Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th....

+30
Bricktop
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
exgpr2
mooselift
KZ
silver1
Lawman9
redhead
pastpast
CuriousPortlander
J4J
rubyslippers
justanopinion
AnalyzeThis
jan_53
family4ever
GPPGRL
Freckles
ohwow1
NoPlunder
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
Laker
Fifteen30
chewet
EllsBells
TheEndIsNear
kittygirl
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

EllsBells

EllsBells

Pointed Barbs wrote:The use of his house for such things would not be allowed under GPPark zoning laws...and Bob would be entirely aware of that.So even his contemptible offer of his house in exchange for a letter...was pure bullshit.

He is truly not just a narcissistic-sociopath...He's also an idiot!

Not to mention, he promised a deed to a house that is in foreclosure --- he doesn't even own it at this point, the bank does!

If there's an annual award for the Most Stupid Crook of the year, I nominate Boober for the 2012 honor. Seriously.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:The use of his house for such things would not be allowed under GPPark zoning laws...and Bob would be entirely aware of that.So even his contemptible offer of his house in exchange for a letter...was pure bullshit.

He is truly not just a narcissistic-sociopath...He's also an idiot!

Not to mention, he promised a deed to a house that is in foreclosure --- he doesn't even own it at this point, the bank does!

If there's an annual award for the Most Stupid Crook of the year, I nominate Boober for the 2012 honor. Seriously.

You got that right, Ells! jocolor I wish we had a "duuuuuuhhhh" smiley!

Freckles

rubyslippers wrote:
Toomuchwaiting wrote:When Bob spoke did he offer any motive for trying to kill Gentz? Did he say it was because Gentz had killed Jane and he wanted revenge? Did Bob ever mention his children or his family or did he just mention the loss of his friends? Didn't have the stomach to watch the stream...

Correct me if I am wrong but Bob only talks about the impact on his life, not how his decisions and actions have impacted anyone elses life. Clearly Narcissistic sociopathic behavior IM amateur O.

He never mentioned a motive in his remarks, but prior to that during the remarks by Prosecutor Moran regarding why Bob should get the maximum penalty, Bob was shaking his head "yes" as in agreement when Moran said something like "Mr. Bashara would like people to think that he ordered the hit out of vengeance and grief over the death of his wife (Bob starts nodding yes as in agreement)but his actions and things he said in phone calls indicate that Mr. Bashara tried to hire the hit only to protect himself from prosecution and to kill the person who would stand in the way of Mr. Bashara protecting himself and getting what he wanted." (Bob was not shaking his head "yes" in agreement with the last part of Mr. Moran's statement). Toward the end of his comments to the court, Bob did make an attempt at apologizing to his family and friends and Mr. Gentz, more or less as an afterthought. His earlier comments were all about how he didn't admit it before because he feared losing the respect of the community and his friends who have now turned on him anyway. I did not hear him mention anything about his children specifically, just the word "family" in general without elaborating on who he includes in that category. Much of what he said was all about him, and the good things he thinks he did in his life and how things are impacting him, although he made an attempt to apologize to the court and his family and friends. I do believe he is sorry about one thing.....only that he got caught. Only that his life, what's left of it is going to be a pretty sad mess for him. I still don't believe he feels for others in any significant way.
Bob just got himself outsmarted. Or, in another manner of speaking, he was out gunned! Prosecution may now bring up his guilty plea to a felony relating to a hiring of a hitman. And, of course, this is exactly what Joe Gentz has said Bashara had hired Gentz to do in the murder of Jane many months before.

No wire, Bashara. Just brains!

Freckles

BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Hold the anchovies and throw on extra onions!
(Bashara feels a tear coming on.)

kittygirl

kittygirl

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

"Local realtor Rachel Gillet, 50, also told police that she was Bashara's girlfriend and that Jane Bashara had discovered their relationships just weeks before her murder."

Bricktop

Bricktop

Freckles wrote:BTW, dunno about you, but in honor of this occasion, it will be

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

I had the exact same thought!

chewet

chewet

Bricktop wrote:

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Enjoy your pizzas Very Happy peeps, because they sure don't serve 'em in Jackson!

This was added just over an hour ago: (bolded by chewet)

"Grosse Pointe Park businessman Bob Bashara was booked in the Michigan Department of Corrections reception center in Jackson today, just hours after being sentenced to serve 80 months to 20 years in prison for an attempted hit-for-hire.

MDOC spokesman Russ Marlan said Bashara was being processed into the prison system this afternoon, had been assigned an MDOC number and had his booking photo taken."...

http://www.freep.com/article/20121210/NEWS05/121210025/Bashara-sentenced-80-240-months-plot-kill-handyman

ohwow1

ohwow1

chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

Enjoy your pizzas Very Happy peeps, because they sure don't serve 'em in Jackson!

"Grosse Pointe Park businessman Bob Bashara was booked in the Michigan Department of Corrections reception center in Jackson today, just hours after being sentenced to serve 80 months to 20 years in prison for an attempted hit-for-hire.

MDOC spokesman Russ Marlan said Bashara was being processed into the prison system this afternoon, had been assigned an MDOC number and had his booking photo taken."...

http://www.freep.com/article/20121210/NEWS05/121210025/Bashara-sentenced-80-240-months-plot-kill-handyman

He definitely won't be arriving at Jackson to find a delicious pizza, but hopefully, he gets a double serving of sausage later tonight

kittygirl

kittygirl

ohwow1 wrote:He definitely won't be arriving at Jackson to find a delicious pizza, but hopefully, he gets a double serving of sausage later tonight

A meat-lovers for sure!!!

(can't stop laughing over the double sausage) lol!

KZ

KZ

cheers cheers cheers WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Happy, happy day!!! Missed the whole live stream, but THANK YOU to all for the play by play. Going to watch the archived stuff when kids go to bed.

BTW-- rubyslippers (imo) deserves the post of the day for coining the most excellent term "assholishness"!! Gawd, I love THAT! (I'd like to borrow that from time to time!)

Sentenced to MORE than prosecutors asked for!! See- I got my BD wish! (Even if it wasn't 30 years-- 80-240 is pretty darn good.)

As for pizza....maybe BB's hoping for STUFFED CRUST on arrival! Lol! affraid

Bring on the murder charges! Murder 1, if you please!

EllsBells

EllsBells

Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Regardless, it will surely be a memorable one.

Shocked

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

chewet wrote:
Bricktop wrote:

P I Z Z A N I G H T !

He's finally in Jackson!!! Have fun Big Bobbbbbb! My whole family and eveyone I know had pizza for dinner! Razz Razz Razz Razz

KZ

KZ

kittygirl wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

"Local realtor Rachel Gillet, 50, also told police that she was Bashara's girlfriend and that Jane Bashara had discovered their relationships just weeks before her murder."

BBM.

Rachel Gillett is a realtor?? (Are we talking about the SAME RG?)

She worked at the university in the alumni relations office, IIRC, before she was terminated for job abandonment following her outing as his BDSM partner/ GF. I thought she moved out of state??

She's a local realtor now? Really?

If this is true, is she managing BB's properties?

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

EllsBells wrote:Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Shocked

ummm- Ells? I am laughing so hard at the double entendre in your post.................... What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid pale

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

KZ wrote:
kittygirl wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-bashara-sentenced-hiring-hitman-involved-wifes-murder/story?id=17926817#.UMZd0INERa4

Interesting article.

Rachel Gillett is a realtor?? (Are we talking about the SAME RG?)

She worked at the university in the alumni relations office, IIRC, before she was terminated for job abandonment following her outing as his BDSM partner/ GF. I thought she moved out of state??

She's a local realtor now? Really?

If this is true, is she managing BB's properties?

Honestly I think it's just inaccuracy due to sloppy reporting.....
BBM.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

pizza...and none for Bob
Attachments
Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Attachmentpizza2.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(24 Kb) Downloaded 13 times

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs wrote:pizza...and none for Bob

Ohhh that looks soooo good!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

meandmyshadow wrote:

Gilbert's in Harper Woods,half off Pizza Night..(Who Knew?)

5 good people celebrating Bob's first night in Jack Town....

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

meandmyshadow wrote:
EllsBells wrote:Boob's birthday is Wednesday (12/12), I wonder how he'll celebrate? Maybe he'll be able to scrounge up an extra smidgeon of mayo on his bologna sandwich ...

Shocked

ummm- Ells? I am laughing so hard at the double entendre in your post.................... What a Face What a Face What a Face affraid pale

Hi, Me! I didn't read anything into EllsBells comment until I read your comment. You really should post a warning for a comment like this. I laughed so hard I had a coughing fit!!! Too funny!

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:

Gilbert's in Harper Woods,half off Pizza Night..(Who Knew?)

5 good people celebrating Bob's first night in Jack Town....

I love Gilbert's! How about we celebrate there on the day of the charging since we don't have Dylan's?

171Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Empty Gilberts... Tue 11 Dec 2012, 6:09 am

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Which is St Clare Shores,of course...Is a great place to celebrate..The sooner the better.

Freckles

IMO, anything BB does is suspect and will ALWAYS benefit him the greatest!
Little late in the day to attempt to appear charitable.
So I have to wonder if he was hoping to appear generous (in exchange for a kind letter to the court) AND to have a tax write-off. Specially as Obama is wanting to raise tax base levels for those earning over $250,000.

He was looking to kill THREE birds with that one stone, IMO.

Don't trust that gift horse said a wise Trojan to a Greek!

Freckles

Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

It is a pdf so I can't copy the letter.
Maybe someone else can get a screen shot of this first letter?

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C41979731210.PDF

Edited:
At least 5 of the letters are written by his family members.
Almost all the balance are written by members of his church.
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

Last edited by Freckles on Tue 11 Dec 2012, 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

kittygirl

kittygirl

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

can't wait to see the picture, hope they post it soon!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

This is a good find!!

Good for many laughs as well. I wonder what he used to bribe/persuade these individuals to write these letters...

Bricktop

Bricktop

kittygirl wrote:http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

The photo was on the Patch article, which I would imbed if I knew how. Smile

Just read all of those letters... I'll just bet he was happy to babysit his small cousins for free. That wonderful guy with a "heart the size of a truck".

AnalyzeThis

Freckles wrote:Stumbled on this and the VERY first letter written on Bashara's behalf WAS from the Matrix group! Wilson DID write him one!!! (What a waste. Wrote the letter and didn't get the house. Not surprised!)

Edited:
Of interest, his family regards his actions, which he plead guilty to, as a mistake in judgement. And many of the letters do not mention just Blob BUT state JANE AND BOB. I wonder how much she spear-headed and he tagged along?

Great link. These letters make me gag, and I can sum them up in one word - "DUH." There was nothing the least bit out of character about his actions.

exgpr2

kittygirl wrote:http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Bilde?Site=C4&Date=20121210&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=121210025&Ref=AR&MaxW=600&Border=0

ohwow1

ohwow1

exgpr2 wrote:

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Bilde?Site=C4&Date=20121210&Category=NEWS05&ArtNo=121210025&Ref=AR&MaxW=600&Border=0

UCHHHHH DIS-gusting!

180Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Empty Gray very soon Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:51 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

See gray hair described: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

ohwow1

ohwow1

EllsBells wrote:The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

See gray hair described: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

That's a nice, Hitler-esque hairstyle, too

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Edited:

The bolded part is by me...This is a mistake...only 2 of the letters have any association with the church..The rest are strangers..the support from there is almost exclusively for the kids and of Course Jane's family!

AnalyzeThis

EllsBells wrote:The Michigan Department of Corrections (MDOC) books his hair as "gray" not brown --- they probably know what he'll look like in a few weeks.

Happy Birthday, Boober!

I missed that tomorrow is his birthday! I'd sure love to see the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office celebrate with an arrest!

184Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Empty Bob's Birthday Dinner Menu Wed 12 Dec 2012, 12:30 am

rubyslippers

Let's see.....Bob's Birthday Menu
A menu that celebrates all the things that Bob is or soon will be
All of these actually exist in one of my cookbooks:

Appetizer: DEVILed Eggs
Soup: PRISONER'S Sauerkraut Soup
Salad: CHICKEN Salad
Main Dish: COOKED GOOSE
Dessert: HUMBLE Pie

After dinner celebratory adult beverage:
Maybe we should just save this for J4J members
(drumroll please)

How about a Vodka SLAMMER!!

KZ

KZ

Ok. So I finally brought myself to listen to the full 5 min- blubbering- Bobber- insincere- non-apology- apology to the court.

GMAB.

Doesn't even MENTION Joe Gentz till 4:55-ish-- and then in a very disconnected way. (Ummm....did he even run this statement by his attorney?? This was just some little "thing" he did, that he has to repay society for....like swiping a candy bar in the grocery checkout line....)

I-I-I-.....me-me-me....it's STILL all about meee....

Joe who?

Sorry he got caught. Not a single molecule of his being is sorry for what he did. A complete Robert Hare- scale psychopath.

(That's 5 min of my life I'll never get back....what a waste.)

Looking forward to the NEXT round of charges for Big Bobb. Murder one, please.

KZ

KZ

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Bobbsnowglobe

Hopeful

Pointed Barbs wrote:

Edited:

The bolded part is by me...This is a mistake...only 2 of the letters have any association with the church..The rest are strangers..the support from there is almost exclusively for the kids and of Course Jane's family!

I just took the time to read these letters about Blob. You would think the man is a saint! I can guarantee that I would have flatly refused to write such nonsense given the terrible things Bob has done since last January. Who cares about his contribution to the community - he had his wife killed and hired a hitman to take out the man he hired to kill his wife. Hello you eloquent writers, would you really want to have Bob back on the streets? I hope he is locked up forever! Maybe he can organize some do-gooder projects in his prison community.

Hopeful

KZ wrote:Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Bobbsnowglobe
This is really good!

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Hopeful wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:

Edited:

I just took the time to read these letters about Blob. You would think the man is a saint! I can guarantee that I would have flatly refused to write such nonsense given the terrible things Bob has done since last January. Who cares about his contribution to the community - he had his wife killed and hired a hitman to take out the man he hired to kill his wife. Hello you eloquent writers, would you really want to have Bob back on the streets? I hope he is locked up forever! Maybe he can organize some do-gooder projects in his prison community.

BBM- What a great idea! If he wants to help those less fortunate....should I hold my breath?

ohwow1

ohwow1

KZ wrote:Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Bobbsnowglobe

Razz Laughing

kittygirl

kittygirl

This just made my day!!!

So I wonder what obedientslave will be getting Monster for his birthday...

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

kittygirl wrote:
This just made my day!!!

Tucks?

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

KZ you made my day... Razz bounce

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Pointed Barbs wrote:
kittygirl wrote:
This just made my day!!!

Tucks?

Oh Barbs...LMAO...doughnut pillow and sitz bath as well perhaps?

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Some appropriate gifts for the birthday boy in prison?

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BffBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Got%2520bobBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 KabobBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Little%2520bob

EllsBells

EllsBells

meandmyshadow wrote:Some appropriate gifts for the birthday boy in prison?

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BffBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Got%2520bobBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 KabobBashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Little%2520bob

LOL, good ones. Some more ---

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 80

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Im_only_prison_gay_dark_pullover_sweatshirts-r31a4a443532947efb679e62c1f195885_8naen_216

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 Prison_calendar_poster-r246d2ebe064941918e1cb2c894b1d866_f840_216

KZ

KZ

Happy Birthday, Big Bobb!!
(12-12-12.....That's roughly twice as bad as 666, right?)

Welcome home, Bobb! The guys at your new place are so excited you're coming!

Bubba bought you for 3 cigarettes and a pack of ramen noodles!

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BigBobbromancenovel

KZ

KZ

EllsBells-- I love the prison calendar and the shirt!

KZ

KZ

Yes-- Big Bobb is on Vinelink already!

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BasharaVinelink

KZ

KZ

Link to Big Bobb's "yearbook photo" sentencing and information for Jackson State prison. Big Bobb's prisoner # is 856261 if you want to look him up.

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BasharaDOC2

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 4 BasharaDOC3

I just have to comment that I'm so glad Big Bobb is being warmly welcomed at the Charles Egeler Reception and Guidance Center. He does need a nice reception, and some guidance, no? (Snark.)

I'm sure he will be in some kind of solitary confinement for his own safety, at least for a while. And I think they usually are in intake for about 2 weeks before being assigned to a more permanent "apartment".

Last edited by KZ on Wed 12 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum