Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th....

+30
Bricktop
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
exgpr2
mooselift
KZ
silver1
Lawman9
redhead
pastpast
CuriousPortlander
J4J
rubyslippers
justanopinion
AnalyzeThis
jan_53
family4ever
GPPGRL
Freckles
ohwow1
NoPlunder
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
Laker
Fifteen30
chewet
EllsBells
TheEndIsNear
kittygirl
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

kittygirl

kittygirl

I think Monster is looking forward to getting a permanent prison address so he can finally post his inmate personal ad.

"My name is Bob but many call me Big Bob or Master Bob. I am currently housed in Jackson Michigan for an act that I have committed that I am deeply ashamed of so I am repaying my debt to society. Who wood think that one minute I would be a well respekted member of society who attend church services regularly who is married to my best friend and soulmate and then less than a year later I would be morning her loss at the hands of an idiot and serving time for the mistake in judgement I made by trying to have her killer murdered. Pryer to my incarseration at the hands of renegade investigaters I was a rich developer and philanthropist whose motto was “Service Before Self.” Now they have taken my Rotary pin from me and most of my friends have abandoned me in my time of need.

I am really a good man who is a big teddy bear. Please do not believe the bloggers who say I did bad things with children and had affairs; it is not my fault that they misunderstood my intentions. They also say I killed my wife but that is absolutely untrue. I have letters of refrence that I can provide for you if you decide to contact me. I love helping the less fortuneate.

I enjoy bowling, gambling, charity events with cash boxes, resteraunts, community projects, and I enjoy helping abused women find themselves through submission. Please do not delay, I am also famous and have apeered on Good Morning America and Dateline."

Hopeful

kittygirl wrote:I think Monster is looking forward to getting a permanent prison address so he can finally post his inmate personal ad.

"My name is Bob but many call me Big Bob or Master Bob. I am currently housed in Jackson Michigan for an act that I have committed that I am deeply ashamed of so I am repaying my debt to society. Who wood think that one minute I would be a well respekted member of society who attend church services regularly who is married to my best friend and soulmate and then less than a year later I would be morning her loss at the hands of an idiot and serving time for the mistake in judgement I made by trying to have her killer murdered. Pryer to my incarseration at the hands of renegade investigaters I was a rich developer and philanthropist whose motto was “Service Before Self.” Now they have taken my Rotary pin from me and most of my friends have abandoned me in my time of need.

I am really a good man who is a big teddy bear. Please do not believe the bloggers who say I did bad things with children and had affairs; it is not my fault that they misunderstood my intentions. They also say I killed my wife but that is absolutely untrue. I have letters of refrence that I can provide for you if you decide to contact me. I love helping the less fortuneate.

I enjoy bowling, gambling, charity events with cash boxes, resteraunts, community projects, and I enjoy helping abused women find themselves through submission. Please do not delay, I am also famous and have apeered on Good Morning America and Dateline."

Kitty Girl, You have really nailed it! One would swear the words came straight from Big Blob's pencil.

Charges for Jane's murder can't come soon enough and when they do, I doubt if Big Bob will ever be seen on the outside again.

May Jane's family have some closure in the very near future. I can't imagine how difficult the loss of Jane has been for them - the circumstances are simply devastating. We are all pulling for them.

Last edited by Hopeful on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : comments were in the middle of Kitty Girl's quote)

dezama

dezama

Kitty, this is brilliant. Three things ran differently in my mind as I read. Thought I'd share those (in bold) for extra fun:

kittygirl wrote:
"My name is Bob but many call me Big Bob or Master Bob. I am currently housed in Jackson Michigan for an act that I have committed that I am deeply ashamed of so I am repaying my debt to society. Who wood think that one minute I would be a well respekted member of society who attend church services regularly who is married to my best friend and soulmate and then less than a year later I would be morning her loss at the hands of a idiot and serving time for the mistake in judgement I made by trying to have her killer murdered. Pryer to my incarseration at the hands of renegade investigaters I was a rich developer and philanderthropist whose motto was “Service Before Self.” Now they have taken my Rotary pin from me and most of my friends have abandinned me in my time of need...."

You really capture the stench of this creep. 2013 is looking good. Bob Bashara is behind bars. Gosh, I hope Valhall is out there seeing all this stuff.

wonderingwhy

wonderingwhy

dezama wrote:Kitty, this is brilliant. Three things ran differently in my mind as I read. Thought I'd share those (in bold) for extra fun:

kittygirl wrote:
"My name is Bob but many call me Big Bob or Master Bob. I am currently housed in Jackson Michigan for an act that I have committed that I am deeply ashamed of so I am repaying my debt to society. Who wood think that one minute I would be a well respekted member of society who attend church services regularly who is married to my best friend and soulmate and then less than a year later I would be morning her loss at the hands of a idiot and serving time for the mistake in judgement I made by trying to have her killer murdered. Pryer to my incarseration at the hands of renegade investigaters I was a rich developer and philanderthropist whose motto was “Service Before Self.” Now they have taken my Rotary pin from me and most of my friends have abandinned me in my time of need...."

You really capture the stench of this creep. 2013 is looking good. Bob Bashara is behind bars. Gosh, I hope Valhall is out there seeing all this stuff.

Good one Kitty Girl!!..Sounds just like his ads for his rental properties..I especially liked the part about "at the hands of renegade investigaters"..lol

255Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 6 Empty New home Sun 06 Jan 2013, 1:02 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

Looks like Boober has a new home for the new year, now listed as maximum security Oaks Correctional Facility in Manistee, in a segregated ward, level II restrictions.

Wonder how the housewarming went. Shocked

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Security
Perimeter security is comprised of double fences, electronic detection systems including monitor cameras, razor-ribbon wire, gun towers and a 24-hour patrol vehicle with armed personnel....nice.

grace81203

It seems that Kwame was also at this prison.

justanopinion

justanopinion

I check here periodically to see if the "Master" has been charged yet with Jane's Murder... can't come soon enough for me!!

chewet

chewet

EllsBells wrote:Looks like Boober has a new home for the new year, now listed as maximum security Oaks Correctional Facility in Manistee, in a segregated ward, level II restrictions.

Wonder how the housewarming went. Shocked

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=856261

Pointed Barbs wrote:Security
Perimeter security is comprised of double fences, electronic detection systems including monitor cameras, razor-ribbon wire, gun towers and a 24-hour patrol vehicle with armed personnel....nice.

So... he's been determined a relatively "non-threatening" prisoner, eh? Rolling Eyes

From http://www.michigan.gov/corrections/0,4551,7-119-1441_1519---,00.html

Security Classification - The system used by the department to determine the appropriate prison security level of a prisoner. Levels range from I (minimum) to V (maximum). Generally, the prisoner's institutional behavior, length of sentence and escape potential determine the appropriate level.

then there's this... No

Protective Segregation - A separate housing unit usually in a higher security prison for prisoners who are in danger of being assaulted by other prisoners. Movement and property in segregation areas is usually restricted. However, prisoners are ordinarily entitled to writing materials, normal meals, mattresses, visits, clothing, showers and exercise.

Such a shame he's entitled to "protection." Damn shame. Evil or Very Mad

After the real charges go down, though, will they even have a choice?

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Do they mean guards..or some other type of protection?

dezama

dezama

Pointed Barbs wrote:Do they mean guards..or some other type of protection?

Now that's funny.

262Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 6 Empty New year, no news Thu 10 Jan 2013, 8:53 am

pastpast

pastpast

I just honestly can't believe that we are closing on a year and with no justice for Jane! It is just beyond belief that he hasn't been charged yet. I do not feel sympathy for workloads, timing, blah, blah, blah. There is just no excuse given how much evidence there is in this case.

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

pastpast wrote:I just honestly can't believe that we are closing on a year and with no justice for Jane! It is just beyond belief that he hasn't been charged yet. I do not feel sympathy for workloads, timing, blah, blah, blah. There is just no excuse given how much evidence there is in this case.

Oh past... do you really feel there hasn't been any justice for Jane? He is in prison. He is miserable. He is alone (except for all his new prison buddies)... and this is not over yet. It has been a long time... but I believe this is all going to end up the way we all want it to end. If you listen very closely, you can hear the wheels of justice spinning... and they are heading right towards the former "mayor of GP" himself!! Keep the faith friend...

chewet

chewet

TheEndIsNear wrote:
pastpast wrote:I just honestly can't believe that we are closing on a year and with no justice for Jane! It is just beyond belief that he hasn't been charged yet. I do not feel sympathy for workloads, timing, blah, blah, blah. There is just no excuse given how much evidence there is in this case.

Oh past... do you really feel there hasn't been any justice for Jane? He is in prison. He is miserable. He is alone (except for all his new prison buddies)... and this is not over yet. It has been a long time... but I believe this is all going to end up the way we all want it to end. If you listen very closely, you can hear the wheels of justice spinning... and they are heading right towards the former "mayor of GP" himself!! Keep the faith friend...

Well said, End! Justice will be served, past, just hang in there... flower

Freckles

Feel like I am in right field with the ball going into left field!

What happened to Joe Gentz and Jan 7th?
I was here and did not see any movement in his case.
What did I miss?

Freckles

OOPS! Found my answer:

Joe Gentz Pleads Guilty In Murder Of Jane Bashara
December 21, 2012 4:00 PM

"Gentz will be sentenced January 29 to a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 28 years in prison. "

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/joe-gentz-pleads-guilty-in-murder-of-jane-bashara/

justanopinion

justanopinion

These will be a few very rough days for the Bashara children (young adults) they have had the first holidays's to get out of the way... soon January 25th the first Anniversary .... the sentencing of Joe Gentz ... hopefully the charges against BB...

My thoughts and prayers are with them and the parents of Jane. I pray they all find strength and courage. I pray that they find a way to celebrate and remember her without pain but only love. I pray that some official acknowledgement of all parties involved is forthcoming so that doubt can be erased and healing can begin.

chewet

chewet

justanopinion wrote:These will be a few very rough days for the Bashara children (young adults) they have had the first holidays's to get out of the way... soon January 25th the first Anniversary .... the sentencing of Joe Gentz ... hopefully the charges against BB...

My thoughts and prayers are with them and the parents of Jane. I pray they all find strength and courage. I pray that they find a way to celebrate and remember her without pain but only love. I pray that some official acknowledgement of all parties involved is forthcoming so that doubt can be erased and healing can begin.

Amen.

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Getting ready to close this thread and begin the next chapter: Gentz sentencing & Bashara murder charges. They will be coming folks. Justice is on its way.

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum