Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please introduce yourself to the administrator

+44
fullheart
legaleagle12
zeus
renah
rubyslippers
One Wonders
EllsBells
WildChild
SpiderMeema
Waffles
phoenix22
t6849tw
migraine
redhead
comrade
meandmyshadow
fancypants71
Sockmonkey
Nieschk
grace81203
izzyannie
jan_53
CuriousPortlander
txsage
Pointed Barbs
KimmyK
BirdLover
SunnyGirl
GardenElf
Darkman
Katie2
kittygirl
Laker
chewet
CA Lady
starzinmyeyes2
AuntKKel
AnalyzeThis
Copzkid
stina
Fifteen30
Freckles
hailey35
Justice4Jane
48 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome to Justice for Jane!!! I am not an experienced blogger. We will all learn together. We are a group of orphaned bloggers looking for a place to discuss the tragic and brutal murder of Jane Bashara. Many of us grew to be friends while avidly following this case on "The Hinky Meter" crime blog that has recently shut down. We welcome any and all who want to see Justice for Jane!!!!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

hailey35

hailey35

Thank you for setting up this forum. Very Happy I was very sad to learn the HTM was shut down. I was a lurker on THM who actively followed the Jane Bashara case. Thank you for giving us a place to discuss.

Freckles

A big shout out for the new site and the admins who worked rapidly to set it up! cheers

Fifteen30

I was really upset when I saw THM taken down. It was great to watch you guys organize yourselves and unwaveringly move forward! I know Jane would have done the same, and she'd be as impressed as I am. I guess we have all become friends...what a team!

stina

stina

Thanks so much for taking the reins Migraine and giving us orphans a home...you did a great job!

Fifteen30 wrote:I was really upset when I saw THM taken down. It was great to watch you guys organize yourselves and unwaveringly move forward! I know Jane would have done the same, and she'd be as impressed as I am. I guess we have all become friends...what a team!

Glad to see 15/30, Justice, and other GPers here. Kudos to Migraine for taking the initiative to start this site.

Please tell your friends that googling "justiceforjane" or justice4jane" will take them to other sites. They need to add "justice4jane.forumotion.com" to get here. A little confusing, but probably manageable in a small community.

Let's share with other sites interested in bringing to justice the murderers of Jane. She would want a respectful, magnanimous, and inclusive site, imo. We are here to seek justice in a manner that honors Jane's extraordinary nature.

Smile

Copzkid

Thanks Migraine, here's to hoping we don't give you a migraine, cheers.

AnalyzeThis

Just want to add my thanks for starting this, and glad to see some familiar names here!

AuntKKel

Thank you Migraine, Stina, DanStar, and many others not mentioned for taking the courage to start this blog. I was an avid follower at The Hinky Meter. Although I did not know Jane or Val, for that matter, I'm sure they both would be and are proud that you started this blog in pursuit of justice!! Thanks for letting me join.......you all ROCK!!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Thank you all for the support! still can't believe I did this! My next step is to add us to google search so we will show up while "googling".

11Please introduce yourself to the administrator Empty Thanks! Mon 14 May 2012, 6:05 am

starzinmyeyes2

starzinmyeyes2

Thanks for starting this up....I was gone over the weekend, and missed what happened to THM. I didn't post much, but I actively follow this case. Glad to be here, and looking forward to following the discussions. Thanks again!

CA Lady

CA Lady

As a lost Hinky, I'm so glad I found this forum. I was a reader on Jane's thread but never posted. I followed along with all of you great posters!!

I may not post often, but am very glad to be able to join the group.

Thanks to all who have been such good friends to Jane and are looking for justice to prevail. And thanks so much for those who carried the torch over here to continue the search for her justice.

chewet

chewet

Thank you so much, Migraine, for pulling this all together so quickly!! DanStar and Stina too!!! You ladies rock!!

Laker

Laker

Thanks to you all for establishing this site. While I infrequently post, I am still staying positive that there will be lots to post about soon! Cheers. sunny

kittygirl

kittygirl

Hi everybody! You guys are awesome getting this set up so quickly!!!

stina

stina

kittygirl wrote:Hi everybody! You guys are awesome getting this set up so quickly!!!

Hi kittygirl...a bunch of us were hoping you would find your way here!

kittygirl

kittygirl

you guys just missed my bob in jail avatar. Smile Glad to be here!!

Katie2

Do not post alot...but follow this everyday! Good job

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

More and more of our displaced Hinkies are finding there way here! Welcome! Hope we can still find Pointed Barbs, Lawman9, Bob the Slob to name a few....

Darkman

I advertised this forum to some people earlier on ... HERE: (a blogspot that I came across few hours ago) http://detroitautomotivemeltdown.blogspot.com/2012/05/crazy-hand-waving-is-back.html

Darkman May 14, 2012 4:35 PM
Grosse Pointe locals (re: Jane Bashara murder) opened up their own little board and moved there... so the case IS "up for community discussion", among other couple of places on the net Smile

Drop by there sometimes... Wink

Maybe they will arrive here some day... Detroit-er(s) by the looks of it

Last edited by Darkman on Tue 15 May 2012, 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total

GardenElf

HI Everyone - I've followed The Hinky Meter since Jane's brutal murder though I've not yet posted.

After watching that reprehensible Dateline episode I just couldn't remain silent any longer.

Thank you all for the past months of time and effort on behalf of Jane. My first impression upon meeting him could be defined in one word - Arrogant. He really thought he was the life of any party, but only tolerated because of Jane's sweet personality.

I believe in Justice for Jane and her beautiful children..when are they going to charge this Monster? When.....?

stina

stina

GardenElf wrote:HI Everyone - I've followed The Hinky Meter since Jane's brutal murder though I've not yet posted.

After watching that reprehensible Dateline episode I just couldn't remain silent any longer.

Thank you all for the past months of time and effort on behalf of Jane. My first impression upon meeting him could be defined in one word - Arrogant. He really thought he was the life of any party, but only tolerated because of Jane's sweet personality.

I believe in Justice for Jane and her beautiful children..when are they going to charge this Monster? When.....?

Welcome GardenElf....Let's hope an arrest is coming soon... Exclamation

23Please introduce yourself to the administrator Empty Thanks! Tue 15 May 2012, 10:44 am

SunnyGirl

SunnyGirl

I've been a member of The Hinky Meter for years! I don't post often but I read every day.

I am SO glad to see this forum. I'm a Michigander and have followed the Jane Bashara case since it happened. I depend on you guys to keep me informed of the activity going on.

Again, thanks so much!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome Sunnygirl!!

BirdLover

BirdLover

Thanks Migraine and all the others for setting up this forum. I had only been registered on THM about 2 weeks before it was shut down -- but had been lurking for months before that ! I am so glad the "main players" have found this new forum and have begun posting again. Having up-to-the-minute observations and comments is great. Kudos to you for continuing to pursue "Justice For Jane."

Darkman

Pretty sure i communicated with Painted Pony not long ago ... and invited her to check out this forum and to join in Smile

kittygirl

kittygirl

Welcome BirdLover!

KimmyK

KimmyK

Hello Former Hinksters!
A great big thank you to Migraine for setting this site up for us 'homless hinkies'
I found THM following the Jane Bashera case. I didn't post much, but usually lurked daily.
I was shocked when I went to 'catch up' and the site was gone!
Also, thank you to DanStar and Stina in their new roles as moderators! Great job everyone!
May Justice for Jane and Bobbers arrest come soon! Smile

Darkman

Just caught up with pointed barbs elsewhere on the net ... and sent them a PM to "come on over".

So hopefully they will arrive soon Very Happy

30Please introduce yourself to the administrator Empty Calling all Hinky Meter Refugees!!! Wed 16 May 2012, 3:56 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Darkman wrote:Just caught up with pointed barbs elsewhere on the net ... and sent them a PM to "come on over".

So hopefully they will arrive soon Very Happy

I hope so!! Would love to have Painted Pony and Pointed Barbs here!!!! Also CuriosityGotMe (my fellow Middlesexer)

Darkman

Pointed Barbs - already here Very Happy

Painted Pony - already was notified ... and they replied to me, will arrive and sign up here (when have time i guess) Smile

Darkman

Also crossed paths with Orgona and Lash .. and let them know Smile

Orgona should be arriving here soon i would guess .. Lash will maybe also arrive some day Wink

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

family4ever wrote:As a member of Jane's family, I have to keep the well-being of her case in mind at all times and am not free to post as I wish I could. But, hopefully there is no harm in jumping in really quick to say thank you to those that set up this blog. When HM went down, it was a terrible feeling to be cut off from all of you. The HM, and now this blog, have been invaluable sources of information for Jane's family and friends. Thanks again for setting it up, and thanks also to all who have come to care so much about Jane and her case. We are confident that justice will be served soon... xo

I am so glad that this forum may help Jane's family as you all try to make sense of your loss. I understand how cut off you felt when the HM disappeared because I felt the same way! Our little forum has big shoes to fill, but we will do our best. This beautiful spring weather is not so bright as I walk by Jane's home and know she's not there. Please know that Middlesex misses her presence terribly. She was one fine lady. I hope that Jessie and Rob know how much we on Middlesex are praying for them.....

stina

stina

family4ever wrote:As a member of Jane's family, I have to keep the well-being of her case in mind at all times and am not free to post as I wish I could. But, hopefully there is no harm in jumping in really quick to say thank you to those that set up this blog. When HM went down, it was a terrible feeling to be cut off from all of you. The HM, and now this blog, have been invaluable sources of information for Jane's family and friends. Thanks again for setting it up, and thanks also to all who have come to care so much about Jane and her case. We are confident that justice will be served soon... xo

Words can't express how saddened I am that Jane and her family have had to suffer such a tragedy.
Please know that there are so many people who want justice for Jane and your family.
You are in my prayers and thoughts daily.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

migraine wrote:More and more of our displaced Hinkies are finding there way here! Welcome! Hope we can still find Pointed Barbs, Lawman9, Bob the Slob to name a few....

...and like magic...It was good of you to pull this together so quickly.

txsage

Migraine,
You are definitely honoring Jane's memory with this forum.

Family4ever: prayers, peace and HOPE for you and all of Jane's family. Her parents and children do not deserve this pain. May Bob receive his warrant ASAP! He is a menace on the loose!

stina

stina

Welcome Goodfairy49....did you notice you are the 49th to register?

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

stina wrote:Welcome Goodfairy49....did you notice you are the 49th to register?

Wow!! That's a good sign!! I love you

KUDOS to Migraine & all the others who pulled this forum together so quickly! Cool

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Painted Pony wrote:KUDOS to Migraine & all the others who pulled this forum together so quickly! Cool

Painted Pony!! Welcome!
I love you

Laker

Laker

Family4ever - I continue to pray for peace for you and your family, particularly Jane's children and Mom. Hopefully, you will be blessed with an arrest soon.

Darkman

Laker wrote:

Family4ever - I continue to pray for peace for you and your family, particularly Jane's children and Mom. Hopefully, you will be blessed with an arrest soon.
BBM
... with one more arrest you mean ...

Because, regardless what Bob told Joe Gentz to do or not to do, how to do it, regardless of any other circumstances ... and regardless even of Joe Gentz's, reported, Low IQ ... --- Joe Gentz admitted murdering Jane with "his own hands" (so to speak), had been arrested, and surely is far from "Saint" in my book, anyhow.

... so "blessed with one more arrest", to me sounds better ...

Sooner or later, Bob's "time will come", i am sure!

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Another former Hinky member here. Thanks so much for setting up this site! I felt so lost without THM! Glad we have a new place to discuss this case. Glad to see so many former THM friends here.

Darkman

CP, glad to see you made it here Wink

45Please introduce yourself to the administrator Empty Thanks! Fri 18 May 2012, 8:46 am

jan_53

jan_53

Thanks to everyone that put their heads together to get this forum going! I was going thru 'Hinky withdrawal'! Thanks again! jan_53

izzyannie

Thank-you to Migrane and all who put up this blog. I have viewd HM for quite a while but have never written in. I pray for Justice for Jane and that Bob will soon be arrested and will rot in jail as he deserves. Rest in Peace Sweet Jane

grace81203

Migraine and Others: Thank you - thank you -thank you for starting this blog! The only strand I followed on the Hinky Meter was this one--mostly just reading all the information without posting. I live in a neighboring town and took an interest in this terrible tragedy.
I just took The Hinky Meter for granted and didn't appreciate it until it was gone. I felt terrible to hear of Valhall's problems and I sure wish the best for her. Now I feel back home with family--seeing all the familiar names has been such a joy. I will not take you all for granted. God Bless You All. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

kittygirl

kittygirl

Please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for you often; I hope you will find peace and justice. I never met Jane but there is a man I know from work who knew Jane and had the most wonderful things to say about her. I want to say more but words fail me. I just wanted to let you know that I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers and pray for swift justice.

Nieschk

Nieschk

Great job getting this thing up and running so quickly. So glad to be here too!

Sockmonkey

Hi! Does anyone have a link to watch the full dateline episode? I can only find clips. Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum