Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial

+21
ohwow1
TheEditor
WildChild
GPPGRL
CuriousPortlander
justanopinion
smallal
loc
Bricktop
Glorybee
Fifteen30
silver1
Laker
EllsBells
kittygirl
chewet
family4ever
TheEndIsNear
meandmyshadow
AnalyzeThis
Justice4Jane
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

chewet

chewet

CP, sorry am missing the live stream as I cannot figure out which app to use (grrr) so have been following via twitter. The freep is also a twitter feed (@elishaanderson), not the live blog they ran in Sept.

What a mess this hearing is!!!

Last edited by chewet on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Bob Bashara calls his wife 'wonderful,' marks anniversary of her death

1:46 PM, January 23, 2014

Snipped:
-----
Today’s hearing was two-pronged with the pretrial taking place after more than 50 minutes of arguments regarding a raid at attorney Dean Valente’s office. He was Bashara's personal attorney, and Valente’s attorney, Henry Scharg, wants items seized returned.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Vonda Evans raised her voice when discussing why another judge signed a search warrant in a case she is overseeing.

...Evans plans to conduct an evidentiary hearing in the matter and lawyers in the case will return to court Feb. 18, the same day the judge expects to determine if a new defense attorney will be appointed to Bashara or if she will remove his current lawyers from the case.
-----
(BBM)

Read more:  http://www.freep.com/article/20140123/NEWS05/301230058/Bob-Bashara-pretrial-hearing-today

smallal

smallal

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Bob Bashara calls his wife 'wonderful,' marks anniversary of her death

1:46 PM, January 23, 2014
He's still got it ! The ability to turn my stomach ! vomit8 
Snipped:
-----
Today’s hearing was two-pronged with the pretrial taking place after more than 50 minutes of arguments regarding a raid at attorney Dean Valente’s office. He was Bashara's personal attorney, and Valente’s attorney, Henry Scharg, wants items seized returned.

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Vonda Evans raised her voice when discussing why another judge signed a search warrant in a case she is overseeing.

...Evans plans to conduct an evidentiary hearing in the matter and lawyers in the case will return to court Feb. 18, the same day the judge expects to determine if a new defense attorney will be appointed to Bashara or if she will remove his current lawyers from the case.
-----
(BBM)

Read more:  http://www.freep.com/article/20140123/NEWS05/301230058/Bob-Bashara-pretrial-hearing-today

chewet

chewet

smallal wrote:
He's still got it ! The ability to turn my stomach ! vomit8 

Mine too smallal!  Although he does not seem to bother the.. umm...."nurturing??"...judge.  Wonder why?

205Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Hearing Tue 18 Feb 2014, 1:25 pm

chewet

chewet

Monster Bob has drafted a list of attorneys he wants appointed for him. He is "entitled," after all.  Evil or Very Mad 

Link for hearing- 2 p.m.:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24750051/judge-considers-new-lawyer-for-bashara

206Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty snow day Tue 18 Feb 2014, 4:23 pm

smallal

smallal

What happened ? I cannot find any evidence today's hearing took place. I thought it was on live feed at 2 pm.

smallal

smallal

smallal wrote:What happened ? I cannot find any evidence today's hearing took place. I thought it was on live feed at 2 pm.

okay I found an article from Seattle, current lawyers fired by Evans and appointed a super lawyer husband and wife team. Wonder if Bob met them somewhere and put them on his list.

chewet

chewet

Hi smallal!

He got his new attorneys, despite some great for-the-record case law cites by Lisa Lindsey which indicated the only time it is acceptable for a judge to appoint new counsel is when there exists gross negligence... Rolling Eyes 

Here is a great write up from the Free Press:

www.freep.com/article/20140218/NEWS02/302180087/Bashara-murder-case

smallal

smallal

chewet wrote:Hi smallal!

He got his new attorneys, despite some great for-the-record case law cites by Lisa Lindsey which indicated the only time it is acceptable for a judge to appoint new counsel is when there exists gross negligence... Rolling Eyes 

Thanks for the link. Anyone think this is strange ? He wants to hire this super-lawyer duo but cannot afford them due to his fall from being Big Bob the real estate magnate to indigent Bob in the pokey. So he conveys this to the judge, she removes his current public defender and uses public funds to pay for the lawyers Bob wanted but could not afford. How does this happen ?

Bricktop

Bricktop

smallal wrote:

Thanks for the link. Anyone think this is strange ? He wants to hire this super-lawyer duo but cannot afford them due to his fall from being Big Bob the real estate magnate to indigent Bob in the pokey. So he conveys this to the judge, she removes his current public defender and uses public funds to pay for the lawyers Bob wanted but could not afford. How does this happen ?

I think it's incredibly strange, especially because bob was perfectly happy with his lawyers until the judge brought it up! What is with her? She seems so focused on her ego. She interrupts everyone and then YELLS at people who interrupt her. And that sing-songy way she called bob into the courtroom? I think she's crazy.

smallal

smallal

Bricktop wrote:
smallal wrote:

I think it's incredibly strange, especially because bob was perfectly happy with his lawyers until the judge brought it up!  What is with her?  She seems so focused on her ego.  She interrupts everyone and then YELLS at people who interrupt her.  And that sing-songy way she called bob into the courtroom?  I think she's crazy.

Commonly referred to as very "Hinky" if you recall. In fact this sets the hinky meter way off. Under the guise of assuring he cannot appeal on grounds of incompetent defense.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Yes, hinky, for sure, Smallal. Hinky and bipolar. Wink

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

smallal wrote:

Commonly referred to as very "Hinky" if you recall. In fact this sets the hinky meter way off. Under the guise of assuring he cannot appeal on grounds of incompetent defense.

Bricktop wrote:Yes, hinky, for sure, Smallal.  Hinky and bipolar.  Wink

BBM
Good article in the Macomb Daily explaining Cripps and Silver are, in fact, on the court-appointed defense list.

... "Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Vonda Evans on Tuesday removed attorneys Mark Procida and Nancy Shell and appointed the husband-and-wife team of David Cripps and Gabi Silver only weeks before a prior March 3 trial date, although that date was already expected to be moved.
"The judge also noted that Bashara had planned to hire Cripps and Silver previously but could not afford them because the state froze his assets. Taxpayers are now funding his defense, although the government could later seek reimbursement.
"Procida and Shell are among 18 staff attorneys for the Wayne County defender office, which handles one-quarter of the court-appointed circuit court cases. Detroit-based Cripps and Silver are private defense attorneys and on the appointment list."

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140218/judge-appoints-new-defense-team-for-bashara

Last edited by Justice4Jane on Sun 02 Mar 2014, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting article link.)

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

EllsBells

EllsBells

So what pot of taxpayers'monies is going to be used for Cripps and Silver, if not County funds? State funds? If the County can't afford the estimated $200K, why not pay Procida et. al. who've already spent thousands of hours on the case from the same pot the court intends to use to pay the new lawyers?

Sounds like a huge waste of public resources.

215Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Judge Evans Wed 19 Feb 2014, 8:03 pm

smallal

smallal

What Judge Evans said at Gentz sentencing sounded as if she already had determined Bob's guilt. But then goes and accommodates him with his request. BBM

"You decided to be an obedient servant and carry out the cowardly task of taking a life of a woman who did not deserve to die," Evans said. “A mother, a sister, a businesswoman and, yes, a wife.”

Evans told Gentz he wanted to feel empowered and needed by "a person who used you to achieve his goal: freedom from his marriage."

Sounds as if the judge has a preconceived opinion in the case and I thought they were supposed to be impartial.

216Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Discovery ID Show Sun 23 Feb 2014, 3:32 pm

redhead

Hi all, haven't been here in awhile, my Mom has been very ill and I had some surgery myself so I hope this finds you all well.

Just saw on ID that they are doing a "Master Blob" on their show "Scorned Love" on Saturday, 3/1 at 10pm. The preview shows that Jane found out about his lifestyle and he is shown choking her. Dont know how true this is going to be but thought it might entertain all of us.

Also, the reason the judge is doing what she is because she wants no chance of appeal on the reason of incompetent defense. Kind if like what Kwame is doing now, claiming he was not properly represented. She wants this to be an open and closed case, closed tight with him being convicted with no appeal.

GPPGRL

Just watched the show on iTunes $1.99 SD. Prettied up all the major players as only television will do. They depict the murder as having taken place in the house rather than the garage! Did I miss something? Think I watched it just because I SO want all this OVER and for justice finally to be done and anything, even fiction t.v., reminds me that Jane hasn't been forgotten and the case is still on peoples' minds.

218Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Big Boob is not happy this morning... Tue 11 Mar 2014, 11:21 am

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Hearing update:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/24938907/bob-bashara-due-in-court-to-learn-more-about-his-defense-team

Judge Evans is officially appointing David Cripps and Lillian Diallo as Blob's attorneys, but has not appointed Gabi Silver. She then lays out schedule until trial date of October 6, instructing all parties to "Accommodate yourselves accordingly."

At that point, attorneys Cripps, Diallo, Moran & Lindsey approach the bench. This leaves Gabi Silver sitting with Blob, who's been spiffied up with a haircut for today's hearing in anticipation of his new power team.

He is not happy with the appointment of Lillian Diallo, apparently, and "WANTS" Gabi Silver.

"This is ridiculous," he is heard whispering to Silver. She grimaces at him. (cannot hear what was said)

"That's wrong!" he scowls, still whispering. "I want you!" he whispers emphatically, pointing his finger at her for powerful emphasis.

Silver whispers back, "Then say something."

At that point, Cripps comes up and speaks to Blob, who looks intensely displeased. Then the Silver/Blob duo is asked to leave the table and sit on the side, by deputies, as the other attorneys have all gone into chambers with the judge.

Waa, waa, waaaaa.... spoiled, entitled, bratty child much, Blob?  Evil or Very Mad

(stay tuned... they are still in chambers)

219Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty The twists never stop coming! Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:07 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

What the?!?

Judge back on bench states she will not appoint Cripps after all What a Face Shocked What a Face  and disclosures will be forthcoming at hearing on April 4.

What a Face Shocked What a Face

Last edited by Justice4Jane on Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Justice4Jane wrote:What the?!?

Judge back on bench states she will not appoint Cripps after all. What a Face Shocked What a Face  and disclosures will be forthcoming at hearing on April 4.

Don't like twists...they always lead to kinks.....

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Pointed Barbs wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:What the?!?

Judge back on bench states she will not appoint Cripps after all. What a Face Shocked What a Face  and disclosures will be forthcoming at hearing on April 4.

Don't like twists...they always lead to kinks.....

Shocked 
Oh. My. God! Barbs, just went and looked at prelim stuff to confirm. This does have something to do with that kink stuff the judge stated was "irrelevant", imo.

That fat, sweating, heavy-breathing pig from the prelim hearing? "Sir Rick"/"Midnight Rider" aka Richard Falsinelli?

Wth was he doing there today with an attorney asking for his guns back? Guns his attorney stated they had "made an agreement" with Attorney Cripps to return? WTH?? Shocked What a Face 

No wonder Bobby was such a petulant little pouty-faced, pointy-fingered brat today.

GO, Judge!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

yech.

223Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Weirder and weirder Tue 11 Mar 2014, 5:15 pm

chewet

chewet

Here's a livestream I found of today's hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2F3Oh1sRI

Skipping over lots of waiting, waiting, and waiting, some parts seem very-- hmm-- telling?

Like, at 9:38, Silver's jaw drops when Cripps tells them something.

Then, when they reconvene, Silver is no longer at the defense table, Diallo is absent entirely, and Cripps looks just plain po'd. (JMHO)

The part involving Falsinelli is at the very end.
People vs. Richard J. Falsinelli??!! Did we miss this in the news?

What's he charged with? Aiding and abetting? Couldn't find hide nor hair...

At any rate, apparently he filed some b*&%hy motion against the PA, then stipulated with prosecutors (confused as all get out here?!?) to the return of items seized for discovery in this murder case: shotgun & handgun; power of attorney documents; 2 computers; and a cell phone.

No matter though, Judge Evans tells him he is not necessarily entitled to the items. Everything will be revisited on April 4.

ohwow1

ohwow1

chewet wrote:Here's a livestream I found of today's hearing:

Skipping over lots of waiting, waiting, and waiting, some parts seem very-- hmm-- telling?

Then, when they reconvene, Silver is no longer at the defense table, Diallo is absent entirely, and Cripps looks just plain po'd. (JMHO)

At any rate, apparently he filed some b*&%hy motion against the PA, then stipulated with prosecutors (confused as all get out here?!?) to the return of items seized for discovery in this murder case: shotgun & handgun; power of attorney documents; 2 computers; and a cell phone.

No matter though, Judge Evans tells him he is not necessarily entitled to the items. Everything will be revisited on April 4.

Ugh, what is UP with Judge's cutesy babytalk to Big Slobb, at points? Makes me nauseous.

smallal

smallal

chewet wrote:Here's a livestream I found of today's hearing:

So what happened in chambers ? Cripps claim he is out if Gabi is not in ? Can it really get any more bizzare ? Blob is like a blob of slime that rubs off on anything and everything he is connected with. For some unknown reason Gabi Silver(Cripps wife) was removed as one of Blob's defense lawyer. Why, was there some inappropriateness in having a husband and wife team ? Was it that the total $200K allocated taxpayer's defense amount was going to one household ? What did Cripps say or do to then get himself questioned by the judge as Blob's defense attorney ? Was it that in effect Blob would have three attorneys as the judge doubted Gabi Silver would not be involved with her husband as defense counsel in some manner giving Blob at least the appearance of three attorneys. Or did Cripps decline to work without his wife as co-counsel ? I could not find any speculation by attorneys that were advising the news media on how these things work.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

smallal wrote:

So what happened in chambers ? Cripps claim he is out if Gabi is not in ? Can it really get any more bizzare ? Blob is like a blob of slime that rubs off on anything and everything he is connected with. For some unknown reason Gabi Silver(Cripps wife) was removed as one of Blob's defense lawyer. Why, was there some inappropriateness in having a husband and wife team ? Was it that the total $200K allocated taxpayer's defense amount was going to one household ? What did Cripps say or do to then get himself questioned by the judge as Blob's defense attorney ? Was it that in effect Blob would have three attorneys as the judge doubted Gabi Silver would not be involved with her husband as defense counsel in some manner giving Blob at least the appearance of three attorneys. Or did Cripps decline to work without his wife as co-counsel ? I could not find any speculation by attorneys that were advising the news media on how these things work.

BBM. ITA, Smallal.

The Macomb Daily's Jameson Cook does a good job of reporting the hearing here:

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140311/newly-appointed-bashara-defense-attorney-may-be-removed

(excerpted)

"In a strange turn of events, the judge in the Bob Bashara murder case rescinded her appointment of a defense attorney and order for an October trial.

"Judge Vonda Evans withdrew her appointment of attorney David Cripps that she made last month and scheduled an April 4 hearing to address an apparent, undisclosed issue regarding his potential representation of Bashara.

Cripps declined to comment outside the courtroom after the hearing in Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit.

"Regarding the defense team, Evans at the start of the hearing reiterated her prior appointment of Cripps and then also named attorney Lillian Diallo to help represent Bashara. She had also included attorney Gabi Silver, who is Cripps’ wife and legal firm partner, to the case at a hearing last month.But she did not include Silver in the appointment Tuesday, although Silver was in the courtroom.

After meeting behind closed doors with attorneys for nearly 30 minutes, she put Cripps’ appointment on hold and set the hearing date. She said Diallo remains on the case."

Very interesting indeed. Check out the picture accompanying this article. Both Cripps and Silver look dumbfounded, imo. Wish we had the Fox2 video here because on it you can clearly hear Blob whispering to Silver at the defense table the moment attorneys went into chambers. He was p&%#ed. Even pointing his finger at her at one moment, "I want you!" he whispered emphatically. Her response? "Then say something."

Bricktop

Bricktop

Justice4Jane wrote:
smallal wrote:

BBM. ITA, Smallal.

The Macomb Daily's Jameson Cook does a good job of reporting the hearing here:

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140311/newly-appointed-bashara-defense-attorney-may-be-removed

(excerpted)

"In a strange turn of events, the judge in the Bob Bashara murder case rescinded her appointment of a defense attorney and order for an October trial.

"Judge Vonda Evans withdrew her appointment of attorney David Cripps that she made last month and scheduled an April 4 hearing to address an apparent, undisclosed issue regarding his potential representation of Bashara.

Cripps declined to comment outside the courtroom after the hearing in Wayne County Circuit Court in Detroit.

"Regarding the defense team, Evans at the start of the hearing reiterated her prior appointment of Cripps and then also named attorney Lillian Diallo to help represent Bashara. She had also included attorney Gabi Silver, who is Cripps’ wife and legal firm partner, to the case at a hearing last month.But she did not include Silver in the appointment Tuesday, although Silver was in the courtroom.

After meeting behind closed doors with attorneys for nearly 30 minutes, she put Cripps’ appointment on hold and set the hearing date. She said Diallo remains on the case."

Very interesting indeed. Check out the picture accompanying this article. Both Cripps and Silver look dumbfounded, imo. Wish we had the Fox2 video here because on it you can clearly hear Blob whispering to Silver at the defense table the moment attorneys went into chambers. He was p&%#ed. Even pointing his finger at her at one moment, "I want you!" he whispered emphatically.  Her response? "Then say something."

Whatever happened/is happening, I just love seeing that petulant, disgusted look on bob's face. I really love that he's not getting his way from Ms. Evans, in spite of the fact that she uses that absurd baby-talk voice when she talks to him.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Evans returned to the courtroom and said she wasn’t going to enter an order appointing Cripps, adding there may be some type of disclosures forthcoming......

I'm going to take this to mean New issues....Like perhaps he tried to have someone else bumped off.He has a phone in the cell again cause he's down here for the trial....Hopefully they have new stuff to hang him with!

smallal

smallal

Pointed Barbs wrote:Evans returned to the courtroom and said she wasn’t going to enter an order appointing Cripps, adding there may be some type of disclosures forthcoming......

I'm going to take this to mean New issues....Like perhaps he tried to have someone else bumped off.He has a phone in the cell again cause he's down here for the trial....Hopefully they have new stuff to hang him with!

So between now and April 4 what is taking place ? Is the new attorney getting up to speed. Is Cripps even meeting with Blob ? Or is everything in limbo(nothing moving forward) until April 4. Did Diallo just show up at the defense table to the surprise of Silver and Cripps ? Did Cripps give a knee jerk, " I am not doing this without Gabi" ? Or are the "disclosures" related to something inappropriate Cripps has done, probably at the behest of Blob ?

ohwow1

ohwow1

Pretrial livestream
Pretrial livestream up now

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

SO...He's not getting what he wants...I get that.What was that about an unannounced protective order?
 Rolling Eyes 

wwjd

Pointed Barbs wrote:SO...He's not getting what he wants...I get that.What was that about an unannounced protective order?
 Rolling Eyes 

What's happening? I'm unable to watch live feed at this time.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Missed the livestream too-- thanks for posting OhWow. Will look for a recap, wwjd.

Meanwhile:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2014/04/this_is_ridiculous_says_bob_ba.html

excerpted & BBM

"An attorney who represented former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick in his corruption trial last year made a brief court appearance Friday in the case of Robert Bashara, who is accused of helping his handyman kill his wife Jane Bashara.

"Defense attorney James Thomas said he wants nothing further to do with the case, but was asked to appear only on Friday in place of attorneys David Cripps and Gabi Silver...

"Thomas asked Wayne County Circuit Judge Vonda Evans to remove Cripps and Silver from the case because of a potential conflict...

"Evans said she's struggled to find lawyers willing to take on Bashara's case. ...

"Bashara was upset by the development...

"Are you alright?" Evans asked the defendant.

"No I’m not alright, your honor. This is ridiculous," Bashara said before his one remaining lawyer Lillian Diallo cut him off, saying it would be alright."....

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  :

No, he's not alright. Never has been. Never will be. Can't fix evil.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

What a whiny little bitch..I could fix him...let me find my bat. Basketball 

wwjd

Thanks for the info. For once I agree with Bob, for different reasons of course, this IS ridiculous! I know we don't want grounds for appeal, but why such a problem appointing an attorney?

smallal

smallal

wwjd wrote:Thanks for the info. For once I agree with Bob, for different reasons of course, this IS ridiculous! I know we don't want grounds for appeal, but why such a problem appointing an attorney?

It's ridiculous that Blob sense of entitlement just never seems to wane. As well as his concept of reality. Any respectable attorney doesn't want to rub elbows with this slime ball without fearing some of that crap is gonna come off on them. And I think its an incredible amount of work (the evidence) to deal with and it would take an attorney all of their waking hours for the next year. It ain't worth it and obviously most are thinking he is not worth it either.

wwjd

smallal wrote:
wwjd wrote:Thanks for the info. For once I agree with Bob, for different reasons of course, this IS ridiculous! I know we don't want grounds for appeal, but why such a problem appointing an attorney?

It's ridiculous that Blob sense of entitlement just never seems to wane. As well as his concept of reality. Any respectable attorney doesn't want to rub elbows with this slime ball without fearing some of that crap is gonna come off on them. And I think its an incredible amount of work (the evidence) to deal with and it would take an attorney all of their waking hours for the next year. It ain't worth it and obviously most are thinking he is not worth it either.
I'm not surprised at all by Bob's behavior.. he really believes he can beat this. Wether he knows it or not, he's already begun to pay for what he's done. I don't believe he'll ever walk free again. The wheels of justice are  just really slow sometimes.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

http://www.macombdaily.com/general-news/20140415/bashara-defense-team-finally-set-with-mccarthy-appointment

http://www.freep.com/article/20140415/NEWS01/304150076/1001/news?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Here are a couple links regarding the hearing today to resolve the ongoing saga of "Who Wants To Be Blob's Defense Counsel?"

At the hearing today Judge Evans appointed attorney Michael McCarthy from Redford Township to join Lillian Diallo.  McCarthy represented Mitchell Young (co-defendant in the Cipriano trial).

The reason/discovery for the removal/non-appointment of Attys Silver/Cripps was apparently not revealed at today's hearing.

Wow!  Haven't been posting in so long, and it's hard to believe the trial still hasn't started!  No No No No No

Last edited by meandmyshadow on Tue 15 Apr 2014, 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Bob has a new friend who writes to him, visits him in jail and attends hearings to show her support.

Evil or Very Mad What a Face Evil or Very Mad 

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/A-new-woman-in-Bob-Bashara-s-life/25544424

Bricktop

Bricktop

Justice4Jane wrote:Bob has a new friend who writes to him, visits him in jail and attends hearings to show her support.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/A-new-woman-in-Bob-Bashara-s-life/25544424

"May" try to manipulate her??? She's nuts.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Bricktop wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:Bob has a new friend who writes to him, visits him in jail and attends hearings to show her support.

"May" try to manipulate her???  She's nuts.

How u doing bricktop?

Nuts doesn't even begin to describe people like her.

Did u notice they showed her with wedding rings? Bet her hubby loves her new friend

What a Face What a Face affraid What a Face What a Face 

242Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Bob's new friend Sat 19 Apr 2014, 4:35 am

GPPGRL

According to her twitter account #shortcakessheep she is bipolar. She also seems to keep trying to make contact with t.v. personalities ("We have the same birthday!" or "We have the same middle name!) and wants to be an extra on their shows. She has a wordpress blog and a gofundme account seeking money to support her prison ministry (balance: zero). She is presently unemployed apparently although she has blogged about, in the past, driving a car locally in a presidential motorcade for Bush and being a school counselor. She is pissed off at Hank Winchester's slant of the interview she seemed to think was going to be all about HER and her prison ministry rather than about BigBobb. Sad, really....Her naïveté in this alone indicates she would be a perfect victim for Bashara's manipulations.

Last edited by GPPGRL on Sun 20 Apr 2014, 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling...and the thought that compassion rather than snark was called for)

ohwow1

ohwow1

GPPGRL wrote:According to her twitter account #shortcakessheep she is bipolar. She also seems to keep trying to make contact with t.v. personalities ("We have the same birthday!" or "We have the same middle name!) and wants to be an extra on their shows. She has a wordpress blog and a gofundme account seeking money to support her prison ministry (balance: zero). She is presently unemployed apparently although she has blogged about, in the past, driving a car locally in a presidential motorcade for Bush and being a school counselor. She is pissed off at Hank Winchester's slant of the interview she seemed to think was going to be all about HER and her prison ministry rather than about BigBobb. Sad, really....Her naïveté in this alone indicates she would be a perfect victim for Bashara's manipulations.
That b!tch is crazy! Even Charles Manson had admirers in jail. This world is full of loonies!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

dezama

dezama

I check in periodically waiting for satisfaction of the monster's conviction. Thank you PB for posting the note about the walk and the opportunity to support so beautiful and lasting an expression in Jane's memory. I made it to GP finally in January 2013 and drove around to see all of the signs. I find I'll be back in Detroit this autumn and hope to see the walk in progress. Amazed.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

You are welcome.Please feel free to re-post any and all of the Jane'sWalkgp links.All over the world would be nice! Very Happy 

247Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial - Page 5 Empty Fundraiser! Sat 19 Jul 2014, 3:01 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN is "At final hearing before #bobbashara trial begins. That's what's on paper anyway; we'll see. Nothing in this case has been perfunctory."

https://twitter.com/GeorgeHunter_DN

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN: "Reporters were trying to figure out how many different attorneys #bobbashara has had so far. Six? Seven? You need a scorecard!" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN: "Judge Vonda Evans in the courtroom for #bobbashara hearing. Lawyers were here but stepped out."

George Hunter @GeorgeHunter_DN: "Judge said there are "extensive" motions to be heard in #bobbashara case"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum