Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 16]

401TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:36 am

wwjd

I can't find any live blogs. Is there going to be testimony today?

402TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:43 am

chewet

chewet

wwjd wrote:I can't find any live blogs. Is there going to be testimony today?

I can't either, wwjd... Shocked

403TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:44 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

Well, it's Judge Evans, after all. No telling what hijinx are going on. Maybe the hand-sanitizer-alcoholic is 'drinking' again.

404TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:52 am

chewet

chewet

George Hunter just tweeted "In courtroom... Prosecutors and defense are here; waiting for judge and Bob."

Anyone know how to find the freep link? I can never seem to,find it, and Amy Lange's Fox 2 is not running yet either...

406TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:33 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

All of a sudden the prosecution seems to be so fragmented.  If I was on the jury I would be a little lost right now...the pace and all these prolonged recesses Sad Sad

407TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Shadow, I agree it seems fragmented, but maybe less so if hearing it live. If a juror, I'd be fed up with the judges' long breaks and short days. Think of all the lost income from the employed jurors. At her pace, this will butt up to Christmas, lots of unhappy people then.

408TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 3:49 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Calcaterra said that the presentation of the scenario by Bob was that the combination of the equity of his house and Jane's retirement funds would be sufficient to buy the house.

Ca-CHING! All this fragmented testimony then this bullet!
source-Freep Blog

409TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm

wwjd

I cannot see how he thought he would get away with any of this!!!

410TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 4:06 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Well...he's a moron. cheers

411TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 4:48 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Perhaps B released Brusstar from attorney client privilege as his letter helped B, prosecutors brought it in first to preempt the defense.

Calcaterra didn't say where Blob got the loan for Kensington, there must have been some documentation re that or a closing couldn't have been scheduled. If he got the loan okay from mommy, wouldn't she have said something to Jane about her upcoming new home?

Does anyone think the jury will believe Munroe re the confession? Plus/minus imo.

Piling onto the weirdness, wouldn't ya know a class of high schoolers arrived to watch this salacious stuff. ha!

412TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:53 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

I don't believe there ever was a CLOSING on the house, tbh. I think that was another fabrication by Blob to placate Rachel. I think he was going to come up with some reason they needed to wait- or, more likely, he orchestrated the "closure" date to be right after the murder of "his Jane" so OF COURSE the closing would have to be postponed due to the horrible tragedy...... pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

413TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:25 pm

Fifteen30

meandmyshadow wrote:I don't believe there ever was a CLOSING on the house, tbh.  I think that was another fabrication by Blob to placate Rachel.  I think he was going to come up with some reason they needed to wait- or, more likely, he orchestrated the "closure" date to be right after the murder of "his Jane" so OF COURSE the closing would have to be postponed due to the horrible tragedy...... pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

yes...and maybe at that point he just say let's move into my house.......it's already furnished, etc.

414TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:48 pm

wwjd

Fifteen30 wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:I don't believe there ever was a CLOSING on the house, tbh.  I think that was another fabrication by Blob to placate Rachel.  I think he was going to come up with some reason they needed to wait- or, more likely, he orchestrated the "closure" date to be right after the murder of "his Jane" so OF COURSE the closing would have to be postponed due to the horrible tragedy...... pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig

yes...and maybe at that point he just say let's move into my house.......it's already furnished, etc.

Such an evil SOB, he really thought he had it all figured out didn't he? Cared about no-one but himself.
no value for Jane's life, or his children, Jane's family and friends.

Last edited by chewet on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote)

415TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:54 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

EllsBells wrote:Shadow, I agree it seems fragmented, but maybe  less so if hearing it live. If a juror, I'd be fed up with the judges' long breaks and short days. Think of all the lost income from the employed jurors. At her pace, this will butt up to Christmas, lots of unhappy people then.

I want to start by saying that I would agree with all the bloggers/posters out there that Judge Evans is unique and many of the questions people have posted seem pretty valid. Also - this trial does seem like it is not even close to half done!
But, I am wondering how it has been done at other murder trials in other courtrooms? Has anyone ever followed one? Do judges do this for the jury? Question

Maybe they start late to let jurors take care of their lives and not have to be in full-on rush hour traffic. Then they have to park and go through security as well...
I wonder if the breaks might be when the jurors are becoming dazed or fatigued because the testimony goes on too long, or is overwhelming in some way. So she makes the jurors stand up, walk out, walk in, sit down - to wake them up a bit. That, coupled with the times they have to stop due to the attorneys needing to deal with some legal issue starts to look like excessive breaks...
And maybe they stop by 3:30ish everyday to allow jurors time to beat the rush hour out of Detroit...

Any thoughts?

416TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:32 am

wwjd

I was on a jury years ago in judge Kenny' s courtroom. We had to arrive by 8:30am, so legal matters could be taken care of and testimony could begin at 9:00am sharp. We would get 10 minute "bathroom breaks" twice a day and a one hour lunch break. Court would recess at 4:30-5:00 pm. The trial took three days. Oh, and there were no inappropriate questions by judge Kenny. He was professional and showed respect to us as jurors. I think judge Evans needs to tighten things up. With over 50 prosecution witnesses left to testify, and the defense case (I know right?) This could go on and on. Imo, the family deserves better than this.

417TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:59 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

Given the few hours of testimony Judge Evans allows every day --- averaging 3 witnesses a day and thus 12 in a 4 day week --- this trial with 55 remaining prosecution witnesses plus the defense case will go well into December. Add maybe another week for jury deliberations given the voluminous material to consider.

The jury is told to be there probably well before the scheduled 9:30 am start time, but then has to hang around until her actual 10 - 10:15 start. Her 15 minutes breaks almost always are 30 or more. Her lunch breaks are usually 90 or plus minutes, although yesterday she announced a "short" lunch of 60 minutes but that too was 15 minutes late. She routinely ends court 30 to 60 minutes before the scheduled 4:30 end time. Overall that's a lot of wasted hanging around time for the jury waiting for Evans to get her act together.

Jurors were told a 4 to 6 week trial, so probably got leaves of absense, budgetted for that amount of lost income, or put their lives on hold for that period, but with the Judge's derelict time management that time frame looks doubled. I wonder if some jurors might get so disgusted that they do something to get kicked off, especially when it goes into December.

This judge is up for re-election unopposed in a week, maybe next time that won't be the case if this high profile case falls apart due to her mismanagement.

418TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:11 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Overall I think the Prosecution is rocking it out, but I am so disappointed in Judge Evans. I hope she isn't responsible for a loss to the prosecution in this case.... Neutral Sad Sad Sad

419TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:01 am

chewet

chewet

Good morning,all...
(Big sigh)

Apparently the narcissistic prima donna is "ailing" once again... Rolling Eyes sounds like no court today...

http://live.freep.com/Event/Live_blog_Bob_Bashara_trial_continues_2

420TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:32 am

chewet

chewet

OH. MY. GOD. I am steaming!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

How on earth are these poor jurors expected to RECALL details given no note-taking, incessant interruptions, and perpetual adjournments??!!!

Not to mention, like Ells pointed out-- these people have put their livelihoods on HOLD for this trial!!

This is sooo wrong!!!

Does anyone know if the courtroom would allow "Justice for Jane" signs to be held in court???? Something must be done!!!

421TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:32 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

No court until Monday, jurors may start dropping like flies. BB probably faking it, knows that dragging things out works in his favor. Betting that judge only schedules court for Monday and Tuesday during Thanksgiving week. She's a joke.

422TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:40 am

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:No court until Monday, jurors may start dropping like flies.  BB probably faking it, knows that dragging things out works in his favor. Betting that judge only schedules court for Monday and Tuesday during Thanksgiving week.  She's a joke.

bbm

Infuriates me, Ells! INjustice at work here.

I think I very well may just phone the court and ask if signs can be brought in....

Last edited by chewet on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

423TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:41 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

Remember too that Evans initially wanted 6 alternates, went with only 4 as it would take longer to dip into the next 50 group, now there are ONLY 4 alternates. This isn't going to end well.

Bb's reported issue was pain, shoot him up with cortisone and pain killers and move it along. Could a juror be excused from court for pain which could be managed?

424TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:49 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

If Bob is drugged up on painkillers, he isn't able to confront prosecution witnesses, one of his constitutional rights at trial. The last thing we want is the defense to be able to later, on appeal, bring up the fact that Bob wasn't able to participate fully in his defense because he was required to sit through his trial while he was mentally impaired (more than his usual level of dumbassery) due to being stoned on pain meds.

425TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:58 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

Good point Kitty. However, there are pain meds like motrin, aleve etc, which can knock down most arthritic type pain but don't affect concentration. Hard to give Blob any benefit of doubt.

426TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:30 am

chewet

chewet

Sure hope Team Lindsey goes and gets the dirty details on Blob's shenanigans, including a physician affidavit!

From-
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/continuance

"If an illness is feigned or alleged merely for the purpose of delay...the applicant might be held in contempt. ...A party who becomes ill before trial should notify the court and the other parties...that his or her condition may jeopardize his or her participation in the proceedings. An Affidavit or certificate of a physician that a party's illness precludes his or her presence at trial should be filed with the court."

BBM

Sorry, little Blobby, kinda like when you're in elementary and your mommy has to write a note to the school explaining that, yes, you really were home sick. Not skipping.  (course yours probably wrote whatever you asked her to... Rolling Eyes )

427TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:48 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Dear Lord...please protect him and keep him from harm...so he may be found guilty and sentenced to a long and miserable life in prison...If it so be your will......

428TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 1:10 pm

GPPGRL

Upset tummy...bad batch of pruno?

429TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 3:05 pm

Fifteen30

EllsBells wrote:Perhaps B released Brusstar from attorney client privilege as his letter helped B, prosecutors brought it in first to preempt the defense.

Calcaterra didn't say where Blob got the loan for Kensington, there must have been some documentation re that or a closing couldn't have been scheduled. If he got the loan okay from mommy, wouldn't she have said something to Jane about her upcoming new home?

Does anyone think the jury will believe Munroe re the confession?  Plus/minus imo.

Piling onto the weirdness, wouldn't ya know a class of high schoolers arrived to watch this salacious stuff. ha!

I was so disappointed with Munroe's testimony. As a juror I think I'd have to cancel it out. Every day this trial seems more like a run-a-way train. Do the Prosecutor's know I wonder. Is there a way for them to weave in a recap at this point through a witness perhaps. Re the down payment on the house, I still maintain that Jane first lost the diamond from the setting -- if memory serves me correctly, that diamond was around $20,000. Money for the down-payment perhaps supplemented by the mother? He could have replaced the diamond with a cheaper version, perhaps $7500. And, the diamond ring I saw Jessie wearing at the funeral was not Jane's original setting. -- maybe it was the heirloom ring?

430TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 3:09 pm

Fifteen30

TheEndIsNear wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Shadow, I agree it seems fragmented, but maybe  less so if hearing it live. If a juror, I'd be fed up with the judges' long breaks and short days. Think of all the lost income from the employed jurors. At her pace, this will butt up to Christmas, lots of unhappy people then.

I want to start by saying that I would agree with all the bloggers/posters out there that Judge Evans is unique and many of the questions people have posted seem pretty valid. Also - this trial does seem like it is not even close to half done!
But, I am wondering how it has been done at other murder trials in other courtrooms? Has anyone ever followed one? Do judges do this for the jury?  Question

Maybe they start late to let jurors take care of their lives and not have to be in full-on rush hour traffic. Then they have to park and go through security as well...
I wonder if the breaks might be when the jurors are becoming dazed or fatigued because the testimony goes on too long, or is overwhelming in some way. So she makes the jurors stand up, walk out, walk in, sit down - to wake them up a bit. That, coupled with the times they have to stop due to the attorneys needing to deal with some legal issue starts to look like excessive breaks...
And maybe they stop by 3:30ish everyday to allow jurors time to beat the rush hour out of Detroit...

Any thoughts?

IMO Judge Melvin Perry ran a smooth courtroom in the Casey Anthony trial.

431TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 5:11 pm

smallal

smallal

GPPGRL wrote:Upset tummy...bad batch of pruno?

Someone smuggled him a cake with a saw in it. He ate the whole damn thing, saw included. What kind of ailment causes you to collapse, double over and can be treated with a cortisone shot ? Only in Blob's world, unfreakenbelievable.

432TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm

chewet

chewet

smallal wrote:

Someone smuggled him a cake with a saw in it. He ate the whole damn thing, saw included. What kind of ailment causes you to collapse, double over and can be treated with a cortisone shot ? Only in Blob's world, unfreakenbelievable.

bbm

ROFL GPPGRL-- Same thing crossed my mind! Razz

Cuz you r spot on, Smallal, only in Blobby's world, and I sure hope the court holds him to proving his BS with a physician's affidavit. Enough is ENOUGH! Evil or Very Mad

433TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 7:48 pm

GPPGRL

smallal wrote:

Hmmmmm...kidney stones perhaps. Excruciating pain. Gosh, Bob. So very sorry. NOT.

434TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:06 pm

Gpmom4

I guess the saying "the body follows the mind" would be appropriate in this scenario. What a sicko.

435TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:35 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

GPPGRL wrote:
smallal wrote:

Hmmmmm...kidney stones perhaps. Excruciating pain. Gosh, Bob. So very sorry. NOT.

I thought the same thing about the cortisone shot.

I saw the word "smuggled" above, and that reminded me.  Maybe he got sick from eating all that ketchup, sugar, and jelly he was found hoarding... Rolling Eyes

436TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:43 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Oh gag me.  This reported by the Free Press:

"After visiting her client this afternoon, Lillian Diallo, one of Bashara's attorneys, said she was very concerned. She said Bashara's ailment is affecting his right side. Earlier today she said it appeared Bashara was having an issue with his right leg on Tuesday, but he never mentioned any problems.

Part of his problem is, for us, he doesn't complain, he's just trying to be upbeat," Diallo said. "He's an upbeat kind of guy. Gregarious, even."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/10/29/bob-bashara-collapses-trial-postponed-monday/18112111/

He's an upbeat kind of guy. Translate for everyone other than his defense team: he's delusional, up a sh-t creek without a paddle. Or a whip for that matter ...

Gregarious, even. Translate for everyone other than his defense team: he has diarrhea of the mouth, can't shut the f-ck up as quoted by his power of attorney Falcinelli.

437TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:07 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

CuriousPortlander wrote:

I saw the word "smuggled" above, and that reminded me. Maybe he got sick from eating all that ketchup, sugar, and jelly he was found hoarding... Rolling Eyes

Ah yes, Bob's being busted in prison for pilfering condiment packages and put on restriction as punishment. So reminiscent --- albeit on a small scale ---of his long history of pilfering things on the outside such as cleaning supplies from Grosse Pointe South High School, one local police department and two restaurants he serviced by his cleaning supply company, and unknown others --- except he was never punished for those.  Looks like things are different in  prison, he's finally held accountable. Must be a rude awakening for BB.

Last edited by EllsBells on Thu 30 Oct 2014, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

438TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:09 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

wwjd wrote:I was on a jury years ago in judge Kenny' s courtroom. We had to arrive by 8:30am, so legal matters could be taken care of and testimony could begin at 9:00am sharp. We would get 10 minute "bathroom breaks" twice a day and a one hour lunch break. Court would recess at 4:30-5:00 pm. The trial took three days. Oh, and there were no inappropriate questions by judge Kenny. He was professional and showed respect to us as jurors. I think judge Evans needs to tighten things up. With over 50 prosecution witnesses left to testify, and the defense case (I know right?) This could go on and on. Imo, the family deserves better than this.
Thanks for the inside info..

439TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:19 pm

smallal

smallal

EllsBells wrote:Oh gag me.  This reported by the Free Press:

"After visiting her client this afternoon, Lillian Diallo, one of Bashara's attorneys, said she was very concerned. She said Bashara's ailment is affecting his right side. Earlier today she said it appeared Bashara was having an issue with his right leg on Tuesday, but he never mentioned any problems.

Part of his problem is, for us, he doesn't complain, he's just trying to be upbeat," Diallo said. "He's an upbeat kind of guy. Gregarious, even."

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/10/29/bob-bashara-collapses-trial-postponed-monday/18112111/

He's an upbeat kind of guy. Translate for everyone other than his defense team: he's delusional, up a sh-t creek without a paddle. Or a whip for that matter ...

Gregarious, even. Translate for everyone other than his defense team: he has diarrhea of the mouth, can't shut the f-ck up as quoted by his power of attorney Falcinelli.

Why in the world would you rely on a medical diagnosis from the defense attorney ? Can't these reporters ask the medical staff attending him ?   Probably a tactic employed at the request of Diallo to delay until the A/C is fixed.

"What is causing Bashara's medical problem remains unclear."

So the Blob can only inflict pain, not tolerate it himself. Obviously an attempt to elicit sympathy(manipulate). Just has to be TOTALLY all about Blob. The fact that his own children are not in his corner should tell all you need to know about this POS.

Last edited by smallal on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : redundant)

440TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 30 Oct 2014, 11:12 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

Maybe he's had a stroke (his right side is affected?) and he'll be paralyzed as he lives out his life in the state pen. One can only hope.

441TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 30 Oct 2014, 2:48 pm

GPPGRL

Bricktop wrote:Maybe he's had a stroke (his right side is affected?) and he'll be paralyzed as he lives out his life in the state pen.  One can only hope.

Only if he's paralyzed in the "OMG! I dropped the soap!" position....

442TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 30 Oct 2014, 9:52 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

he's faking.

443TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 30 Oct 2014, 11:23 pm

smallal

smallal

Pointed Barbs wrote:he's faking.

What are the results of the examination, xrays, cat scans, ultrasounds ? What type of specialists were involved in his diagnosis ? What is the mysterious ailment ? Resolved with a cortisone shot ? A "charley horse" ? Come on where are the investigative reporters ? What happened to Hank Winchester ? If this is not a real medical emergency, the Blob can add contempt of court to his list of charges. Please please do not ask Lillian Diallo anything other than what time is lunch. The only real question she can answer.

444TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 31 Oct 2014, 9:42 am

wwjd

I was wondering the same thing about Hank Winchester. It seems to me that Fox 2 is the only one really covering this anymore.

445TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 31 Oct 2014, 12:32 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

smallal wrote:

What are the results of the examination, xrays, cat scans, ultrasounds ? What type of specialists were involved in his diagnosis ? What is the mysterious ailment ? Resolved with a cortisone shot ? A "charley horse" ? Come on where are the investigative reporters ? What happened to Hank Winchester ? If this is not a real medical emergency, the Blob can add contempt of court to his list of charges. Please please do not ask Lillian Diallo anything other than what time is lunch. The only real question she can answer.

Probably due to patient confidentiality laws, that medical information can't be released without his permission.  But the judge should be able to know if there's a question of malingering.

What would be good for the reporters to cover is how little time Evans allows for testimony and the fact that 3 weeks into it this trial is way behind scheduled for a 4-6 week estimated finish.  Besides unnecessarily dragging this out well into December at this rate, she won't allow the jurors to take notes, so inevitably things will be lost to memory.  Then again, the jurors have ample time during the excessively long breaks to make their notes out of view of the judge.  

Crying or Very sad

446TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 31 Oct 2014, 2:15 pm

smallal

smallal

EllsBells wrote:
smallal wrote:

Probably due to patient confidentiality laws, that medical information can't be released without his permission.  But the judge should be able to know if there's a question of malingering.

What would be good for the reporters to cover is how little time Evans allows for testimony and the fact that 3 weeks into it this trial is way behind scheduled for a 4-6 week estimated finish.  Besides unnecessarily dragging this out well into December at this rate, she won't allow the jurors to take notes, so inevitably things will be lost to memory.  Then again, the jurors have ample time during the excessively long breaks to make their notes out of view of the judge.  

Crying or Very sad

I understand the patient confidentiality even with prisoners. However, there are other sources to inquire. Some body witnessed this occurrence of excruciating pain. And certainly leaks are no stranger to all this strangeness. Maybe he figured they cannot continue or at least cause a disruption with him pumped up on pain killers and tranq's. IMO for one reason or another this train wreck is headed for a mistrial(and Blob is subtly conducting it). Even if convicted there will be an appeal. Aren't all murder 1 convictions appealed automatically ? As we have said before, the slime from this guy just rubs off and contaminates everything around him. Let's see how he works this episode into sympathy from the jury and the judge.

447TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 31 Oct 2014, 3:28 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

smallal wrote:
EllsBells wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I understand the patient confidentiality even with prisoners. However, there are other sources to inquire. Some body witnessed this occurrence of excruciating pain. And certainly leaks are no stranger to all this strangeness. Maybe he figured they cannot continue or at least cause a disruption with him pumped up on pain killers and tranq's. IMO for one reason or another this train wreck is headed for a mistrial(and Blob is subtly conducting it). Even if convicted there will be an appeal. Aren't all murder 1 convictions appealed automatically ? As we have said before, the slime from this guy just rubs off and contaminates everything around him. Let's see how he works this episode into sympathy from the jury and the judge.

True, the time management is a train wreck, but the prosecution is doing a good job and there's mounds of corroborating evidence, so maybe the only train wreck is that Boobber's caboose gets rammed.

Yeah, a conviction will be appealed, but fortunately very few appeals are overturned in general.  

Sympathy from judge and jury?  Probably by now they both know if BB's lips are moving, he's lying. It's hard to imagine a less sympathetic figure than him.  Surprised

448TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:21 am

migraine

migraine

Freep Live Blog
Fox 2 Blog

Here are today's links!

449TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:30 am

migraine

migraine

Grenade Launcher? Ba ha ha ha! Blob is such a boob that he would actually believe this crap!

450TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 9 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:33 am

migraine

migraine

Wonder how it feels to have everyone laughing at him? To be a laughing stock has got to be his worst nightmare!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum