Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please introduce yourself to the administrator

+44
fullheart
legaleagle12
zeus
renah
rubyslippers
One Wonders
EllsBells
WildChild
SpiderMeema
Waffles
phoenix22
t6849tw
migraine
redhead
comrade
meandmyshadow
fancypants71
Sockmonkey
Nieschk
grace81203
izzyannie
jan_53
CuriousPortlander
txsage
Pointed Barbs
KimmyK
BirdLover
SunnyGirl
GardenElf
Darkman
Katie2
kittygirl
Laker
chewet
CA Lady
starzinmyeyes2
AuntKKel
AnalyzeThis
Copzkid
stina
Fifteen30
Freckles
hailey35
Justice4Jane
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Darkman

SM ... so far it's only clips.

Migraine, the admin, however said she will attempt to transfer her DVR'ed episode to the laptop and upload it to the net.

Sockmonkey

Darkman wrote:SM ... so far it's only clips.

Migraine, the admin, however said she will attempt to transfer her DVR'ed episode to the laptop and upload it to the net.

That would be awesome!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Sockmonkey wrote:
Darkman wrote:SM ... so far it's only clips.

That would be awesome!

I just need to get the right kind of AV cable (being shipped from Amazon.com). Then I can transfer it and upload.....

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Darkman wrote:avi is generally somewhat smaller than wmv

i don't think you'll be able to attach to the forum the entire Video ... - 1 hour AVI file for example could be like 300 - 600 mb or so... pretty sure it will be too large to attach it to the forum here

yes I am just trying to see the best way to proceed. I think the upload to Youtube or google video probably best....actually whole process seems really easy. I just realized I didn't have the right cable.....so I should be able to have the episode up within a few days...hang tight everyone!

stina

stina

migraine wrote:
Darkman wrote:avi is generally somewhat smaller than wmv

i don't think you'll be able to attach to the forum the entire Video ... - 1 hour AVI file for example could be like 300 - 600 mb or so... pretty sure it will be too large to attach it to the forum here

yes I am just trying to see the best way to proceed. I think the upload to Youtube or google video probably best....actually whole process seems really easy. I just realized I didn't have the right cable.....so I should be able to have the episode up within a few days...hang tight everyone!

Sent you a PM that should clear all this up!

Darkman

Not sure if those places would allow 1 hour of Video .. could be too large ... besides, because it's a "network's" full show - it might get removed even if you ll succeed uploading it...

I recommend uploading to something like this:

http://www.peejeshare.com/upload

After uploading the file there, they will provide you the download link, which you would post at the forum here.

So people can go there later on and simply download it to their computer, where they will end up watching it.

I think that place allows uploads up to 2 GB / per file in size (so 300 - 600 mb or so will be fine to upload there)

There many places like that one, btw.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Darkman wrote:Not sure if those places would allow 1 hour of Video .. could be too large ... besides, because it's a "network's" full show - it might get removed even if you ll succeed uploading it...

I recommend uploading to something like this:

http://www.peejeshare.com/upload

So people can go there and simply download it to their computer, where they will end up watching it.

I think that place allows uploads up to 2 GB in size (so 300 - 600 mb or so will be fine to upload there)

There many places like that one, btw.

Hot of the presses!! We have just been sent a youtube link to the entire episode (it is not high quality--video was shot of the episode playing on the TV, but it's all there). The video is still processing on YouTube. It will probably take a few hours then we will have the link for you. Woop!!

but good point, DM-- I will see if the source for our video is willing to upload to the link you suggested.....

Darkman

or maybe you can't attempt to upload yours there later on, for the better quality all around? Smile

no rush anyhow....

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Darkman wrote:or maybe you can't attempt to upload yours there later on, for the better quality all around? Smile

no rush anyhow....

I still will, but if we can get one up in the meantime I am sure many would appreciate it Cool

Sockmonkey

I am happy to see anything! Thank you. Also thank you for the forum. Why did Val shut down?

Darkman

Sockmonkey wrote:I am happy to see anything! Thank you. Also thank you for the forum. Why did Val shut down?
Some on that you can read HERE

62Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty Welcome former hinkys Tue 22 May 2012, 10:59 pm

fancypants71

Thanks for having this forum !

Looks like my last reply got deleted...I may have used some salty language- I really didnt mean to offend. I've been missing THM for sure. So glad to have this new forum. I am in the neighborhood and watched dateline and have wondered how many hinkies are out there unknowingly. I am active in the neighborhood and the village and wonder if I secretly know any of you. LOL If I can help out somehow here, I would be happy to oblige, although I'm not that computer savvy as some here. Smile :lol

Katie2

fancypants71 wrote:Thanks for having this forum !

Looks like my last reply got deleted...I may have used some salty language- I really didnt mean to offend. I've been missing THM for sure. So glad to have this new forum. I am in the neighborhood and watched dateline and have wondered how many hinkies are out there unknowingly. I am active in the neighborhood and the village and wonder if I secretly know any of you. LOL If I can help out somehow here, I would be happy to oblige, although I'm not that computer savvy as some here. Smile :lol
. I didn't use salty language, but some of my posts were missing from Friday night? Oh well! Smile

Darkman

Katie2
Some posts got accidentally deleted few days ago (actually the entire thread .. most posts got restored later on, but not all of them .. it was impossible to restore everything)

fancypants71 however only registered today by the looks of it...

fancypants71
one other post of yours is HERE: (in a different forum's thread)

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com/t13p200-discussion-2-countdown-to-an-arrest-big-bob-bashara-unravels#847

Unless you are talking about some other post .. that i happened not to see.

Last edited by Darkman on Wed 23 May 2012, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

fancypants71

Oh well.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

fancypants71 wrote:Oh well.

I checked the admin panel and moderation panel. No posts by you were deleted. Is it possible that you viewed it in preview instead of send? That would look like it was posted but it actualy would only be a draft. Question

Darkman

Anything is possible..... Very Happy

fancypants71

Yes, quite possible. No biggie!!!

Nieschk

Nieschk

Glad to see all the new folks that I have enjoyed reading posts from. Hi all !

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Hi, everybody! I like the colors on the main board! The green and the forget me not is really nice. Good Job!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

meandmyshadow wrote:Hi, everybody! I like the colors on the main board! The green and the forget me not is really nice. Good Job!

Welcome to Justice for Jane

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Justice4Jane wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:Hi, everybody! I like the colors on the main board! The green and the forget me not is really nice. Good Job!

Welcome to Justice for Jane

Thank you!

Darkman

Nice to meet you, meandmyshadow

Nice to meet you, Justice4Jane Very Happy

stina

stina

Welcome meandmyshadow....

comrade

1st post, so Hi to everyone. I'm your comrade in Justice. All of the comments have been so interesting, Thanks to all for that.
I've had the displeasure of face to blob, and it's a difficult thing to deal with. He lives in his world, but, that will soon change. Hard Times they're a coming and I'm a hoping, and a praying, justice gets it right.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

comrade wrote:1st post, so Hi to everyone. I'm your comrade in Justice. All of the comments have been so interesting, Thanks to all for that.
I've had the displeasure of face to blob, and it's a difficult thing to deal with. He lives in his world, but, that will soon change. Hard Times they're a coming and I'm a hoping, and a praying, justice gets it right.

Welcome! Glad to have you as our comrade to speak out for the now silenced Jane, to speak out for justice.

redhead

Hi All!
I have been following this case on HM and just like many of you, I was lost until I found this forum, thanks so much for putting this all together. I dont know JB or Big Bob (makes me sick to type his name) but I work with some who do and have just taken an interest in this from the moment the news reported her missing. I said that she is dead and her husband did it. When they found her the next day, I already knew what was up. I am with you guys all the way praying for an arrest and justice for poor Jane, who didnt deserve to die this way.

stina

stina

Welcome redhead....I think you pretty much sum up what many thought and feel!

migraine

migraine

Hi, Everyone!! I took a few days off to let the new administrators get the feel for the place. It's good to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkman

Welcome back, Migraine

It's good to see you again! Smile

migraine

migraine

Thanks, DM! Good to be back....

stina

stina

Hey my little Migraine...I have missed ya!

t6849tw

It is nice to see people finally giving a voice to Jane Bashara. Please keep up the great work effort for Jane and her family's sake so she can finally rest in peace!

stina

stina

Welcome t6849tw, we plan to keep it up, that you for the support and joining!

85Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty thanks for the welcome.... Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:16 pm

phoenix22

phoenix22

thank you....kudos to admin 4rapid setup..

Regards,
JD W2H2H
(phoenix22)
Co-Chair, v4v-mi.org

101ST ABN (AASLT), 160TH AVN SOAR, "Night Stalkers/Phoenix Flight", "Wings of Destiny!", For Buddy...(2/08/70)...who lived it! Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses! H.A.L.O!, 5th SF GRP, "De Oppresso Liber" (To Liberate the Oppressed!), MACV-SOG, "Death From Above, Shut Up and Jump!" VFW, American Legion, v4v-mi.org (co-chair, founder). Folks: Please Remove All Email Addy's, prior 2fowarding and/or Blind Copy.......Appreciate it, thanks!

Last edited by phoenix22 on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sig not shown)

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Welcome Phoenix22..thanks

Waffles

Waffles

I am Waffles and i love waffles Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Thumbsup

88Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty Intro Sat 16 Jun 2012, 5:00 pm

SpiderMeema

I'm SpiderMeema, and I am glad to have come across this forum. There is so much to be done, and it will all come together. In cases like this, and when it is someone you may know personally, their plight has to remain in the forefront. It seems things have a tendency to fade away. I hope I can help in some small way, I'll try and do my best!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Hi spider, I am so glad you found the site. Thanks, we can use the help, we will keep you posted!

90Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty Thank you.... Tue 19 Jun 2012, 10:05 pm

WildChild

WildChild

Just dropping in to say hello to my fellow friends. I'm not much of a writer here, but I do read the pages often. A heartfelt thank you to everyone working behind the scenes of this blog. You are doing a great job!! I feel like I know all of you personally.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

WildChild wrote:Just dropping in to say hello to my fellow friends. I'm not much of a writer here, but I do read the pages often. A heartfelt thank you to everyone working behind the scenes of this blog. You are doing a great job!! I feel like I know all of you personally.
Thanks, your support means a lot to us and I'll pass on the kudos to the team, now up to 9 on the organizing team. They are wonderful women --- creative, dedicated, and upstanding. We hope Jane would be proud how we've tried to rise to the occasion, despite its pitfalls.

Nieschk

Nieschk

Justice4Jane wrote:
WildChild wrote:Just dropping in to say hello to my fellow friends. I'm not much of a writer here, but I do read the pages often. A heartfelt thank you to everyone working behind the scenes of this blog. You are doing a great job!! I feel like I know all of you personally.
Thanks, your support means a lot to us and I'll pass on the kudos to the team, now up to 9 on the organizing team. They are wonderful women --- creative, dedicated, and upstanding. We hope Jane would be proud how we've tried to rise to the occasion, despite its pitfalls.

J4J, you guys have done an awesome job. I wish I lived closer so that I could participate with the organizers. All of you have gone above and beyond any expectations set when Migraine first started this forum. Hat's off to all of you...

93Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty helping out Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:08 am

SpiderMeema

Is there anything that I can do to help from home? I am disabled, and recently was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg,so my mobility has become an issue! I canot sit for any length oftime due to where the problem area is. Walking is out of the question right now, and it's making me nuts! Is there any type of researching that I could do at small intervals? Any people I could contact by phone, etc.,?

This makes me nuts, having to take quick looks at the computer to see what is going on.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it! Anything to bring justice for Jane, and her cause needs to be at the fore front so it doesn't get lost in everyday going's on in the area, crime wise.
Please let me know!!

Thanks!

EllsBells

EllsBells

SpiderMeema wrote:Is there anything that I can do to help from home? I am disabled, and recently was diagnosed with a blood clot in my leg,so my mobility has become an issue! I canot sit for any length oftime due to where the problem area is. Walking is out of the question right now, and it's making me nuts! Is there any type of researching that I could do at small intervals? Any people I could contact by phone, etc.,?

This makes me nuts, having to take quick looks at the computer to see what is going on.
If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it! Anything to bring justice for Jane, and her cause needs to be at the fore front so it doesn't get lost in everyday going's on in the area, crime wise.
Please let me know!!

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

95Please introduce yourself to the administrator - Page 2 Empty health issues Wed 20 Jun 2012, 1:03 pm

SpiderMeema

my health issues are pretty far down on the scale of importance. I can still feel and breath, where poor Jane had all that and more taken from her. I have a question: Has there been any type of alternative investigating done about Jane's murder? Like a medium/psychic, etc? I know it sounds pretty far fethched, but anything might help in all of this.

chewet

chewet

SpiderMeema wrote:my health issues are pretty far down on the scale of importance. I can still feel and breath, where poor Jane had all that and more taken from her. I have a question: Has there been any type of alternative investigating done about Jane's murder? Like a medium/psychic, etc? I know it sounds pretty far fethched, but anything might help in all of this.

I'm sorry you are dealing with so much too, Spider-- healing thoughts headed your way! As for medium stuff, why I'd have no clue.

Freckles

Oh-oh. I am guilty of not stopping here first!

HI! I am Freckles! I do not have Freckles or red hair. I once had a dog named Freckles so I decided to honor her by using her name. She was a good and loyal dog.

Don't bother getting up but point me in the direction of your coffee pot and I will be just fine! I post mostly at night for personal reasons. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Wink

chewet

chewet

Freckles wrote:Oh-oh. I am guilty of not stopping here first!

HI! I am Freckles! I do not have Freckles or red hair. I once had a dog named Freckles so I decided to honor her by using her name. She was a good and loyal dog.

Don't bother getting up but point me in the direction of your coffee pot and I will be just fine! I post mostly at night for personal reasons. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Wink

Hi Freckles! So happy to see you posting more regularly here on J4J!! You were so awesome at THM!! cheers

Fifteen30

chewet wrote:
Freckles wrote:Oh-oh. I am guilty of not stopping here first!

Wink

Hi Freckles! So happy to see you posting more regularly here on J4J!! You were so awesome at THM!! cheers

I agree!

Freckles

chewet and 15/30: I am not used to a fan base. Don't do that! I will get such a swelled head I won't watch where my feet are going and I will end up stubbing a toe. I hate stubbed toes. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum