Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th....

+30
Bricktop
Toomuchwaiting
Hopeful
exgpr2
mooselift
KZ
silver1
Lawman9
redhead
pastpast
CuriousPortlander
J4J
rubyslippers
justanopinion
AnalyzeThis
jan_53
family4ever
GPPGRL
Freckles
ohwow1
NoPlunder
meandmyshadow
Pointed Barbs
Laker
Fifteen30
chewet
EllsBells
TheEndIsNear
kittygirl
Justice4Jane
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

The article link I posted above was updated to say:

Sentencing was set for Tuesday, but has been rescheduled for Dec. 10.

http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/2640/exclusive_bob_bashara_expected_to_be_charged_in_wife_s_murder

ohwow1

ohwow1

pastpast

pastpast

It never ends. We are going to soon be at a year from Jane's murder and still no justice.

redhead

Oh man, I stopped by today as it is the 20th, expecting to hear some good news about his sentencing and subsequent charges in Jane's death. Postponed? Aaggghhhhh!!

At least we know he is still locked up but I want to see him in Jackson instead of his luxury suite at Wayne County. Although I wonder if he gets to Jackson, if he will resume making hits from there, where there are more seasoned criminals to approach regarding hits and such.

Laker

Laker

Wow, the judge says Griem behavior "atypical" when imposing only $8K fine today. Seems, if you have been found doing something once, you have probably done it before. Or, BB is a tremendously evil influence. My vote, both!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121126/METRO01/211260380/Ex-Bashara-attorney-pay-8K-violating-court-rules?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Laker wrote:Wow, the judge says Griem behavior "atypical" when imposing only $8K fine today. Seems, if you have been found doing something once, you have probably done it before. Or, BB is a tremendously evil influence. My vote, both!

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121126/METRO01/211260380/Ex-Bashara-attorney-pay-8K-violating-court-rules?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s
Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 2 Bilde?Site=C3&Date=20121126&Category=METRO01&ArtNo=211260380&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&Ex-Bashara-attorney-pay-8K-violating-court-rules

What's with the umbrella? lol!

This is so RICH--remember all Blobbs supposed "character letters"? Yeah, right:

"But Mogill, in reference to King's mention in court of the incidents being out of character for Griem, confirmed that nearly a dozen letters of reference were submitted to the court on his client's behalf in advance of the sentencing hearing."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121126/METRO01/211260380#ixzz2DOYIFFs2

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

A little birdy told me that Blobb's house has been Pink stickered as abandoned....

Freckles

meandmyshadow wrote:A little birdy told me that Blobb's house has been Pink stickered as abandoned....
What???? No cousin Steffie or Mama B to move in?

Why not just deed it to the children and be done with it. I am sure the children would like to have the family home back since they were so rudely ripped out of it. Maybe, just maybe, some little trinket might be left to remind them of other times when there was a family complete with their mother and a dog.

ohwow1

ohwow1

Freckles wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:A little birdy told me that Blobb's house has been Pink stickered as abandoned....

Why not just deed it to the children and be done with it. I am sure the children would like to have the family home back since they were so rudely ripped out of it. Maybe, just maybe, some little trinket might be left to remind them of other times when there was a family complete with their mother and a dog.

On the other hand, knowing what happened in that house would be utterly impossible to live with, for some.
If there is any money to be made in selling the house, it should absolutely go to the kids.

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

ohwow1 wrote:
Freckles wrote:

On the other hand, knowing what happened in that house would be utterly impossible to live with, for some.
If there is any money to be made in selling the house, it should absolutely go to the kids.

BBM
Public documents revealed months ago on hinky meter showed that the house was underwater $500k plus. bigbobb squeezed every penny he could out of that house - and all his rental properties - until there was nothing left.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

What a piece of crap he is.
Listening for the flush................

Lawman9

Public Records state that Comerica Bank foreclosed on 11/15/12. I believe that there is a six month redemption period under Michigan Law? A bird told me that we will have great news before Christmas.The Bird has been accurate in the past. Let's all hope the Bird is correct!

63Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 2 Empty little birds... Tue 04 Dec 2012, 3:42 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

From your mouth to god's ear Lawman...

Freckles

Any guess as to how much her life insurance, IRAs, etc., were worth?

AnalyzeThis

Lawman9 wrote: Public Records state that Comerica Bank foreclosed on 11/15/12. I believe that there is a six month redemption period under Michigan Law? A bird told me that we will have great news before Christmas.The Bird has been accurate in the past. Let's all hope the Bird is correct!

Thanks for stopping by with that. I've been hoping that the arrest would come soon after his sentencing but didn't want to get my hopes up.

chewet

chewet

AnalyzeThis wrote:
Lawman9 wrote: Public Records state that Comerica Bank foreclosed on 11/15/12. I believe that there is a six month redemption period under Michigan Law? A bird told me that we will have great news before Christmas.The Bird has been accurate in the past. Let's all hope the Bird is correct!

Thanks for stopping by with that. I've been hoping that the arrest would come soon after his sentencing but didn't want to get my hopes up.

Many thanks from here too, Lawman. You've been a great source of encouragement as far as keeping the faith in justice, so my hope's on "The Bird" as well. Sentencing on the solicitation charge is now T -4 days: Monday, December 10 @ 8:30 a.m. Let's all hope no more delays.

Laker

Laker

Thanks for the updates everyone. Praying for speedy resolution and for Jane's family and friends during the holiday season.

chewet

chewet

Laker wrote:Praying for speedy resolution and for Jane's family and friends during the holiday season.

Prayers here too. Big time.

As for resolution, am hoping things move swiftly after sentencing tomorrow. WDIV clickondetroit will be streaming live and we'll post the link as soon as it's up in the morning.

AnalyzeThis

I think this may have been answered before, but I can't find it. Where will BB go once sentenced, and how soon?

Any change they'll charge him with murder right after the sentencing?

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

chewet wrote:
Laker wrote:Praying for speedy resolution and for Jane's family and friends during the holiday season.

Prayers here too. Big time.

As for resolution, am hoping things move swiftly after sentencing tomorrow. WDIV clickondetroit will be streaming live and we'll post the link as soon as it's up in the morning.

Ready for anything...
Hoping for everything....

silver1

Let's hope the REAL charges will be coming soon after the sentencing tomorrow.

KZ

KZ

December 10th is my birthday. And everyone knows the "birthday girl" gets what she wants, right?

Part of what I want is a 30+ year sentence for Big Bobb at 0830 tomorrow. But if I can't have that, then I hope he gets the "max" penalty for my birthday, along with (hopefully) murder charges for Christmas.

I kinda have everything I really need (except maybe a good foot massage and a new pedi), so a long sentence for Big Bobb, and murder charges to follow would make me pretty satisfied!

And murder charges would be the absolute best Christmas gift for all of Jane's family and kids. So let's all hope those charges are being wrapped up in a pretty bow right now, for the anxious recipient!

Happy Holidays, all! Justice for Jane is coming.

73Bashara Sentencing Nov. 20th and Gentz trial Jan. 7th.... - Page 2 Empty Live streaming? Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:25 am

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Not finding any live streaming...

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:Not finding any live streaming...

Me either...hmmm... will go see if I can find out anything...

Channel 4 WDIV says they are there waiting for it to start. No live feed up yet though. Still checking to see if there is a delay...

Last edited by chewet on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : details)

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

But still no link...on any station...

chewet

chewet

KZ wrote:December 10th is my birthday. And everyone knows the "birthday girl" gets what she wants, right?

Part of what I want is a 30+ year sentence for Big Bobb at 0830 tomorrow. But if I can't have that, then I hope he gets the "max" penalty for my birthday, along with (hopefully) murder charges for Christmas.

I kinda have everything I really need (except maybe a good foot massage and a new pedi), so a long sentence for Big Bobb, and murder charges to follow would make me pretty satisfied!

And murder charges would be the absolute best Christmas gift for all of Jane's family and kids. So let's all hope those charges are being wrapped up in a pretty bow right now, for the anxious recipient!

Happy Holidays, all! Justice for Jane is coming.

flower Happy Birthday, KZ!!! flower

Methinks your pedi will be happening later today-- hopefully in celebration...

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:But still no link...on any station...

UPDATE: It's a go... just waiting on all parties to arrive. Am figuring WDIV will put the link up as soon as everyone is ready to roll.

Last edited by chewet on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

I'm not nervous...but if they don't show this I will be cranky...http://wxyz.com/subindex/news/news_livestream2

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

chewet wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:Not finding any live streaming...

Me either...hmmm... will go see if I can find out anything...

Channel 4 WDIV says they are there waiting for it to start. No live feed up yet though. Still checking to see if there is a delay...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigations/WATCH-LIVE-Bob-Bashara-sentencing-in-hit-man-scheme/-/1719314/17716168/-/j9mw3l/-/index.html

chewet

chewet

YES! They've all arrived! THANK YOU Portlander!

Barbs... I wasn't meaning you were nervous... it was me....*jitters*

chewet

chewet

So no Monster or Kriger yet, proprosecutors, Reed, Gentz, et al are all there.

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

I see Joe G...tell me he's not mentally impaired...sad and angry.(Me)

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:I see Joe G...tell me he's not mentally impaired...sad and angry.(Me)

There are no words, Barbs. Evil preys on this. He is like Lenny in "Of Mice and Men"

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Absolutely...

kittygirl

kittygirl

Morning friends...

kittygirl

kittygirl

I cannot listen to the sound on the live stream because I'm at work...it's killing me!!!

But then there is him https://twitter.com/GeorgeHunter_DN who is keeping me updated too <3

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

The sound is crappy...they sound like Charlie Brown adults...

chewet

chewet

Morrow was spot on! "Defendant lacks remorse" + all the examples = Bottom Line.

Now watching Monster try to look pathetic is making me tune right out. Kriger and his "oh but look, your honor, he chose to plead guilty" and the "people's live's shouldn't be reduced to mathematical forumulas" blah blah blah is not doing anything for me... Just shut up already.

chewet

chewet

kittygirl wrote:Morning friends...

Hi Kitty! Very Happy Great to see you again!

kittygirl

kittygirl

Good works? So if I kill someone I can go do charity work and help others so it balances out? 1 million pounds of food donated equals one free pass to order a hit? What is the formula? Factor in that the Rotary Awards were removed from him so maybe we don't need to donate that much food? Idiot.

Last edited by kittygirl on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Yeah, but John Wayne Gacy did ALL sorts of good deads, too!

kittygirl

kittygirl

chewet wrote:
kittygirl wrote:Morning friends...

Hi Kitty! Very Happy Great to see you again!

Good to see you too!!! Hoping for some good news!!!!

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

meandmyshadow wrote:Yeah, but John Wayne Gacy did ALL sorts of good deads, too!

Freudian slip?

chewet

chewet

Ohhhhhhh if it couldn't get any worse...now Monster............*shudders*

chewet

chewet

Pointed Barbs wrote:
meandmyshadow wrote:Yeah, but John Wayne Gacy did ALL sorts of good deads, too!

Freudian slip?

You know it, Shadow!

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

Boober makes me want to throw up.....

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

chewet

chewet

OH EM GEEE... THE MONSTER. Who shed NO TEARS over his wife, is CRYING NOW???????? Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by chewet on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong emoticon-- EVIL)

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Some body call the Waaambulance....

kittygirl

kittygirl

He only cries for himself!

And he is ASHAMED. Not remorseful. Ashamed is feeling like a dumbass for getting caught. That's not feeling sorry that you did it in the first place.

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

chewet wrote:OH EM GEEE... THE MONSTER. Who shed NO TEARS over his wife, is CRYING NOW???????? Evil or Very Mad

Because his FRIENDS won't talk to HIM!! OMG sicko!

Last edited by chewet on Mon 10 Dec 2012, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong emoticon-- meant to use EVIL)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum