Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please introduce yourself to the administrator

+44
fullheart
legaleagle12
zeus
renah
rubyslippers
One Wonders
EllsBells
WildChild
SpiderMeema
Waffles
phoenix22
t6849tw
migraine
redhead
comrade
meandmyshadow
fancypants71
Sockmonkey
Nieschk
grace81203
izzyannie
jan_53
CuriousPortlander
txsage
Pointed Barbs
KimmyK
BirdLover
SunnyGirl
GardenElf
Darkman
Katie2
kittygirl
Laker
chewet
CA Lady
starzinmyeyes2
AuntKKel
AnalyzeThis
Copzkid
stina
Fifteen30
Freckles
hailey35
Justice4Jane
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 3 Empty Hi Tue 26 Jun 2012, 3:50 pm

One Wonders

Hi.
I was a huge fan of The Hinky Meter and followed the Jane Bashara case over there and at Reality Chatter now.

I have been following along here but am such a chicken to register. However, when I learned the news yesterday of BB being arrested I had to put my fears to the side and register to thank all of the great people here for fighting for Jane's justice on a daily bases.

It seems to me most of the folks in your fair city and beyond are as sure as I am that BB started this whole sad thing by having his wife Jane murdered and hopefully it will end right at his door step.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of you good people.

One Wonders

chewet

chewet

One Wonders wrote:Hi.
I was a huge fan of The Hinky Meter and followed the Jane Bashara case over there and at Reality Chatter now.

I have been following along here but am such a chicken to register. However, when I learned the news yesterday of BB being arrested I had to put my fears to the side and register to thank all of the great people here for fighting for Jane's justice on a daily bases.

It seems to me most of the folks in your fair city and beyond are as sure as I am that BB started this whole sad thing by having his wife Jane murdered and hopefully it will end right at his door step.

One Wonders

Welcome to Justice4Jane, One Wonders!! I enjoyed your posts on the RC thread after THM went down. You rock! This is a great group of caring, committed individuals, and it's great to have you here! flower

One Wonders

chewet wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Hi.

One Wonders

Welcome to Justice4Jane, One Wonders!! I enjoyed your posts on the RC thread after THM went down. You rock! This is a great group of caring, committed individuals, and it's great to have you here! flower

Thank you chewet. I knew I remembered you from somewhere but couldn't remember. Thank you for the warm welcome. We Shall see justice done for Jane that's for sure.

Freckles

One Wonders-
Hi! Welcome to one of the best little sites around! Good mods and plenty of food for thought. cheers Look forward to hearing your ideas.

rubyslippers

Hello. Have been following J4J on The Hinky Meter until that site was discontinued. Glad that some huge progress is being made in this case now. Glad the community is rallying to see justice served.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome rubyslippers....looks like the wheels of justice are starting!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

renah

Hi everyone:)

Ive been following this case closely ever since Val began covering it on thm... After that forum's terrible demise Ive been searching for another board to land on-- & thrilled to find J4J. You all seem like such a great group of caring, dedicated, & intelligent people; this forum ranks #1 in my search:)

Not sure what else to say? At thm my username was YYY. Im only marginally computer literate, tho actually to be accurate I guess I should say smartphone literate...Its very frustrating sometimes, being without my lap or desktop, but one of these days Im sure the moneytree in the backyard will decide to bloom-- then Ill replace the machines my kids blew up & be able to post more freely, at will.

While I dont post very often- & when i do, you can bet $$ that I'll be whining about having to use my phone; its very embarassing:( but i cant seem to self edit the subject (SEE??) - I do read everything & everyday.

I feel like I get to know the people who post, & after just a bit they become friends I care about. Its easy to do since each of you all are a very specific type of person: people who care about injustice and right & wrong, compassionate and basically UNselfish people who choose to step up & dedicate a portion of their lives towards helping give a voice to those who have lost theirs. I definitely feel that more & more in this world this type of dedicated unselfishness has sadly become all too rare.. So even from the sidelines I am gratefull to be part of this, part of this group and part of your lives Smile

Peace:)
Renah

zeus

renah wrote:Hi everyone:)

Ive been following this case closely ever since Val began covering it on thm... After that forum's terrible demise Ive been searching for another board to land on-- & thrilled to find J4J. You all seem like such a great group of caring, dedicated, & intelligent people; this forum ranks #1 in my search:)

Not sure what else to say? At thm my username was YYY. Im only marginally computer literate, tho actually to be accurate I guess I should say smartphone literate...Its very frustrating sometimes, being without my lap or desktop, but one of these days Im sure the moneytree in the backyard will decide to bloom-- then Ill replace the machines my kids blew up & be able to post more freely, at will.

While I dont post very often- & when i do, you can bet $$ that I'll be whining about having to use my phone; its very embarassing:( but i cant seem to self edit the subject (SEE??) - I do read everything & everyday.

I feel like I get to know the people who post, & after just a bit they become friends I care about. Its easy to do since each of you all are a very specific type of person: people who care about injustice and right & wrong, compassionate and basically UNselfish people who choose to step up & dedicate a portion of their lives towards helping give a voice to those who have lost theirs. I definitely feel that more & more in this world this type of dedicated unselfishness has sadly become all too rare.. So even from the sidelines I am gratefull to be part of this, part of this group and part of your lives Smile

Renah

Welcome to the family Renah Very Happy

chewet

chewet

Hello Renah,

Glad you found your way over here, and welcome hearing your voice for Justice for Jane (even when it's quietly "speaking" from a smartphone-- I totally get it-- LOL)!
flower I love you flower I love you flower

Freckles

renah wrote:Hi everyone:)

Renah

If your money tree does bloom, could I get some cuttings or seeds? Sure could use a newer money tree myself! The old one is rather outdated and I don't see much currency from it!

Welcome!

111Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 3 Empty Hello Tue 24 Jul 2012, 8:40 am

legaleagle12

legaleagle12

Thank you for setting up this forum. I'm new to the online forum, but have been reading it for quite a while. I knew Jane briefly with my own involvment at GPS. I pray that justice is served and her memory is honored.

I love you

112Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 3 Empty Just hello Tue 24 Jul 2012, 7:47 pm

fullheart

I have been deeply disturbed by this entire horrorshow that Bob has perpetrated upon the world. I had the honor to be at Jane's memorial birthday. Thank you for allowing me to have the honor of that experience. I never knew her, but wish I had. The character of her friends speaks volumes about who she was. I'm the tall blonde that brought napkins, candles, etc, and who grew up in the area. What has motivated me to write is the suggestion that the proceeds from the signs, etc be given to Jane's family for legal fees. I am all for that and would like to find a way to help out with that.

chewet

chewet

legaleagle12 wrote:Thank you for setting up this forum. I'm new to the online forum, but have been reading it for quite a while. I knew Jane briefly with my own involvment at GPS. I pray that justice is served and her memory is honored.

I love you

Welcome, legaleagle12!! I too was new to online forums before this case began, and am still on the "learning curve" so to speak. How lucky you were to have known Jane through the school system...

Justice will prevail! Let us stand together!

chewet

chewet

fullheart wrote:I have been deeply disturbed by this entire horrorshow that Bob has perpetrated upon the world. I had the honor to be at Jane's memorial birthday. Thank you for allowing me to have the honor of that experience. I never knew her, but wish I had. The character of her friends speaks volumes about who she was. I'm the tall blonde that brought napkins, candles, etc, and who grew up in the area. What has motivated me to write is the suggestion that the proceeds from the signs, etc be given to Jane's family for legal fees. I am all for that and would like to find a way to help out with that.

Welcome, welcome, and thank you for speaking up, fullheart! Have seen you post before, but am especially thankful you are here tonight I love you

Gpmom4

Hello Everyone,

I am a former Hinky follower and GPP resident. I am saddened by the murder of Jane Bashara. My heart breaks for her children and family. Thank you for setting up this forum. I truly hope that justice will prevail sooner than later. Cheers!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome Gpmom4...

117Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 3 Empty Hi there Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:29 pm

PBandJ

Hi there. I have followed for a few weeks ago, but finally decided to sign on. Thank you for having a great place for Jane.

debbie in wa

Hi! I followed The Hinky Meter religiously, and was so bummed when I saw it was gone, but glad that I found this one! I was Debra L on the Hinky site, and used to post frequently on the Sky Metalwala case, if anyone remembers that one?

Thanks for letting me become a part of justice4jane Very Happy

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome Debbie in wa....We are so glad you found your way over here. Most of us miss Hinky too!

debbie in wa

Thanks! Smile

pammiez

Hi, This is a wonderful site. This is the first time since I first registered that I'm on, but will do it more often.

Jane was a very special lady and I thank you for doing this. The world has lost a "special angel".

122Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 3 Empty Welcome pammiez Sun 05 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

zeus

We all agree Jane was and is an angel.May you enjoy the forum it's all about Jane.
Zeus

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome pammiez,

What wonderful sentiments about Jane...So glad you joined the forum!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum