Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

501TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 06 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

migraine wrote:Ok How does Tuesday, November 11th anytime after 6pm at the Atwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park sound for everyone?  I am excited to see some old friends!  Spread the word and also that we have J4J merchandise to give away, first come first serve!

I will call to see if we can use the back room, but without an idea of how many will be there I am not sure if we can do that.

SPREAD THE WORD! LET'S GET OUT TO SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR JANE!

Kitty- can you make it?????

How many people are planning to go to the Atwater on Tuesday the 11th at 6? I could use a bracelet. I think my daughter took mine.

502TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 06 Nov 2014, 5:29 pm

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
migraine wrote:Ok How does Tuesday, November 11th anytime after 6pm at the Atwater Brewery in Grosse Pointe Park sound for everyone?  I am excited to see some old friends!  Spread the word and also that we have J4J merchandise to give away, first come first serve!

I will call to see if we can use the back room, but without an idea of how many will be there I am not sure if we can do that.

SPREAD THE WORD! LET'S GET OUT TO SUPPORT JUSTICE FOR JANE!

Kitty- can you make it?????

How many people are planning to go to the Atwater on Tuesday the 11th at 6?  I could use a bracelet.  I think my daughter took mine.

cheers see you all there flower

503TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 06 Nov 2014, 6:37 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Justice for Jane was formed to support bringing Jane's killers to justice and today that looks in jeopardy due to Judge Evans horribly lax time management.  Jurors are probably going to start dropping out due to illnesses, prior plans beyond the 4-6 time frame, intentionally violating rules out of disgust with the Judge's  slowness etc).  I wouldn't put it past Evans to truncate important testimony to meet her completely unrealistic Thanksgiving finish date which is all her fault.

Apparently none of the reporters want to touch this likely miscarriage of justice, probably to secure access for future cases.

Bracelets and yard signs are great to keep this in the forefront, but as advocates for Jane, what can we do re this very worrisome development with Judge Evans? Here are some ideas:

1) letters to the editors of Detroit area papers expressing our concerns about the Judge's slowness in hearing this case.

2) with the permission of Atwater, invite reporters to listen to and report on our shock and dismay at how little testimony Evans allows every day when we meet on Tuesday.

3) get a protest permit outside the courthouse during lunch and demonstrate re our concerns of Judge Evans lax time management.

Let's remember Judge Evans works for us the taxpayers, and we have the
right to be heard. Justice for Jane!

504TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:19 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Great suggestions, Ells! I'm not sure the reporters would be interested because I don't know what kind of turn out we will have at Atwater, but you should draft a letter we could all sign and message it to some of us. You have a talent for that type of thing!

505TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:00 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

meandmyshadow wrote:Great suggestions, Ells! I'm not sure the reporters would be interested because I don't know what kind of turn out we will have at Atwater, but you should draft a letter we could all sign and message it to some of us.  You have a talent for that type of thing!

Ok, will do. I'm down with the flu now but will get a draft to you in PM this weekend, make changes and give feedback as needed.

Even if we only have 5-10 at Atwaters, it's among the most committed for Jane and will have an ear full for reporters about FondaBreaks Evans.

P.S. I got a flu shot Tuesday night, came down with it on Wednesday, pharmacist said I waited too long.  Ladies & Gents, get your flu shot, this is miserable.

506TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:27 am

AnalyzeThis

EllsBells wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:Great suggestions, Ells! I'm not sure the reporters would be interested because I don't know what kind of turn out we will have at Atwater, but you should draft a letter we could all sign and message it to some of us.  You have a talent for that type of thing!

Ok, will do. I'm down with the flu now but will get a draft to you in PM this weekend, make changes and give feedback as needed.

Even if we only have 5-10 at Atwaters, it's among the most committed for Jane and will have an ear full for reporters about FondaBreaks Evans.

P.S. I got a flu shot Tuesday night, came down with it on Wednesday, pharmacist said I waited too long.  Ladies & Gents, get your flu shot, this is miserable.

Haha love it!

Maybe a letter to whomever she works for? I have to believe that team LL has voiced complaints too.

507TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 9:44 am

EllsBells

EllsBells

"I'm sure there's something out there she's done, probably a lot of things that, you know, you may not know about and vice-a-versa," Detroit police homicide investigator Donald Olsen said.

"There's not a lot of secrets and a lot of things we hide," Bashara said.

Confirmation that the man is certifiably delusional, not realizing every thing about his life would be put under the microscope. He could easily have ducked the question with something non-committal like, "Maybe from your experience" etc. rather than give such a denial.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/11/06/bashara-trial-murder-scene-staged/18594853/

I wonder once his mother and cousin testify if they will be in the courtroom like the Engelbrecht family.

508TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:53 am

Fifteen30

EllsBells wrote:Justice for Jane was formed to support bringing Jane's killers to justice and today that looks in jeopardy due to Judge Evans horribly lax time management.  Jurors are probably going to start dropping out due to illnesses, prior plans beyond the 4-6 time frame, intentionally violating rules out of disgust with the Judge's  slowness etc).  I wouldn't put it past Evans to truncate important testimony to meet her completely unrealistic Thanksgiving finish date which is all her fault.

Apparently none of the reporters want to touch this likely miscarriage of justice, probably to secure access for future cases.

Bracelets and yard signs are great to keep this in the forefront, but as advocates for Jane, what can we do re this very worrisome development with Judge Evans? Here are some ideas:

1) letters to the editors of Detroit area papers expressing our concerns about the Judge's slowness in hearing this case.

2) with the permission of Atwater, invite reporters to listen to and report on our shock and dismay at how little testimony Evans allows every day when we meet on Tuesday.

3) get a protest permit outside the courthouse during lunch and demonstrate re our concerns of Judge Evans lax time management.

Hi Ells. I support all your suggestions. I, too, am very concerned. Infact, I checked Nancy Grace's site/program log to see if she has commented on the judge. I didn't find anything. I also checked with someone who is familiar with court-house administration regarding who the judge reports to. I was told since she was elected, she does not have a direct supervisor. But there should be an overall monitoring procedure. I don't know how accurate this info is though. I also considered writing the judge directly to call her attention to our observations including a summary of what bloggers are saying...kind of a softer but wake-up call approach. If you agree, this could be 4).

I do think we--as a courtesy--should check with Family first to make sure she is on board. Plus, she may have aleady discussed concerns with LL.

Last edited by Fifteen30 on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

509TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 12:30 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Fifteen30 wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Justice for Jane was formed to support bringing Jane's killers to justice and today that looks in jeopardy due to Judge Evans horribly lax time management.  Jurors are probably going to start dropping out due to illnesses, prior plans beyond the 4-6 time frame, intentionally violating rules out of disgust with the Judge's  slowness etc).  I wouldn't put it past Evans to truncate important testimony to meet her completely unrealistic Thanksgiving finish date which is all her fault.

Hi Ells. I support all your suggestions. I, too, am very concerned. Infact, I checked Nancy Grace's site/program log to see if she has commented on the judge. I didn't find anything. I also checked with someone who is familiar with court-house administration regarding who the judge reports to. I was told since she was elected, she does not have a direct supervisor. But there should be an overall monitoring procedure. I don't know how accurate this info is though. I also considered writing the judge directly to call her attention to our observations including a summary of what bloggers are saying...kind of a softer but wake-up call approach. If you agree, this could be 4).

I do think we--as a courtesy--should check with Family first to make sure she is on board. Plus, she may have aleady discussed concerns with LL.

Yes, agree someone should clear whether the family is okay with our writing a letter to the editor. No surprise that she has no supervisor, this is the kind of irresponsible behavior one gets without oversight.  

Don't think a letter to her would make one iota of an impression on this judge, just a piece of paper she'll crumple and practice making a clean shot into her trash can.  This has to go public as clearly the only oversight is the public's awareness of her terrible time management and apparent indifference to it.

510TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:10 pm

wwjd

My question is, where is all the media attention? Blob was on Dateline and GMA in the very beginning. I saw the case on Nancy Grace back then too. Now, it's barely being covered locally. Is it because there's no live stream? Hank Winchester seemed like a strong advocate for the family, maybe he should be contacted in regards to judge Evans. Whether or not the public is following this case as closely as we are, I think they need to know how Evans is wasting tax dollars with her poor scheduling. Also the complete disregard she shows for the jury. No wonder wayne county is having such a hard time getting people to show up for jury duty.

511TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:20 pm

smallal

smallal

wwjd wrote:My question is, where is all the media attention? Blob was on Dateline and GMA in the very beginning. I saw the case on Nancy Grace back then too. Now, it's barely being covered locally. Is it because there's no live stream? Hank Winchester seemed like a strong advocate for the family, maybe he should be contacted in regards to judge Evans. Whether or not the public is following this case as closely as we are, I think they need to know how Evans is wasting tax dollars with her poor scheduling. Also the complete disregard she shows for the jury. No wonder wayne county is having such a hard time getting people to show up for jury duty.

IMHO, Leave the judge out of it. Do any of us really know what she is doing or for that matter what is happening behind the scenes in preparation for each day's proceedings ? Want to do something, throw support behind the prosecutor. You never know, they need as many eyes, ears as possible. Where would all this be if it were not for Val and the "Hinky Meter" ? All those Rachel and Blob blogs would be long gone by the time investigators started to observe them. Lawyers I know appreciate views or insights from others. Sometimes there is too much and sometimes they don't see things when they are so close to it. This case is complicated, it's unique, there has never really been anything like it. Sure, husbands have eliminated wives for the same reasons but using a mentally challenged person who confesses and tells the bizarre tale of events is not the norm.

Last edited by smallal on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

512TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:25 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

wwjd wrote:My question is, where is all the media attention? Blob was on Dateline and GMA in the very beginning. I saw the case on Nancy Grace back then too. Now, it's barely being covered locally. Is it because there's no live stream? Hank Winchester seemed like a strong advocate for the family, maybe he should be contacted in regards to judge Evans. Whether or not the public is following this case as closely as we are, I think they need to know how Evans is wasting tax dollars with her poor scheduling. Also the complete disregard she shows for the jury. No wonder wayne county is having such a hard time getting people to show up for jury duty.

I agree totally! If you google her (I was trying to find her salary, but couldn't), it seems like she's done some pretty controversial things in the past and there are a lot of complaints about just exactly what she's doing here. It's really interesting that no action has ever been taken. She seems to have very little regard for others, and enjoys her power very much. Ridiculous and extremely frustrating. I'd be embarrassed to be late for court because I was at Subway buying cookies!!!

Someone suggested that she knew George Bashara and feels a kinship with blob because of that. I wonder how we could find out?!

513TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:32 pm

smallal

smallal

Bricktop wrote:

I agree totally!  If you google her (I was trying to find her salary, but couldn't), it seems like she's done some pretty controversial things in the past and there are a lot of complaints about just exactly what she's doing here.  It's really interesting that no action has ever been taken.  She seems to have very little regard for others, and enjoys her power very much. Ridiculous and extremely frustrating.  I'd be embarrassed to be late for court because I was at Subway buying cookies!!!

Someone suggested that she knew George Bashara and feels a kinship with blob because of that.  I wonder how we could find out?!

If she knew him more than just knowing of him, she should have recused herself.

Last edited by smallal on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

514TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:10 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

smallal wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

Someone suggested that she knew George Bashara and feels a kinship with blob because of that.  I wonder how we could find out?!

If she knew him more than just knowing of him, she should have recused herself.

If all this time wasting is because she admired Judge George and wants to tilt it in BB's favor, that's a thousand times worse than having poor time management skills. My guess it's just her power trip, keeping everybody waiting on her Highness.

515TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:46 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

End of Day 14,  38 witnesses done, average 2.5/7 per day, optimistic round up to 3.  Assuming work on Wednesday before T-day and 4 day work week, there are 10 trial days left before Thanksgiving, so 30 more witness likely before the judge's arbitrary end date.  That's 68 done by T-day, 12 short of the Prosecution's 80 witnesses, not to mention the Defense's case and both closing statements.

Somebody send Judge Evans a calculator and a clock with alarms for court start times.

Btw, they had Frances Natale in court just after dismissing the jury, so why did the judge not go another hour (for the day's grand total of 2.5 hours) and get her testimony out of the way, rather holding a bond determination for her to appear Tuesday? What if she makes bail and goes on the lame again? Remember Moran said she's a significant witness. If she walks, I blame this too on Evans, easily could have gotten her in today. Geez ...

516TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Interesting to note Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:17 pm

yami444

There is a FaceBook page titled    

The State vs Bob Bashara - The murder of Jane Bashara

Scroll through pics and you will see a pic of Jane wearing what looks like the same blouse that Jessica wore in the courtroom on the day of her testimony.  Wonder if Bob noticed. If this is true.......it seems Jessica may have been sending a message.  Very Interesting!!!

517TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty I worry that... Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

grace81203

If J4J makes a fuss about the judge and Big Bob is declared guilty, he could use it to say the judge was incompetent and want a retrial or some such thing. If she looks incompetent at this point, the verdict could be disputed?

518TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:38 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

smallal wrote:

IMHO, Leave the judge out of it. Do any of us really know what she is doing or for that matter what is happening behind the scenes in preparation for each day's proceedings ? Want to do something, throw support behind the prosecutor. You never know, they need as many eyes, ears as possible. Where would all this be if it were not for Val and the "Hinky Meter" ? All those Rachel and Blob blogs would be long gone by the time investigators started to observe them. Lawyers I know appreciate views or insights from others. Sometimes there is too much and sometimes they don't see things when they are so close to it. This case is complicated, it's unique, there has never really been anything like it. Sure, husbands have eliminated wives for the same reasons but using a mentally challenged person who confesses and tells the  bizarre tale of events is not the norm.
I agree.

519TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 3:55 pm

yami444

yami444 wrote:There is a FaceBook page titled    

Scroll through pics and you will see a pic of Jane wearing what looks like the same blouse that Jessica wore in the courtroom on the day of her testimony.  Wonder if Bob noticed. If this is true.......it seems Jessica may have been sending a message.  Very Interesting!!!
If not sending a message than Jessica is honoring her mom by wearing something of hers, or maybe its both.

520TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 4:11 pm

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:
smallal wrote:
IMHO, Leave the judge out of it. Do any of us really know what she is doing or for that matter what is happening behind the scenes in preparation for each day's proceedings ? Want to do something, throw support behind the prosecutor. You never know, they need as many eyes, ears as possible. Where would all this be if it were not for Val and the "Hinky Meter" ? All those Rachel and Blob blogs would be long gone by the time investigators started to observe them. Lawyers I know appreciate views or insights from others. Sometimes there is too much and sometimes they don't see things when they are so close to it. This case is complicated, it's unique, there has never really been anything like it. Sure, husbands have eliminated wives for the same reasons but using a mentally challenged person who confesses and tells the  bizarre tale of events is not the norm.
I agree.

grace81203 wrote:If J4J makes a fuss about the judge and Big Bob is declared guilty, he could use it to say the judge was incompetent and want a retrial or some such thing.  If she looks incompetent at this point, the verdict could be disputed?  

BBM

Concurred. Judge Evans gets to me too esp re the late starts, long lunches, days off, etc. But seriously, in the big picture, what is raising a bunch of heckles going to accomplish as far as true Justice?? What had me so riled last week was not Judge Evans-- but rather how Evil Blob gets away with feigning illness and all, blah, blah, blah-- unaccountable, it seems. In that regard, why seems to me quiet but strong support-- wristbands, etc. in the courtroom-- for prosecutors, Jane, her family-- and the jury-- is what is necessary to get the Justice Jane deserves. Letters to the editor? Not convinced... Think at this point it may cause more harm than good.

And most definitely the family and the court's victim's advocates would be more vocal on this than the general public, imho.

As for the press not reporting on it, my take is they are well aware of the "characters" they cover in the Wayne County court system-- Evans included. Anyone with the ability to read can clearly see the public's take on what is going on-- no one is pulling the wool over our eyes. Let's continue praying the jury is as on to Blob's evil as the rest of us.

521TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:06 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

kittygirl wrote:
smallal wrote:

I agree.

As much time as the prosecution has spent on this case...if they thought Evans was doing something that would impact the outcome of this trial in a negative way, they would act on it. It takes a lot to get a judge "in trouble" or removed from a case - being late and unorganized isn't enough, I think. It is well known that Evans wants people to see her as interesting, quirky, unusual and attractive - because she wants to be Judge Judy someday. I don't think any of this has anything to do with blob's daddy. But, with this case and trial, who the hell knows??? Shocked

522TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:07 pm

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

yami444 wrote:
yami444 wrote:There is a FaceBook page titled    

If not sending a message than Jessica is honoring her mom by wearing something of hers, or maybe its both.

I vote for both.

523TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 7:36 pm

wwjd

smallal wrote:

No disrespect intended Smallal, but I don't see your response as an answer to my question. I understand judges are busy, but this case is moving at a snail's pace, and I fear the jury could be lost at this point. I hope to God the prosecution can do a great job bringing this disconnected testimony together in closing. Also, I didn't say anything should be done right now, because I wouldn't want anything to impede a guilty verdict. Just think this behavior is ridiculous, and should be brought to light at some point. I mostly was wondering about the lack of media coverage..

524TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:10 pm

migraine

migraine

I just want to show support for Jane's Family and for the Prosecution by getting more signs, bracelets and magnets out there!  Anyone who wants one can come and get one- free- while supplies last at Atwater in the Park Tuesday, November 11 from 6-10pm (or so).  I would also LOVE to see other supporters of Jane's Family and the Prosecution join me at the Atwater so we can honor Jane's memory, have a drink in her name, and commiserate about our concerns, etc,  I would LOVE for as many to came as possible.  I would LOVE for the media/reporters to join us and tip one back with us while we all share our feelings and concerns.  Spread the word, and I hope the reporters are reading J4J so they can put us on their calendars.  I know there are some J4Jers that want to attend court.  This meeting at the Atwater could be a good planning and organizing meeting for those who want to attend together, etc, and get that ball rolling. It's time for a RALLY!  JUSTICE FOR JANE!

Last edited by migraine on Fri 07 Nov 2014, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

525TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:08 am

kittygirl

kittygirl

I will not be able to make it tonight. I'm really sorry, I thought I could swing it but things are crazy right now with work and school and life in general. I will be there in spirit and hope that at some time in the future I will be able to see everyone. Sad Sad

526TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:16 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

kittygirl wrote:I will not be able to make it tonight.  I'm really sorry, I thought I could swing it but things are crazy right now with work and school and life in general.  I will be there in spirit and hope that at some time in the future I will be able to see everyone.  Sad Sad

Unacceptable, Kitty. Wink

527TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:27 am

migraine

migraine

I am so sorry everyone, but both Stina and I are unable to be there tonight- my daughter broke her foot and is seeing the Ortho surgeon today. I hate to cancel at such a late notice! Anyone who wants signs, etc. before we meet shoot me a message, and I can be sure that you get the (I will drop them off to you if nothing else). So Sorry! How about next Tuesday, same time (6 pm ish) same place (Atwater in the Park)?

528TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:38 am

chewet

chewet

migraine wrote:I am so sorry everyone, but both Stina and I are unable to be there tonight- my daughter broke her foot and is seeing the Ortho surgeon  today.  I hate to cancel at such a late notice!  Anyone who wants signs, etc. before we meet shoot me a message, and I can be sure that you get the (I will drop them off to you if nothing else).  So Sorry!  How about next Tuesday, same time (6 pm ish) same place (Atwater in the Park)?

Migraine-- (((momma hugs)))) Hang in there!!! Tbh, next Tues works better (at least for me) bcs I am juggling out of town and kiddo stuff too...

Hopefully Kitty, this helps you as well? sunny

flower JUSTICE is on its way!! flower

(Despite today's "look at me, feel sorry for me and my shady glasses" bs)

529TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Today's blog links Tue 11 Nov 2014, 10:51 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

530TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:59 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Obedient Slave is on the stand!
Therese Giffin

This should be GOOOD!

531TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:34 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

meandmyshadow wrote:Obedient Slave is on the stand!
Therese Giffin

This should be GOOOD!

You know it's going to be good when she was granted immunity for her testimony...

Sick, delusional woman.

532TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 12:42 pm

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:Obedient Slave is on the stand!
Therese Giffin

This should be GOOOD!

Down down you go Evil Blobby!!! Evil or Very Mad

ROCK ON, Team Lindsey!! flower

533TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:30 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

Next Tuesday. It's inked in on my calendar. Wink

Yeah, the shades in court. Puh-leeeeeeze!!

534TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 1:32 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

Ooops. I clicked send before saying that I hope all goes well with your daughter, Migraine. We'll all be thinking of you!

535TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 2:00 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

I think this b really wanted to be with Bob. It didn't bother him after the murder that Therese had a young son. And her having a young son is even more incentive for her to NOT befriend and assist men accused of murdering their spouse and going through a trial for solicitation of murder! Especially an ex police officer!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad confused

536TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:01 pm

chewet

chewet

Shout out to Pointed Barbs for posting Jane's church's "Jane's Walk" Facebook page on the Freep blog while everyone is waiting to hear wth is going on....

Last edited by chewet on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hoping we would hear of a plea :-()

537TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:19 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Yeah and she did not have her sights on being with Bob once he cleared his name? I call bs. This was her chance to finally be with the man she wanted all along. No more Rachel to have to get along with. Just MasterBob with his big bear heart and his perfect obedient slave who is completely devoid of a conscience, just like her dream Master. Because how could you have a conscience and go on hinky and try to spread rumors about a deceased woman?

538TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:21 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Her fetlife profile for your perusal

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." Henry Alice

As i continue to evolve changes appear within me, so i’ve updated me.
“Vision without execution is hallucination.” By Thomas Edison

my writings are for me, You are welcome to read, comment.

"Better to write for yourself and have no public,
than to write for the public and have no self."
Cyril Connolly

"Its better to be hated for what you are,
than to be loved for what your not!
Marilyn Monroe *

Thought it would be more useful to start with the “ABOUT You”, this gives You the choice to read on or exit.

i seek a TRADITIONAL Master, One who possesses old school philosophy, values and morals of a Master/slave relationship. One who has natural dominance, which has mastered Himself in order that He may master me. One who can quarterback U/us into a spiritual, mental and physical growth . . . uniting U/us as O/one into a TPE relationship.

Please, i am DEFINITELY NOT looking for new age Dom, pervert, wanna be . . . you can get your kinks elsewhere. i am NOT a play toy, fuck buddy, switch or a Domme! However, I am a Lady, slut, fuck toy and more but Only to One with whom I can connect on ALL LEVELS.

Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors.
Try to be better than yourself.
William Faulkner

Who am i . . .
i’m definitely not perfection personified, nor am i young, skinny or inexperienced. i’m just an average, single mom of two, with a slave’s heart. Before finding my inner submissive/slave self, i chose to have children, my choice not theirs. They are of age that requires them to live at home, AND they are a priority. Don't state it's not a problem, if you really can't accept they come first. i also live on the NW side of Chicago so You may be aware of the distance.

With those minor details out of the way . . . i’ve been told i’m naturally very submissive. i can’t debate this because “Iisimply am who i am” always.
My entire life, i’ve been submissive, serving and caring for others. The past ten plus years i began a journey, yes at my age. What was thought to be a journey of submission/slavery actually turned into a journey of life, self discovery. Part of that self discovery was the inner slave but much of it was about “me”. It has been very scary, difficult and a painful at times. The pain suffered led to tranquility, a pleasure of sort which appears in many different forms. i have not reached the end of my journey, there are things that still need to be discovered or solved. But one the greatest pleasures i have learned is who i am and the ability to really love . . . even loving more then one at a given time.

Please understand this is not a game of pretend or role play . . . it is who i am and how i choose to live my life. i find so much inner peace when in service to my One (a Master). i can ONLY serve a Master that can equal me. i know my place is at His side/feet. NOT, because i am force but . . . well it is where i WANT to be. But in order to become One’s slave, it takes time, a journey of learning, growing and sharing. i relate to it as friends first, then moving onto a Dom/sub, the growth will lead to the Master/slave. O/one can not set a time frame on matters of the heart, a commitment or a journey. It’s a day by day process . . . If it was meant to be it will be.

*"Faith, consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe."
By Voltaire*

In other words i will ONLY submit to the right One! The one who can capture her mind and heart, (control her sassy mouth) will own her soul . . . the body will follow for all He desires.

AH DESIRES/FETISHES

my main fetish is being His property, enjoying all He does to me for His pleasure. Oh, what a feeling! However that doesn’t mean i don’t have limits. There are a few fetishes I will never engage in for anyone and still those that remain undiscovered. i can not determine an answer to the undiscovered if i’ve never tried them, i can only speculate. So my philosophy is to try everything at least once to see where it may rest.

“i, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength,
Who makes enormous demands on me,
Who does not doubt my courage or my toughness,
Who does not believe me naive or innocent,
Who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
By Anias Nin

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place".
George Bernard Shaw

Thank you for taking the time to read and i hope you understand. If you don't understand then i believe you are not what i seek and should continue on your way.

Sincerely,
obedient

PS Please move on if . . . You’re into online/cyber relationships, online is only a tool, possibly a first step to meeting “For the eyes are the doorway to ones soul, if you can't see into the eyes, you're blinded!”

*Hope

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all,
And sweetest in the gale is heard;
And sore must be the storm
That could abash the little bird
That kept so many warm.
I've heard it in the chilliest land,
And on the strangest sea;
Yet, never, in extremity,
It asked a crumb of me.
Emily Dickinson*
"

539TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:24 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

Ohhhh it must have incensed Therese to be out there doing Bob's dirty work and drying his masterly tears while he grieved the loss of Rachel who was, admittedly, "no beauty queen."

This testimony is making me vomit8 vomit8

540TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 3:54 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

kittygirl wrote:Ohhhh it must have incensed Therese to be out there doing Bob's dirty work and drying his masterly tears while he grieved the loss of Rachel who was, admittedly, "no beauty queen."

This testimony is making me vomit8 vomit8

I agree Kitty!

541TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:02 pm

chewet

chewet

What a Face
Kitty, wow-- thanks for posting that. Absolutely NO WORDS for that creature... Immunity indeed. SMH.

542TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:07 pm

kittygirl

kittygirl

brother and sister my @ss

543TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 4:42 pm

wwjd

Just read the blogs from today's testimony. First I'd like to thank certain members here for helping me calm down in regards to the slow process, I'm starting to see the bigger picture now, and have no doubt we will soon see justice for Jane.
I noticed some comments from certain bloggers that led me to check in here.. does anyone else detect some Bob fans on freep.com? They seem to be challenging some j4j members. I can't imagine he has any friends, although people really shouldn't surprise me anymore.

544TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 5:30 pm

migraine

migraine

I definitely detect some Blob fans on Freep......

545TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 5:40 pm

wwjd

migraine wrote:I definitely detect some Blob fans on Freep......

And lots of "neighbors."

546TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 5:49 pm

Bricktop

Bricktop

wwjd wrote:

And lots of "neighbors."

Incredibly hard to believe there are any fans!! Ugh.

547TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm

chewet

chewet

wwjd wrote:Just read the blogs from today's testimony. First I'd like to thank certain members here for helping me calm down in regards to the slow process, I'm starting to see the bigger picture now, and have no doubt we will soon see justice for Jane.
I noticed some comments from certain bloggers that led me to check in here.. does anyone else detect some Bob fans on freep.com? They seem to be challenging some j4j members. I can't imagine he has any friends, although people really shouldn't surprise me anymore.

wwjd, we must stick together with single-minded purpose-- Justice for Jane! And you bet those "certain bloggers" challenging others are, imho, not on there for altruistic reasons. Watching our people like a Momma Hawk, I am!!! Got a couple comments muffled when I tried to speak right AT a couple of those...hmmm..shall we say "interesting" commenters. Oh well coulda been my peck & pluck as I try to key in via mobile.... Razz

Bricktop wrote:
wwjd wrote:

And lots of "neighbors."

Incredibly hard to believe there are any fans!!  Ugh.

Don't fret Migraine, your peeps here have your back!

As for Blob having "fans" or "friends"? Ummmm... Look no further than today's example?

@GeorgeHunter_DN tweeted: "Bob tried to hang around while Giffin left the witness stand. A deputy said, in a firm voice: 'Come on, Bob!" Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by chewet on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CANNOT type via iPad w/o keyboard)

548TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Tue 11 Nov 2014, 11:41 pm

wwjd

chewet wrote:
wwjd wrote:Just read the blogs from today's testimony. First I'd like to thank certain members here for helping me calm down in regards to the slow process, I'm starting to see the bigger picture now, and have no doubt we will soon see justice for Jane.

wwjd, we must stick together with single-minded purpose-- Justice for Jane! And you bet those "certain bloggers" challenging others are, imho, not on there for altruistic reasons. Watching our people like a Momma Hawk, I am!!! Got a couple comments muffled when I tried to speak right AT a couple of those...hmmm..shall we say "interesting" commenters. Oh well coulda been my peck & pluck as I try to key in via mobile.... Razz

Bricktop wrote:
wwjd wrote:

And lots of "neighbors."

Incredibly hard to believe there are any fans!!  Ugh.

Don't fret Migraine, your peeps here have your back!

As for Blob having "fans" or "friends"? Ummmm... Look no further than today's example?

@GeorgeHunter_DN tweeted: "Bob tried to hang around while Giffin left the witness stand. A deputy said, in a firm voice: 'Come on, Bob!" Evil or Very Mad

Did blob have cataract surgery? He was probably ogling that Griffin woman behind those sunglasses..gross slimebag! But then, she might just like it.. ewww!

549TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:59 am

GPPGRL

Just discovered a blog with a recap of The Hinky Meter/Val Hall's masterful summation of events leading up to BigBobb's arrest: http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4305#p40522. (You will have to scroll down to find it embedded in the post - "Coverage from the Hinky Meter".) Dang, she was good! Helps to have this layed out when hearing all the disjointed testimony.

Last edited by GPPGRL on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to it.)

550TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 11 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:37 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Today's links:
Gina @ Freep.com
Amy @ Fox 2

p.s. Amy Lange found Blob in the Polio Flash Mob!!!
"Amy Lange: Remember yesterday I told you about the character letter she had written praising Bob for being a family man and volunteer in the community - she said something about recently seeing him in action at a flash mob to end polio at a Rotary event at Millennium Park in Chicago - well - here is it - from May 23. 2011 - and here's Bob at 3:48 "
Blob Flash Mob

Last edited by meandmyshadow on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct Link)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum