Freep article about his "ketchup, sugar and jelly smuggling" here:

http://www.freep.com/article/20130625/NEWS02/306250094/Bashara-jelly-ketchup-spoon-prison

Then, make sure to read the comments. One talks about these being the ingredients for something called "Prison Pruno" -- why lo & behold he's making HOOCH!! HOOCH!!! Trying to get a fix!!!

Here's the lowdown on this vomitus concoction, courtesy of "Modern Drunkard" magazine:

http://drunkard.com/issues/11-03/11-03-jailhouse.htm

Chug that Fermented Ketchup Monster.... chug-a-lug.... drown in it, why doncha?
vomit8

(Also of note in this article is a link to a misconduct report indicating his refusal to return from the Law Library on May 30 as required... but of course, why would rules... or the law, even, apply to him... Evil or Very Mad)

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

chewet wrote:
TheEndIsNear wrote:So...bigbobb is reduced to stealing napkins and ketchup? Was he taking it to trade with other inmates? Or, is it as simple and sad as hoarding? And - he lied to prison officials? How out of character!  Wow...just wow...  silent

Oh no.... it's way more than simple hoarding and I am sitting here just LMAO!!! Go read the Freep article about his "ketchup, sugar and jelly smuggling" here:

http://www.freep.com/article/20130625/NEWS02/306250094/Bashara-jelly-ketchup-spoon-prison

Then, make sure to read the comments. One talks about these being the ingredients for something called "Prison Pruno" -- why lo & behold he's making HOOCH!! HOOCH!!! Trying to get a fix!!!

Here's the lowdown on this vomitus concoction, courtesy of "Modern Drunkard" magazine:

http://drunkard.com/issues/11-03/11-03-jailhouse.htm

Chug that Fermented Ketchup Monster.... chug-a-lug.... drown in it, why doncha?
vomit8

(Also of note in this article is a link to a misconduct report indicating his refusal to return from the Law Library on May 30 as required... but of course, why would rules... or the law, even, apply to him... Evil or Very Mad)

Unbelievable...yet totally believable... wow again...

127Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Stealing Thu 27 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

Toomuchwaiting

Toomuchwaiting

The master becomes the submissive and gets punished. The guards have to be laughing their behinds off.

EllsBells

EllsBells

TheEndIsNear wrote:

Unbelievable...yet totally believable... wow again...

Yes, believable ... remember the stories about BB allegedly stealing supplies from police storerooms when he was stocking them with janitorial supplies, from the Little League snack bar and from charity event tills? Looks like sticky fingers and old habits die hard.

Shocked

129Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Hearing Today Thu 27 Jun 2013, 8:43 pm

AnalyzeThis

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/hearing-held-for-bob-bashara-in-his-murder-trial-lays-out-what-appears-to-be-lengthy-case/-/1719314/20747574/-/po1bxbz/-/index.html

(video at link)

snips

Only the Local 4 Defenders were in court Thursday for a hearing to lay out some information in the upcoming trial of Bob Bashara.

The Defenders learned the trial will likely be long, and very detailed. There's nearly 8,000 pages of discovery and witnesses will be flown in from across the country to testify.

The potential key witnesses include Bashara's former mistress Rachel Gillette and a mystery woman from Oregon. Bashara's son, who currently lives in Iowa, may also be called to testify.

"At this point I'd like to certainly meet with the attorneys on a fairly regular basis," said Bashara.

Bashara asked many questions and was concerned his attorneys may not have enough time to prepare for the trial.

The preliminary hearing for Bob Bashara will be held in September.

130Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Visitors Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:53 pm

smallal

smallal

Did this loss of privileges include loss of visitation ? Is any of his family besides mommy and sister visiting him ? And it still sounds as if he feels none of the rules apply to him. He is still an arrogant ass and what is this business of searching for the "real killer". Perhaps a ploy to instill doubt in a jurors mind by claiming the whole confession and complete version as told by Joe was totally fabricated. Good luck with that ! I also find it interesting that the son was mentioned as a possible witness but no mention of the daughter. Would he be a witness for the defense, if so will most likely become a hostile witness. It's also interesting because the son was not in the state when the crime was committed. It could only be something BB had said to him prior to or after his mother was murdered. My speculation because it is a surprise that this particular family member would be testifying given his location at the time of the disappearance. Or even something his mother may have told him prior to her death. Anyone else think this is a little odd to include him as a witness ?

ohwow1

ohwow1

smallal wrote:Did this loss of privileges include loss of visitation ? Is any of his family besides mommy and sister visiting him ? And it still sounds as if he feels none of the rules apply to him. He is still an arrogant ass and what is this business of searching for the "real killer". Perhaps a ploy to instill doubt in a jurors mind by claiming the whole confession and complete version as told by Joe was totally fabricated.  Good luck with that ! I also find it interesting that the son was mentioned as a possible witness but no mention of the daughter. Would he be a witness for the defense, if so will most likely become a hostile witness. It's also interesting because the son was not in the state when the crime was committed. It could only be something BB had said to him prior to or after his mother was murdered. My speculation because it is a surprise that this particular family member would be testifying given his location at the time of the disappearance. Or even something his mother may have told him prior to her death. Anyone else think this is a little odd to include him as a witness ?

Since we only know that, having lost both parents, it hasn't been an easy road for the kids, and we have no way of knowing what they know, I think it's especially inappropriate to go as far as to speculate an entire scenario surrounding a theoretical testimony.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Thank you for posting, Analyze!

A link to the uncut 12 minute hearing:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/uncut-court-hearing-for-bob-bashara/-/1719418/20745208/-/9f0gfj/-/index.html

Basically, BB's public defense team asked for an adjournment of the August 19 preliminary exam due to the voluminous discovery to which Judge King replied, "This isn't a trial. This is a preliminary examination."  He adjourned until Monday, September 9.

Lisa Lindsey asked that the August 19 date be kept for a hearing in which both sides can hash out motions re what to allow/disallow in the prelim exam. She also stated it appears at this point the case will stay with the Public Defender's office, and requested the September 9 date remain fixed and firm, that no further adjournments be allowed. "Anybody he retains then must be prepared to go ahead on that date," she stated, explaining the hoop-jumping required to subpoena out-of-state witnesses, etc.

Judge King concurred, telling BigBobb he will not allow further adjournments. "If for whatever reason you decide to change horses, I'm not going to delay this matter anymore."

The date was set for Monday, September 9 in the a.m. and Lindsey stated she expects the preliminary exam to last a full calendar week. Shocked 

Go Team Lindsey!!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

pastpast

pastpast

Sorry to be behind on this and I know none of us are trying to cause any further hurt we just want to understand what is known....that being said I just watched the recent Dateline show. What is up with Gentz coming over to move these boxes from the garage and Jane allegedly upset about that. Was Bob moving out and were these his? If so, why were they going into the house? It sounds from what Gentz said that Jane was upset more than someone would be over just a mess in the garage. Did she know any of what was up with Bob and Rachael? Does anyone know if she shared any knowledge about that?

ohwow1

ohwow1

pastpast wrote:Sorry to be behind on this and I know none of us are trying to cause any further hurt we just want to understand what is known....that being said I just watched the recent Dateline show. What is up with Gentz coming over to move these boxes from the garage and Jane allegedly upset about that. Was Bob moving out and were these his? If so, why were they going into the house? It sounds from what Gentz said that Jane was upset more than someone would be over just a mess in the garage. Did she know any of what was up with Bob and Rachael? Does anyone know if she shared any knowledge about that?

I have no real answers to this, but I will assume that, when you're stuck dealing with someone that you may be disgusted with, any little annoyance is going to heap onto the disdain pile, and might piss you off more than a situation where there is no backstory. I don't know what Jane knew, but I know she had lots of friends, and that plenty of Grosse Pointe knew about his pathetic sidepiece...

EllsBells

EllsBells

Wow, a whole week for the preliminary exam and 4 public defenders! Worthy said they have a mountain of evidence and it looks like she wasn't bluffing.  Glad the judge said the prelim exam date is firm, no changing horses.

Does anyone know what is the civil suit that Bob was so concerned about?  Why is he seemingly more interested in that --- rather than the potentially life imprisonment criminal case?

Winchester said it looks like BigBob has lost a lot of weight.  Is BB perhaps using purloined packets of catsup, sugar and jelly to try to bulk up to his former bigness?

Question

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:

Does anyone know what is the civil suit that Bob was so concerned about?  Why is he seemingly more interested in that --- rather than the potentially life imprisonment criminal case?

Question

BBM & snipped  
This intrigued me too, Ells. Watched the video again and the judge is Robert Ziolkowski.  The only civil case I found w/Ziolkowski is the state's Dept. of Environmental Affairs vs Robert Bashara but from 2008. Last action was a cancelled status conference over 4 years ago!

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=667574

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
10/24/2008 Appeal Actions from Lower/Other Courts/Agency (Judicial Officer: Ziolkowski, Robert L. )
(CTSCLERK: JACQUELINE)
10/24/2008 Status Conference Scheduled
10/24/2008 Case Filing Fee - Paid (Judicial Officer: Ziolkowski, Robert L. )
Atty: IN PRO PER OR OUT OF STATE (CTSCLERK: JACQUELINE) (AMT: $150.00)
10/27/2008 Claim of Appeal, Filed
(Clerk: Westfall,James)
10/29/2008 Close/Final - Order Dismiss/Denying Appeal, Signed and Filed (Judicial Officer: Ziolkowski, Robert L. )
Untimely filed (Clerk: Holland,Cheri)
12/05/2008 Miscellaneous Motion, Filed (Judicial Officer: Ziolkowski, Robert L. )
Fee: $20.00 PAID (Clerk: Blackmore,B)
12/08/2008 Motion for Reconsideration/Rehearing, Filed
Fee: $20.00 PAID (Clerk: Hancock,B)
12/12/2008 Motion Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Ziolkowski, Robert L.)
Application for leave to appeal
Result: Held
12/12/2008 Closed/Final - Consent Judgment, Signed and Filed (Judicial Officer: Ziolkowski, Robert L. )
(Clerk: Blackmore,B)
02/13/2009 CANCELED   Status Conference (11:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Ziolkowski, Robert L.)
Case Disposed/Order Previously Entered
Case Disposed/Order Previously Entered

Could it be he stipulated to something he never did and is now scrambling to fix it so it can't be brought up? (no surprise...) Or is it a new civil case that is not public? (the court lookups only reflect "public" cases, whatever that means)

As for the attorney mentioned to be "handling" this, David Cripps is a Detroit criminal defense attorney.

Curious.

EllsBells

EllsBells

Chewet, could it also be the status of the personal protection order filed by Rachel Gillett? Thanks for finding the page, I couldn't find it.

[Notice that the second to last entry date  (6/25/12, PPO proof sent to Michigan State Police, proof of service filed) is the same day Bashara was incarcerated.]

Petitioner Gillett, Rachel R Pro Se

Respondent Bashara, Robert

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
04/26/2012 Petition, Filed (Case Initiation) (Judicial Officer: PPO, Docket Judge )
04/26/2012 Review Hearing Scheduled
(NEXT ACT: REVIEW HEARING 04/26/2012 LOC: D/M ) (CTSCLERK: GAZALI NAJ)
04/26/2012 Case Filing Fee - No Charge
(ATTY: In Pro, Per) (CTSCLERK: GAZALI NAJ)
04/26/2012 Petition for Personal Protection Order Granted, S/F (Judicial Officer: Lombard, Arthur J. )
04/26/2012 CANCELED   Review Hearing  (8:00 AM) (Judicial Officer PPO, Docket Judge)
Conversion
(LOC: D/M )
Conversion
04/26/2012 Petition Filed  (8:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Lombard, Arthur J.)
(REMARKS: EXP 04/26/13 RESP DOB 12/12/57) (CLERK: Garner, Susan REPORTER: SKINNER, MARY E) (CTSCLERK: GARNER_S)
Result: Held
04/27/2012 Personal Protection Order Sent to Lein
(ATTY: In Pro, Per) (CTSCLERK: JONES_D)
05/09/2012 Miscellaneous Pleadings, Filed
(REMARKS: REPLY TO PPO) (CTSCLERK: ALLEN_L)
05/18/2012 Proof of Service, filed
(REMARKS: DF) (CTSCLERK: GARNER_S)
05/18/2012 Service of Complaint, Filed
(CTSCLERK: ALLEN_L)
06/25/2012 Proof of Service of Injunction Order, Filed
PPO proof sent to MSP (Clerk: Rosa-Sandoval,V)
06/26/2012 Proof of Service of Injunction Order, Filed
PPO proof to msp\dpd (Clerk: Jones,D)

Perhaps the prosecutor wanted to make sure that the MSP knew not to allow calls or mail to Gillett while Bob was incarcerated.

I wonder if he is asking if the PPO has expired so he can contact Gillett again.  PPOs don't last forever and if for 1 year that expiration just passed.  Given BB's apparent incorrigible need to intimidate people who are against him --- despite having charges of witness tampering of Gillette currently pending --- it wouldn't surprise me if this is the civil case on which he is so focused.  As a narcissist, he probably still thinks he can pull her strings and sweet talk her to his side.

Obviously, it would be stupid to ask the judge in his murder case in effect: "Has the PPO expired against my contacting a key prosecution witness whom I'm charged with intimidating?" --- but then we know Bob is stupid.

Plus, there apparently aren't any other filed civil suits against him except the older Dept of Environmental Affairs case Chewet mentioned above.  Or there could be a pending unfiled suit of course --- but wouldn't he have an attorney who would keep him informed about that?

https://cmspublic.3rdcc.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1716447

138Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice - Page 3 Empty Subject of Civil Case??? Mon 01 Jul 2013, 1:46 pm

chewet

chewet

Ells, I do not think it has anything to do with RG's PPO as it is the state vs. Monster, plus the judge is Ziolkowski.... I did wonder though if perhaps this is a brand new civil suit-- like, oh, I dunno, something to do with the sale of the house?? The state might be trying to block Monster from profiting. Since he is prevented from settling Jane's estate, why should he be able to profit from sale proceeds in what would have been joint property? Just a thought...

Where're the Defenders when you need 'em....flower

EllsBells

EllsBells

An old friend resurfaces and regresses.

Snipped: "Griem recently was appointed by Mayor James Fouts to head the [Wayne] city’s in-house legal staff, a job that pays $112,000. Under the city charter, the selection of the attorney must be confirmed by a majority of the Warren City Council. Council members will likely query Griem about his hope to return to the same job he held in the 1980s."

Hhhmm ...

Source: http://www.macombdaily.com/article/20130625/NEWS01/130629733/warren-council-to-vote-on-griem-appointment

Shocked

kittygirl

kittygirl

Is it bad that one of my colleagues who lives in SE Michigan sends me Bob Bashara articles because she knows I'm obsessed with the case?

Just found out this morning, via satellite, Monster will be in court today.

http://www.macombdaily.com/article/20130709/NEWS01/130709600/bashara-hearing-revolves-around-computer-evidence-return

Gee I wonder who it is?  Who had things taken in a search warrant.  hmmmm....Or it could potentially be another slave?  Obedient slave?

kittygirl

kittygirl

does anyone remember a blog written by someone that Bob and RG met? If you remember can you point me in the direction of a link? I have a hunch I am developing.

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:does anyone remember a blog written by someone that Bob and RG met?  If you remember can you point me in the direction of a link?  I have a hunch I am developing.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/hearing-wednesday-regarding-investigative-subpeona-linked-to-bob-bashara-case/-/1719418/20915050/-/ufecffz/-/index.html

Don't know about a blog, Kitty, but I sure recall mention/talk of a Chicago slave, don't you?

And the only "Therese Giffin" I could find is a 55-year-old from-- dum... dum..dum..dum-- CHICAGO!

kittygirl

kittygirl

chewet wrote:
kittygirl wrote:does anyone remember a blog written by someone that Bob and RG met?  If you remember can you point me in the direction of a link?  I have a hunch I am developing.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/hearing-wednesday-regarding-investigative-subpeona-linked-to-bob-bashara-case/-/1719418/20915050/-/ufecffz/-/index.html

Don't know about a blog, Kitty, but I sure recall mention/talk of a Chicago slave, don't you?

And the only "Therese Giffin" I could find is a 55-year-old from-- dum... dum..dum..dum-- CHICAGO!

Yes I remember a Chicago slave. Obedient slave? I hope that Hank Winchester is on a plan going out there to tell us about this mystery woman.

EllsBells

EllsBells

Does anyone think it's odd to have a hearing to decide returning the property of a witness? When was this woman involved with BigBoob?

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:
chewet wrote:

Yes I remember a Chicago slave.  Obedient slave?  I hope that Hank Winchester is on a plan going out there to tell us about this mystery woman.

BBM. Me too, Kitty!

Not sure how to post images, but here is a cut and paste from veromi.net, where the only other Therese Giffin is 86-years-young:

3.  DECOSTRIS, THERESA  (Age 55)

Associated names:

GIFFIN, THERESA A
    GIFFIN, THERESE A
    STRENSKI, T
      Available CHICAGO, IL  

4. GIFFIN, THERESE  (Age 55)

Associated names:

DECASTRIS,  THERESE
    GIFFI, THERESE
      Available CHICAGO, IL  

5. GIFFIN, THERESE  (Age 55)
      Available CHICAGO, IL

EllsBells wrote:Does anyone think it's odd to have a hearing to decide returning the property of a witness?   When was this woman involved with BigBoob?

Yes, I found it peculiar too, Ells, but then after reading in the link above that the defense had the hard drives in their hands to make some sort of "forensic exam" (hello? you've got 8,000 pages of discovery, wth are you doing now?) why perhaps the witness got a bit freaked by that nonsense? I know I'd sure have the creeps!! affraid Glad the judge is taking them out of Boober's freakizoid hands and giving 'em back in this case...

kittygirl

kittygirl

interestingly enough.

there is an obedient slave 2 on some fetish sites.  She is 55 from illinois.  

Therese graduated in 1975, making her approximately 55/56ish.

Oh and did I mention that she had some contact with rg on alt.com?  On their blogs?

ohwow1

ohwow1

Toomuchwaiting wrote:The master becomes the submissive and gets punished.  The guards have to be laughing their behinds off.

The guards think he's a royal asshole, and are happy to keep him in check. It just blows my mind that anyone would ever see that pig in a position of power!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum